Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Devils Have Fallen 2.0 [closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
@CrystalWyvern

Sounds good to me
@CrystalWyvern

Sounds good to me
QFXpYkj.png
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo1_250.png
@Averat

I'm afraid this RP is just angels and demons. Sorry about that. ^^;
@Averat

I'm afraid this RP is just angels and demons. Sorry about that. ^^;
YRqsZ7c.png
hael/dante | 23 | enkindle (#88808)

06xk8gV.pngJ7D1quC.pngMesq6uj.png
1vAtYxM.pngbMfSZRv.pngVDqpTLf.png
xXXQ8Kz.pngAQPJNOh.pngHxL61bT.png
a VgKHukX.png
@yuuichiro
Sinone would like to be Zero's master, is that fine?
@yuuichiro
Sinone would like to be Zero's master, is that fine?
inactive! thank you for a good time on this site :)
@StarCookies
Sure! c:
@StarCookies
Sure! c:
YRqsZ7c.png

a VgKHukX.png
((also we just need one more angel and we can start! that way each demon can be paired with a master. if anyone would like to make an angel as a second character that would allow us to start sooner. No rush though. sorry, i'm just really excited for this, this RP brings back so many memories~))
((also we just need one more angel and we can start! that way each demon can be paired with a master. if anyone would like to make an angel as a second character that would allow us to start sooner. No rush though. sorry, i'm just really excited for this, this RP brings back so many memories~))
YRqsZ7c.png

a VgKHukX.png
@yuuichiro

I don't mind Sharing a Master if someone.
If you want to get things started?

@StarCookies

Would you mind terribly taking my Demon as well as Zero? : 3
@yuuichiro

I don't mind Sharing a Master if someone.
If you want to get things started?

@StarCookies

Would you mind terribly taking my Demon as well as Zero? : 3
03a8c3247c983edaaa689a78aa219a58.pnguQA55c0.pngpotato.pngbeanie.pngleaf.png
that's fine I suppose

that's fine I suppose

YRqsZ7c.png

a VgKHukX.png
@Wolfspell @Kaixin @Ragnaroc @CrystalWyvern @StarCookies @FlamesEmbrace

Hope y'all don't mind if I go ahead and start.. I tried to leave it open for each angel to go ahead and choose the demon(s) they want.
-

The building itself could be considered quite impressive, made completely out of what appeared to be an inky-colored, solid stone. This was a huge clash against all the other buildings in the angel's realm, which appeared to be made of marble. The clash only added to the building's menacing appearance.

It was known as the "Keep", and it was where all demons who lacked masters were kept. Upon entering, three angelic figures could be seen. One sat behind a desk, the other two stood guard at the two doors leading to the cages. Within the doors were the cells holding the lowest level of demons, as well as those who had proved to be completely docile. Continuing down one of the halls, leads to the main prison. Rows of cages seemed to go down for miles. These cells contained middle level demons, with temperaments ranging from scared to mildly aggressive.

The cells on the bottom, however, contained the treasures. From the most aggressive demons to Archdemons to Demonic Royalty were kept at the deepest levels of the Keep. The containment devices holding the beasts weren't mere cages, either. They were more like cells then cages, with the door sealed with holy magic. A small window allowed potential "adopters" to look at what could possibly become their newest pet.

All demons had a collar, glowing with runes, fastened around their throat, however this was no mere accessory for aesthetic purposes. These were a means to control. All demons were forced to wear these collars at all times, as it kept them from using their abilities against their masters, as well as provided punishment, if the master or mistress saw it fit. The more aggressive demons were restrained even further, often chained to the back of their cell.

Today it seems, one archdemon in particular was thrashing around against his chains and causing a stir, as usual...

-

Zero was furious. Ever since his little "incident" with his previous potential master he'd been forced to wear a muzzle. Like a freaking dog. It infuriated him more than anything in his recent memory could come up with, which wasn't much, to be honest. But Zero didn't care, he just wanted it off. With a snarl, he thrashed against the chains holding him to the wall in a fit of rage.

This alerted one of the guards who had been watching the problematic bunch on bottom floor. Zero saw him approach and peer through the small window. "Be quiet, slave." The angel hissed. This only fueled Zero's desire to rebel further. He spat at the window. Then he let out the roar only an Archdemon could make as he strained against his chains, a sound that could rattle the bones of enemies, as well as the cell walls apparently. "You know as well as I that I am currently master-less, my lord." He spoke after the roar, lacing his words with all the venom he could produce, though it was muffled slightly by the muzzle.

The angel simply gave him a disgusted look before turning away, to which the Archdemon chuckled. It wasn't as if Zero was wrong. He has had no master since the fall of the demonic kingdom. He served royalty before, and now he was expected to clean some common angel's house all the time? The idea disgusted him beyond reason. While he would never admit it, Zero wouldn't mind being a house-pet as much. As a demon of envy and greed, he thrived off all the attention he could get. So the idea of being pampered and loved did appeal to him. It wasn't much different then his life before the war, to be honest, when he served as a loyal pet to the Archdemon Queen who had created him.

Zero sighed, his head dropping as he closed his eyes. 'Back to waiting then,' he supposed. Waiting was all he had done since he arrived at the keep, apart from the occasional ruckus he caused. His little "moments" were his only source of entertainment. He was convinced that he would die here, no master would want goods as damaged and disobedient as him. The truth is, a part of him really did want to obey, to belong to a family again, but his pride wouldn't allow him to submit so easily. At least, not yet.
@Wolfspell @Kaixin @Ragnaroc @CrystalWyvern @StarCookies @FlamesEmbrace

Hope y'all don't mind if I go ahead and start.. I tried to leave it open for each angel to go ahead and choose the demon(s) they want.
-

The building itself could be considered quite impressive, made completely out of what appeared to be an inky-colored, solid stone. This was a huge clash against all the other buildings in the angel's realm, which appeared to be made of marble. The clash only added to the building's menacing appearance.

It was known as the "Keep", and it was where all demons who lacked masters were kept. Upon entering, three angelic figures could be seen. One sat behind a desk, the other two stood guard at the two doors leading to the cages. Within the doors were the cells holding the lowest level of demons, as well as those who had proved to be completely docile. Continuing down one of the halls, leads to the main prison. Rows of cages seemed to go down for miles. These cells contained middle level demons, with temperaments ranging from scared to mildly aggressive.

The cells on the bottom, however, contained the treasures. From the most aggressive demons to Archdemons to Demonic Royalty were kept at the deepest levels of the Keep. The containment devices holding the beasts weren't mere cages, either. They were more like cells then cages, with the door sealed with holy magic. A small window allowed potential "adopters" to look at what could possibly become their newest pet.

All demons had a collar, glowing with runes, fastened around their throat, however this was no mere accessory for aesthetic purposes. These were a means to control. All demons were forced to wear these collars at all times, as it kept them from using their abilities against their masters, as well as provided punishment, if the master or mistress saw it fit. The more aggressive demons were restrained even further, often chained to the back of their cell.

Today it seems, one archdemon in particular was thrashing around against his chains and causing a stir, as usual...

-

Zero was furious. Ever since his little "incident" with his previous potential master he'd been forced to wear a muzzle. Like a freaking dog. It infuriated him more than anything in his recent memory could come up with, which wasn't much, to be honest. But Zero didn't care, he just wanted it off. With a snarl, he thrashed against the chains holding him to the wall in a fit of rage.

This alerted one of the guards who had been watching the problematic bunch on bottom floor. Zero saw him approach and peer through the small window. "Be quiet, slave." The angel hissed. This only fueled Zero's desire to rebel further. He spat at the window. Then he let out the roar only an Archdemon could make as he strained against his chains, a sound that could rattle the bones of enemies, as well as the cell walls apparently. "You know as well as I that I am currently master-less, my lord." He spoke after the roar, lacing his words with all the venom he could produce, though it was muffled slightly by the muzzle.

The angel simply gave him a disgusted look before turning away, to which the Archdemon chuckled. It wasn't as if Zero was wrong. He has had no master since the fall of the demonic kingdom. He served royalty before, and now he was expected to clean some common angel's house all the time? The idea disgusted him beyond reason. While he would never admit it, Zero wouldn't mind being a house-pet as much. As a demon of envy and greed, he thrived off all the attention he could get. So the idea of being pampered and loved did appeal to him. It wasn't much different then his life before the war, to be honest, when he served as a loyal pet to the Archdemon Queen who had created him.

Zero sighed, his head dropping as he closed his eyes. 'Back to waiting then,' he supposed. Waiting was all he had done since he arrived at the keep, apart from the occasional ruckus he caused. His little "moments" were his only source of entertainment. He was convinced that he would die here, no master would want goods as damaged and disobedient as him. The truth is, a part of him really did want to obey, to belong to a family again, but his pride wouldn't allow him to submit so easily. At least, not yet.
YRqsZ7c.png

a VgKHukX.png
@yuuichiro
Is it okay if I can have a therian devil, then?

(http://www.therian-guide.com/index.php/2-therianthropy.html)
@yuuichiro
Is it okay if I can have a therian devil, then?

(http://www.therian-guide.com/index.php/2-therianthropy.html)
Altered version of the 'Fancy Rat' item, edited to have a more blue colour scheme, grey/white husky colouring, and a pair of blue-tipped black crow wings + matching tail feathers. crow, they/them, fr+8
Pixel badges: Rat OwnerFallen London fandom
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
@Ragnaroc
Most definitely, though it seems that flamesembrace doesn't have a demon yet? Maybe I just missed something, in which case I'm totally cool to be your master~~
@Ragnaroc
Most definitely, though it seems that flamesembrace doesn't have a demon yet? Maybe I just missed something, in which case I'm totally cool to be your master~~
inactive! thank you for a good time on this site :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23