Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Devils Have Fallen 2.0 [closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
I do not yet have a demon.
oulcMpY.gif
[quote name="FlamesEmbrace" date=2017-06-11 02:54:55] I do not yet have a demon. [/quote] @ragnaroc
FlamesEmbrace wrote on 2017-06-11:
@ragnaroc
inactive! thank you for a good time on this site :)
[quote name="Averat" date=2017-06-10 23:35:37] @yuuichiro Is it okay if I can have a therian devil, then? (http://www.therian-guide.com/index.php/2-therianthropy.html) [/quote]
Averat wrote on 2017-06-10:
@yuuichiro
Is it okay if I can have a therian devil, then?

(http://www.therian-guide.com/index.php/2-therianthropy.html)
Altered version of the 'Fancy Rat' item, edited to have a more blue colour scheme, grey/white husky colouring, and a pair of blue-tipped black crow wings + matching tail feathers. crow, they/them, fr+8
Pixel badges: Rat OwnerFallen London fandom
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
Oop. I'm still here. Wealdmaar doesn't have a master/mistress yet (u.u)
Oop. I'm still here. Wealdmaar doesn't have a master/mistress yet (u.u)
LHgN7Bv.png K • A • I • X • I • N
Hatchery_____Art Shop
Tumblr----_-_-Draw Your Lair
Clan Lore
@Averat

sure
@Averat

sure
YRqsZ7c.png
hael/dante | 23 | enkindle (#88808)

06xk8gV.pngJ7D1quC.pngMesq6uj.png
1vAtYxM.pngbMfSZRv.pngVDqpTLf.png
xXXQ8Kz.pngAQPJNOh.pngHxL61bT.png
a VgKHukX.png
@Yuuichiro
Name: Ecl
Species: Angel (I know I said that she's a demon, but whatevs :P)
Abilities: I don't know what you mean by that?
Personality: I don't know how to explain it... She's also a harris hawk therian and has mental+phantom shifts.
History: She grew up as a normal angel.
Appearance: She's a normal angel and has brown hair and olive eyes. She wears a normal shirt and trousers. No shoes, but wears this socks.
Extra: She doesn't like it when devils are treated as slaves. She wants to be friends with a devil one day.
@Yuuichiro
Name: Ecl
Species: Angel (I know I said that she's a demon, but whatevs :P)
Abilities: I don't know what you mean by that?
Personality: I don't know how to explain it... She's also a harris hawk therian and has mental+phantom shifts.
History: She grew up as a normal angel.
Appearance: She's a normal angel and has brown hair and olive eyes. She wears a normal shirt and trousers. No shoes, but wears this socks.
Extra: She doesn't like it when devils are treated as slaves. She wants to be friends with a devil one day.
Altered version of the 'Fancy Rat' item, edited to have a more blue colour scheme, grey/white husky colouring, and a pair of blue-tipped black crow wings + matching tail feathers. crow, they/them, fr+8
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
@Averat

Accepted :>

@Averat

Accepted :>

YRqsZ7c.png

a VgKHukX.png
Now that we have the same number of demons and angels, everyone should be able to pair up now!
Now that we have the same number of demons and angels, everyone should be able to pair up now!
YRqsZ7c.png

a VgKHukX.png
Who wants to pair up with Ecl?
Who wants to pair up with Ecl?
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
((I'm now subscribed. @Wolfspell I'm pinging you because Malpirgi will encounter Israfael soon. Just a heads up.))

Malpirgi glided through the sky, her six wings lazily moving to keep her airborne. Her destination was not a pretty sight. It was a plain black, and had little decoration. But she had a goal in mind. You see, Malpirgi was unsure of the whole 'Demons are now our slaves' thing. Yes, the Demons had started the war, yes, they were inherently evil. But did that condemn an entire sentient race to slavery? She was unsure. So, she was going to the Keep to get a Demon of her own. She would see if there were some worth saving...
She landed at the doorway and stepped through, wings loosely tucking in at her back. She walked up to the desk, and smiled at the low ranking angel seated there. After a few pleasantries she was allowed access, she was an Archangel after all.
Malpirgi Walked down the hallway of cages, her wings tightening against her back. This many demons in one place made her anxious, and the bars and trapped-ness of the environment brought a tinge of inexplicable anger.
((I'm now subscribed. @Wolfspell I'm pinging you because Malpirgi will encounter Israfael soon. Just a heads up.))

Malpirgi glided through the sky, her six wings lazily moving to keep her airborne. Her destination was not a pretty sight. It was a plain black, and had little decoration. But she had a goal in mind. You see, Malpirgi was unsure of the whole 'Demons are now our slaves' thing. Yes, the Demons had started the war, yes, they were inherently evil. But did that condemn an entire sentient race to slavery? She was unsure. So, she was going to the Keep to get a Demon of her own. She would see if there were some worth saving...
She landed at the doorway and stepped through, wings loosely tucking in at her back. She walked up to the desk, and smiled at the low ranking angel seated there. After a few pleasantries she was allowed access, she was an Archangel after all.
Malpirgi Walked down the hallway of cages, her wings tightening against her back. This many demons in one place made her anxious, and the bars and trapped-ness of the environment brought a tinge of inexplicable anger.
I do art, and stuff.
She/Her | Usually chill | +3 FR Time | Feel free to ping :) | My Avatar
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23