Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [PRIVATE] The Hewn City
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
((Meep))

(Edit: yesssss next page)

(Edit 2: I HAVE 111 DRAGONS BEAUTIFUL)
((Meep))

(Edit: yesssss next page)

(Edit 2: I HAVE 111 DRAGONS BEAUTIFUL)
7pJSnvE.gifjrC9Ivt.gif
(( @Ryos @Gilamon @Erinbo1 I'm bringing this RP back from the dead. And bringing in my new OC, Echo )) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33730707] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/337308/33730707_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]~Echo[/b] Echo stood on a shining marble rock, gazing out into the horizon. Where were the dragons she waited for? Where were the dragons sent by Candela? Echo spotted some dragons ahead. Unsure if they were the ones she waited for, she circled them from above. After a moment of circling, she landed near the black Coatl, folding her wings to look unthreatening. "Hello." She greeted simply. "You're here for the Hewn City? Sent by Candela?"
(( @Ryos @Gilamon @Erinbo1
I'm bringing this RP back from the dead.

And bringing in my new OC, Echo ))

33730707_350.png

~Echo
Echo stood on a shining marble rock, gazing out into the horizon.
Where were the dragons she waited for?
Where were the dragons sent by Candela?
Echo spotted some dragons ahead. Unsure if they were the ones she waited for, she circled them from above.
After a moment of circling, she landed near the black Coatl, folding her wings to look unthreatening.
"Hello." She greeted simply. "You're here for the Hewn City? Sent by Candela?"
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
((YAY))

Duskstorm looked at the mirror that just approached her, and then nodded excitedly. "Hiiiiii! I'm Duskstorm, " Duskstorm greeted her. "And yes, we are going to the Hungry Hewn Happiness City. And yes sent by this Candle-a dragon of Acumen. " Duskstorm pointed her tail towards the commotion. "This dragon, named Tropic, died, probably by a magical monster from the Hewn City!" Duskstorm knew that explained everything, and then poked the dragon.

(unrelated note I SEE ERIN ON Q)
((YAY))

Duskstorm looked at the mirror that just approached her, and then nodded excitedly. "Hiiiiii! I'm Duskstorm, " Duskstorm greeted her. "And yes, we are going to the Hungry Hewn Happiness City. And yes sent by this Candle-a dragon of Acumen. " Duskstorm pointed her tail towards the commotion. "This dragon, named Tropic, died, probably by a magical monster from the Hewn City!" Duskstorm knew that explained everything, and then poked the dragon.

(unrelated note I SEE ERIN ON Q)
7pJSnvE.gifjrC9Ivt.gif
(( TELL HER TO READ THE ENCYCLOPEDIA INFO FOR FR SPIRALS. OR JUST QUOTE THIS AT HER AND TELL HER ITS FR CANON SPIRAL LORE. TRUST ME SHE'LL DIE
"Spirals can often talk and gesture constantly for hours, then pass out mid-sentence without warning." ))
(( TELL HER TO READ THE ENCYCLOPEDIA INFO FOR FR SPIRALS. OR JUST QUOTE THIS AT HER AND TELL HER ITS FR CANON SPIRAL LORE. TRUST ME SHE'LL DIE
"Spirals can often talk and gesture constantly for hours, then pass out mid-sentence without warning." ))
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
((OK HERE'S HER REACTION:

uh oh
US

UPDATE SO I DONT SPAM: ok shes dying))
((OK HERE'S HER REACTION:

uh oh
US

UPDATE SO I DONT SPAM: ok shes dying))
7pJSnvE.gifjrC9Ivt.gif
(BUMPS)
(BUMPS)
7pJSnvE.gifjrC9Ivt.gif
~Echo

"Tropic's dead?" The Mirror echoed, staring at Duskstorm. "Wait... Why are you so happy about this? Dragons don't stay excited about dead dragons and creepy cities. I'm pretty sure you should be at least a little more unsettled?"
Despite this, Echo was actually rather excited herself. Okay, so Tropic had died, which was tragic, but there was still a whole adventure laid out in front of her.
My first real mission alone! She thought excitedly. I'm really doing this. I'm going to the Hewn City.
I'll probably die there, but hey. Occupational hazard.
~Echo

"Tropic's dead?" The Mirror echoed, staring at Duskstorm. "Wait... Why are you so happy about this? Dragons don't stay excited about dead dragons and creepy cities. I'm pretty sure you should be at least a little more unsettled?"
Despite this, Echo was actually rather excited herself. Okay, so Tropic had died, which was tragic, but there was still a whole adventure laid out in front of her.
My first real mission alone! She thought excitedly. I'm really doing this. I'm going to the Hewn City.
I'll probably die there, but hey. Occupational hazard.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Duskstorm shrugged. "I'm always SUPER EXCITED. You never know if he's alive or the one who killed him was just a panic attack! OOOOH MAYBE THE CREATURE IS A UNICORN! Everyone has a panic attack when they somehow see one! Anyways, welcome to our magical adventure!
Duskstorm shrugged. "I'm always SUPER EXCITED. You never know if he's alive or the one who killed him was just a panic attack! OOOOH MAYBE THE CREATURE IS A UNICORN! Everyone has a panic attack when they somehow see one! Anyways, welcome to our magical adventure!
7pJSnvE.gifjrC9Ivt.gif
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13