Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [PRIVATE] The Hewn City
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Duskstoem nodded firmly and seriously. "Yessiree!!" Duskstorm announced, then saluted as if she was some sort of warrior. She jumped, hearing an odd noise that started to cut deep into Duskstorm's eardrums. "Owwwwww, what was thaaaaaat?" Duskstorm wailed, as she put her talons to her ears. "Sounds like the noise shrunk Icewarden's ears," Duskstorm joked, but wondered if it actually happened... She turned to Silk, knowing she was from Ice flight, and asked,"Did Icewarden's ears shrunk from this shrieking noise of death and pain?" Then Duskstorm gasped, realizing that the noise might be what it is! "I am such a detective!" Duskstorm shouted, and started to jump again.
Duskstoem nodded firmly and seriously. "Yessiree!!" Duskstorm announced, then saluted as if she was some sort of warrior. She jumped, hearing an odd noise that started to cut deep into Duskstorm's eardrums. "Owwwwww, what was thaaaaaat?" Duskstorm wailed, as she put her talons to her ears. "Sounds like the noise shrunk Icewarden's ears," Duskstorm joked, but wondered if it actually happened... She turned to Silk, knowing she was from Ice flight, and asked,"Did Icewarden's ears shrunk from this shrieking noise of death and pain?" Then Duskstorm gasped, realizing that the noise might be what it is! "I am such a detective!" Duskstorm shouted, and started to jump again.
7pJSnvE.gifjrC9Ivt.gif
((*pokes thread* actually no *stabs with excalibur*))
((*pokes thread* actually no *stabs with excalibur*))
7pJSnvE.gifjrC9Ivt.gif
(( *is quietly considering killing off Tropic so I can add in a new OC...* ))
(( *is quietly considering killing off Tropic so I can add in a new OC...* ))
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
((DO IT. maybe the creature kills him :3

OR CHAOS KILLS HIM!!! Also I keep saying chayos not kayos)
((DO IT. maybe the creature kills him :3

OR CHAOS KILLS HIM!!! Also I keep saying chayos not kayos)
7pJSnvE.gifjrC9Ivt.gif
(( Feather, don't jump to conclusions! Chaos could totally be innocent! XD ))

~Tropic

"I'm gonna go scout ahead." Tropic smiled. He casually shoved Dream's flower corsage back into her talons. He wasn't even sure if the Fae had noticed it go missing. "I mean, I'm pretty quick on my feet, so I'll just run there and come back."
He spotted Chaos boredly turning something over in her claws. The Coatl looked thoroughly bored, and thoroughly uninterested in following Tropic anywhere.
Tropic stopped and looked around. He was sure he was now standing exactly where the sound of the odd growl had come from.
Focus, Tropic. You can do this. You've been in much worse spots... Before...
He stopped. Something wasn't right. No, something was horribly wrong.
Suddenly, a stab of blazing agony engulfed his hind legs. When he looked down, he saw that something was eating away at him, as if it were eating him from the inside out.
He tried to fight it, tried to run away, but it was like something was controlling him from the inside. Tropic let out a long shriek of agony, then collapsed lifelessly onto the ground.

~Chaos

"I should follow him, shouldn't I?" Chaos mused, half to herself, as Tropic ran to scout ahead. She paced in a circle, then darted off in Tropic's direction.
"Tropic, wait!" She called. "I think we should-"
She hesitated. The landscape around her was a dark, desolate wasteland, the pure opposite of the bright Mirrorlight Promenade.
"Tropic?" She called again. Her tail gave an excited flick.
Chaos finally spotted the obnoxious Coatl. But something wasn't right.
Chaos recoiled with a yelp as Tropic collapsed to the ground with an agonized shriek.
"Hey, uh, guys?" Chaos called. "I think you should check this out."
Because I'm not going anywhere near Tropic's body. You're all expendable in my world, but I need to look after myself.
(( Feather, don't jump to conclusions! Chaos could totally be innocent! XD ))

~Tropic

"I'm gonna go scout ahead." Tropic smiled. He casually shoved Dream's flower corsage back into her talons. He wasn't even sure if the Fae had noticed it go missing. "I mean, I'm pretty quick on my feet, so I'll just run there and come back."
He spotted Chaos boredly turning something over in her claws. The Coatl looked thoroughly bored, and thoroughly uninterested in following Tropic anywhere.
Tropic stopped and looked around. He was sure he was now standing exactly where the sound of the odd growl had come from.
Focus, Tropic. You can do this. You've been in much worse spots... Before...
He stopped. Something wasn't right. No, something was horribly wrong.
Suddenly, a stab of blazing agony engulfed his hind legs. When he looked down, he saw that something was eating away at him, as if it were eating him from the inside out.
He tried to fight it, tried to run away, but it was like something was controlling him from the inside. Tropic let out a long shriek of agony, then collapsed lifelessly onto the ground.

~Chaos

"I should follow him, shouldn't I?" Chaos mused, half to herself, as Tropic ran to scout ahead. She paced in a circle, then darted off in Tropic's direction.
"Tropic, wait!" She called. "I think we should-"
She hesitated. The landscape around her was a dark, desolate wasteland, the pure opposite of the bright Mirrorlight Promenade.
"Tropic?" She called again. Her tail gave an excited flick.
Chaos finally spotted the obnoxious Coatl. But something wasn't right.
Chaos recoiled with a yelp as Tropic collapsed to the ground with an agonized shriek.
"Hey, uh, guys?" Chaos called. "I think you should check this out."
Because I'm not going anywhere near Tropic's body. You're all expendable in my world, but I need to look after myself.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Duskstorm frolicked over to where Chaos was, not noticing the look that she had and peered. Tropic's body. Dead. Probably. Who knows? Duskstorm screamed, as she went over to the wildclaw and poked him on the shoulder. No response. "WHAT HAPPENED!!" The Coatl shrieked, and raced around Chaos multiple times.
Duskstorm frolicked over to where Chaos was, not noticing the look that she had and peered. Tropic's body. Dead. Probably. Who knows? Duskstorm screamed, as she went over to the wildclaw and poked him on the shoulder. No response. "WHAT HAPPENED!!" The Coatl shrieked, and raced around Chaos multiple times.
7pJSnvE.gifjrC9Ivt.gif
((bump :c))
((bump :c))
7pJSnvE.gifjrC9Ivt.gif
((meep))
((meep))
7pJSnvE.gifjrC9Ivt.gif
((Boop))
((Boop))
7pJSnvE.gifjrC9Ivt.gif
(( Was this my turn?? [im sorry :c]))
(( Was this my turn?? [im sorry :c]))