Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [PRIVATE] The Hewn City
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
(( Should we move the RP along now, and then Eni can jump in when she's ready? I invited her and she said she'd join, but that was a couple days ago now. ))
(( Should we move the RP along now, and then Eni can jump in when she's ready? I invited her and she said she'd join, but that was a couple days ago now. ))
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
(( I think it's safe to go ahead.))
(( I think it's safe to go ahead.))
((Sure, but she's gonna be inactive for a while so I think we should jump ahead

She could do what I'm gonna do with Eclipse and make Eclipse meet them there at the Hewn City
))
((Sure, but she's gonna be inactive for a while so I think we should jump ahead

She could do what I'm gonna do with Eclipse and make Eclipse meet them there at the Hewn City
))
7pJSnvE.gifjrC9Ivt.gif
(( Alright. I'm going to go ahead and just plot--
I MEAN, ADD TO THE PLOT, YEAH, IM NOT PLOTTING ANYTHING ))

~Silk

Silk hesitated, looking around.
"The letters said we'd 'know what to do' when we got here." She mused. "But I haven't the faintest cl--"
Silk didn't finish that sentence. A low, ominous gurgling sound, somewhere between a growl and a guttural moan of agony, had echoed from somewhere a little ways away.
From the direction of the Hewn City, in fact.
"Well." Silk growled. "That's not ominous at all."
The sound wasn't dragonlike at all. It was the sound of a truly monstrous creature, something absolutely horrifying with no mercy or remorse. A mindless, thoughtless creature.
The sound was starting to make Silk feel queasy. She edged closer to Duskstorm, letting herself focus on the Coatl's overexcited emotions.
(( Alright. I'm going to go ahead and just plot--
I MEAN, ADD TO THE PLOT, YEAH, IM NOT PLOTTING ANYTHING ))

~Silk

Silk hesitated, looking around.
"The letters said we'd 'know what to do' when we got here." She mused. "But I haven't the faintest cl--"
Silk didn't finish that sentence. A low, ominous gurgling sound, somewhere between a growl and a guttural moan of agony, had echoed from somewhere a little ways away.
From the direction of the Hewn City, in fact.
"Well." Silk growled. "That's not ominous at all."
The sound wasn't dragonlike at all. It was the sound of a truly monstrous creature, something absolutely horrifying with no mercy or remorse. A mindless, thoughtless creature.
The sound was starting to make Silk feel queasy. She edged closer to Duskstorm, letting herself focus on the Coatl's overexcited emotions.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
((YAY MUWAHAHAH AND WILL EDIT THIS POST WITH STUFF FOR A SEC I NEED TO DO SOEMTHING QUICK))

Duskstorm gasped, surprised at the noise and hardly frightened. "Oooh! WHAT IS THAT NOISE THAT SOUNDS AMAZING!!" Duskstorm shouted, feeling Silk closer to her. "Maybe it's a familiar!! Oooh! Another dragon maybe!" Duskstorm clapped a bunch of times, and wanted to explore what it was immediately.

Rippleshine's eyes grew wide, and gave a quiet squeak of fear.
I knew it. I should've hid the note in Shame's nest instead of mine. Shame could do this.. since she wants to prove herself since she's.. a shame.
Rippleshine took a ton of deep breaths as she made her red eyes look towards where the sound was, and thought maybe the world was going to end. "W-Wha-What was that?" Rippleshine'S voice croaked, feeling her words come out dry like a ((candle)) desert.
((YAY MUWAHAHAH AND WILL EDIT THIS POST WITH STUFF FOR A SEC I NEED TO DO SOEMTHING QUICK))

Duskstorm gasped, surprised at the noise and hardly frightened. "Oooh! WHAT IS THAT NOISE THAT SOUNDS AMAZING!!" Duskstorm shouted, feeling Silk closer to her. "Maybe it's a familiar!! Oooh! Another dragon maybe!" Duskstorm clapped a bunch of times, and wanted to explore what it was immediately.

Rippleshine's eyes grew wide, and gave a quiet squeak of fear.
I knew it. I should've hid the note in Shame's nest instead of mine. Shame could do this.. since she wants to prove herself since she's.. a shame.
Rippleshine took a ton of deep breaths as she made her red eyes look towards where the sound was, and thought maybe the world was going to end. "W-Wha-What was that?" Rippleshine'S voice croaked, feeling her words come out dry like a ((candle)) desert.
7pJSnvE.gifjrC9Ivt.gif
((*silently pokes to thread to life*))
((*silently pokes to thread to life*))
7pJSnvE.gifjrC9Ivt.gif
(Cough um Cough)
(Cough um Cough)
(( I'm waiting for Gila or Erin to post XD ))
(( I'm waiting for Gila or Erin to post XD ))
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
((*STABS ERIN AND GILA*))
((*STABS ERIN AND GILA*))
7pJSnvE.gifjrC9Ivt.gif
((*sweats*))
((*sweats*))
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13