Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Private RP Brainstorming
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 28 29
Okay great thank you so much! :D
Okay great thank you so much! :D
This looks so exciting! I'm super curious to see how the flow of rp would go with such volume, but I definitely want to take part~! Though my rp skills be rusty, they're still there and have been aching for an excuse to be used.

My clan is currently in the water flight, but they're wanderers that operate under a fractured matriarchy that lost too many members. I'd love for them to experience other clans outside their own as they travel.
This looks so exciting! I'm super curious to see how the flow of rp would go with such volume, but I definitely want to take part~! Though my rp skills be rusty, they're still there and have been aching for an excuse to be used.

My clan is currently in the water flight, but they're wanderers that operate under a fractured matriarchy that lost too many members. I'd love for them to experience other clans outside their own as they travel.
Tsurani-Sig.png
This looks so cool! I'd love to see such a huge community become a reality.

My clan is officially apart of the Arcane flight, but they aren't picky about which dragons reside there. The clan itself is essentially a gigantic HQ/trade school, and the travelling dragons are the ones that sell much of the stuff produced. They could integrate into the neutral market, if needing a place in the rp. Currently, though, I need to actually make all of my lore.
This looks so cool! I'd love to see such a huge community become a reality.

My clan is officially apart of the Arcane flight, but they aren't picky about which dragons reside there. The clan itself is essentially a gigantic HQ/trade school, and the travelling dragons are the ones that sell much of the stuff produced. They could integrate into the neutral market, if needing a place in the rp. Currently, though, I need to actually make all of my lore.
Hello! I am 2 hours ahead of FR time.
cockatiel_icon_by_ceavit-d63tcsi.gif
mnem
She/Her
I'd love to give this a try :O
I'd love to give this a try :O
waterfull.png
Yay!!! More people c: ______________________________________________ Sorry for late reply Cealygosa! I didn't wanna flood this thread with posts and have people get lost :) [quote] Pretty much all the clans trade with one another, but as far as direct alliances, that can definitely happen. Clans can absolutely ally themselves with another clan, this will commonly happen among clans of the same flight, or clans close by since every region is about a day away from another region...leaving cross-region travelling not an every day occurrence.[/quote] I see I see, good to know :) [quote]There will definitely be peace gatherings that every clan is expected to attend, I'm not sure if yearly is too long of a stretch though...maybe every two months? Once every month?[/quote] I only said yearly for the context of the world we had in the roleplay, obviously IRL it would happen more often, but yea I'm happy with monthly or Bi monthly meetings :v [quote]As for cross clan apprenticeship...that won't be very common, and might only he necessary if, say, a certain clan has a dragon of a profession that isn't present in their clan, and they want to introduce new skills. It could also happen if a sibling is in another clan, or if the apprentice visiting the other clan is just interested in new techniques and etc.[/quote] Okie dokie neat!! My clan is still going to be open to apprenticeships since they are a fairly friendly clan but I will keep in mind how unusual it is.
Yay!!! More people c:
Pretty much all the clans trade with one another, but as far as direct alliances, that can definitely happen. Clans can absolutely ally themselves with another clan, this will commonly happen among clans of the same flight, or clans close by since every region is about a day away from another region...leaving cross-region travelling not an every day occurrence.
I see I see, good to know :)
Quote:
There will definitely be peace gatherings that every clan is expected to attend, I'm not sure if yearly is too long of a stretch though...maybe every two months? Once every month?
I only said yearly for the context of the world we had in the roleplay, obviously IRL it would happen more often, but yea I'm happy with monthly or Bi monthly meetings :v
Quote:
As for cross clan apprenticeship...that won't be very common, and might only he necessary if, say, a certain clan has a dragon of a profession that isn't present in their clan, and they want to introduce new skills. It could also happen if a sibling is in another clan, or if the apprentice visiting the other clan is just interested in new techniques and etc.

Okie dokie neat!! My clan is still going to be open to apprenticeships since they are a fairly friendly clan but I will keep in mind how unusual it is.
UqHFmmO.pngy3NW8md.gif
since im subbed and I think a lot of us are, I'll be titling my posts with who they're directed to so you don't have to read the entire thing to find out. so,

~ Losiana and Cealygosa ~
do either of you think that the role Healer needs to be added? I myself added it because I feel like it it a necessary position in the clan, but should it be added to the masterlist?
since im subbed and I think a lot of us are, I'll be titling my posts with who they're directed to so you don't have to read the entire thing to find out. so,

~ Losiana and Cealygosa ~
do either of you think that the role Healer needs to be added? I myself added it because I feel like it it a necessary position in the clan, but should it be added to the masterlist?
aNHEZYf.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.pngTn4TEAZ.png+0 FRT ~ she/they ~ INFP
Hey there everyone, sorry for my little absence !

@ zzzhorses

Hi darling, healer is definitely one of the roles, I have different types of healers listed in my current role list...I'm slowly updating it so expect to see quite a lot more over the course of this week :) I'm sorry everyone for my slow progress, life isn't being very kind right now
Hey there everyone, sorry for my little absence !

@ zzzhorses

Hi darling, healer is definitely one of the roles, I have different types of healers listed in my current role list...I'm slowly updating it so expect to see quite a lot more over the course of this week :) I'm sorry everyone for my slow progress, life isn't being very kind right now
Inactive
Call Me Cealy | #303930 | She / They | FR +3 | 23 | Taken
0c0e0ef6-4a87-4a85-b87a-d16f52d899fb.png
~ Cealygosa ~
oops. I haven't seen the new roles. imma go look at them now.
~ Cealygosa ~
oops. I haven't seen the new roles. imma go look at them now.
aNHEZYf.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.pngTn4TEAZ.png+0 FRT ~ she/they ~ INFP
@ zzzhorses

I actually haven't updated the list currently, it's on my files, here, let me post it !
@ zzzhorses

I actually haven't updated the list currently, it's on my files, here, let me post it !
Inactive
Current Role List !

Flight Rising Roleplay Clan Roles

Matriarch - The reigning female leader of the clan, they either founded the clan or was appointed leader by the previous founder. The matriarch is usually mates with the patriarch. Clan leader roles can sometimes be challenged when a given leader fails to uphold their role. Matriarchs and patriarchs have equal ranking.

Patriarch - The reigning male leader of the clan, they either founded the clan or was appointed leader by the previous founder. The patriarch is usually mates with the matriarch. Clan leader roles can sometimes be challenged when a given leader fails to uphold their role. Patriarchs and matriarchs have equal ranking.

Lead Warrior - The head of the warrior units, they organize which warriors go where and usually directly apprentice young fighters to train them to become warriors. If lead warriors do not wish to train young, they appoint other dragons to be designated instructors. Clans usually only have one leading warrior, and this rank is usually considered second-in-command. Lead warriors might also be next in line to become a matriarch or patriarch given the current holders of the ranks have no qualifying heirs. Lead warriors usually eat when the matriarch and patriarch do, before the rest of the clan.

Warrior - The core fighters of the clan, they usually don't do the main hunting, and they often accompany scouts on patrols. Warriors are on the front lines of battles and are usually the first to a scene of a crime or threat. Warriors often volunteer to eat last in the clan, though they have claim over larger prey when choosing their meal.

Assassin - The stealthy, no-questions-asked stalkers of the night. Assassins are elite and skilled warriors who go out on silent missions requested by their leaders to target a specific individual for capture or tracking. Assassins do not receive orders to kill another dragon unless their sender is of a corrupt clan, seeing that killing another dragon is the utmost crime. These individuals usually go after thieves and escapees.

Executioner - The punisher and judge of all crimes committed within the clan. Executioners are expected to have the utmost combat skill, and be capable of carrying out punishments for those deserving, and being able to determine such punishments and degrees of crimes. These individuals usually direct the orders for the assassins, and cannot be assassins themselves, nor can they fight during war. Executioners, despite their fighting skill, are usually pacifists and prefer to keep out of direct combat. More often than not, executioners do not carry out death sentences due to the degree of killing another dragon. Executioners also commonly converse with other executioners from neighboring clans, and often travel together when transporting prisoners to the Keep of Sornieth.

Lead Hunter - The head of the hunters of the clan, lead hunters organize when and where their party hunts and for how long. Lead hunters also usually have more fighting skill than the average hunters, and might even be at the same ranking as lead warriors. Usually there is only one lead hunter within a clan, and they train and teach the young to hunt as well as teach basic survival and may even have vast knowledge of various beast clans and other species. It's not uncommon for a lead hunter to be very adept in navigation and have basic knowledge of various aspects of nature. It is also commonplace for lead hunters to be skilled in gathering all types of food.

Hunter - The dragons of the clan that go out daily to catch prey for the entirety of the clan to feast on. Hunters usually only gather kill, being meat, and sometimes insects, while seafood and plants are specialized by other roles. Hunters sometimes take up multiple roles such as scouts, guards, and even warriors, but they are focused in making sure the clan stays well fed. Sometimes, a hunter or two will accompany scouts on patrols to catch prey along the way. Hunters are dedicated to feeding the members of their clan, and might only eat very little or eat after everyone else does to ensure this role.

Fish Catcher - A type of hunter that mostly sticks to the water and the shores to catch their prey. Fish catchers might also be average hunters, but choose to specialize in aquatic beasts and might even be at a river or stream for hours a day. These hunters might also craft themselves spears to slay their targets, or large nets to pull in whole schools.

Herbalist - An individual dedicated to the knowledge of various plants and ecosystems. Herbalists solely gather plants for the plant-eating dragons of their clan, as well as gather for medicinal purposes. Herbalists are usually very skilled with the medicinal practice through herbs, and are expected to know the uses of all plants.

Insect Catcher - A type of hunter focusing on the gathering of various insects for their clan. Insect catchers usually are knowledgeable of the different species of insects, and can tell which ones might be poisonous or useful for purposes other than eating. Insect catchers, more often than not, take up other roles for the clan whether it be hunting roles or other professions.

Lead Scout - The head of the scouts of the clan, lead scouts direct patrols and are usually one of the first dragons on the scene of a crime or threat. Such scouts are commonly the fastest dragons in the clan, and the most stealthiest, and are expected to be quite agile and cunning. While they aren't ever seen in many direct battles, lead scouts are known for a higher fighting capability than average scouts. Lead scouts usually eat when the other leading roles do, but scouts in general often feast on their own kill while patrolling. There is usually only one lead scout within a clan and they often train the young in survival and navigating.

Scout - An individual that is adept in navigating various terrain and knowing their way around different regions. Scouts are usually the most agile and fast of the clan, and aren't really built for direct combat. Such dragons are responsible for finding new hunting grounds, marking territories, investigating sites of other clans, exploring new regions, and sometimes even scouting out new areas to relocate their clan. These individuals also usually catch their own food and eat during patrols. Scouts are expected to be skilled in tracking through all their senses, as well as communicating to the rest of the patrol through various sounds rather than words, making this role almost impossible for mute, deaf, and blind dragons.

Lead Guard - Usually an optional role, lead guards are the main units of a clan that ensure the safety of the clans boundaries. Lead guards are expected to have elite combat skill and discipline, and are able to dedicate their lives to keeping the clan safe. There is usually only one lead guard within a clan, and they usually feast on their own as long as there is another guard to take their position.

Guard - Sometimes an optional or universal role, guards are focused solely on keeping the clans boundaries in check and ensuring the safety of all within their territory. Hunters and warriors often take turns on being guards, and there must always be guards positioned at the lair to defend their clanmates. Guards must be prepared for direct combat given that an invasion or attack may occur at any moment. Such individuals are always present outside of nesting grounds, elders dens, the dens of their leaders, and right outside of the site of the clan. Guards might even outpost themselves at certain territory indicators or go on patrols with the scouts.

Messenger - The quick, and silent deliverers of messages across the clans. Clans usually only have one messenger, and messengers often do not have much battle training. Rival and neighboring clans are forbidden to interfere with another clans messenger, and they are marked with special clan banners. Messengers are usually faes, but sometimes nocturnes and wildclaws, and usually aren't the larger breeds of Sornieth, but it is not limited to specific dragons.

Bard - The music-playing dragons of a clan. Bards dedicated their lives to that of song and musical instruments, and usually have no other specific clan role. Bards often travel to other clans to share the cultures and songs of their home, and wear their own special banners, marking them in the same fashion as messengers. Bards might also be the messenger of a clan, but it is common for them to simply just be bards.

Jewelcrafter - The creative and handicraft dragons of the clan, jewelcrafters specialize in the art of fine gems and stones, creating necklaces and pendants from them. Jewelcrafters need a steady and fair claw to craft such trinkets, and are usually not knowledgeable of battle. These crafters might imbue their jewelry with magical and healing auras, so the wearer may draw energy from the accessory, and jewelcrafters are expected to have vast knowledge of various gems, stones, jewels, and maybe even ores. Jewelcrafters might also have a skill for pottery and sculpting.

Alchemist - Alchemy and herbalism go hand-in-hand, but alchemists might not resort to the aspects of nature for their crafts. Alchemists conjure up potions and poisons for various uses, whether it be for healing or damaging purposes. Alchemists might be mad scientists and might have lost their sanity somewhere in their bubbling cauldrons.

Medic - The standard healers of a clan, medics practice basic mending through herbs and the natural environment, and usually use very little magic when practicing their skills. Medics might even craft their own bandages and might even be alchemists or herbalists, combining these skills into their main role.

Priest - The enlightened healers of a clan, priests use the magic of the Light to imbue their comrades with the very spirit of the Lightweaver. Priests usually entirely rely on Light magic, and don't have a need to resort to natural remedies. Priests are also, more often than not, born directly of the Light element, but few dragons are known to have been blessed and enlightened with these healing abilities. These individuals often practice sacred worship for the Light, as it nurtures and strengthens the bond of their spells.

Spirit Weaver - Another type of healer, more rarer than the others, spirit weavers are entwined with the very essence of the dead, and practice in the mending of the very soul. Few spirit weavers have the ability to bring back an individual from death itself, by communing with their fallen spirit and guiding it back to their body; however, this spell is extremely costly to the spirit weaver, and is only done on most emergency situations, for it sometimes can take the very life of the caster, and even fail entirely. Spirit weavers are known for their connection to spirits, and can normally speak freely to surrounding ghostly auras. It is said that spirit weavers derive their gifts from the Shade, or the element of Shadow itself.

Shaman - Another extremely rare form of caster, shamans are connected to the lifelines of every known element, able to call upon them at times of need. It is unknown exactly how shamans can wield every element, and such dragons are usually prohibited from participating in battle, or are simply restricted to using a single element. Shamans often use their abilities to heal their comrades, as well as communicating with the very forces of nature, it is also known that shamans can connect with their ancestors and commune with spirits of the past for guidance. Whispers tell that shamans might have the eyes of every element, or that their eyes change based on what element they choose to use, but most individuals have never met a shaman in person.

Paladin - The soldiers and noble descendants of the Light, paladins are imbued with the Lightweaver’s power and practice this through battle. Paladins are usually Light-born dragons, but it is known for some dragons being enlightened and blessed with the Lightweaver's gift. These warriors often go into combat with gleaming armor and the full force of the Light flowing around them, and are highly respected by their comrades. Paladins are normally dedicated to banishing the dark forces of the Shade, and often practice close prayer to the Light itself. Unlike priests, paladins don't specialize nor focus in healing magic, but it doesn't mean they are foreign to it.
Current Role List !

Flight Rising Roleplay Clan Roles

Matriarch - The reigning female leader of the clan, they either founded the clan or was appointed leader by the previous founder. The matriarch is usually mates with the patriarch. Clan leader roles can sometimes be challenged when a given leader fails to uphold their role. Matriarchs and patriarchs have equal ranking.

Patriarch - The reigning male leader of the clan, they either founded the clan or was appointed leader by the previous founder. The patriarch is usually mates with the matriarch. Clan leader roles can sometimes be challenged when a given leader fails to uphold their role. Patriarchs and matriarchs have equal ranking.

Lead Warrior - The head of the warrior units, they organize which warriors go where and usually directly apprentice young fighters to train them to become warriors. If lead warriors do not wish to train young, they appoint other dragons to be designated instructors. Clans usually only have one leading warrior, and this rank is usually considered second-in-command. Lead warriors might also be next in line to become a matriarch or patriarch given the current holders of the ranks have no qualifying heirs. Lead warriors usually eat when the matriarch and patriarch do, before the rest of the clan.

Warrior - The core fighters of the clan, they usually don't do the main hunting, and they often accompany scouts on patrols. Warriors are on the front lines of battles and are usually the first to a scene of a crime or threat. Warriors often volunteer to eat last in the clan, though they have claim over larger prey when choosing their meal.

Assassin - The stealthy, no-questions-asked stalkers of the night. Assassins are elite and skilled warriors who go out on silent missions requested by their leaders to target a specific individual for capture or tracking. Assassins do not receive orders to kill another dragon unless their sender is of a corrupt clan, seeing that killing another dragon is the utmost crime. These individuals usually go after thieves and escapees.

Executioner - The punisher and judge of all crimes committed within the clan. Executioners are expected to have the utmost combat skill, and be capable of carrying out punishments for those deserving, and being able to determine such punishments and degrees of crimes. These individuals usually direct the orders for the assassins, and cannot be assassins themselves, nor can they fight during war. Executioners, despite their fighting skill, are usually pacifists and prefer to keep out of direct combat. More often than not, executioners do not carry out death sentences due to the degree of killing another dragon. Executioners also commonly converse with other executioners from neighboring clans, and often travel together when transporting prisoners to the Keep of Sornieth.

Lead Hunter - The head of the hunters of the clan, lead hunters organize when and where their party hunts and for how long. Lead hunters also usually have more fighting skill than the average hunters, and might even be at the same ranking as lead warriors. Usually there is only one lead hunter within a clan, and they train and teach the young to hunt as well as teach basic survival and may even have vast knowledge of various beast clans and other species. It's not uncommon for a lead hunter to be very adept in navigation and have basic knowledge of various aspects of nature. It is also commonplace for lead hunters to be skilled in gathering all types of food.

Hunter - The dragons of the clan that go out daily to catch prey for the entirety of the clan to feast on. Hunters usually only gather kill, being meat, and sometimes insects, while seafood and plants are specialized by other roles. Hunters sometimes take up multiple roles such as scouts, guards, and even warriors, but they are focused in making sure the clan stays well fed. Sometimes, a hunter or two will accompany scouts on patrols to catch prey along the way. Hunters are dedicated to feeding the members of their clan, and might only eat very little or eat after everyone else does to ensure this role.

Fish Catcher - A type of hunter that mostly sticks to the water and the shores to catch their prey. Fish catchers might also be average hunters, but choose to specialize in aquatic beasts and might even be at a river or stream for hours a day. These hunters might also craft themselves spears to slay their targets, or large nets to pull in whole schools.

Herbalist - An individual dedicated to the knowledge of various plants and ecosystems. Herbalists solely gather plants for the plant-eating dragons of their clan, as well as gather for medicinal purposes. Herbalists are usually very skilled with the medicinal practice through herbs, and are expected to know the uses of all plants.

Insect Catcher - A type of hunter focusing on the gathering of various insects for their clan. Insect catchers usually are knowledgeable of the different species of insects, and can tell which ones might be poisonous or useful for purposes other than eating. Insect catchers, more often than not, take up other roles for the clan whether it be hunting roles or other professions.

Lead Scout - The head of the scouts of the clan, lead scouts direct patrols and are usually one of the first dragons on the scene of a crime or threat. Such scouts are commonly the fastest dragons in the clan, and the most stealthiest, and are expected to be quite agile and cunning. While they aren't ever seen in many direct battles, lead scouts are known for a higher fighting capability than average scouts. Lead scouts usually eat when the other leading roles do, but scouts in general often feast on their own kill while patrolling. There is usually only one lead scout within a clan and they often train the young in survival and navigating.

Scout - An individual that is adept in navigating various terrain and knowing their way around different regions. Scouts are usually the most agile and fast of the clan, and aren't really built for direct combat. Such dragons are responsible for finding new hunting grounds, marking territories, investigating sites of other clans, exploring new regions, and sometimes even scouting out new areas to relocate their clan. These individuals also usually catch their own food and eat during patrols. Scouts are expected to be skilled in tracking through all their senses, as well as communicating to the rest of the patrol through various sounds rather than words, making this role almost impossible for mute, deaf, and blind dragons.

Lead Guard - Usually an optional role, lead guards are the main units of a clan that ensure the safety of the clans boundaries. Lead guards are expected to have elite combat skill and discipline, and are able to dedicate their lives to keeping the clan safe. There is usually only one lead guard within a clan, and they usually feast on their own as long as there is another guard to take their position.

Guard - Sometimes an optional or universal role, guards are focused solely on keeping the clans boundaries in check and ensuring the safety of all within their territory. Hunters and warriors often take turns on being guards, and there must always be guards positioned at the lair to defend their clanmates. Guards must be prepared for direct combat given that an invasion or attack may occur at any moment. Such individuals are always present outside of nesting grounds, elders dens, the dens of their leaders, and right outside of the site of the clan. Guards might even outpost themselves at certain territory indicators or go on patrols with the scouts.

Messenger - The quick, and silent deliverers of messages across the clans. Clans usually only have one messenger, and messengers often do not have much battle training. Rival and neighboring clans are forbidden to interfere with another clans messenger, and they are marked with special clan banners. Messengers are usually faes, but sometimes nocturnes and wildclaws, and usually aren't the larger breeds of Sornieth, but it is not limited to specific dragons.

Bard - The music-playing dragons of a clan. Bards dedicated their lives to that of song and musical instruments, and usually have no other specific clan role. Bards often travel to other clans to share the cultures and songs of their home, and wear their own special banners, marking them in the same fashion as messengers. Bards might also be the messenger of a clan, but it is common for them to simply just be bards.

Jewelcrafter - The creative and handicraft dragons of the clan, jewelcrafters specialize in the art of fine gems and stones, creating necklaces and pendants from them. Jewelcrafters need a steady and fair claw to craft such trinkets, and are usually not knowledgeable of battle. These crafters might imbue their jewelry with magical and healing auras, so the wearer may draw energy from the accessory, and jewelcrafters are expected to have vast knowledge of various gems, stones, jewels, and maybe even ores. Jewelcrafters might also have a skill for pottery and sculpting.

Alchemist - Alchemy and herbalism go hand-in-hand, but alchemists might not resort to the aspects of nature for their crafts. Alchemists conjure up potions and poisons for various uses, whether it be for healing or damaging purposes. Alchemists might be mad scientists and might have lost their sanity somewhere in their bubbling cauldrons.

Medic - The standard healers of a clan, medics practice basic mending through herbs and the natural environment, and usually use very little magic when practicing their skills. Medics might even craft their own bandages and might even be alchemists or herbalists, combining these skills into their main role.

Priest - The enlightened healers of a clan, priests use the magic of the Light to imbue their comrades with the very spirit of the Lightweaver. Priests usually entirely rely on Light magic, and don't have a need to resort to natural remedies. Priests are also, more often than not, born directly of the Light element, but few dragons are known to have been blessed and enlightened with these healing abilities. These individuals often practice sacred worship for the Light, as it nurtures and strengthens the bond of their spells.

Spirit Weaver - Another type of healer, more rarer than the others, spirit weavers are entwined with the very essence of the dead, and practice in the mending of the very soul. Few spirit weavers have the ability to bring back an individual from death itself, by communing with their fallen spirit and guiding it back to their body; however, this spell is extremely costly to the spirit weaver, and is only done on most emergency situations, for it sometimes can take the very life of the caster, and even fail entirely. Spirit weavers are known for their connection to spirits, and can normally speak freely to surrounding ghostly auras. It is said that spirit weavers derive their gifts from the Shade, or the element of Shadow itself.

Shaman - Another extremely rare form of caster, shamans are connected to the lifelines of every known element, able to call upon them at times of need. It is unknown exactly how shamans can wield every element, and such dragons are usually prohibited from participating in battle, or are simply restricted to using a single element. Shamans often use their abilities to heal their comrades, as well as communicating with the very forces of nature, it is also known that shamans can connect with their ancestors and commune with spirits of the past for guidance. Whispers tell that shamans might have the eyes of every element, or that their eyes change based on what element they choose to use, but most individuals have never met a shaman in person.

Paladin - The soldiers and noble descendants of the Light, paladins are imbued with the Lightweaver’s power and practice this through battle. Paladins are usually Light-born dragons, but it is known for some dragons being enlightened and blessed with the Lightweaver's gift. These warriors often go into combat with gleaming armor and the full force of the Light flowing around them, and are highly respected by their comrades. Paladins are normally dedicated to banishing the dark forces of the Shade, and often practice close prayer to the Light itself. Unlike priests, paladins don't specialize nor focus in healing magic, but it doesn't mean they are foreign to it.
Inactive
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 28 29