Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Private RP Brainstorming
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 28 29
I'm so glad this didn't die! I'll have to reread everything and then throw my two cents in
I'm so glad this didn't die! I'll have to reread everything and then throw my two cents in
@Cealygosa

I'd love to join this! Is it alright if I have my Clan aligned with Ice, as I'm currently only vacationing in nature?
@Cealygosa

I'd love to join this! Is it alright if I have my Clan aligned with Ice, as I'm currently only vacationing in nature?
ice_demiboybling_by_cicide76536-dcn9o5e.gifp7h5Nyu.pngarcane_demigirlbling_by_cicide76536-dcn9nzp.gif
@FoxBrush

Hiya ! Yup still kicking ^>^ told ya I was shootin for September ;)

@Frysa

Hiya :) yes you can join ~ I don't believe we have any ice clans yet so that won't be an issue, I'll count up the clans we have soon and allocate what we got and get some lists with some data up n etc

I have to re look through the forum since I've been away from it and I gotta touch up on things so if you have any ideas or etc I am open to more suggestions before I begin the general plot like and etc ~ <3 please feel free to read through the forum yourself if you haven't for the general idea here :3
@FoxBrush

Hiya ! Yup still kicking ^>^ told ya I was shootin for September ;)

@Frysa

Hiya :) yes you can join ~ I don't believe we have any ice clans yet so that won't be an issue, I'll count up the clans we have soon and allocate what we got and get some lists with some data up n etc

I have to re look through the forum since I've been away from it and I gotta touch up on things so if you have any ideas or etc I am open to more suggestions before I begin the general plot like and etc ~ <3 please feel free to read through the forum yourself if you haven't for the general idea here :3
Inactive
Call Me Cealy | #303930 | She / They | FR +3 | 23 | Taken
0c0e0ef6-4a87-4a85-b87a-d16f52d899fb.png
@Cealygosa

Ahh! I'd love to join this- the problem is, though, is that my clan lore isn't exactly written down yet. But it should be up within the next two days.
@Cealygosa

Ahh! I'd love to join this- the problem is, though, is that my clan lore isn't exactly written down yet. But it should be up within the next two days.
Hello! I am 2 hours ahead of FR time.
cockatiel_icon_by_ceavit-d63tcsi.gif
mnem
She/Her
@Cealygosa
Omg, how have I not seen this yet?! This is a great idea, and I'd totally love to join and help out and what not! I'd be a Lightning or a Nature clan, I think.

*pokes @Geminisun and @LizzardLady and whispers* Guys, guys come look!
@Cealygosa
Omg, how have I not seen this yet?! This is a great idea, and I'd totally love to join and help out and what not! I'd be a Lightning or a Nature clan, I think.

*pokes @Geminisun and @LizzardLady and whispers* Guys, guys come look!
SVbOCPL.png
PaI4dmB.png Moderator of the Lightning Flight Discord
@Casanoble @Cealygosa Oooh. I like it. Seems a little complicated, but I'm definitely interested. If love to help out where I can, and if like to be in Lightning if possible. But I can go somewhere else if need be.

*twirls off to go work on lore*
@Casanoble @Cealygosa Oooh. I like it. Seems a little complicated, but I'm definitely interested. If love to help out where I can, and if like to be in Lightning if possible. But I can go somewhere else if need be.

*twirls off to go work on lore*
@Cealygosa Yes!!! I am sooo glad this is back omg, I won't lie I was worried. I hope things have improved for you IRL, it seemed like you were going through a lot. It's nice to see you back!!! :)

Let me know if you need lore help or anything for this! I got some stuff to still straighten out but I am ready to start whenever :D
@Cealygosa Yes!!! I am sooo glad this is back omg, I won't lie I was worried. I hope things have improved for you IRL, it seemed like you were going through a lot. It's nice to see you back!!! :)

Let me know if you need lore help or anything for this! I got some stuff to still straighten out but I am ready to start whenever :D
UqHFmmO.pngy3NW8md.gif
Yo! This sounds awesome! I'd totally be up for it!
Yo! This sounds awesome! I'd totally be up for it!
fTNmH4a.png image.png
Andromeda
They conversed in the language of the constellations
image-1.png tumblr-nvumg1r32b1udenrno4-100.pngtumblr-nvumm3-Yk-Aw1udenrno4-100.png
@Dogsblubblub

Hiya ^>^ that's no problem ! I don't even have mine written down yet ! Everyone has at least a month to situate things since the roleplay is still under construction

@Casanoble

Hiya ~ welcome aboard! Glad you like the idea ~ if you have any ideas I am open to thoughts since the role play is undergoing it's WIP stage and all

@Geminisun

Hello ! Yeah the idea is a bit all over the place rn so I'm still trying to work it all out :) the limitation on clan per element number will vary upon the territory, like, for example, my clan resides in the Carrion Canyon in Lightning, so another clan can't reside there. I will be making new land the more clans we get, though !

@Losiana

Hi dear !! I'm sorry to worry y'all, things got hard n now I'm finally getting to leave to new n better horizons <3 once I'm out n free I will have time to finally start this and hopefully run it for quite some time :)

@AndromedaGalaxy

Hi there ! Welcome ^>^

So if everyone has read this far, I wanted to touch about clan number:

Each zone has various "territories" which I will mark on the map and number. When we are ready to start organizing territories (after I complete the map) I will ping our current list in small sequences

For example, I'll ping all of our Lightning clans and it is first come first serve on choosing a territory for your clan. It will work like this for every clan and element, I will probably do one element per day when I start this so I don't get overwhelmed n etc ~

The map will feature the current flight rising zones, as well as new areas ! Even more new areas will be added the more our role play grows and the more we discover. I'm still working out in my head how this will all work in an organized and well moving way, as far as the forum posts for roleplaying will go and etc. I want to create a community here for us to grow our lore in and have another sort of outlet of things to do here on flight rising.

I hope you all will enjoy your time here and that we can all grow this little community ^>^ I can envision a great place to come to, to roleplay and act out on this amazing online world <3

To sum it up again, this role play will be Flight Rising + other ideas such as the Shade being a threat....but not the only threat, and so on. Thank you everyone for wanting to be a part of this and I hope to start something great with y'all :3
@Dogsblubblub

Hiya ^>^ that's no problem ! I don't even have mine written down yet ! Everyone has at least a month to situate things since the roleplay is still under construction

@Casanoble

Hiya ~ welcome aboard! Glad you like the idea ~ if you have any ideas I am open to thoughts since the role play is undergoing it's WIP stage and all

@Geminisun

Hello ! Yeah the idea is a bit all over the place rn so I'm still trying to work it all out :) the limitation on clan per element number will vary upon the territory, like, for example, my clan resides in the Carrion Canyon in Lightning, so another clan can't reside there. I will be making new land the more clans we get, though !

@Losiana

Hi dear !! I'm sorry to worry y'all, things got hard n now I'm finally getting to leave to new n better horizons <3 once I'm out n free I will have time to finally start this and hopefully run it for quite some time :)

@AndromedaGalaxy

Hi there ! Welcome ^>^

So if everyone has read this far, I wanted to touch about clan number:

Each zone has various "territories" which I will mark on the map and number. When we are ready to start organizing territories (after I complete the map) I will ping our current list in small sequences

For example, I'll ping all of our Lightning clans and it is first come first serve on choosing a territory for your clan. It will work like this for every clan and element, I will probably do one element per day when I start this so I don't get overwhelmed n etc ~

The map will feature the current flight rising zones, as well as new areas ! Even more new areas will be added the more our role play grows and the more we discover. I'm still working out in my head how this will all work in an organized and well moving way, as far as the forum posts for roleplaying will go and etc. I want to create a community here for us to grow our lore in and have another sort of outlet of things to do here on flight rising.

I hope you all will enjoy your time here and that we can all grow this little community ^>^ I can envision a great place to come to, to roleplay and act out on this amazing online world <3

To sum it up again, this role play will be Flight Rising + other ideas such as the Shade being a threat....but not the only threat, and so on. Thank you everyone for wanting to be a part of this and I hope to start something great with y'all :3
Inactive
The following post may sound like gibberish, these are random thoughts I've accumulated in a Google doc. The following info is also not concrete or set in stone, and is probably very generalized.

Zone Ideas:

How these threads will be made is still unknown. I don't think it's allowed to create multiple threads for roleplaying because of spam? It's not like it's listed anywhere either so I will inquire it. If we need one major thread I will formulate a way to organize it.

Outpost (Trading Post) - roleplay area open for trades and markets. Items are not actually traded / purchased unless otherwise stated. Actual, real trades and purchases can be undergone here through roleplay. Commonly, this area will be used for clans to come meet up in a marketplace setting to act out owning and running a certain shop, trading between an ally clan, and etc. Little “events" may appear here, hosted by myself, with my dragons looking to openly sell or trade or etc. For everyone else, they can role play the start of their little shop or current trade and await for someone to respond, or for them to request someone to roleplay with. Claiming posts will be implemented.

For other areas, I'm still uncertain what will happen. My idea is that when posting, you must post a coding of sorts that will display where you are roleplaying at in the world, and what clan flight you are. It may also be required, most likely, to post the image of the dragon you are currently using in the post. At least, for your first post / whenever a new dragon is used just for visual clarity and to avoid confusion.

Posts may look like this:

A zoomed in image of what region you are currently located in on the map. Zoomed in and cropped images will be supplied on the main role play post for ease of access.
The actual name of the region, and a more specific part of the zoomed in picture (if necessary)
Your clan name / banner / symbol / etc
a divider line here will separate this info from the actual roleplay writing in the rest of the post.
Posts may be decorated with approved colors and fonts (the list will be available on the main post) as well as small, more fancy divider lines (but not extremely fancy or flassy)
You need to be sure to ping the individual you are replying to or speaking to. Multiple people role playing with one given person, might not be allowed, for the same scenario. If you are using one dragon to roleplay here, and another with a different person over here, that is allowed. If you are trying to respond to three different people for the same post you made, it'll be extremely confusing and overwhelming.

I want this role play to not seem overbearing and strict, but organized in a pleasing way to avoid frustration, confusion, and etc. Examples and detailed instructions and assistance will of course be available. Messing up a couple times also won't be an issue, but if you continue to ignore rules and guidelines you'll get a word from me ;)

More gibberish to come
The following post may sound like gibberish, these are random thoughts I've accumulated in a Google doc. The following info is also not concrete or set in stone, and is probably very generalized.

Zone Ideas:

How these threads will be made is still unknown. I don't think it's allowed to create multiple threads for roleplaying because of spam? It's not like it's listed anywhere either so I will inquire it. If we need one major thread I will formulate a way to organize it.

Outpost (Trading Post) - roleplay area open for trades and markets. Items are not actually traded / purchased unless otherwise stated. Actual, real trades and purchases can be undergone here through roleplay. Commonly, this area will be used for clans to come meet up in a marketplace setting to act out owning and running a certain shop, trading between an ally clan, and etc. Little “events" may appear here, hosted by myself, with my dragons looking to openly sell or trade or etc. For everyone else, they can role play the start of their little shop or current trade and await for someone to respond, or for them to request someone to roleplay with. Claiming posts will be implemented.

For other areas, I'm still uncertain what will happen. My idea is that when posting, you must post a coding of sorts that will display where you are roleplaying at in the world, and what clan flight you are. It may also be required, most likely, to post the image of the dragon you are currently using in the post. At least, for your first post / whenever a new dragon is used just for visual clarity and to avoid confusion.

Posts may look like this:

A zoomed in image of what region you are currently located in on the map. Zoomed in and cropped images will be supplied on the main role play post for ease of access.
The actual name of the region, and a more specific part of the zoomed in picture (if necessary)
Your clan name / banner / symbol / etc
a divider line here will separate this info from the actual roleplay writing in the rest of the post.
Posts may be decorated with approved colors and fonts (the list will be available on the main post) as well as small, more fancy divider lines (but not extremely fancy or flassy)
You need to be sure to ping the individual you are replying to or speaking to. Multiple people role playing with one given person, might not be allowed, for the same scenario. If you are using one dragon to roleplay here, and another with a different person over here, that is allowed. If you are trying to respond to three different people for the same post you made, it'll be extremely confusing and overwhelming.

I want this role play to not seem overbearing and strict, but organized in a pleasing way to avoid frustration, confusion, and etc. Examples and detailed instructions and assistance will of course be available. Messing up a couple times also won't be an issue, but if you continue to ignore rules and guidelines you'll get a word from me ;)

More gibberish to come
Inactive
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 28 29