Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Private RP Brainstorming
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
@foxflaim

Fortuna lightly shook her body as a way to reposition the headdress on her face, and to help untangle her axcess coat from the ground. She moved around in her spot so she sat more like a cat with her limbs mostly hidden behind her wings and under whatever body mass she had. "A Beast Tamer? I've sparingly heard of such a role in my travels.." She said, a lot more clearer than before though still decently quiet. She turned her head to look at the bat that had chased her earlier, tilting her head to look at it fully through the sockets of the headdress. "...I've never seen such a creature. Are they.. common here?" She asked, swinging her tail to the other side of her body, the ticking still audible.
@foxflaim

Fortuna lightly shook her body as a way to reposition the headdress on her face, and to help untangle her axcess coat from the ground. She moved around in her spot so she sat more like a cat with her limbs mostly hidden behind her wings and under whatever body mass she had. "A Beast Tamer? I've sparingly heard of such a role in my travels.." She said, a lot more clearer than before though still decently quiet. She turned her head to look at the bat that had chased her earlier, tilting her head to look at it fully through the sockets of the headdress. "...I've never seen such a creature. Are they.. common here?" She asked, swinging her tail to the other side of her body, the ticking still audible.
round.png
I need you, to hurt me
I need you, to fight me
I need you, to kill me
I need you, to destroy me
@AmnesiaDragon

Rargal shook her head, "My talent with beasts and monsters is rare. More often then not you find Trappers and the like over actual Beast Tamers." Rargal pointed out a large scar upon the Duskflappered armored back to prove her story.. "And, No they are not from here, they are from the Fire Territories. I found Brunnera injured from a Trapper actually. I have been helping her recover from her wounds and trying to help her control her flames so she doesnt burn my clans lair to the ground..."

Rargal gave Brunnera a frown, "Its proving to be quite the difficult task..."

Brunnera simply seemed to laugh at Rargal, seemingly entirely unaffected by the glare coming from her master.

@AmnesiaDragon

Rargal shook her head, "My talent with beasts and monsters is rare. More often then not you find Trappers and the like over actual Beast Tamers." Rargal pointed out a large scar upon the Duskflappered armored back to prove her story.. "And, No they are not from here, they are from the Fire Territories. I found Brunnera injured from a Trapper actually. I have been helping her recover from her wounds and trying to help her control her flames so she doesnt burn my clans lair to the ground..."

Rargal gave Brunnera a frown, "Its proving to be quite the difficult task..."

Brunnera simply seemed to laugh at Rargal, seemingly entirely unaffected by the glare coming from her master.

1349_200px_irisreticulata_by_miirshroom-dbs1tyq.png
[center][color=teal]( Hope you won't mind if I just slide right in der uwu ... I also hope you enjoy the small bit of RP here ^>^ this can help me relax and finish my duties :V ) ( The dragon I'll use is a new one, so he's a baby still...here's his Adult Scry and outfit plan xD I assume we're in the Ice territory ?? ) [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=1&bodygene=11&breed=10&element=8&gender=0&tert=12&tertgene=18&winggene=12&wings=1&auth=d620da5953ca431af17fc5d61c00c8cd1bb81652&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=10&gender=0&skin=0&apparel=1753,21863,2983,24733,24734,24730&xt=dressing.png[/img] A few ways away, hidden within the dense, frozen forest beyond the clearing, a bright-colored Wildclaw watched the scene with eager eyes. He'd been in the area for quite some time, stalking the native dragons, watching their every step. Entropius was his name, and throughout his skin marked the very touch of the Shade. He was what some call, a Void Caller, a dragon who has given their body to the corruption of the Shade, but with the intentions to use that power to destroy the said darkness. It was a conflicting ideal, one that many, many dragons did not approve of. This didn't stop Entropius from his duties, his mission to hunt down the Shade and bring it to it's destruction. He had sensed the darkening madness within this territory, laying somewhere, staying dormant. Seeing he had no actual location of the energies, he took it upon himself to monitor the inhabitants, for more signs of the darkness. Entropius clutched his bow tightly as he laid as low as he possibly could, watching the strangers in the distance. @IrisReticulata @AmnesiaDragon ( he will lay low until he gets discovered :3 )
( Hope you won't mind if I just slide right in der uwu ... I also hope you enjoy the small bit of RP here ^>^ this can help me relax and finish my duties :V )

( The dragon I'll use is a new one, so he's a baby still...here's his Adult Scry
and outfit plan xD I assume we're in the Ice territory ?? )

dragon?age=1&body=1&bodygene=11&breed=10&element=8&gender=0&tert=12&tertgene=18&winggene=12&wings=1&auth=d620da5953ca431af17fc5d61c00c8cd1bb81652&dummyext=prev.png
dummy?breed=10&gender=0&skin=0&apparel=1753,21863,2983,24733,24734,24730&xt=dressing.png

A few ways away, hidden within the dense, frozen forest beyond the clearing, a bright-colored Wildclaw watched the scene with eager eyes. He'd been in the area for quite some time, stalking the native dragons, watching their every step. Entropius was his name, and throughout his skin marked the very touch of the Shade.

He was what some call, a Void Caller, a dragon who has given their body to the corruption of the Shade, but with the intentions to use that power to destroy the said darkness. It was a conflicting ideal, one that many, many dragons did not approve of. This didn't stop Entropius from his duties, his mission to hunt down the Shade and bring it to it's destruction. He had sensed the darkening madness within this territory, laying somewhere, staying dormant.

Seeing he had no actual location of the energies, he took it upon himself to monitor the inhabitants, for more signs of the darkness. Entropius clutched his bow tightly as he laid as low as he possibly could, watching the strangers in the distance.

@IrisReticulata @AmnesiaDragon

( he will lay low until he gets discovered :3 )
Inactive
Call Me Cealy | #303930 | She / They | FR +3 | 23 | Taken
0c0e0ef6-4a87-4a85-b87a-d16f52d899fb.png
(Oh ello there Cealy :3)
@IrisReticulata

If Fortuna was a Coatl, she would of flattened every feather on her body at the story Rargal told, or implied at least. But, despite the sadness she got, she also had curiosity about the comment on where you'd find Brunnera's species. "The fire territories.. I wonder why I've never seen them before." She said. "I may not have stayed there very long, but everyone spoke of the Hydra's.. so why not them?" She wondered aloud, looking at the bat then Rargal.

She moved her tail back over to the other side of her body, and it laid normally until the ticking coming from the gears in her tail got loud enough that the Skydancer almost snapped on her own tail from them not being quiet. She stopped herself before she regretted it, and stood up in her spot to tinker with them, wondering if there was an actual problem with them she might have caused trying to avoid the first question the Guardian had given her.
(Oh ello there Cealy :3)
@IrisReticulata

If Fortuna was a Coatl, she would of flattened every feather on her body at the story Rargal told, or implied at least. But, despite the sadness she got, she also had curiosity about the comment on where you'd find Brunnera's species. "The fire territories.. I wonder why I've never seen them before." She said. "I may not have stayed there very long, but everyone spoke of the Hydra's.. so why not them?" She wondered aloud, looking at the bat then Rargal.

She moved her tail back over to the other side of her body, and it laid normally until the ticking coming from the gears in her tail got loud enough that the Skydancer almost snapped on her own tail from them not being quiet. She stopped herself before she regretted it, and stood up in her spot to tinker with them, wondering if there was an actual problem with them she might have caused trying to avoid the first question the Guardian had given her.
round.png
I need you, to hurt me
I need you, to fight me
I need you, to kill me
@AmnesiaDragon
@Cealygosa

((Ah, Hello there! That is a beautiful wildclaw!))

Rargal smiled, "The Spectral Duskflappers are rarer then their armored cousins. Their bright blue colors dont exactly help them survive and hide well in the Volcanic Vents." Brunnera seemed a bit offended at the comment and puffed up, an obvious frown upon her face. Rargal simply shrugged at her partners antics. "Its the truth Brunnera." She said.

Rargal then moved her attention back to the skydancer. "The Hydras are far more common and far more aggressive then the Bats. I have yet to properly communicate with one due to their rather large size and aggressive nature." The sounds of ticking coming from the skydancer made Rargal curious as Fortuna seemed to mess with it once more. "Is there something wrong with your..." Rargal wasnt sure how to label Fortuna's tail ticking, "I assume your tail mechanisms? Or is that your actual tail?" Rargal had seen dragons with mechanical parts for limbs before, but Rargal was trying not to be rude about pointing out Fortuna's tail.

Brunnera had moved away from the pair and was now hopping on the ground around Rargal's back. The leash limited her ability to go far but she had become a bit disinterested in the conversation between the two dragons. Her rather short attention span being to blame as she began to play in the snow.
@AmnesiaDragon
@Cealygosa

((Ah, Hello there! That is a beautiful wildclaw!))

Rargal smiled, "The Spectral Duskflappers are rarer then their armored cousins. Their bright blue colors dont exactly help them survive and hide well in the Volcanic Vents." Brunnera seemed a bit offended at the comment and puffed up, an obvious frown upon her face. Rargal simply shrugged at her partners antics. "Its the truth Brunnera." She said.

Rargal then moved her attention back to the skydancer. "The Hydras are far more common and far more aggressive then the Bats. I have yet to properly communicate with one due to their rather large size and aggressive nature." The sounds of ticking coming from the skydancer made Rargal curious as Fortuna seemed to mess with it once more. "Is there something wrong with your..." Rargal wasnt sure how to label Fortuna's tail ticking, "I assume your tail mechanisms? Or is that your actual tail?" Rargal had seen dragons with mechanical parts for limbs before, but Rargal was trying not to be rude about pointing out Fortuna's tail.

Brunnera had moved away from the pair and was now hopping on the ground around Rargal's back. The leash limited her ability to go far but she had become a bit disinterested in the conversation between the two dragons. Her rather short attention span being to blame as she began to play in the snow.
( Thank you :3 , also , I'm still subbed, so there's no real need to ping me , you can @ my name with a space or etc. <3 )

Entropius remained low as he carefully got closer to the group, but he was still a fair distance away, so that they couldn't easily detect him. He eyed the bat warily, hoping the creature would not sense his presence and alarm its companions. Due to his very noticeable body alterations, he would most likely end up as a direct target. He drew an arrow from his quiver and aligned it carefully to his bow string, holding it loosely it preparation, if he needed to use it.

He stopped his movement as he found a more suitable hiding spot behind a tree, flattening himself against the pale snow. The cold didn't bother him, seeing his body burned with the dark magics of the Shade, and offered an intense heat at times. However, it did not melt the snow around him, nor did it singe any plant life that came into contact with him. Entropius sniffed the air hard and steady, catching the scent of the strangers much clearer now.

Deducing that they probably weren't with dark intentions, he decided to place his arrow back within his quiver, and lower his bow to a resting position along his side. He eyed the Duskflapper once more, hoping it's tether to the Guardian kept it from noticing him.

( Thank you :3 , also , I'm still subbed, so there's no real need to ping me , you can @ my name with a space or etc. <3 )

Entropius remained low as he carefully got closer to the group, but he was still a fair distance away, so that they couldn't easily detect him. He eyed the bat warily, hoping the creature would not sense his presence and alarm its companions. Due to his very noticeable body alterations, he would most likely end up as a direct target. He drew an arrow from his quiver and aligned it carefully to his bow string, holding it loosely it preparation, if he needed to use it.

He stopped his movement as he found a more suitable hiding spot behind a tree, flattening himself against the pale snow. The cold didn't bother him, seeing his body burned with the dark magics of the Shade, and offered an intense heat at times. However, it did not melt the snow around him, nor did it singe any plant life that came into contact with him. Entropius sniffed the air hard and steady, catching the scent of the strangers much clearer now.

Deducing that they probably weren't with dark intentions, he decided to place his arrow back within his quiver, and lower his bow to a resting position along his side. He eyed the Duskflapper once more, hoping it's tether to the Guardian kept it from noticing him.

Inactive
(o ^o ignore that last thing , ~Cealygosa ~@IrisReticulata)

Fortuna managed to get the ticking to quiet, but every few seconds she took her attention away from it, it made a racket again. She growled at the contraption, not understanding what was setting it off for. "I.. don't know, it's not dark.. not even dusk yet.. and I'm alone." She stated. She circled around the spot she sat in, wondering if something there was bothering it, then starting looking around the clearing. She slightly leaped away from Rargal to search the area, wondering if there was something else around there messing with her gears.
(o ^o ignore that last thing , ~Cealygosa ~@IrisReticulata)

Fortuna managed to get the ticking to quiet, but every few seconds she took her attention away from it, it made a racket again. She growled at the contraption, not understanding what was setting it off for. "I.. don't know, it's not dark.. not even dusk yet.. and I'm alone." She stated. She circled around the spot she sat in, wondering if something there was bothering it, then starting looking around the clearing. She slightly leaped away from Rargal to search the area, wondering if there was something else around there messing with her gears.
round.png
I need you, to hurt me
I need you, to fight me
I need you, to kill me
( Just to let y'all know, I'm headed to bed due to a small headache and the fact that it's midnight xD I'll be back early-ish tomorrow , you're welcome to continue among yourselves until then though :o I'll be Entropius again come tomorrow and all :3 )
( Just to let y'all know, I'm headed to bed due to a small headache and the fact that it's midnight xD I'll be back early-ish tomorrow , you're welcome to continue among yourselves until then though :o I'll be Entropius again come tomorrow and all :3 )
Inactive
@AmnesiaDragon

@ Cealygosa goodnight then! Hope your headache goes away!

Rargal tilted her head in confusion. She had no idea what Fortuna was going on about. The ticking in her tail intrigued her quite a bit but her comments on it getting dark and that she was alone...well this only brought up more questions. "What do you mean 'its not dark' and if your alone, then did you lose your way going to your lair?" Rargal had wanted to say clan, but she knew that there were a great many wandering dragons that preferred the single life, but most all dragon did have a lair somewhere.

Brunnera meanwhile had begun letting off small bursts of flame into the snow, causing it to melt and reveal thick ice over the ground below. She had now made it her mission to get to the frozen dirt and was avidly spewing flames and digging at the ice, much like a dog might dig in the ground to bury a bone.
@AmnesiaDragon

@ Cealygosa goodnight then! Hope your headache goes away!

Rargal tilted her head in confusion. She had no idea what Fortuna was going on about. The ticking in her tail intrigued her quite a bit but her comments on it getting dark and that she was alone...well this only brought up more questions. "What do you mean 'its not dark' and if your alone, then did you lose your way going to your lair?" Rargal had wanted to say clan, but she knew that there were a great many wandering dragons that preferred the single life, but most all dragon did have a lair somewhere.

Brunnera meanwhile had begun letting off small bursts of flame into the snow, causing it to melt and reveal thick ice over the ground below. She had now made it her mission to get to the frozen dirt and was avidly spewing flames and digging at the ice, much like a dog might dig in the ground to bury a bone.
@IrisReticulata

"The light turns on in the dark, so I thought it might of been misjudging the time outside.. nothing is obstructing the gears, and I know there can't be any faulty parts or mechanics, I made most of it myself.." Fortuna answered, returning to her spot after coming up with nothing in the nearby radius that could of been setting off her tail. "Sometimes, it goes off near Shadow or Light dragons, but I..." She stopped tinkering with her tail to ponder at the last remark the Guardian made. She looked over to where she had came across the field from, and slowly looked around the edges of the field a lot closer than before.

"...Ah.. I may be a bit lost.. but.." She trailed off, looking over to the activity Brunnera had decided to indulge herself in. She looked down at the snow below her, wanting to burn-melt it and the ice away herself, but concluded such an act would probably startle Rargal a bit more than Fortuna would like, and the fact she'd have to heat up the soil too. She decided to stand in place, still staring at the exposed gears on her tail, wondering what was making them go into such a ruckus.
@IrisReticulata

"The light turns on in the dark, so I thought it might of been misjudging the time outside.. nothing is obstructing the gears, and I know there can't be any faulty parts or mechanics, I made most of it myself.." Fortuna answered, returning to her spot after coming up with nothing in the nearby radius that could of been setting off her tail. "Sometimes, it goes off near Shadow or Light dragons, but I..." She stopped tinkering with her tail to ponder at the last remark the Guardian made. She looked over to where she had came across the field from, and slowly looked around the edges of the field a lot closer than before.

"...Ah.. I may be a bit lost.. but.." She trailed off, looking over to the activity Brunnera had decided to indulge herself in. She looked down at the snow below her, wanting to burn-melt it and the ice away herself, but concluded such an act would probably startle Rargal a bit more than Fortuna would like, and the fact she'd have to heat up the soil too. She decided to stand in place, still staring at the exposed gears on her tail, wondering what was making them go into such a ruckus.
round.png
I need you, to hurt me
I need you, to fight me
I need you, to kill me
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29