Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Private RP Brainstorming
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 28 29
[center]@IrisReticulata Meep..? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34656647] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/346567/34656647_350.png[/img] [/url] In such a wide and opened field, it should of been easy to see something moving across it, especially if it was a medium or larger sized dragon. But the only real clue of this one's wandering about was the sharply contrasting headdress laid over their face. Their wandering was aimless, until the waves mixed of annoyance and excitement reached them. They momentarily stopped their wandering to switch onto their hind legs, scanning however far their eyes could see through the sockets of another. For all they could see, it was just a dot of mostly blue being circled by another smaller dot of blue. They didn't wait very long to assess that situation, and with a leap from their spot, glided quickly over to the scene. They landed a Guardian's wingspan away from ironically a Guardian, and stared at the two as if they had been turned to stone the moment their feet hit the ground.
@IrisReticulata
Meep..?

34656647_350.png

In such a wide and opened field, it should of been easy to see something moving across it, especially if it was a medium or larger sized dragon. But the only real clue of this one's wandering about was the sharply contrasting headdress laid over their face. Their wandering was aimless, until the waves mixed of annoyance and excitement reached them. They momentarily stopped their wandering to switch onto their hind legs, scanning however far their eyes could see through the sockets of another. For all they could see, it was just a dot of mostly blue being circled by another smaller dot of blue. They didn't wait very long to assess that situation, and with a leap from their spot, glided quickly over to the scene. They landed a Guardian's wingspan away from ironically a Guardian, and stared at the two as if they had been turned to stone the moment their feet hit the ground.
round.png
I need you, to hurt me
I need you, to fight me
I need you, to kill me
I need you, to destroy me
@AmnesiaDragon

Rargal paused in her growling as another dragon approached. It was a small skydancer, with a color pallet that reminded her much of her own clan members. Though, the odd colored headdress stood out quite a bit from the rest of the dragon's feathers and scales. Rargal tilted her head curiously before her eyes then widened as she watched Brunnera head straight for the small dragon.

"Hey! Brunnera! No!" Rargal shouted as the blue bat flew straight at the other dragon, curious to this new, smaller creature who had joined them in the open field.
@AmnesiaDragon

Rargal paused in her growling as another dragon approached. It was a small skydancer, with a color pallet that reminded her much of her own clan members. Though, the odd colored headdress stood out quite a bit from the rest of the dragon's feathers and scales. Rargal tilted her head curiously before her eyes then widened as she watched Brunnera head straight for the small dragon.

"Hey! Brunnera! No!" Rargal shouted as the blue bat flew straight at the other dragon, curious to this new, smaller creature who had joined them in the open field.
1349_200px_irisreticulata_by_miirshroom-dbs1tyq.png
@IrisReticulata

The fact that the Guardian hadn't moved to chase the Skydancer away was a good enough start to the interaction to her, but with the sudden change of course of the beast that accompanied the other dragon, she quickly went to stand on her hind legs. The display she did to the creature approaching her could've been compared to a cobra arching its body and hood up in a defensive manner to get whatever disturbed it to leave before striking out at them, but it seemed more fitting for a dragon like a Coatl or Tundra. She didn't stay long like that though, and decided to just dart a few more wingspans away from the two in hopes it wouldn't keep following her.
@IrisReticulata

The fact that the Guardian hadn't moved to chase the Skydancer away was a good enough start to the interaction to her, but with the sudden change of course of the beast that accompanied the other dragon, she quickly went to stand on her hind legs. The display she did to the creature approaching her could've been compared to a cobra arching its body and hood up in a defensive manner to get whatever disturbed it to leave before striking out at them, but it seemed more fitting for a dragon like a Coatl or Tundra. She didn't stay long like that though, and decided to just dart a few more wingspans away from the two in hopes it wouldn't keep following her.
round.png
I need you, to hurt me
I need you, to fight me
I need you, to kill me
@AmnesiaDragon

The flaming blue bat seemed to think the dashing skydancer was playing a game so instead quickened its pace to chase after the small dragon. The bat acting much like an overexcited puppy then the flying mammal it actually was. Brunnera released a slew of high pitched chirps as she gave chase.

Rargal recognized the actions of the skydancer but had never seen them really used by a dragon, especially a skydancer of all things. Rargal was a Beast Master after all, she knew a great deal of basic and defensive creature behaviors. "Brunnera leave it be!" Rargal roared, making her way to try and catch the bat, but knew that the Duskflapper was far faster then her, and was probably going to get hit by the skydancer. A quick thought of 'maybe she'll learn her lesson and follow my orders if she does....' crossed her mind as she chased after the creature.
@AmnesiaDragon

The flaming blue bat seemed to think the dashing skydancer was playing a game so instead quickened its pace to chase after the small dragon. The bat acting much like an overexcited puppy then the flying mammal it actually was. Brunnera released a slew of high pitched chirps as she gave chase.

Rargal recognized the actions of the skydancer but had never seen them really used by a dragon, especially a skydancer of all things. Rargal was a Beast Master after all, she knew a great deal of basic and defensive creature behaviors. "Brunnera leave it be!" Rargal roared, making her way to try and catch the bat, but knew that the Duskflapper was far faster then her, and was probably going to get hit by the skydancer. A quick thought of 'maybe she'll learn her lesson and follow my orders if she does....' crossed her mind as she chased after the creature.
@IrisReticulata

Once the Skydancer reached her original goal of a few spans away from the other two, she didn't need to look behind to know the beast was still after her, and now the Guardian was following them. She continued to dash away from the bat, but after realising the thing had enough energy to keep this up for awhile, she leaped like before off her hind legs to glide a decent distance away from the beast.

She quickly turned around and did the same action she did before, but not planning on dashing out of it. She bent her wings and almost interlocked them just behind the back of her headdress - and further and she was likely to mess her wings and shoulders up - making the bright contrast of her headdress and the quick fade off of her wings really look like a cobra's hood.
@IrisReticulata

Once the Skydancer reached her original goal of a few spans away from the other two, she didn't need to look behind to know the beast was still after her, and now the Guardian was following them. She continued to dash away from the bat, but after realising the thing had enough energy to keep this up for awhile, she leaped like before off her hind legs to glide a decent distance away from the beast.

She quickly turned around and did the same action she did before, but not planning on dashing out of it. She bent her wings and almost interlocked them just behind the back of her headdress - and further and she was likely to mess her wings and shoulders up - making the bright contrast of her headdress and the quick fade off of her wings really look like a cobra's hood.
round.png
I need you, to hurt me
I need you, to fight me
I need you, to kill me
@AmnesiaDragon

Brunnera followed the skydancer's escape with quick turns and began to chase after the other faster then before. Luckily, Brunnera isn't the smartest creature and was following the other in their every movement, making it far easier for Rargal to intervene.

Rargal predicted Brunnera's movements and threw a decisive ice claw at the Duskflapper, catching the flaming creature off guard. Brunnera was sent spinning out of her path and headfirst into the ground in a rather harsh looking crash. Rargal let out a small sigh of relief before looking over to the skydancer once more.

It was obvious she was being quite defensive now, though Rargal didn't blame the smaller dragon. Rargal supposed that should a giant flaming blue bat ran after her, that she too might be a bit on edge and defensive. Rargal would need to deal with Brunnera first though before she could begin to deal with the new dragon. So she made her way to the fallen bat and attached a strange sort of harness onto the bat. It looked much like pale armor if it weren't for the dark chain-like leash hanging from it.
@AmnesiaDragon

Brunnera followed the skydancer's escape with quick turns and began to chase after the other faster then before. Luckily, Brunnera isn't the smartest creature and was following the other in their every movement, making it far easier for Rargal to intervene.

Rargal predicted Brunnera's movements and threw a decisive ice claw at the Duskflapper, catching the flaming creature off guard. Brunnera was sent spinning out of her path and headfirst into the ground in a rather harsh looking crash. Rargal let out a small sigh of relief before looking over to the skydancer once more.

It was obvious she was being quite defensive now, though Rargal didn't blame the smaller dragon. Rargal supposed that should a giant flaming blue bat ran after her, that she too might be a bit on edge and defensive. Rargal would need to deal with Brunnera first though before she could begin to deal with the new dragon. So she made her way to the fallen bat and attached a strange sort of harness onto the bat. It looked much like pale armor if it weren't for the dark chain-like leash hanging from it.
@IrisReticulata

Seeing the creature that chased her out of commission for the moment, even if it was temporary, let the Skydancer ease off of being on the defensive. She didn't want to try and fight that bat, either it'd chip one of her teeth or burn her, maybe both. She lowered herself closer to the ground, laying with her wings half open out around her. She held her tail in both of her front limbs, an obvious ticking sound coming from her messing with the gears and little lamp hidden under all the fur.
@IrisReticulata

Seeing the creature that chased her out of commission for the moment, even if it was temporary, let the Skydancer ease off of being on the defensive. She didn't want to try and fight that bat, either it'd chip one of her teeth or burn her, maybe both. She lowered herself closer to the ground, laying with her wings half open out around her. She held her tail in both of her front limbs, an obvious ticking sound coming from her messing with the gears and little lamp hidden under all the fur.
round.png
I need you, to hurt me
I need you, to fight me
I need you, to kill me
@AmnesiaDragon

Rargal gave the skydancer a curious look before taking a seat about a wing's length away from the other dragon. She took a moment to look the smaller dragon over, curious as to her odd colors and wondering if this dragon was part mechanical with the ticking and sounds of gears moving coming from the other.

"Who are you?" She asked, her stare sharp and cautious as she waited for an answer.
@AmnesiaDragon

Rargal gave the skydancer a curious look before taking a seat about a wing's length away from the other dragon. She took a moment to look the smaller dragon over, curious as to her odd colors and wondering if this dragon was part mechanical with the ticking and sounds of gears moving coming from the other.

"Who are you?" She asked, her stare sharp and cautious as she waited for an answer.
@IrisReticulata

There was a long pause coming from the Skydancer after the Guardian had asked a simple enough question. She waited as long as she could before she answered, acting like there was a problem with a gear on her tail to extend that time even longer. "...They've called me Fortuna, I'm a Smith.." She said, both the ground and her headdress muffling her voice more than she was already making it.
@IrisReticulata

There was a long pause coming from the Skydancer after the Guardian had asked a simple enough question. She waited as long as she could before she answered, acting like there was a problem with a gear on her tail to extend that time even longer. "...They've called me Fortuna, I'm a Smith.." She said, both the ground and her headdress muffling her voice more than she was already making it.
round.png
I need you, to hurt me
I need you, to fight me
I need you, to kill me
@AmnesiaDragon

Rargal was getting rather impatient as she waited for the skydancer's answer. Her tail began to twitch and slap the ground in annoyance as the skydancer seemed to have ignored her in favor of messing with the gears within it's tail.

When the skydancer finally answered, Rargal had to strain her ears to even hear the dragon's small voice. Brunnera seemed to have heard it just fine though and let out a series of chirps to Rargal. Rargal, having a unique connection with beasts, understood her newest tame's answer. "Ah, well you should speak up, Fortuna. If it we not for Brunnera, I would not have heard your answer. My name is Rargal, I am a Beast Tamer." Rargal stated proudly, head held high and a proud smile upon her face.

Brunnera let out a set of excited chips and squeaks, "Ah yes, and this is Brunnera. The Spectral Duskflapper."
@AmnesiaDragon

Rargal was getting rather impatient as she waited for the skydancer's answer. Her tail began to twitch and slap the ground in annoyance as the skydancer seemed to have ignored her in favor of messing with the gears within it's tail.

When the skydancer finally answered, Rargal had to strain her ears to even hear the dragon's small voice. Brunnera seemed to have heard it just fine though and let out a series of chirps to Rargal. Rargal, having a unique connection with beasts, understood her newest tame's answer. "Ah, well you should speak up, Fortuna. If it we not for Brunnera, I would not have heard your answer. My name is Rargal, I am a Beast Tamer." Rargal stated proudly, head held high and a proud smile upon her face.

Brunnera let out a set of excited chips and squeaks, "Ah yes, and this is Brunnera. The Spectral Duskflapper."
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 28 29