Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Private RP Brainstorming
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
@AmnesiaDragon

As far as Rargal could tell, they were alone for now and it was still blindingly bright within the snow field they found themselves within. "A glitch then, or perhaps the cold is affecting your mechanics? Our Blacksmith often complains of such troubles." Rargal chuckled at the memory of their resident Blacksmith throwing fits about ice jamming her mechanics and making her work that much more difficult, only to turn round and stroke her own ego on how she can 'work through such troubles and make great weapons and mechanics.'

Rargal perked up a bit when Fortuna mentioned that she may in fact be lost. "Well, Where do you live then? If its close by I can help you get home." Rargal offered.

Meanwhile Brunnera had dug into the ice and was now making a sort of makeshift nest within the snow as she dug and built up a ring of dirt around herself before sitting within it blowing fire beneath herself to trap warmth.
@AmnesiaDragon

As far as Rargal could tell, they were alone for now and it was still blindingly bright within the snow field they found themselves within. "A glitch then, or perhaps the cold is affecting your mechanics? Our Blacksmith often complains of such troubles." Rargal chuckled at the memory of their resident Blacksmith throwing fits about ice jamming her mechanics and making her work that much more difficult, only to turn round and stroke her own ego on how she can 'work through such troubles and make great weapons and mechanics.'

Rargal perked up a bit when Fortuna mentioned that she may in fact be lost. "Well, Where do you live then? If its close by I can help you get home." Rargal offered.

Meanwhile Brunnera had dug into the ice and was now making a sort of makeshift nest within the snow as she dug and built up a ring of dirt around herself before sitting within it blowing fire beneath herself to trap warmth.
1349_200px_irisreticulata_by_miirshroom-dbs1tyq.png
( good morning ^0^ )

@IrisReticulata @AmnesiaDragon

Entropius continued to lay low, once more, for there was no good reason for him to reveal himself at this moment, considering he wasn't sure how the group would react. Instead, he positioned himself more comfortably, watching the group carefully.

If they ventured out to a clan or to more dragons, he'd be able to monitor said dragons, and possibly find another lead on the Shade energy. Even if he didn't, it's not like he had anything better to do, he was very far from his clan territory and hadn't planned on returning for at least a few days. He didn't prefer the bustling clan life, and how even there, dragons stared at him and his markings and they feared his form.

Very few understood his sacrifice to the Shade, how he'd given himself to the dark energy so that he could use it to ultimately destroy it, and he didn't really expect them too. However, he definitely appreciated those that did understand, or those who at least didn't judge him for it.

Entropius forced his attention back to the group, awaiting their next step.
( good morning ^0^ )

@IrisReticulata @AmnesiaDragon

Entropius continued to lay low, once more, for there was no good reason for him to reveal himself at this moment, considering he wasn't sure how the group would react. Instead, he positioned himself more comfortably, watching the group carefully.

If they ventured out to a clan or to more dragons, he'd be able to monitor said dragons, and possibly find another lead on the Shade energy. Even if he didn't, it's not like he had anything better to do, he was very far from his clan territory and hadn't planned on returning for at least a few days. He didn't prefer the bustling clan life, and how even there, dragons stared at him and his markings and they feared his form.

Very few understood his sacrifice to the Shade, how he'd given himself to the dark energy so that he could use it to ultimately destroy it, and he didn't really expect them too. However, he definitely appreciated those that did understand, or those who at least didn't judge him for it.

Entropius forced his attention back to the group, awaiting their next step.
Inactive
Call Me Cealy | #303930 | She / They | FR +3 | 23 | Taken
0c0e0ef6-4a87-4a85-b87a-d16f52d899fb.png
(Good mo... evening! xD)
(That moment when you realise just how far my clan is from where we are... @ -@)
@~Cealygosa @IrisReticulata

"It could be either of those, I suppose. It's never been very cold where my lair is, and the biggest worry is fungi or water damage to our contraptions." Fortuna said, looking back at her tail. She peered at it for a minute, looking to see if there was any ice inside of it. At least on the surface there wasn't any. "...I'm not sure how close my lair is to here. I tend to wonder... but if I'm gone too long, Baphomet does bring me back, so it's not the worst thing." She said, looking at the edge of the field expecting said thing to appear.
(Good mo... evening! xD)
(That moment when you realise just how far my clan is from where we are... @ -@)
@~Cealygosa @IrisReticulata

"It could be either of those, I suppose. It's never been very cold where my lair is, and the biggest worry is fungi or water damage to our contraptions." Fortuna said, looking back at her tail. She peered at it for a minute, looking to see if there was any ice inside of it. At least on the surface there wasn't any. "...I'm not sure how close my lair is to here. I tend to wonder... but if I'm gone too long, Baphomet does bring me back, so it's not the worst thing." She said, looking at the edge of the field expecting said thing to appear.
round.png
I need you, to hurt me
I need you, to fight me
I need you, to kill me
I need you, to destroy me
I hope this rp doesnt affect the important messages about the larger rp thats in construction.
I hope this rp doesnt affect the important messages about the larger rp thats in construction.
?cXDdX=party.pngytkEBod.png
True.. maybe we could edit one of the posts on the first page with links to those messages? Or have a periodic reminder about them.. at least we haven't reached 50+ pages on here.
True.. maybe we could edit one of the posts on the first page with links to those messages? Or have a periodic reminder about them.. at least we haven't reached 50+ pages on here.
round.png
I need you, to hurt me
I need you, to fight me
I need you, to kill me
Made a separate forum for role plays ! Anyone can pitch in there and updates will end up back in this forum

Sorry for any confusion !

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2317502
Made a separate forum for role plays ! Anyone can pitch in there and updates will end up back in this forum

Sorry for any confusion !

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2317502
Inactive
Call Me Cealy | #303930 | She / They | FR +3 | 23 | Taken
0c0e0ef6-4a87-4a85-b87a-d16f52d899fb.png
Awesome! That was, frankly, my only concern. Aside from logging on to 40+ messages ^^|||
Awesome! That was, frankly, my only concern. Aside from logging on to 40+ messages ^^|||
Oh boy, over 40 messages? Who'd think there were that many messages.. I don't know how people get up to over 100 tho @ ^@
Oh boy, over 40 messages? Who'd think there were that many messages.. I don't know how people get up to over 100 tho @ ^@
round.png
I need you, to hurt me
I need you, to fight me
I need you, to kill me
Im starting to get an idea of how that would happen lol,,,
Im starting to get an idea of how that would happen lol,,,
haha me too
haha me too
aNHEZYf.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.pngTn4TEAZ.png+0 FRT ~ she/they ~ INFP
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29