Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Private RP Brainstorming
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 28 29
Oh my goodness, has anyone talked about a smugglers clan yet? Cause although I never officially wrote it down, that's always what I saw Nerka's clan as. We could have something like a black market for stolen dragon eggs and smuggled familiars ( 0 w 0 )
Oh my goodness, has anyone talked about a smugglers clan yet? Cause although I never officially wrote it down, that's always what I saw Nerka's clan as. We could have something like a black market for stolen dragon eggs and smuggled familiars ( 0 w 0 )
@Cealygosa

This sounds interesting. Can I be on the ping list?
@Cealygosa

This sounds interesting. Can I be on the ping list?
4sMOFQ8.pnghVHlIic.png
@Cealygosa

ooo i'd love to be put on the ping list! this sounds really fun.
@Cealygosa

ooo i'd love to be put on the ping list! this sounds really fun.
CarbonDog.png 0Vs3MoH.pngdiamonddog.png
@Cealygosa
This looks really cool! How do I sign up? xD
@Cealygosa
This looks really cool! How do I sign up? xD
gpn2ZLT.png
Aha, so this is back! I'm planning to set up my lore, so hopefully I'll be all good by he time this starts.
Aha, so this is back! I'm planning to set up my lore, so hopefully I'll be all good by he time this starts.
@Cealygosa

Ooooh, I'll sub to this thread, this seems too interesting to pass up.
If possible, I would love to draft my plague clan in (First one I think?)
And two royals associated to fire, despite their eyes.
@Cealygosa

Ooooh, I'll sub to this thread, this seems too interesting to pass up.
If possible, I would love to draft my plague clan in (First one I think?)
And two royals associated to fire, despite their eyes.
@Cealygosa

I have a question about the forms. You were talking about might having a clan to each forum. So like all shadow clans can be found in this one forum and ect. My clan is mostly nomadic blackmarket dealers, so would I be able to move to different forms with other clans?
@Cealygosa

I have a question about the forms. You were talking about might having a clan to each forum. So like all shadow clans can be found in this one forum and ect. My clan is mostly nomadic blackmarket dealers, so would I be able to move to different forms with other clans?
All interest noted ~

@TheL3mon

All current interest in this thread will automatically be a part of the roleplay when it begins - I'll be creating a way to have your clan posted somewhere soon, possibly in a system of Google docs that will have clan statistics and other info

How it'll be done is still in the works though so you won't have to worry much until it comes closer to opening :3

@Foxbrush

Hiya dear ~ no need to ping me, for future reference, I'm subbed :) and there will be territories for clans not aligned with a given element / deity and they will he able to travel across the zones and camp out in areas between other clan territories. There will be neutral zones that nomadic clans can live in when they see fit. However, nomadic clans will not have a designated territory marker unless they officially claim land inside of an element. For example, a nomadic clan might claim a small area within a land to be able to come back to and be safe in and etc

As far as forum posts go, I'm not sure how I will set it up. If there's separate forum for each element then it's harder for other element clans to communicate. As a resolve I think I will have separate forums made up to display certain zones like:

A forum for trade type roleplay and sales and etc like mentioned up above in my last post.

Possibly a forum for hunting and gathering scenarios or border patrol and etc

And then maybe a general, casual forum for every other type of roleplay. How I see it, at the beginning, our first roleplay will involve our clans going out and meeting each other and forming alliances. It can be an interesting start, and once every clan has met every other clan we can formulate other ideas to roleplay and etc.

What I might do, is have everyone's name in a little generator type thing, and have them matched randomly with another user and they can then roleplay out meeting and etc. For people not interested in this and wish to not be known by any of the clans at first, are welcome to come up with other ideas of what to roleplay

Everything is still a general idea so all feedback and contributions are appreciated <3
All interest noted ~

@TheL3mon

All current interest in this thread will automatically be a part of the roleplay when it begins - I'll be creating a way to have your clan posted somewhere soon, possibly in a system of Google docs that will have clan statistics and other info

How it'll be done is still in the works though so you won't have to worry much until it comes closer to opening :3

@Foxbrush

Hiya dear ~ no need to ping me, for future reference, I'm subbed :) and there will be territories for clans not aligned with a given element / deity and they will he able to travel across the zones and camp out in areas between other clan territories. There will be neutral zones that nomadic clans can live in when they see fit. However, nomadic clans will not have a designated territory marker unless they officially claim land inside of an element. For example, a nomadic clan might claim a small area within a land to be able to come back to and be safe in and etc

As far as forum posts go, I'm not sure how I will set it up. If there's separate forum for each element then it's harder for other element clans to communicate. As a resolve I think I will have separate forums made up to display certain zones like:

A forum for trade type roleplay and sales and etc like mentioned up above in my last post.

Possibly a forum for hunting and gathering scenarios or border patrol and etc

And then maybe a general, casual forum for every other type of roleplay. How I see it, at the beginning, our first roleplay will involve our clans going out and meeting each other and forming alliances. It can be an interesting start, and once every clan has met every other clan we can formulate other ideas to roleplay and etc.

What I might do, is have everyone's name in a little generator type thing, and have them matched randomly with another user and they can then roleplay out meeting and etc. For people not interested in this and wish to not be known by any of the clans at first, are welcome to come up with other ideas of what to roleplay

Everything is still a general idea so all feedback and contributions are appreciated <3
Inactive
Call Me Cealy | #303930 | She / They | FR +3 | 23 | Taken
0c0e0ef6-4a87-4a85-b87a-d16f52d899fb.png
Oh and for everyone else reading ~

I'll create a website for our role play to hold clan info and etc which might replace the whole Google doc idea up above.

I want somewhere that'll hold the stats of every clan and what user owns it and etc. This site will also host polls that will see what ideas can be added and etc ^>^
Oh and for everyone else reading ~

I'll create a website for our role play to hold clan info and etc which might replace the whole Google doc idea up above.

I want somewhere that'll hold the stats of every clan and what user owns it and etc. This site will also host polls that will see what ideas can be added and etc ^>^
Inactive
[img]http://cealybanners.weebly.com/uploads/1/0/2/4/102494630/img-0427_orig.png[/img] Non labeled, standard map preview Zones will be titled and more islands will be added as well as terrain detail
img-0427_orig.png

Non labeled, standard map preview

Zones will be titled and more islands will be added as well as terrain detail
Inactive
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 28 29