Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [LF] 1x1 roleplays (taking one more)
1 2 3 4
@ElphabaThropp
Yep, I use Skype!

Im not sure about my username though, my name on there is dolphin tree if that helps. I could pm you my eamil if thats what you need!
@ElphabaThropp
Yep, I use Skype!

Im not sure about my username though, my name on there is dolphin tree if that helps. I could pm you my eamil if thats what you need!
item_nickel_cat_figurine_by_dogi_crimson-dag62cy.gif She/her | 18 | Sen | tumblr_inline_p3wmbtNyAz1tc3swm_540.png
+3 h fr time / EST
247ugEj.png6zoIdID.png
@gemgem

A fairy with the butterfly wings, Lucia, works best in a modern or futuristic setting. She's meant to be insanely technological adept and an assassin. She was created through scientific experimentation. She can work with any plot ideas and both m/f and f/f
6C6anNC.jpg

Armandia is raven shapeshifter. She's set only in the 1800's. She's gender fluid, but usually identifies herself as female, though she won't correct anyone if they use another pronoun. She has been in wars for her country, disguised as a man. She hates children but is obsessed with shiny things.
ozUbZJN.jpg

My pirate is Scarlett. She was my first OC. Before I knew what an OC was. She's set in the early 1700's and is the captain of her own ship. She's schizophrenic and has paranoia and anxiety, and often has nervous breakdowns. She has recurring visions of a creature that controls her actions. She's very religious and superstitious. I've never RPed her before because her story is pretty set in my mind, but I'm sure I could be persuaded.
50uAQK4.jpg

Gwendolyn is my witch, and she is by far my best character when it comes to RP. Because she was born in the early 1200's and cursed with immortality, I can use her in literally any time period. She's an elemental witch, the daughter of Mother Earth. She was terribly mistreated growing up and has no self esteem because of it. She's a cutter(though it heals instantly) and she'll sleep with just about anyone, but the reason behind that is because she honestly doesn't think she's worth anything more. She adores children and has a tendency to adopt them as she finds them. She's the mother of the next character.
nWn6zBw.jpg

The last is Kithra, but that's not an accurate depiction of her. She would never do her makeup or hair. She doesn't like the word 'pretty'. She's pleasantly overweight because of her affinity for junk food and is addicted to baked goods. She adopts a cat for every failed relationship, talks to plants because she thinks it's cool, hates everyone, only knows how to speak in sarcasm, is insanely childish, has bipolar depression, is asexual, and to top it all off... She used to be a fairy godmother. Yep.
zvOqMM0.jpg

These are my characters, if any interest you, my Skype ID is snowqueenofhearts
@gemgem

A fairy with the butterfly wings, Lucia, works best in a modern or futuristic setting. She's meant to be insanely technological adept and an assassin. She was created through scientific experimentation. She can work with any plot ideas and both m/f and f/f
6C6anNC.jpg

Armandia is raven shapeshifter. She's set only in the 1800's. She's gender fluid, but usually identifies herself as female, though she won't correct anyone if they use another pronoun. She has been in wars for her country, disguised as a man. She hates children but is obsessed with shiny things.
ozUbZJN.jpg

My pirate is Scarlett. She was my first OC. Before I knew what an OC was. She's set in the early 1700's and is the captain of her own ship. She's schizophrenic and has paranoia and anxiety, and often has nervous breakdowns. She has recurring visions of a creature that controls her actions. She's very religious and superstitious. I've never RPed her before because her story is pretty set in my mind, but I'm sure I could be persuaded.
50uAQK4.jpg

Gwendolyn is my witch, and she is by far my best character when it comes to RP. Because she was born in the early 1200's and cursed with immortality, I can use her in literally any time period. She's an elemental witch, the daughter of Mother Earth. She was terribly mistreated growing up and has no self esteem because of it. She's a cutter(though it heals instantly) and she'll sleep with just about anyone, but the reason behind that is because she honestly doesn't think she's worth anything more. She adores children and has a tendency to adopt them as she finds them. She's the mother of the next character.
nWn6zBw.jpg

The last is Kithra, but that's not an accurate depiction of her. She would never do her makeup or hair. She doesn't like the word 'pretty'. She's pleasantly overweight because of her affinity for junk food and is addicted to baked goods. She adopts a cat for every failed relationship, talks to plants because she thinks it's cool, hates everyone, only knows how to speak in sarcasm, is insanely childish, has bipolar depression, is asexual, and to top it all off... She used to be a fairy godmother. Yep.
zvOqMM0.jpg

These are my characters, if any interest you, my Skype ID is snowqueenofhearts
•I no longer play, but that's left of my lair is not for sale•
@BeeQueen
I like the idea of having one of my characters visit your little town. Having a non-human world sounds pretty interesting too! :o

Ive got a werewolf, a sort of bird person, and a witch lady that has the ability to see ghosts. I could have one of them be in a situation that they need to stay over at one of your OC's houses, like working on something in that area and needing a place to sleep? Im also liking the idea of just kinda going in and stating things without too much planning, it can lead to unexpected storys! :o

Honestly, Im pretty bad at romance, but Id be willing to give it a shot if you want to. :,)

If youd like to start up a thread and get us going thatd be great! (Assuming your still interested!)
@BeeQueen
I like the idea of having one of my characters visit your little town. Having a non-human world sounds pretty interesting too! :o

Ive got a werewolf, a sort of bird person, and a witch lady that has the ability to see ghosts. I could have one of them be in a situation that they need to stay over at one of your OC's houses, like working on something in that area and needing a place to sleep? Im also liking the idea of just kinda going in and stating things without too much planning, it can lead to unexpected storys! :o

Honestly, Im pretty bad at romance, but Id be willing to give it a shot if you want to. :,)

If youd like to start up a thread and get us going thatd be great! (Assuming your still interested!)
item_nickel_cat_figurine_by_dogi_crimson-dag62cy.gif She/her | 18 | Sen | tumblr_inline_p3wmbtNyAz1tc3swm_540.png
+3 h fr time / EST
247ugEj.png6zoIdID.png
@gemgem oh wait i mistook it. I though you put romance for one of the things you wanted to do but i got mixed up with another roleplay search forum that did. We dont have to do romance if u dont want XD

Ill set up the forum in a bit I git a doctors appointment soon haha
@gemgem oh wait i mistook it. I though you put romance for one of the things you wanted to do but i got mixed up with another roleplay search forum that did. We dont have to do romance if u dont want XD

Ill set up the forum in a bit I git a doctors appointment soon haha
art_shop.png
I set it up! Maybe message me then Ill tell you details about the town, so you know what its like.
I set it up! Maybe message me then Ill tell you details about the town, so you know what its like.
art_shop.png
1 2 3 4