Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [LF] 1x1 roleplays (taking one more)
1 2 3 4
I'm also subscribed. I didn't mention that yet.

I probably have to go to bed in an hour to an hour and a half ish. Just a heads up.

The awkward age gap thing is actually starting to grow on me. My characters are usually in their teens. (By teens I literally mean anywhere from 13 to 19, occasionally ll or 12, it depends on the rp)

I don't know, this idea just really appeals to me right now. What do you think?

(Still have no clue which pirate idea to go with though)

I have thankfully finished studying, but I now need to shower, and then I'll be on FR until I go to sleep.

I'm also subscribed. I didn't mention that yet.

I probably have to go to bed in an hour to an hour and a half ish. Just a heads up.

The awkward age gap thing is actually starting to grow on me. My characters are usually in their teens. (By teens I literally mean anywhere from 13 to 19, occasionally ll or 12, it depends on the rp)

I don't know, this idea just really appeals to me right now. What do you think?

(Still have no clue which pirate idea to go with though)

I have thankfully finished studying, but I now need to shower, and then I'll be on FR until I go to sleep.

2i1fr40.jpg
Ah, i suspected you where but didnt want to leave you unpinged! :,)

Yea I see what your sayin, an age gap could definetly work. :o

Maybe we could use the first idea? Your crew could be the loser and your character could have to join the crew, and i could use Marley and have her show your character the works of the ship?

Unless you want to keep planning, I think we have a pretty good idea of how this is going to start! I could start up a new thread, or you could! Its up to you, yeah?

Well Ive just finished my shower and have nothing to do but play some video games and such, so as soon as your ready we can get this show on the road!
Ah, i suspected you where but didnt want to leave you unpinged! :,)

Yea I see what your sayin, an age gap could definetly work. :o

Maybe we could use the first idea? Your crew could be the loser and your character could have to join the crew, and i could use Marley and have her show your character the works of the ship?

Unless you want to keep planning, I think we have a pretty good idea of how this is going to start! I could start up a new thread, or you could! Its up to you, yeah?

Well Ive just finished my shower and have nothing to do but play some video games and such, so as soon as your ready we can get this show on the road!
item_nickel_cat_figurine_by_dogi_crimson-dag62cy.gif She/her | 18 | Sen | tumblr_inline_p3wmbtNyAz1tc3swm_540.png
+3 h fr time / EST
247ugEj.png6zoIdID.png
I am here and ready to rp for the next hour or so! Then I need to sleep because of the math test tomorrow. :(

Is 17 a good age, or is that too far?

The first idea sounds great. Just to clarify, is my character the captain of the ship before she loses, or is she just a crew member?

You can make the new thread... I have no ideas for a title so...

Should we put our character profiles on this thread or on the new one?
I am here and ready to rp for the next hour or so! Then I need to sleep because of the math test tomorrow. :(

Is 17 a good age, or is that too far?

The first idea sounds great. Just to clarify, is my character the captain of the ship before she loses, or is she just a crew member?

You can make the new thread... I have no ideas for a title so...

Should we put our character profiles on this thread or on the new one?
2i1fr40.jpg
Yea, 17 sounds good!

Its up to you! I was going to use Aries until the battle is over, then switch to Marley. :o

Sure, Ill get working on it. I can make the new thread and we can start off with chracter bios, if thats alright with you!
Yea, 17 sounds good!

Its up to you! I was going to use Aries until the battle is over, then switch to Marley. :o

Sure, Ill get working on it. I can make the new thread and we can start off with chracter bios, if thats alright with you!
item_nickel_cat_figurine_by_dogi_crimson-dag62cy.gif She/her | 18 | Sen | tumblr_inline_p3wmbtNyAz1tc3swm_540.png
+3 h fr time / EST
247ugEj.png6zoIdID.png
Yeah, I'll probably make her captain then if she's fighting your captain first.

I'm unsubscribing to this thread now. If you could ping me when you make the new thread that would be great.
Yeah, I'll probably make her captain then if she's fighting your captain first.

I'm unsubscribing to this thread now. If you could ping me when you make the new thread that would be great.
2i1fr40.jpg
^
still looking :o
^
still looking :o
+3 h fr time / EST
247ugEj.png6zoIdID.png
Are you still looking?
Are you still looking?
Dragon Leveling 1-25
PWYW Gen 1's
Yep! @Raan
Yep! @Raan
+3 h fr time / EST
247ugEj.png6zoIdID.png
If you're still looking, I'd love to do a Wings of Fire roleplay! I try to reply at least once a day, and my replies can range anywhere from 1-4 paragraphs long. I usually mirror the amount of information given by my roleplay partner.
If you're still looking, I'd love to do a Wings of Fire roleplay! I try to reply at least once a day, and my replies can range anywhere from 1-4 paragraphs long. I usually mirror the amount of information given by my roleplay partner.
@MortalQuiche
Yep, Im still looking!

A wings of fire roleplay sounds great! :o

Ive got a sandwing character I usually use, but Im all for playing canon characters if thats what your interested in.

Have you got any plots or story lines in mind? Ill write a couple here, but in all honsety ploting out the roleplay isnt my forte. ;,)
- My sandwing is a merchant in the scorpions den, your character could be looking for something and stumble accros my stall.
- A fight breaks out in the den, maybe one of us could have started it, or both of us are the fighters? Snowballing from there might be interesting.
- A creature has been attacking dragons at night and a group is called together to help stop the monster. Both our dragons could be memebers of the night watch and find the creature.

Aye, thats about all Ive got.
@MortalQuiche
Yep, Im still looking!

A wings of fire roleplay sounds great! :o

Ive got a sandwing character I usually use, but Im all for playing canon characters if thats what your interested in.

Have you got any plots or story lines in mind? Ill write a couple here, but in all honsety ploting out the roleplay isnt my forte. ;,)
- My sandwing is a merchant in the scorpions den, your character could be looking for something and stumble accros my stall.
- A fight breaks out in the den, maybe one of us could have started it, or both of us are the fighters? Snowballing from there might be interesting.
- A creature has been attacking dragons at night and a group is called together to help stop the monster. Both our dragons could be memebers of the night watch and find the creature.

Aye, thats about all Ive got.
+3 h fr time / EST
247ugEj.png6zoIdID.png
1 2 3 4