Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [LF] 1x1 roleplays (taking one more)
1 2 3 4
How far in the story are you. I was reading wings of fire, bit dropped it a long while back. Your second idea sounds fun.
How far in the story are you. I was reading wings of fire, bit dropped it a long while back. Your second idea sounds fun.
Dragon Leveling 1-25
PWYW Gen 1's
@Raan
Ive read up to book 5 I think? To where the dragonets take over.

Well, if youd like to start a roleplay of of idea 2 thats fine with me. If youd prefer to get righ into things and not plan anymore, I can start up a thread if youd like. Or you can, if you want!
@Raan
Ive read up to book 5 I think? To where the dragonets take over.

Well, if youd like to start a roleplay of of idea 2 thats fine with me. If youd prefer to get righ into things and not plan anymore, I can start up a thread if youd like. Or you can, if you want!
item_nickel_cat_figurine_by_dogi_crimson-dag62cy.gif She/her | 18 | Sen | tumblr_inline_p3wmbtNyAz1tc3swm_540.png
+3 h fr time / EST
247ugEj.png6zoIdID.png
I'd prefer original characters, as I usually don't do very well writing for canon characters, since their arcs are kind of limited. I really like your first idea, but maybe we could expound upon it a little bit? My character could be a strange dragon who's trying to find a particular item (a gemstone or necklace maybe) without getting caught or leaving any signs that she had been in the Scorpion Den. Then your character might notice that she is new to the Scorpion Den and acting odd, and maybe we could see what happens from there? I also like your third plot, so whichever you'd prefer to roleplay is fine with me! :D
I'd prefer original characters, as I usually don't do very well writing for canon characters, since their arcs are kind of limited. I really like your first idea, but maybe we could expound upon it a little bit? My character could be a strange dragon who's trying to find a particular item (a gemstone or necklace maybe) without getting caught or leaving any signs that she had been in the Scorpion Den. Then your character might notice that she is new to the Scorpion Den and acting odd, and maybe we could see what happens from there? I also like your third plot, so whichever you'd prefer to roleplay is fine with me! :D
Ooh, I like what you added to the first idea. We could do this one, if thats ok with you!

If your all good with the amount of planning we've done, I could start up a thread and get us started. :o

@MortalQuiche
Ooh, I like what you added to the first idea. We could do this one, if thats ok with you!

If your all good with the amount of planning we've done, I could start up a thread and get us started. :o

@MortalQuiche
item_nickel_cat_figurine_by_dogi_crimson-dag62cy.gif She/her | 18 | Sen | tumblr_inline_p3wmbtNyAz1tc3swm_540.png
+3 h fr time / EST
247ugEj.png6zoIdID.png
Alright, I'd love to do the first one. Once the thread is started up, would you like to make the opening post or should I?
Alright, I'd love to do the first one. Once the thread is started up, would you like to make the opening post or should I?
I really dont mind who starts, whatever you prefer is fine with me!
@MortalQuiche
I really dont mind who starts, whatever you prefer is fine with me!
@MortalQuiche
+3 h fr time / EST
247ugEj.png6zoIdID.png
Would you mind making the opening post? I'm not always great with starting up a roleplay XD.
Would you mind making the opening post? I'm not always great with starting up a roleplay XD.
I'm interested in using OCs

My characters aren't fandom based theyre just my own and they all kinda live in this one 'small town'. There is a world, just most of my main OCs live in the one place.

I was thinking maybe your character(s) are coming to visit or stay or move-in to the village, and then stuff can happen. Im not one who thinks about plots beforehand, but we can discuss the plot after this. All of my OCs are monsters, but are very human like, say like I have a cyclops character, a dryad, a Cervitaur (half deer instead of half horse). Humans don't exist in this world, and I can tell you a little bit if a general backstory just to touch you up on the matter if you are still looking for roleplays.

I have drawings and brief character bios already written, so thats easily accessible. Theres no need to send drawings or write loads yourself, you can just tell me some stuff about your characters id need to know then BOOM! Im fine XD

I'm fine with romance! LGBTQ is fine and Im even fine with NSFW if you decided (you might not im not presuming! Just saying its cool if you wanted???) But if so then would have to move to another site. Just message me back with what ur up for. Ping me as @BeeQueen
I'm interested in using OCs

My characters aren't fandom based theyre just my own and they all kinda live in this one 'small town'. There is a world, just most of my main OCs live in the one place.

I was thinking maybe your character(s) are coming to visit or stay or move-in to the village, and then stuff can happen. Im not one who thinks about plots beforehand, but we can discuss the plot after this. All of my OCs are monsters, but are very human like, say like I have a cyclops character, a dryad, a Cervitaur (half deer instead of half horse). Humans don't exist in this world, and I can tell you a little bit if a general backstory just to touch you up on the matter if you are still looking for roleplays.

I have drawings and brief character bios already written, so thats easily accessible. Theres no need to send drawings or write loads yourself, you can just tell me some stuff about your characters id need to know then BOOM! Im fine XD

I'm fine with romance! LGBTQ is fine and Im even fine with NSFW if you decided (you might not im not presuming! Just saying its cool if you wanted???) But if so then would have to move to another site. Just message me back with what ur up for. Ping me as @BeeQueen
art_shop.png
I'll start up the thread when I finish book five. I'll try to get it done this weekend, but I'll let you know on Monday if life let me.
I'll start up the thread when I finish book five. I'll try to get it done this weekend, but I'll let you know on Monday if life let me.
Dragon Leveling 1-25
PWYW Gen 1's
@gemgem
I'd love to RP, but I only RP on Skype, are you okay with that? I didn't want to type out all of my character information if you don't use Skype.
@gemgem
I'd love to RP, but I only RP on Skype, are you okay with that? I didn't want to type out all of my character information if you don't use Skype.
•I no longer play, but that's left of my lair is not for sale•
1 2 3 4