Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [LF] 1x1 roleplays (taking one more)
1 2 3 4
Im subscribed, no ping needed!

Alright, Im looking to start a few roleplays!

Its been a while since Ive shown my ugly mug here so decided to throw out a thread and see if anyone was interested in starting a 1x1. >;o

Heres a little on how I do things
- Reply lengths can vary, though they are usually anywhere from 1-2 paragraphs.
- I try and reply around 2-3 times a day, but Real Life can be wicked and stop me from replying at all.
- I try my best to use proper grammar and spelling but Im on mobile 99% of the time and I miss things sometimes.
- Im fine with forum threads, PM, Discord, and Kik, though PM might have the longest wait time. Ive, uhm, got quite a few unanswered messages from the auction house and things tend to get lost in there.

Alright, now on to Things Ill Roleplay(tm)

Fandoms
- Pokemon
- Warrior cats
- Digimon (its been a while since I watched the show but Ive still got a rough understanding)
- Overwatch (as if the fandragons, signature, and clan bio arent enough of a dead giveaway Im Overwatch trash)
- Wings of Fire

For fandoms, Im fine with roleplaying canon characters and OCs. Ive pretty much got an OC for everything listed here so its all good.

Other
- Fantasy/mythical creatures
- Pirates
- FR dragons

Dang thats all I can think if, if youve got a suggestion feel free to ask. Im pretty chill with just about everything.

That about wraps it up. If youve got a question or anything, feel free to send it at me.

Edit: Ive already got 2 started, but I havent got much going on right now and think I can handle about 4.

@gemgem (Pinging myself since I tend to lose track of things if I dont
Im subscribed, no ping needed!

Alright, Im looking to start a few roleplays!

Its been a while since Ive shown my ugly mug here so decided to throw out a thread and see if anyone was interested in starting a 1x1. >;o

Heres a little on how I do things
- Reply lengths can vary, though they are usually anywhere from 1-2 paragraphs.
- I try and reply around 2-3 times a day, but Real Life can be wicked and stop me from replying at all.
- I try my best to use proper grammar and spelling but Im on mobile 99% of the time and I miss things sometimes.
- Im fine with forum threads, PM, Discord, and Kik, though PM might have the longest wait time. Ive, uhm, got quite a few unanswered messages from the auction house and things tend to get lost in there.

Alright, now on to Things Ill Roleplay(tm)

Fandoms
- Pokemon
- Warrior cats
- Digimon (its been a while since I watched the show but Ive still got a rough understanding)
- Overwatch (as if the fandragons, signature, and clan bio arent enough of a dead giveaway Im Overwatch trash)
- Wings of Fire

For fandoms, Im fine with roleplaying canon characters and OCs. Ive pretty much got an OC for everything listed here so its all good.

Other
- Fantasy/mythical creatures
- Pirates
- FR dragons

Dang thats all I can think if, if youve got a suggestion feel free to ask. Im pretty chill with just about everything.

That about wraps it up. If youve got a question or anything, feel free to send it at me.

Edit: Ive already got 2 started, but I havent got much going on right now and think I can handle about 4.

@gemgem (Pinging myself since I tend to lose track of things if I dont
item_nickel_cat_figurine_by_dogi_crimson-dag62cy.gif She/her | 18 | Sen | tumblr_inline_p3wmbtNyAz1tc3swm_540.png
+3 h fr time / EST
247ugEj.png6zoIdID.png
^
^
item_nickel_cat_figurine_by_dogi_crimson-dag62cy.gif She/her | 18 | Sen | tumblr_inline_p3wmbtNyAz1tc3swm_540.png
+3 h fr time / EST
247ugEj.png6zoIdID.png
^
^
+3 h fr time / EST
247ugEj.png6zoIdID.png
^
^
+3 h fr time / EST
247ugEj.png6zoIdID.png
^
^
+3 h fr time / EST
247ugEj.png6zoIdID.png
Hey there! I'm going to drop off my little [LF] thread so you can judge if you might find me suitable. ;u; Here's the link: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2090405/1#post_2090405
Hey there! I'm going to drop off my little [LF] thread so you can judge if you might find me suitable. ;u; Here's the link: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2090405/1#post_2090405
mw89tnU.gif
@gemgem

*peeps head out from under the table*

Hey there! I'm interested in roleplaying with you.

I'm cool with Pokemon, Warrior cats, fantasy creatures, or pirates.

(If you want to choose one of those that would be great because I can't make decisions to save my life.)

I haven't roleplayed in a little while, but I usually write about a paragraph. I'll be able to reply maybe once or twice a day. It really depends on the day. I'm almost completely free on the weekends though, so I'll be able to reply a lot then. I also prefer to roleplay on the forum here if that's good.

If any of this sounds somewhat good, let me know!
@gemgem

*peeps head out from under the table*

Hey there! I'm interested in roleplaying with you.

I'm cool with Pokemon, Warrior cats, fantasy creatures, or pirates.

(If you want to choose one of those that would be great because I can't make decisions to save my life.)

I haven't roleplayed in a little while, but I usually write about a paragraph. I'll be able to reply maybe once or twice a day. It really depends on the day. I'm almost completely free on the weekends though, so I'll be able to reply a lot then. I also prefer to roleplay on the forum here if that's good.

If any of this sounds somewhat good, let me know!
2i1fr40.jpg
@Petraea
Ill be sure to check it out! :)

@Lightshade07734
Hmm, maybe we could do something with pirates or Pokemon?
For Pokemon, maybe we could do something based on mystery dungeon (if your ok with that!). Ive got an exploration team that I could use. We could do something along the lines of one of us is searching for a treasure and find each other long the way. They could either have a fight then and there or join forces. :o
If your not familiar with MD, then we could do something along the lines of trainer or pokemon OCs. Ive got a sort of pokemon doctor character I could use! Ive actually got a few diffrent storys in mind for her. :o
1. Pkmn doctor lady is out making a trip to the local market, sees (insert your super rad character here) with an injured pokemon and decides to help, then just snowball from there
2. Pkmn doctor ladys arcanine gets loose, causes trouble, (your character) either decides to lend a hand or is a bit p/o'ed and confronts her, snowball from there
3. Pokemon center is for some magical reason closed, but your mon needs some urgent attention. Pkmn doctor lady happenes to meet you on your way to the next center.
(Im sorry if those are all Pretty Lame(tm), Im much better at writing and ideas after the plot is decided. :,)

For pirates, I might have a few ideas. :,)
So, Ive got this pirate captain lady right? And shes got this ship right? Well, what if we do something like the two of us pirates get into a fight, one of us loses, said loser has to join the winners ship or die?

Ive also got more of a crew member character that I could use! She could be looking for work and join your crew? :O

(Honestely, its aweful at how bad I am at coming up with ideas. If youve got any, feel free to fire away. :,)

Aye its all good! I dont mind if you miss a day or two, and a paragraph is completley fine! I actually tend to ramble on a bit, thats probably why mine are so darn long. :,)
And yea, forum is completley fine!
@Petraea
Ill be sure to check it out! :)

@Lightshade07734
Hmm, maybe we could do something with pirates or Pokemon?
For Pokemon, maybe we could do something based on mystery dungeon (if your ok with that!). Ive got an exploration team that I could use. We could do something along the lines of one of us is searching for a treasure and find each other long the way. They could either have a fight then and there or join forces. :o
If your not familiar with MD, then we could do something along the lines of trainer or pokemon OCs. Ive got a sort of pokemon doctor character I could use! Ive actually got a few diffrent storys in mind for her. :o
1. Pkmn doctor lady is out making a trip to the local market, sees (insert your super rad character here) with an injured pokemon and decides to help, then just snowball from there
2. Pkmn doctor ladys arcanine gets loose, causes trouble, (your character) either decides to lend a hand or is a bit p/o'ed and confronts her, snowball from there
3. Pokemon center is for some magical reason closed, but your mon needs some urgent attention. Pkmn doctor lady happenes to meet you on your way to the next center.
(Im sorry if those are all Pretty Lame(tm), Im much better at writing and ideas after the plot is decided. :,)

For pirates, I might have a few ideas. :,)
So, Ive got this pirate captain lady right? And shes got this ship right? Well, what if we do something like the two of us pirates get into a fight, one of us loses, said loser has to join the winners ship or die?

Ive also got more of a crew member character that I could use! She could be looking for work and join your crew? :O

(Honestely, its aweful at how bad I am at coming up with ideas. If youve got any, feel free to fire away. :,)

Aye its all good! I dont mind if you miss a day or two, and a paragraph is completley fine! I actually tend to ramble on a bit, thats probably why mine are so darn long. :,)
And yea, forum is completley fine!
+3 h fr time / EST
247ugEj.png6zoIdID.png
@gemgem (don't know if you're subscribed or not)

Please excuse me as I try to multitask and study for a math test at the same time...

Unfortunately, I'm not very familiar with Mystery Dungeon, so that idea is out.

I like the first pokemon doctor idea... maybe we could do that one?

I also really like both pirate ideas though...

If you could narrow it down to either Pokemon or pirates, and we could go from there that would be great. (Sorry for making you do most of the deciding, I'm not good at this kind of thing. Also I have no good ideas.)

Also how many hours ahead of FR time are you? I'm +3.

Another thing, about how old are your OCs generally? I don't want there to be an awkward age gap.... unless we could make that part of the thing somehow... I don't know
@gemgem (don't know if you're subscribed or not)

Please excuse me as I try to multitask and study for a math test at the same time...

Unfortunately, I'm not very familiar with Mystery Dungeon, so that idea is out.

I like the first pokemon doctor idea... maybe we could do that one?

I also really like both pirate ideas though...

If you could narrow it down to either Pokemon or pirates, and we could go from there that would be great. (Sorry for making you do most of the deciding, I'm not good at this kind of thing. Also I have no good ideas.)

Also how many hours ahead of FR time are you? I'm +3.

Another thing, about how old are your OCs generally? I don't want there to be an awkward age gap.... unless we could make that part of the thing somehow... I don't know
2i1fr40.jpg
(Yep, Im subscribed! Guess I should have mentioned that in the first post, ahha.)

Aw its all good, believe me, Ive been there before!

Hooo boy, Im horrible at decisions too. Well, you said "really liked" the pirate ideas and only "liked" the pokemon idea so pirates is it! >:)

Well, my captain Aries is about 35 years old, and Marley, the crew member, is a bit younger at 26. Im not opposed to lowering or raising thier ages for a roleplay though!

Im 3+ hours too.
Plus I dont have anything going on tomorrow so Ill be free all night.

@LightShade07734
(Yep, Im subscribed! Guess I should have mentioned that in the first post, ahha.)

Aw its all good, believe me, Ive been there before!

Hooo boy, Im horrible at decisions too. Well, you said "really liked" the pirate ideas and only "liked" the pokemon idea so pirates is it! >:)

Well, my captain Aries is about 35 years old, and Marley, the crew member, is a bit younger at 26. Im not opposed to lowering or raising thier ages for a roleplay though!

Im 3+ hours too.
Plus I dont have anything going on tomorrow so Ill be free all night.

@LightShade07734
+3 h fr time / EST
247ugEj.png6zoIdID.png
1 2 3 4