Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Four Clans (OPEN) [OOC]
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44
@xxneonblazexx

oh yeah she hates her with every fiber of her being. ^>^

Though Wizzle kind of stole Silverkit from the nest when she defected.. so she's not actually her mom XD. She has a lot of pent up rage TBH

Also, yeah, can't wait to show you via RP how she was raised by demonstrating on Moon Trash. So proud of that name XD

Also Silversight is a bit unorthodox is trainine her little kits.

And it could be that way, it depends on what other people want if they want all the apprentices to be wiped out via greencough XD
@xxneonblazexx

oh yeah she hates her with every fiber of her being. ^>^

Though Wizzle kind of stole Silverkit from the nest when she defected.. so she's not actually her mom XD. She has a lot of pent up rage TBH

Also, yeah, can't wait to show you via RP how she was raised by demonstrating on Moon Trash. So proud of that name XD

Also Silversight is a bit unorthodox is trainine her little kits.

And it could be that way, it depends on what other people want if they want all the apprentices to be wiped out via greencough XD
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
@Draconequis

Poor Moon Thrash( that name), i pity him already. I wonder what happened that turned Wizzle this crazy. What happened to her real mother? Oh thsi reminds me of a music for Silversight, ever heard the song from silent hill 4 Room of angel, i think it feats a bit.

Good luck with Foxkit, she's very cryptic with her words. ^^
Ay no greencough please, did she trained them in snowstorms that they all got that disease.
@Draconequis

Poor Moon Thrash( that name), i pity him already. I wonder what happened that turned Wizzle this crazy. What happened to her real mother? Oh thsi reminds me of a music for Silversight, ever heard the song from silent hill 4 Room of angel, i think it feats a bit.

Good luck with Foxkit, she's very cryptic with her words. ^^
Ay no greencough please, did she trained them in snowstorms that they all got that disease.
qvTNuJR.pngny1CRK5.png
@BellatrixF @raysaur

hey hey did yah'll wanna do the echohope thing today? or at least set it in motion? lemme know :}}

@TimeOblivion @2enpaiiTwii2ted @LunarianSouls @Crumbleless @xxneonblazexx @DirkJake & @ cosmic

also hey fellow fernclan cat character rpers. if there were to be a p big event in fernclan, what day would work well for yah'll?
@BellatrixF @raysaur

hey hey did yah'll wanna do the echohope thing today? or at least set it in motion? lemme know :}}

@TimeOblivion @2enpaiiTwii2ted @LunarianSouls @Crumbleless @xxneonblazexx @DirkJake & @ cosmic

also hey fellow fernclan cat character rpers. if there were to be a p big event in fernclan, what day would work well for yah'll?
.. 52030.png miles
{he/they}
{fr +0}
{lore}
@smerdyakov

I'm pretty much all day on, but the problem is my timezone, i'm 9 hours ahead of fr time and it seems the moment where most of you are online is 12pm in my case . So friday to sunday would be alright with me , i can stay up for a bit.
@smerdyakov

I'm pretty much all day on, but the problem is my timezone, i'm 9 hours ahead of fr time and it seems the moment where most of you are online is 12pm in my case . So friday to sunday would be alright with me , i can stay up for a bit.
qvTNuJR.pngny1CRK5.png
@xxneonblazexx

I know, poor Little Moon Trash and his oedipus complex.. he doesn't stand a ghost of a chance.

A lot of things.. a lot a lot a lot of things.

As for the real mother.. all shall be revealed in do time *nod nod* Also never heard of it but i am going to go listen to it.

OH, NO NO NO Silversight isn't like that. she's not that much like Wizzle. She just expects them to get everything right and do it fast.. has no patience.. takes them on adventures they probably shouldn't go on at their young age.. The greencough thing was just bad luck and Yellowpaw being something of an idiot XD. Yellowpaw was like 'oh yeah i am awesome, imma run out in this storm' and then she was like 'oooh green cough.. aaaaaaaaaaa'
@xxneonblazexx

I know, poor Little Moon Trash and his oedipus complex.. he doesn't stand a ghost of a chance.

A lot of things.. a lot a lot a lot of things.

As for the real mother.. all shall be revealed in do time *nod nod* Also never heard of it but i am going to go listen to it.

OH, NO NO NO Silversight isn't like that. she's not that much like Wizzle. She just expects them to get everything right and do it fast.. has no patience.. takes them on adventures they probably shouldn't go on at their young age.. The greencough thing was just bad luck and Yellowpaw being something of an idiot XD. Yellowpaw was like 'oh yeah i am awesome, imma run out in this storm' and then she was like 'oooh green cough.. aaaaaaaaaaa'
@smerdyakov

I'm pretty much open all day everyday except Sunday mornings
@smerdyakov

I'm pretty much open all day everyday except Sunday mornings
vbbq61.png
@smerdyakov
Any day since I have no life.
@smerdyakov
Any day since I have no life.
You say,"Potato". I say,"Feed me the souls of the unborn and then the pact is set."
@smerdyakov Open all weekend except for school days.
@smerdyakov Open all weekend except for school days.
MV1Iakt.png they/them | 18 | artist | INTP | FR+2 MV1Iakt.png
@Draconequis

Oh well i guess yellowpaw should be called greenpaw from now on XD poor thing
@Draconequis

Oh well i guess yellowpaw should be called greenpaw from now on XD poor thing
qvTNuJR.pngny1CRK5.png
@xxneonblazexx

she was a little ray of sunshine, so it was actually pretty sad for most kittycats .. T>T
@xxneonblazexx

she was a little ray of sunshine, so it was actually pretty sad for most kittycats .. T>T
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44