Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Four Clans (OPEN) [OOC]
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44
@Draconequis

May she rest in peace and stay away from storms from now on
@Draconequis

May she rest in peace and stay away from storms from now on
qvTNuJR.pngny1CRK5.png
@xxneonblazexx

she's a happy little ray of sunshine with starclan now, so its all good.
@xxneonblazexx

she's a happy little ray of sunshine with starclan now, so its all good.
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
I'm free pretty much any day before 2 game time, but I'm usually also free in the evenings on Sundays, Mondays, and tuesdays.

@smerdyakov
I'm free pretty much any day before 2 game time, but I'm usually also free in the evenings on Sundays, Mondays, and tuesdays.

@smerdyakov
OJtR5hm.gifTVybt.pngOJtR5hm.gif
@Draconequis - Whoops, I was actually aware of it for a while but was too lazy to change the original post. XD

I know Beetle is super skittish, but he's actually a gullible cinnamon roll rotfl- Also I totally wouldn't mind having his heart being smashed into a million pieces because skittish soul needs angst

As for Lampreypaw, he's part of OakClan even though he likes fish? When I first applied him, OakClan didn't have very many apprentices, so I just threw him in there. :"0
@Draconequis - Whoops, I was actually aware of it for a while but was too lazy to change the original post. XD

I know Beetle is super skittish, but he's actually a gullible cinnamon roll rotfl- Also I totally wouldn't mind having his heart being smashed into a million pieces because skittish soul needs angst

As for Lampreypaw, he's part of OakClan even though he likes fish? When I first applied him, OakClan didn't have very many apprentices, so I just threw him in there. :"0
tumblr_ozp7liPSd31w8xkufo9_250.png
Hey @raysaur is it cool if we make Ebonykit, Hazelkit, and Squirrelkit apprentices now? :3 I can add a Warrior character to Dawnclan if need be to be a mentor to Hazelkit or Squirrelkit x3
Hey @raysaur is it cool if we make Ebonykit, Hazelkit, and Squirrelkit apprentices now? :3 I can add a Warrior character to Dawnclan if need be to be a mentor to Hazelkit or Squirrelkit x3
OJtR5hm.gifTVybt.pngOJtR5hm.gif
@SpottedSorex

ooh kay.. i think all cat positions have been claimed for apprenticeship at least in Oakclan unfortunately T>T the clan that needs more cats would have to be Stoneclan.. (they have like barely any warriors or apprentices, dustfeather could mentor them? Or something *tilts head)

I love beetle btw, and wizzle will most definitely be using them like she uses everyone else XD

also Lampreypawwww... hmm could stay in oakclan, but i am unaware of any cats who don't have apprentices D: shoudl have come up with an apprentice back then. i could make an NPC cat??

@LunarianSouls

AAAH omg Hazelkittt XD
@SpottedSorex

ooh kay.. i think all cat positions have been claimed for apprenticeship at least in Oakclan unfortunately T>T the clan that needs more cats would have to be Stoneclan.. (they have like barely any warriors or apprentices, dustfeather could mentor them? Or something *tilts head)

I love beetle btw, and wizzle will most definitely be using them like she uses everyone else XD

also Lampreypawwww... hmm could stay in oakclan, but i am unaware of any cats who don't have apprentices D: shoudl have come up with an apprentice back then. i could make an NPC cat??

@LunarianSouls

AAAH omg Hazelkittt XD
@Draconequis - Ooh, maybe? I don't like abrupt changes in Clan, so maybe Lampreypaw voluntarily left OakClan and moved into StoneClan? I don't know; I may just make him a warrior instead because it's kind of pointless to have an apprentice if you don't have a mentor. XD

Poor Beetle won't know what's coming for him. :"^)
i promise to give him an award once i throw my cinnamon roll into a cauldron of angst but i'm probably not going to keep it
beetle will suffer because he's my angst muffin out of my cats in the RP rip him

Whoop, I already kind of addressed it in the first "paragraph", but I think an NPC will do if Lampreypaw doesn't end up moving or whatever. :0
@Draconequis - Ooh, maybe? I don't like abrupt changes in Clan, so maybe Lampreypaw voluntarily left OakClan and moved into StoneClan? I don't know; I may just make him a warrior instead because it's kind of pointless to have an apprentice if you don't have a mentor. XD

Poor Beetle won't know what's coming for him. :"^)
i promise to give him an award once i throw my cinnamon roll into a cauldron of angst but i'm probably not going to keep it
beetle will suffer because he's my angst muffin out of my cats in the RP rip him

Whoop, I already kind of addressed it in the first "paragraph", but I think an NPC will do if Lampreypaw doesn't end up moving or whatever. :0
@SpottedSorex

Indeedlol.. well you could just make him a warrior.. or i could have Adder do it when he getts back from the moonpool :D yiiiiss

also awwww poor beetle

just wait for Moon Trash
@SpottedSorex

Indeedlol.. well you could just make him a warrior.. or i could have Adder do it when he getts back from the moonpool :D yiiiiss

also awwww poor beetle

just wait for Moon Trash
@Draconequis - Ooh, I kind of want the latter because I desperately need an excuse to RP him more. XD
besides 90% of the RP time I have for him is Lamprey moping over his dead mentor and that's not fun :')

Poor Beetle must suffer whoopsie
I'm actually thinking of making Beetle a hopeless romantic, so he pretty much falls in love really easily and pretty much always ends up getting rejected because he falls in love with the wrong cat or whatever.
After he finds out Wizzle doesn't really love him (she'd probably only like him because he's easy to manipulate oops), Beetle will probably start to have a crush on Earwig, even though Earwig is aro ace? i'm actually feeling kind of bad for making him such a loser with romance but i need an excuse to rp angst

mmmmmmmm
@Draconequis - Ooh, I kind of want the latter because I desperately need an excuse to RP him more. XD
besides 90% of the RP time I have for him is Lamprey moping over his dead mentor and that's not fun :')

Poor Beetle must suffer whoopsie
I'm actually thinking of making Beetle a hopeless romantic, so he pretty much falls in love really easily and pretty much always ends up getting rejected because he falls in love with the wrong cat or whatever.
After he finds out Wizzle doesn't really love him (she'd probably only like him because he's easy to manipulate oops), Beetle will probably start to have a crush on Earwig, even though Earwig is aro ace? i'm actually feeling kind of bad for making him such a loser with romance but i need an excuse to rp angst

mmmmmmmm
@Spottedsorex

okay then, warrior he shall be XD

also aww poor beetle XD lol.. *pats him*

I love romance.. but all of my cats are too old... to young.. taken.. crazy.. or made of anger... to have romance XD

*shrugs* oh well XD it is the way it is Cest la vie XD
@Spottedsorex

okay then, warrior he shall be XD

also aww poor beetle XD lol.. *pats him*

I love romance.. but all of my cats are too old... to young.. taken.. crazy.. or made of anger... to have romance XD

*shrugs* oh well XD it is the way it is Cest la vie XD
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44