Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Shattered Sky IC
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 28 29
@DragoGirl @SoulLugia11 @Pandacow

Dawnbringer looked around, catching sight of a commotion near a cave. What was going on? If it was a fight...

Well, best check. And have her magic ready. The pink-and-cream Skydancer loped over.

"What is going on here?" She snapped.
@DragoGirl @SoulLugia11 @Pandacow

Dawnbringer looked around, catching sight of a commotion near a cave. What was going on? If it was a fight...

Well, best check. And have her magic ready. The pink-and-cream Skydancer loped over.

"What is going on here?" She snapped.

He/him | FRT+1 x
Midnight

She snapped up, growling as she looked at the new dragon. 'None of your business,' she thought as she snarled. She rolled her eyes as BlackBerry did nothing, just looking at the new dragon. 'Why won't she do anything?' she thought as she stepped forward, stepping in front of BlackBerry to protect her. "If you dare to touch her I will make you wish that you didn't," she growled under her breath, glaring at her as BlackBerry just looked over her, at the new dragon.
Midnight

She snapped up, growling as she looked at the new dragon. 'None of your business,' she thought as she snarled. She rolled her eyes as BlackBerry did nothing, just looking at the new dragon. 'Why won't she do anything?' she thought as she stepped forward, stepping in front of BlackBerry to protect her. "If you dare to touch her I will make you wish that you didn't," she growled under her breath, glaring at her as BlackBerry just looked over her, at the new dragon.
When everything feels like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top.
@DragoGirl @SoulLugia11 @duskyflareon

"Calm yourself mirror." Sans said to the snarling black dragon before turning to the new arrival. "Nothing important, skydancer. I am merely biding my time, waiting to see what will happen next before I respond accordingly."
@DragoGirl @SoulLugia11 @duskyflareon

"Calm yourself mirror." Sans said to the snarling black dragon before turning to the new arrival. "Nothing important, skydancer. I am merely biding my time, waiting to see what will happen next before I respond accordingly."
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
@DragoGirl @SoulLugia11 @Comic1Sans @DuskyFlareon

Xeno slowly watched the dragons coming to the cave with narrowed eyes. If any of these dragons decided to attack her and the others joined in, she would probably not make it out alive, or with barely any life left. Glancing to the direction of the ships, or where they were before the blast, she noticed that there were none on the ground, all high above it or just at this point scrap metal. They were probably going to leave soon, with Xeno or not, to discuss other options. Obviously, standing next to a cave full of dragons would not be a good idea for survival. But none of them seemed to notice her, but standing here waiting for one of them to notice her would be suicide.

It was starting to get dark, darker than the daytime, and she would soon have an advantage. It didn't seem like any of these dragons had night vision, so she supposed if she left quietly, they wouldn't notice her and she would be able to think up another plan. Taking care to be stealthier than usual, she slowly retreated, watching her back for any alert dragons.

Xeno slowly watched the dragons coming to the cave with narrowed eyes. If any of these dragons decided to attack her and the others joined in, she would probably not make it out alive, or with barely any life left. Glancing to the direction of the ships, or where they were before the blast, she noticed that there were none on the ground, all high above it or just at this point scrap metal. They were probably going to leave soon, with Xeno or not, to discuss other options. Obviously, standing next to a cave full of dragons would not be a good idea for survival. But none of them seemed to notice her, but standing here waiting for one of them to notice her would be suicide.

It was starting to get dark, darker than the daytime, and she would soon have an advantage. It didn't seem like any of these dragons had night vision, so she supposed if she left quietly, they wouldn't notice her and she would be able to think up another plan. Taking care to be stealthier than usual, she slowly retreated, watching her back for any alert dragons.
@DragoGirl @DuskyFlareon @Pandacow

Gourd became curious at the other skydancer's arrival. It was as if she too was expecting a fight. He approached her, standing beside the two female dragons. "I hope you're not here to fight; I'm sure none of us want to start anything either," he said with respect. "Although I don't exactly know what our next course of action will be..."

He then paused, scolding himself. Of course he knew what to do! He glanced at the black mirror who was threatening the newcomer, and recalled her response to his previous question. She looks like the kind of dragon who would fight for her land, he noted. He found himself agreeing with her if that were the case.

"But I think we should do something about this," he declared. "This is our land after all. And these strangers think it's okay to attack it out of nowhere! If they honestly think none of us will act upon this, they have another thing coming!" Gourd knew from the bottom of his heart that what he said was justified. He felt a strange feeling he didn't have for a long time; he felt like he had a cause. For years he had just been alone, wandering Sornieth without a purpose. Now was the time to act before things got worse.

Wait. He paused. How did this skydancer not see the black creature I saw earlier? He walked past the three dragons and outside, where his night vision kicked into gear; Gourd became surprised that it had become dark so quickly. He saw something slinking away from them, similar to the creature he saw before collapsing in the cave. What should I do? he pondered. Should he go after it or leave things alone? The creature didn't look like it wanted to fight, but then he noticed it glance upwards towards the spire, where the ships were. He then looked up and saw some remaining ships flying over it. A sick realization hit him. That thing must be with the ones who attacked the spire!

Anger surged through him, but then he reminded himself to calm down. This was most likely the same creature that dragged him to the corner, saving him from any further damage. Heck, if the black mirror was the only one who saw him, he would've probably died. Don't judge a book by it's cover...! He growled to himself, frustrated that he couldn't remember to follow the rule he set for himself. On second thought, maybe he should leave it alone. It didn't kill him when it had the chance after all. But if he kept staring, one of the other dragons would notice, and that wouldn't be good. So he stopped and turned to face the four dragons behind him, searching for any hints of them noticing what he was looking at, hoping that his choice wouldn't hurt him later.
@DragoGirl @DuskyFlareon @Pandacow

Gourd became curious at the other skydancer's arrival. It was as if she too was expecting a fight. He approached her, standing beside the two female dragons. "I hope you're not here to fight; I'm sure none of us want to start anything either," he said with respect. "Although I don't exactly know what our next course of action will be..."

He then paused, scolding himself. Of course he knew what to do! He glanced at the black mirror who was threatening the newcomer, and recalled her response to his previous question. She looks like the kind of dragon who would fight for her land, he noted. He found himself agreeing with her if that were the case.

"But I think we should do something about this," he declared. "This is our land after all. And these strangers think it's okay to attack it out of nowhere! If they honestly think none of us will act upon this, they have another thing coming!" Gourd knew from the bottom of his heart that what he said was justified. He felt a strange feeling he didn't have for a long time; he felt like he had a cause. For years he had just been alone, wandering Sornieth without a purpose. Now was the time to act before things got worse.

Wait. He paused. How did this skydancer not see the black creature I saw earlier? He walked past the three dragons and outside, where his night vision kicked into gear; Gourd became surprised that it had become dark so quickly. He saw something slinking away from them, similar to the creature he saw before collapsing in the cave. What should I do? he pondered. Should he go after it or leave things alone? The creature didn't look like it wanted to fight, but then he noticed it glance upwards towards the spire, where the ships were. He then looked up and saw some remaining ships flying over it. A sick realization hit him. That thing must be with the ones who attacked the spire!

Anger surged through him, but then he reminded himself to calm down. This was most likely the same creature that dragged him to the corner, saving him from any further damage. Heck, if the black mirror was the only one who saw him, he would've probably died. Don't judge a book by it's cover...! He growled to himself, frustrated that he couldn't remember to follow the rule he set for himself. On second thought, maybe he should leave it alone. It didn't kill him when it had the chance after all. But if he kept staring, one of the other dragons would notice, and that wouldn't be good. So he stopped and turned to face the four dragons behind him, searching for any hints of them noticing what he was looking at, hoping that his choice wouldn't hurt him later.
xk7ymDQ.png
Midnight

She gazed at him as he spoke, slightly changing her opinion on him. 'Might've made a wrong impression on him.......oh well, why should I care anyways,' she thought as she felt the slight weird feeling of shame. She backed up, sitting next to BlackBerry, still eyeing the other Skydancer cautiously. "Guess you did the right thing to fix him up," she whispered to her, motioning to Gourd as BlackBerry laughed a little. "Now that's why I do what I do. You don't always have to fight, for all you know they can become allies in the future," she said as Midnight stared at her in awe.

"I....might have changed my mind about killing...but that won't stop me from saving this land," she spoke just above a whisper. "That's how I've viewed the world all my life, only kill something if it's worth it," she spoke again, as Midnight thought that over, glancing at Gourd once in a while.

@SoulLugia11
Midnight

She gazed at him as he spoke, slightly changing her opinion on him. 'Might've made a wrong impression on him.......oh well, why should I care anyways,' she thought as she felt the slight weird feeling of shame. She backed up, sitting next to BlackBerry, still eyeing the other Skydancer cautiously. "Guess you did the right thing to fix him up," she whispered to her, motioning to Gourd as BlackBerry laughed a little. "Now that's why I do what I do. You don't always have to fight, for all you know they can become allies in the future," she said as Midnight stared at her in awe.

"I....might have changed my mind about killing...but that won't stop me from saving this land," she spoke just above a whisper. "That's how I've viewed the world all my life, only kill something if it's worth it," she spoke again, as Midnight thought that over, glancing at Gourd once in a while.

@SoulLugia11
When everything feels like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top.
@DuskyFlareon @DragoGirl @Pandacow

Shadouuzua settled down as the ship lifted once again into the sky, after picking up the werewolf, Rahzar, who was next to her when she was first given orders. This gave her plenty of time to reflect on the battle at the spire as the air fell silent. A few moments ago a rumble shook the desert; now everything was quiet. But something was still bothering the witch; the dragon who attacked the first ship firing at the spire... it looked a little too familiar to her. Why else would she try to kill it as it was fleeing the scene of battle? Granted, any dragon who survived that may try to warn the others that an attack was coming, but still... it got to her. How did she recognize it as a mirror from so far away? There had to be an answer.

Luckily, after a few seconds, Shadouuzua sat up, grinning. She knew what to do. Without a word, she held up her wand, the tip glowing dark purple. On cue, a white bogsneak-esque marionette floated in front of her, ready to listen to her command. "What do you desssire, missstresss...?" the marionette hissed.

"It's good to see you. Othi," said Shadouuzua, the marionette grinning in response. "Listen up. This is very important. I want you to gather the others and find the mirror I hit earlier. After all, it may have found other survivors..."

"Your wisssh is my command, missstresss..." Othi replied, knowing who Shadouuzua was talking about. He flew into the sector next to Shadouuzua's sector and held one hand up. Immediately, the marionettes lying in the room came to life, some looking like Othi (except they were wooden), others looking like little dragons; some were painted, others were not. Othi whispered his mistress's command to them and they all nodded in succession. Most of them flew out of the door into Shadouuzua's sector, facing their mistress with determination to succeed. The witch then snuck over to where Bowser was sitting before picking up Rahzar and retrieved the com. She then held it up to her face, a grin forming on her face.

"Pilot, this is Shadouuzua," she started. "I want you the lower the bottom entrance door. My friends have something to do out there..." she added mischievously.

A few seconds after the command, the lower door began to open, and the marionettes became excited. Shadouuzua turned to Othi, who was more than ready to abide by his mistress's wishes. "One more thing," she added to him. "When you find the mirror, don't attack. I want you to report back with information. If you don't find who you're looking for, you must come back to the ship. Don't get lost, now!"

Othi nodded. He turned to his squadron. "Did you lot hear what ssshe sssaid?" he questioned. The marionettes nodded. "Alright then! Letsss head out now..." With that, the group of puppets flew out the entrance and into the night. The darkness had no effect on their vision as they scoured the desert for their target. After a while, Othi heard a yell from one of the marionettes, who was pointing as an object in the distance. The white marionette looked ahead, seeing this object in the distance. It looked like a cave... and it wasn't too far from the destroyed spire... so maybe...

Othi signaled his troop to follow him towards the cave, hoping that their target would be there. Wait, what do we do if he sees us? Do we flee? What if he tries to attack us? Do we attack back? Othi wondered. No... my mistress gave her orders... don't attack... just report back with information... Othi became worried for his and his minions' lives. And what if there's more than one there...?
@DuskyFlareon @DragoGirl @Pandacow

Shadouuzua settled down as the ship lifted once again into the sky, after picking up the werewolf, Rahzar, who was next to her when she was first given orders. This gave her plenty of time to reflect on the battle at the spire as the air fell silent. A few moments ago a rumble shook the desert; now everything was quiet. But something was still bothering the witch; the dragon who attacked the first ship firing at the spire... it looked a little too familiar to her. Why else would she try to kill it as it was fleeing the scene of battle? Granted, any dragon who survived that may try to warn the others that an attack was coming, but still... it got to her. How did she recognize it as a mirror from so far away? There had to be an answer.

Luckily, after a few seconds, Shadouuzua sat up, grinning. She knew what to do. Without a word, she held up her wand, the tip glowing dark purple. On cue, a white bogsneak-esque marionette floated in front of her, ready to listen to her command. "What do you desssire, missstresss...?" the marionette hissed.

"It's good to see you. Othi," said Shadouuzua, the marionette grinning in response. "Listen up. This is very important. I want you to gather the others and find the mirror I hit earlier. After all, it may have found other survivors..."

"Your wisssh is my command, missstresss..." Othi replied, knowing who Shadouuzua was talking about. He flew into the sector next to Shadouuzua's sector and held one hand up. Immediately, the marionettes lying in the room came to life, some looking like Othi (except they were wooden), others looking like little dragons; some were painted, others were not. Othi whispered his mistress's command to them and they all nodded in succession. Most of them flew out of the door into Shadouuzua's sector, facing their mistress with determination to succeed. The witch then snuck over to where Bowser was sitting before picking up Rahzar and retrieved the com. She then held it up to her face, a grin forming on her face.

"Pilot, this is Shadouuzua," she started. "I want you the lower the bottom entrance door. My friends have something to do out there..." she added mischievously.

A few seconds after the command, the lower door began to open, and the marionettes became excited. Shadouuzua turned to Othi, who was more than ready to abide by his mistress's wishes. "One more thing," she added to him. "When you find the mirror, don't attack. I want you to report back with information. If you don't find who you're looking for, you must come back to the ship. Don't get lost, now!"

Othi nodded. He turned to his squadron. "Did you lot hear what ssshe sssaid?" he questioned. The marionettes nodded. "Alright then! Letsss head out now..." With that, the group of puppets flew out the entrance and into the night. The darkness had no effect on their vision as they scoured the desert for their target. After a while, Othi heard a yell from one of the marionettes, who was pointing as an object in the distance. The white marionette looked ahead, seeing this object in the distance. It looked like a cave... and it wasn't too far from the destroyed spire... so maybe...

Othi signaled his troop to follow him towards the cave, hoping that their target would be there. Wait, what do we do if he sees us? Do we flee? What if he tries to attack us? Do we attack back? Othi wondered. No... my mistress gave her orders... don't attack... just report back with information... Othi became worried for his and his minions' lives. And what if there's more than one there...?
xk7ymDQ.png
@DuskyFlareon @DragoGirl @Pandacow @SoulLugia11

Sans, being outside the cave, was the first one to sense trouble. He slowly raised his head and looked around, his gaze focusing on a cloud of dust in the distance that definitely wasn't there five seconds ago.
"Um...Guys" he said, not taking his eyes off the dust cloud, "I think we have company."
@DuskyFlareon @DragoGirl @Pandacow @SoulLugia11

Sans, being outside the cave, was the first one to sense trouble. He slowly raised his head and looked around, his gaze focusing on a cloud of dust in the distance that definitely wasn't there five seconds ago.
"Um...Guys" he said, not taking his eyes off the dust cloud, "I think we have company."
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
Midnight

She looked at the Guardian, walking closer to the entrance and following his gaze. 'That does not look normal,' she thought as a surge of adrenaline flowed through her. BlackBerry followed her, standing right behind her as she looked also.

BlackBerry

"Wonder if they're allies," she whispered to Midnight as she snorted. "I wouldn't trust that thing, even if my life depended on it," Midnight said simply, as it was BlackBerry's turn to snort. "Why not?" she asked Midnight as she pondered on it for a little. "Because we don't even know what it is, besides the fact that it looks like a dust cloud from afar," she responded, "and we don't know how it would act like around a group of mismatched dragons," she mentioned as BlackBerry gazed around her. "I guess you're right," BlackBerry agreed as Midnight laughed lowly. "Guess you're taking things from my point of view now," she said as BlackBerry huffed, and they silenced as they watched the cloud.
Midnight

She looked at the Guardian, walking closer to the entrance and following his gaze. 'That does not look normal,' she thought as a surge of adrenaline flowed through her. BlackBerry followed her, standing right behind her as she looked also.

BlackBerry

"Wonder if they're allies," she whispered to Midnight as she snorted. "I wouldn't trust that thing, even if my life depended on it," Midnight said simply, as it was BlackBerry's turn to snort. "Why not?" she asked Midnight as she pondered on it for a little. "Because we don't even know what it is, besides the fact that it looks like a dust cloud from afar," she responded, "and we don't know how it would act like around a group of mismatched dragons," she mentioned as BlackBerry gazed around her. "I guess you're right," BlackBerry agreed as Midnight laughed lowly. "Guess you're taking things from my point of view now," she said as BlackBerry huffed, and they silenced as they watched the cloud.

Xeno noted the dragon from earlier had went outside the cave, staring at her for a few seconds before swinging around towards the other dragons. Apparently he's the only one that can see me, Xeno thought. She simply watched him, until the dust crowd came into her view.

Xeno looked towards the dust cloud, quickly running through her options. She could take her leave easily, but if there was a danger, and if she ran off, she could easily be killed. If she stayed, she would probably get revealed, and full of a cave of angry dragons? That wasn't going to fly. She quietly went off, without the others still noticing, and crouched behind the cave as the dust cloud approached.

Xeno noted the dragon from earlier had went outside the cave, staring at her for a few seconds before swinging around towards the other dragons. Apparently he's the only one that can see me, Xeno thought. She simply watched him, until the dust crowd came into her view.

Xeno looked towards the dust cloud, quickly running through her options. She could take her leave easily, but if there was a danger, and if she ran off, she could easily be killed. If she stayed, she would probably get revealed, and full of a cave of angry dragons? That wasn't going to fly. She quietly went off, without the others still noticing, and crouched behind the cave as the dust cloud approached.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 28 29