Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Shattered Sky IC
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
@Eaglerider

A small grey Fae flitted over. "Can you help us evacuate some of these lairs? Or if that isn't to your taste, we need more help with those hunks of metal..." They had a nervous expression on their face as they glanced at a nearby building.
@Eaglerider

A small grey Fae flitted over. "Can you help us evacuate some of these lairs? Or if that isn't to your taste, we need more help with those hunks of metal..." They had a nervous expression on their face as they glanced at a nearby building.

He/him | FRT+1 x
"I can do both if time is on our side. " Calemvir says.
"I can do both if time is on our side. " Calemvir says.
@Eaglerider

The Fae sighs, and says, "Those lairs over there are where I think they'll be shooting next... but the dragons inside panicked and barred the entry, notwithstanding that doesn't work against.... this... Can you break it? We need to tell these dragons they need to leave now."

They flit over to a coral building. There's an entrance, but it seems some stones and waterlogged wood were hastily shoved in as a barricade.
@Eaglerider

The Fae sighs, and says, "Those lairs over there are where I think they'll be shooting next... but the dragons inside panicked and barred the entry, notwithstanding that doesn't work against.... this... Can you break it? We need to tell these dragons they need to leave now."

They flit over to a coral building. There's an entrance, but it seems some stones and waterlogged wood were hastily shoved in as a barricade.

He/him | FRT+1 x
Calemvir starts to pry and slam the blocked entrance. "I'll try"
Calemvir starts to pry and slam the blocked entrance. "I'll try"
@DuskyFlareon @Eaglerider @DragoGirl I've been away for quite a while haven't I? Sorry I haven't been here, I've been at an orientation ^^

~Galvoras~

Galvoras looked up at NightShade, who was confronting Cloud. He wiped his tears away, his emotions dulling. When he asked if he could go on, Galvoras hesitated. He had to do something. Whatever it was, he had to do it now. Eibon... I'm sorry, but I cannot allow you to doom a dragon who has lost so much, he thought with determination and regret mixing. All he wanted was companionship, the least you could do is give it to him. That's why I saved him in the first place. Gourd is not evil, Malsvir is. And I'm going to do everything I can to work this out without it ending in death.

Galvoras stood, standing up straight. "I'll pull through," he told NightShade. "...Thank you," he added, glaring at Cloud. He heard the small grey fae's plea and saw Calemvir and the fae flit over to the entrances. He could either help with the entrances or help with the Grox ships. He would need some sort of protection against the water though, since it hurt him. He turned to NightShade, BlackBerry, Willow and Dawnbringer, ignoring Cloud. "I suppose no one has any shield magic or something," he said dully. "That's the only way I'll be able to help down there... otherwise I can't." He then noticed a limping teal guardian trying to get away, but a large black creature came out of the bushes, intercepting her. It was Xeno, growling and getting closer to the guardian, who backed up with an expression of fear. About time you got here, where did you go? he wanted to ask, but he kept it to himself... he would ask later. "You," Galvoras said with regained authority. "The Grox are attacking your God. All we want to do is help you all. So please, spare some water magic for us, if you will." The guardian hesitated before nodding, shivering with fear. Xeno nodded to the dragons, and Galvoras nodded back. "Good to see you again Xeno. Quick question: do you think the Alliance knows about Malsvir?"

Xeno paused in thought before answering. "I heard your little story, I say that if the Grox know about him, then the Alliance most likely know as well," she said, tapping her amulet to speak. "Noted... if you don't mind, would you go help that guardian over there break the entrances?" Galvoras asked. Xeno immediately took off, fumbling in the air before regaining her balance. He turned back to NightShade, BlackBerry, Willow and Dawnbringer. "Are you guys coming too? Just want to make sure before this guardian exhausts herself," he asked.

~Gourd~

Gourd stared upwards, noticing a strange feeling in the air. Malsvir was back... seemingly. In a matter of seconds, the scenery faded, and he was out of his own mind now. What the h-

He opened his eyes to see water. Water all around him. Suddenly pain flooded his entire body, and he realized that he was being held tightly by a bunch of guardians. And among them was... a dark purple wildclaw with jade wings who looked very similar to Galvoras. He heard loud booming sounds and looked back to see Tidelord struggling with Grox ships. But then he saw another one fire some sort of laser at the group. This laser encircled them, and they couldn't go anywhere. They were trapped. "What is the meaning of this-?" Eibon asked, irritated. He then saw Gourd awake, looking slightly surprised, probably because of his eye color. "Is it you Gourd? It's not Malsvir, is it?" he asked. "...Gourd..." Gourd repeated his name weakly. "Okay... Tidelord wants you protected. He does not mean any harm to you personally. You don't recognize me, because we never saw each other. I am Eibon, I was with you all prior to this current situation." "What is happening... those Grox must've fired something at us... everyone! Give it all you got!" Eibon shouted to the guardians, who released Gourd upon learning that it wasn't Malsvir who was awake. They fired water magic at the Grox ship, but no damage was inflicted upon it. Gourd wanted to help, but he was too weak to, and it wasn't like he could just move away, the laser surrounded them.

~Shadouuzua~

Shadouuzua chuckled at the group's attempt to destroy the Grox ship that was firing the laser at them. How desperate, she thought, smiling. "Look at those punks," Bowser joked. "They honestly think they can win... well if they think that, they have another thing coming." Shadouuzua had heard the reply over the comm, capture Malsvir/Gourd or convince him to help. She preferred to capture him, since she knew he wasn't in complete control just yet. She pulled out her comm and spoke into it. "This is Shadouuzua, listen up!" she barked into it, speaking to some of the pilots on the Grox ships. "Your priority is Malsvir, the mirror down there! Capture him and get rid of the rest, he must not be killed! Emperor's orders!"

Tidelord won't have his way this time, she thought with satisfaction. As much as she herself wanted to go out there, she was weak against water, and it would definitely kill her. She waited, watching to see how this would go, laughing at the group surrounded by the laser.

~Xeno~

Xeno flew over to the guardian, beginning to ram against the entrance, hoping to smash it open with their strength combined.

(Oh yeah, Gourd and Malsvir are trading places now. Every time Gourd is knocked out, the next time he wakes, Malsvir will wake instead of him, and vice versa)
@DuskyFlareon @Eaglerider @DragoGirl I've been away for quite a while haven't I? Sorry I haven't been here, I've been at an orientation ^^

~Galvoras~

Galvoras looked up at NightShade, who was confronting Cloud. He wiped his tears away, his emotions dulling. When he asked if he could go on, Galvoras hesitated. He had to do something. Whatever it was, he had to do it now. Eibon... I'm sorry, but I cannot allow you to doom a dragon who has lost so much, he thought with determination and regret mixing. All he wanted was companionship, the least you could do is give it to him. That's why I saved him in the first place. Gourd is not evil, Malsvir is. And I'm going to do everything I can to work this out without it ending in death.

Galvoras stood, standing up straight. "I'll pull through," he told NightShade. "...Thank you," he added, glaring at Cloud. He heard the small grey fae's plea and saw Calemvir and the fae flit over to the entrances. He could either help with the entrances or help with the Grox ships. He would need some sort of protection against the water though, since it hurt him. He turned to NightShade, BlackBerry, Willow and Dawnbringer, ignoring Cloud. "I suppose no one has any shield magic or something," he said dully. "That's the only way I'll be able to help down there... otherwise I can't." He then noticed a limping teal guardian trying to get away, but a large black creature came out of the bushes, intercepting her. It was Xeno, growling and getting closer to the guardian, who backed up with an expression of fear. About time you got here, where did you go? he wanted to ask, but he kept it to himself... he would ask later. "You," Galvoras said with regained authority. "The Grox are attacking your God. All we want to do is help you all. So please, spare some water magic for us, if you will." The guardian hesitated before nodding, shivering with fear. Xeno nodded to the dragons, and Galvoras nodded back. "Good to see you again Xeno. Quick question: do you think the Alliance knows about Malsvir?"

Xeno paused in thought before answering. "I heard your little story, I say that if the Grox know about him, then the Alliance most likely know as well," she said, tapping her amulet to speak. "Noted... if you don't mind, would you go help that guardian over there break the entrances?" Galvoras asked. Xeno immediately took off, fumbling in the air before regaining her balance. He turned back to NightShade, BlackBerry, Willow and Dawnbringer. "Are you guys coming too? Just want to make sure before this guardian exhausts herself," he asked.

~Gourd~

Gourd stared upwards, noticing a strange feeling in the air. Malsvir was back... seemingly. In a matter of seconds, the scenery faded, and he was out of his own mind now. What the h-

He opened his eyes to see water. Water all around him. Suddenly pain flooded his entire body, and he realized that he was being held tightly by a bunch of guardians. And among them was... a dark purple wildclaw with jade wings who looked very similar to Galvoras. He heard loud booming sounds and looked back to see Tidelord struggling with Grox ships. But then he saw another one fire some sort of laser at the group. This laser encircled them, and they couldn't go anywhere. They were trapped. "What is the meaning of this-?" Eibon asked, irritated. He then saw Gourd awake, looking slightly surprised, probably because of his eye color. "Is it you Gourd? It's not Malsvir, is it?" he asked. "...Gourd..." Gourd repeated his name weakly. "Okay... Tidelord wants you protected. He does not mean any harm to you personally. You don't recognize me, because we never saw each other. I am Eibon, I was with you all prior to this current situation." "What is happening... those Grox must've fired something at us... everyone! Give it all you got!" Eibon shouted to the guardians, who released Gourd upon learning that it wasn't Malsvir who was awake. They fired water magic at the Grox ship, but no damage was inflicted upon it. Gourd wanted to help, but he was too weak to, and it wasn't like he could just move away, the laser surrounded them.

~Shadouuzua~

Shadouuzua chuckled at the group's attempt to destroy the Grox ship that was firing the laser at them. How desperate, she thought, smiling. "Look at those punks," Bowser joked. "They honestly think they can win... well if they think that, they have another thing coming." Shadouuzua had heard the reply over the comm, capture Malsvir/Gourd or convince him to help. She preferred to capture him, since she knew he wasn't in complete control just yet. She pulled out her comm and spoke into it. "This is Shadouuzua, listen up!" she barked into it, speaking to some of the pilots on the Grox ships. "Your priority is Malsvir, the mirror down there! Capture him and get rid of the rest, he must not be killed! Emperor's orders!"

Tidelord won't have his way this time, she thought with satisfaction. As much as she herself wanted to go out there, she was weak against water, and it would definitely kill her. She waited, watching to see how this would go, laughing at the group surrounded by the laser.

~Xeno~

Xeno flew over to the guardian, beginning to ram against the entrance, hoping to smash it open with their strength combined.

(Oh yeah, Gourd and Malsvir are trading places now. Every time Gourd is knocked out, the next time he wakes, Malsvir will wake instead of him, and vice versa)
xk7ymDQ.png
Calemvir nods at Xeno, not saying anything and devoting his strength to taking down the entrance blockade, progress being made at a reasonable rate.
Calemvir nods at Xeno, not saying anything and devoting his strength to taking down the entrance blockade, progress being made at a reasonable rate.
NightShade

He thought over his decision, Cloud coming into mind. "I'll stay behind, I need to do a few things," he said, looking at Cloud and smiled. "I'll catch up once I'm done," he then announced as Willow nodded, followed by BlackBerry. Cloud looked at NightShade, knowing full well of what he was going to do. He wanted so dearly to snap, then pounce and kill but he held himself back. 'No need to right now,' he told himself as he took a deep breath in. "I'll get you once I have the chance in my claws," he growled at Cloud as he looked away. BlackBerry and Willow then took off, aiding in the destruction of the blockade.

@SoulLugia11, @DuskyFlareon, @Eaglerider

(I feel really bad for Cloud now.)
NightShade

He thought over his decision, Cloud coming into mind. "I'll stay behind, I need to do a few things," he said, looking at Cloud and smiled. "I'll catch up once I'm done," he then announced as Willow nodded, followed by BlackBerry. Cloud looked at NightShade, knowing full well of what he was going to do. He wanted so dearly to snap, then pounce and kill but he held himself back. 'No need to right now,' he told himself as he took a deep breath in. "I'll get you once I have the chance in my claws," he growled at Cloud as he looked away. BlackBerry and Willow then took off, aiding in the destruction of the blockade.

(I feel really bad for Cloud now.)
When everything feels like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top.
Sky

She continued her journey across the land, seeing a group of dragons on the ground. 'That's strange.....don't land, just don't do it!.... the opposite yelled as she landed. She walked to the lightning elemental WildClaw, wondering as to why they were there. "Hello, is there something wrong?" she asked as she grew concerned. She only ever met a dragon if they were hurt, so she was just being cautious.

Sky

She continued her journey across the land, seeing a group of dragons on the ground. 'That's strange.....don't land, just don't do it!.... the opposite yelled as she landed. She walked to the lightning elemental WildClaw, wondering as to why they were there. "Hello, is there something wrong?" she asked as she grew concerned. She only ever met a dragon if they were hurt, so she was just being cautious.

When everything feels like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top.
@Eaglerider @SoulLugia11 @DragoGurl

Dawnbringer growled. "I'll come... but I don't want to get too close to Malsvir." The name was said in a viciously low tone.

Then she spotted a Coatl, and turned to face her.

--

The battle continued. The Fae flitted over to a hole and shouted, "Cone on! Hiding won't protect you! RUN! RUN!"

A roar comes from inside the den - and then a laser shears half of it off. There is blood floating through the water, and are those bits of dragon...? Ugh. The Fae grimaces as a panicked Coatl shoots out, clutching a Ridgeback hatchling and a Snapper hatchling to his chest. He looks around, before swimming away from the fight, closely followed by two Spirals.

-

One Grox ship swooped lower to aid the one encircling the dragons. A Grox inside opens a comm.

"Hey, you! What'd the Emperor say? And what should we do?"

--

Nix growled in frustration as the ship took far too long to turn. A laser streaked past...

"Steve?? Progress?"

"The charge's coming along..."

(5)
@Eaglerider @SoulLugia11 @DragoGurl

Dawnbringer growled. "I'll come... but I don't want to get too close to Malsvir." The name was said in a viciously low tone.

Then she spotted a Coatl, and turned to face her.

--

The battle continued. The Fae flitted over to a hole and shouted, "Cone on! Hiding won't protect you! RUN! RUN!"

A roar comes from inside the den - and then a laser shears half of it off. There is blood floating through the water, and are those bits of dragon...? Ugh. The Fae grimaces as a panicked Coatl shoots out, clutching a Ridgeback hatchling and a Snapper hatchling to his chest. He looks around, before swimming away from the fight, closely followed by two Spirals.

-

One Grox ship swooped lower to aid the one encircling the dragons. A Grox inside opens a comm.

"Hey, you! What'd the Emperor say? And what should we do?"

--

Nix growled in frustration as the ship took far too long to turn. A laser streaked past...

"Steve?? Progress?"

"The charge's coming along..."

(5)

He/him | FRT+1 x
The hole in the blockade widens as Calemvir pries at it. Still silent
The hole in the blockade widens as Calemvir pries at it. Still silent
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29