Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Death's Real Personality (Closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 209 210
@DragonSeeker
@FusionKnight
@WillowtheWisp
@Josell
@NekoTheKat

Celeste held back a giggle, hearing Pixie, before starting to continue on her way now with a smile gracing her features. Though once she got closer to the other side of town, she let out a yelp and jumped quickly to the side when a boy with a bright red crystal in his hand ran past shouting something she couldn't quite understand.
@DragonSeeker
@FusionKnight
@WillowtheWisp
@Josell
@NekoTheKat

Celeste held back a giggle, hearing Pixie, before starting to continue on her way now with a smile gracing her features. Though once she got closer to the other side of town, she let out a yelp and jumped quickly to the side when a boy with a bright red crystal in his hand ran past shouting something she couldn't quite understand.
Sora. Non-Binary, They/He. Members of our system sign off, if no sign off, assume Sora is speaking. Anyone who speaks is an adult
V6tmaNc.pngsmPAAMS.pngLRdLP2V.pngOxagJgG.png
@DragonSeeker
@RisingFlames
@Josell
@WillowTheWhisp

He sighed running his hand through the mop of black hair, yawning. "I wonder what this will get on the black market.." He wondered
@DragonSeeker
@RisingFlames
@Josell
@WillowTheWhisp

He sighed running his hand through the mop of black hair, yawning. "I wonder what this will get on the black market.." He wondered
@DragonSeeker
@FusionKnight
@RisingFlames
@Josell
@NekoTheKat

Pixie jumped as well, glancing at the boy, who had a bright red crystal in his hands.
It was quite pretty.
Soot instantly stepped protectively in front of Pixie, his wings flaring up slightly, emerald eyes narrowed at the boy.
A hiss slid from his mouth, and she hastily bent down to stroke him.
"Calm down, bud!" she whispered. "It's okay!"
He shook her hand off. Something he had never done before.
@DragonSeeker
@FusionKnight
@RisingFlames
@Josell
@NekoTheKat

Pixie jumped as well, glancing at the boy, who had a bright red crystal in his hands.
It was quite pretty.
Soot instantly stepped protectively in front of Pixie, his wings flaring up slightly, emerald eyes narrowed at the boy.
A hiss slid from his mouth, and she hastily bent down to stroke him.
"Calm down, bud!" she whispered. "It's okay!"
He shook her hand off. Something he had never done before.
bHeX9bv.png[/url][/center]

BPpOUJu.png[/center]

OozkoKt.png
@DragonSeeker
@RisingFlames
@Josell
@WillowTheWhisp

He looked at the cat and girl, narrowing his eyes he got up flicking the gem into his bag. "who are ye?" he asked careful of the creatures before him. Seeing if they attacked he would flee or fight if he had too
@DragonSeeker
@RisingFlames
@Josell
@WillowTheWhisp

He looked at the cat and girl, narrowing his eyes he got up flicking the gem into his bag. "who are ye?" he asked careful of the creatures before him. Seeing if they attacked he would flee or fight if he had too
@DragonSeeker @RisingFlames @WillowtheWisp @Josell @NekoTheKat

Reaper couldn't help it as the corners of his mouth turned upwards forming a smile on his lips,looks like he was spotted indeed,he sighed before standing up and jumping down towards the training grounds,he fell down with a loud thud as dust covered the area he had landed"how are you death,my old friend?"he asked,his smile becoming visible as his mask morphed with his face"its been far too long and I see you're still a royal lap dog"he smirked as he looked over at the princess,he may have a little time left after he finishes his target,so he may just come back to visit the princess.

He slowly willed his weapon into existence as he looked at death"what say we show your pupil what a true battle is about?"he said as he gripped his weapon tightly.
@DragonSeeker @RisingFlames @WillowtheWisp @Josell @NekoTheKat

Reaper couldn't help it as the corners of his mouth turned upwards forming a smile on his lips,looks like he was spotted indeed,he sighed before standing up and jumping down towards the training grounds,he fell down with a loud thud as dust covered the area he had landed"how are you death,my old friend?"he asked,his smile becoming visible as his mask morphed with his face"its been far too long and I see you're still a royal lap dog"he smirked as he looked over at the princess,he may have a little time left after he finishes his target,so he may just come back to visit the princess.

He slowly willed his weapon into existence as he looked at death"what say we show your pupil what a true battle is about?"he said as he gripped his weapon tightly.
@DragonSeeker
@FusionKnight
@RisingFlames
@Josell
@NekoTheKat (also, Neko, umm, lol, my username has a lowercase 't' and no 'h'. :) Sorry! I just didn't get the ping is all. :))

"Hi," said the golden-haired girl with a small, but friendly smile. "I'm Pixie. And that's Soot," she added, pointing to her cat, who still had his fur fluffed up aggressively, though it was slowly starting to lie flat.
"He doesn't take very well to strangers," she explained apologetically. "And I think he may have been startled."
Pixie Rowanwood. You know full well that is not the case.
She frowned at her cat, but hastily looked up at the boy again, offering another, larger smile.
"What's your name?" she asked, the guards by the door now quite forgotten.
@DragonSeeker
@FusionKnight
@RisingFlames
@Josell
@NekoTheKat (also, Neko, umm, lol, my username has a lowercase 't' and no 'h'. :) Sorry! I just didn't get the ping is all. :))

"Hi," said the golden-haired girl with a small, but friendly smile. "I'm Pixie. And that's Soot," she added, pointing to her cat, who still had his fur fluffed up aggressively, though it was slowly starting to lie flat.
"He doesn't take very well to strangers," she explained apologetically. "And I think he may have been startled."
Pixie Rowanwood. You know full well that is not the case.
She frowned at her cat, but hastily looked up at the boy again, offering another, larger smile.
"What's your name?" she asked, the guards by the door now quite forgotten.

BPpOUJu.png[/center]

OozkoKt.png
@DragonSeeker
@RisingFlames
@Josell
@WillowtheWisp Oh oopsy!

"My name is Xander." He replied with venom in his voice. "What are you doing here?" His tail was carelessly flicking impatiently as it showed bellow his cape
@DragonSeeker
@RisingFlames
@Josell
@WillowtheWisp Oh oopsy!

"My name is Xander." He replied with venom in his voice. "What are you doing here?" His tail was carelessly flicking impatiently as it showed bellow his cape
@DragonSeeker
@FusionKnight
@RisingFlames
@Josell
@NekoTheKat (it's all good! :))

Pixie blinked, startled at the harshness of his tone.
Soot's fur flew up again, and she was suddenly rather grateful that he, at least, knew what he was doing.
"Hi," she said again, giving him a merry wave, disguising her discomfort. "I'm trying to get into the palace," she explained lightly, waving one hand idly behind her, towards to towering fortress of stone.
Soot gazed up at Xander distrustfully, still standing protectively in front of Pixie.
@DragonSeeker
@FusionKnight
@RisingFlames
@Josell
@NekoTheKat (it's all good! :))

Pixie blinked, startled at the harshness of his tone.
Soot's fur flew up again, and she was suddenly rather grateful that he, at least, knew what he was doing.
"Hi," she said again, giving him a merry wave, disguising her discomfort. "I'm trying to get into the palace," she explained lightly, waving one hand idly behind her, towards to towering fortress of stone.
Soot gazed up at Xander distrustfully, still standing protectively in front of Pixie.

BPpOUJu.png[/center]

OozkoKt.png
(Sorry I'm so late)

Name: Tariel Cross
Race: Human, supposedly (no one knows for sure)
Appearance: She stands at about 5'11" and has a lanky body. Long, wavy dark brown hair, bright green eyes with rings of gold around the pupil. Pale skin, smiles a lot.
Personality: Cold on the outside, but has compassion once you get to know her. Persuasive, smooth-talking, sarcastic. A very sore loser. Has a lot of knowledge stored in her brain and is very rational-minded. A realist, she is creative and judgmental, and hides her troubled past from most. Is very in-tune with things around her and prides herself in whatever she is working on.
Other: She is immune to fire, extreme heat, extreme cold, and gaseous poisons(ones that enter through your skin), but she doesn't know why she is like this and keeps it a secret from even her closest friends. She has no known family and was a slave to a merchant until the age of fourteen, when she escaped and trained herself how to use about every weapon she knows of. She works odd jobs to earn money, but is usually hired as a private investigator. She loves playing pool.
(Sorry I'm so late)

Name: Tariel Cross
Race: Human, supposedly (no one knows for sure)
Appearance: She stands at about 5'11" and has a lanky body. Long, wavy dark brown hair, bright green eyes with rings of gold around the pupil. Pale skin, smiles a lot.
Personality: Cold on the outside, but has compassion once you get to know her. Persuasive, smooth-talking, sarcastic. A very sore loser. Has a lot of knowledge stored in her brain and is very rational-minded. A realist, she is creative and judgmental, and hides her troubled past from most. Is very in-tune with things around her and prides herself in whatever she is working on.
Other: She is immune to fire, extreme heat, extreme cold, and gaseous poisons(ones that enter through your skin), but she doesn't know why she is like this and keeps it a secret from even her closest friends. She has no known family and was a slave to a merchant until the age of fourteen, when she escaped and trained herself how to use about every weapon she knows of. She works odd jobs to earn money, but is usually hired as a private investigator. She loves playing pool.
hu72dVR.png
@Josell she should join the guards!! They have many games of billiards during their free time! XD
@RisingFlames that's probably a good idea.
@WillowTheWisp
@NekoTheKat
@FusionKnight

The guards, seeing the commotion that had suddenly been stirred, gripped their spears and took a defensive stance. The one that had spoken told the other to get backup if anything went south, and the other nodded and gave a 'yes, sir'.

Death signaled for Scye to stop as Reaper began talking, and the princess understood, sheathing her weapon. When Reaper suggested showing the girl what a real fight was like, she brightened. "Oh, Soul, please?? You can do that, right?" She asked, getting her hopes up.
Death took one rather upset look at Reaper, then sighed. "First of all, I'm not a lap dog. Second, if I remember correctly, we're not friends at all, and third, if the princess wills it, and you don't try any funny business, I'd be glad to fight." The dark elf, standing at 6'4", let out a growl, gripping one of his daggers.
Scye, delighted, stood back, waiting for the match to begin.
@Josell she should join the guards!! They have many games of billiards during their free time! XD
@RisingFlames that's probably a good idea.
@WillowTheWisp
@NekoTheKat
@FusionKnight

The guards, seeing the commotion that had suddenly been stirred, gripped their spears and took a defensive stance. The one that had spoken told the other to get backup if anything went south, and the other nodded and gave a 'yes, sir'.

Death signaled for Scye to stop as Reaper began talking, and the princess understood, sheathing her weapon. When Reaper suggested showing the girl what a real fight was like, she brightened. "Oh, Soul, please?? You can do that, right?" She asked, getting her hopes up.
Death took one rather upset look at Reaper, then sighed. "First of all, I'm not a lap dog. Second, if I remember correctly, we're not friends at all, and third, if the princess wills it, and you don't try any funny business, I'd be glad to fight." The dark elf, standing at 6'4", let out a growl, gripping one of his daggers.
Scye, delighted, stood back, waiting for the match to begin.
Toast/Dragon ~ he/xe ~ panromantic demisexual ~ 21+
avid roleplayer ~ just doin my best
attempting at arting ~ i had a void era
cat and snake owner ~ transgender mess
0 hours+ FR time ~ no longer active on the daily- pings usually answered!
"thank you Craig for ratting us out"
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 209 210