Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Death's Real Personality (Closed)
1 2 ... 204 205 206 207 208 209 210
It's awesome.))
It's awesome.))
Toast/Dragon ~ he/xe ~ panromantic demisexual ~ 21+
avid roleplayer ~ just doin my best
attempting at arting ~ i had a void era
cat and snake owner ~ transgender mess
0 hours+ FR time ~ no longer active on the daily- pings usually answered!
"thank you Craig for ratting us out"
(asjdhfjgj thanks guys!! Let me know if you have any questions cuz I know I can be weird and vague sometimes lol)
(asjdhfjgj thanks guys!! Let me know if you have any questions cuz I know I can be weird and vague sometimes lol)
hu72dVR.png
FDJAKEFLAJDKLSAFJEIAOKDAL EXCUSE ME I FORGOT TO MENTION THIS PART LAST TIME BUT EXCUSE ME
---
"You look lovely, my princess.
You’re good at swordplay, for a pretty princess.
Alright, not a princess, as you prefer. But stars above, you look the part.
Princesses don’t marry beggars.
People call you lots of things now, don’t they? I still like ‘princess.’"

---
JOSELL.
EXPLAIN.
IS THIS- WHAT IS THIS?
FDJAKEFLAJDKLSAFJEIAOKDAL EXCUSE ME I FORGOT TO MENTION THIS PART LAST TIME BUT EXCUSE ME
---
"You look lovely, my princess.
You’re good at swordplay, for a pretty princess.
Alright, not a princess, as you prefer. But stars above, you look the part.
Princesses don’t marry beggars.
People call you lots of things now, don’t they? I still like ‘princess.’"

---
JOSELL.
EXPLAIN.
IS THIS- WHAT IS THIS?
bHeX9bv.png[/url][/center]

BPpOUJu.png[/center]

OozkoKt.png
(Oh yeah! I don’t wanna explain it completely cuz spoilers and I’d rather have the answer revealed in another scene I’ll share with you guys in the future, but those are memories of Daryne’s from a long time ago, from before she met Cassian and all that. That’s all I’m gonna say! I like to put the puzzle pieces in place so y’all can put them together when I give more information. Also I like being mysterious >:) )
(Oh yeah! I don’t wanna explain it completely cuz spoilers and I’d rather have the answer revealed in another scene I’ll share with you guys in the future, but those are memories of Daryne’s from a long time ago, from before she met Cassian and all that. That’s all I’m gonna say! I like to put the puzzle pieces in place so y’all can put them together when I give more information. Also I like being mysterious >:) )
hu72dVR.png
....did Daryne have a gf))
....did Daryne have a gf))
ok dragon don’t go spoiling my girl Daryne’s backstory for me XD im not gonna say anything else except uhh you’ll find out?
ok dragon don’t go spoiling my girl Daryne’s backstory for me XD im not gonna say anything else except uhh you’ll find out?
hu72dVR.png
(oh my god she did. :O But yeah, those lines made me stagger a little, because at first they slid off me with no more meaning than any of the other parts of her lore, but then I was like "wait a second this is oDDLY FAMILIAR EXCUSE ME" XD)
(oh my god she did. :O But yeah, those lines made me stagger a little, because at first they slid off me with no more meaning than any of the other parts of her lore, but then I was like "wait a second this is oDDLY FAMILIAR EXCUSE ME" XD)

BPpOUJu.png[/center]

OozkoKt.png
Hello its ya boi back with more stupid **** like a whole dream sequence lol))

The hazy landscape found him staring at the sky, swirling in blues and greys and vibrant colors. This was no physical place. He'd been here countless times, and even now he couldn't escape the terrors he would feel. He glanced around. It was an open field. He recognized the looming building not too far, atop a hill.

The castle.

Its massive spires and old stonework, usually charming, seemed all the more intimidating in this odd parallel dreamworld. The grass wasn't green- it was withered and grey- and the smell of smoke lingered in the air. He turned around, only to face something he recognized all too well. Still-smoldering rubble from the old farm lay before him. Everything was charred and black.

Someone was rummaging through the wreckage, searching feverishly for something. They were hooded, and their hands were gloved. Why did they seem so familiar? They glanced up and around, though their face wasn't visible. Upon seeing something coming in the distance, they went back to their search more fervently. When time was running out, they got up and fled into the nearby woods, seemingly unaware of Death standing there. He turned, watching a small squadron of guards ride up to the still fresh wreckage and dismount. They searched thoroughly- and then they found him.

A younger version of him, buried beneath the rubble, unconscious and bleeding from a badly broken arm. He looked down, tracing his fingers along a scar on his arm. That injury had hurt the most, he recalled. They picked him up and hauled him back off to the castle. He frowned, watching as a few others searched before turning up with nothing and following their comrades back. He watched them go before glancing back at the burnt remains of the home. The hooded figure was back, still fervently searching for something.

He frowned, watching them for a moment. They found something, and with nimble fingers slipped it into a small satchel. Then, they slipped away. He watched them go, then turned to face the rubble again and the forest. There was something inside- he stared at the bushes. Something was staring back. One vibrant, green eye. He knew that eye..

He was falling. He let out a small shout, and then-

He awoke, vivid memories of the past flashing through his head. He started upward, covered in a thin layer of cold sweat. Gods... not again....
Hello its ya boi back with more stupid **** like a whole dream sequence lol))

The hazy landscape found him staring at the sky, swirling in blues and greys and vibrant colors. This was no physical place. He'd been here countless times, and even now he couldn't escape the terrors he would feel. He glanced around. It was an open field. He recognized the looming building not too far, atop a hill.

The castle.

Its massive spires and old stonework, usually charming, seemed all the more intimidating in this odd parallel dreamworld. The grass wasn't green- it was withered and grey- and the smell of smoke lingered in the air. He turned around, only to face something he recognized all too well. Still-smoldering rubble from the old farm lay before him. Everything was charred and black.

Someone was rummaging through the wreckage, searching feverishly for something. They were hooded, and their hands were gloved. Why did they seem so familiar? They glanced up and around, though their face wasn't visible. Upon seeing something coming in the distance, they went back to their search more fervently. When time was running out, they got up and fled into the nearby woods, seemingly unaware of Death standing there. He turned, watching a small squadron of guards ride up to the still fresh wreckage and dismount. They searched thoroughly- and then they found him.

A younger version of him, buried beneath the rubble, unconscious and bleeding from a badly broken arm. He looked down, tracing his fingers along a scar on his arm. That injury had hurt the most, he recalled. They picked him up and hauled him back off to the castle. He frowned, watching as a few others searched before turning up with nothing and following their comrades back. He watched them go before glancing back at the burnt remains of the home. The hooded figure was back, still fervently searching for something.

He frowned, watching them for a moment. They found something, and with nimble fingers slipped it into a small satchel. Then, they slipped away. He watched them go, then turned to face the rubble again and the forest. There was something inside- he stared at the bushes. Something was staring back. One vibrant, green eye. He knew that eye..

He was falling. He let out a small shout, and then-

He awoke, vivid memories of the past flashing through his head. He started upward, covered in a thin layer of cold sweat. Gods... not again....
(Ooo I loved the mood of the dream! Once again I love Death so much and I wanna know more T-T )
(Ooo I loved the mood of the dream! Once again I love Death so much and I wanna know more T-T )
hu72dVR.png
WOW I can't believe I haven't seen this until now T.T Really lovely writing, Dragon, I got sucked into Dragon's world so effortlessly and easily it felt like I was the one dreaming XD
WOW I can't believe I haven't seen this until now T.T Really lovely writing, Dragon, I got sucked into Dragon's world so effortlessly and easily it felt like I was the one dreaming XD

BPpOUJu.png[/center]

OozkoKt.png
1 2 ... 204 205 206 207 208 209 210