Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Death's Real Personality (Closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 209 210
@DragonSeeker

HEY FRIENDDDDDD

Can I join? ^v^
@DragonSeeker

HEY FRIENDDDDDD

Can I join? ^v^
hu72dVR.png
@Josell ..........

Im adding you to the stalker list.
(You can join heh)
@Josell ..........

Im adding you to the stalker list.
(You can join heh)
Toast/Dragon ~ they/xe ~ panromantic demisexual ~ 19
avid roleplayer ~ pageti sass
attempting at arting ~ definitely the void?
i have a cat named Cypher ~ genderfluid mess (transmasc!)
3 hours+ FR time ~ active each day- pings usually answered!
"thank you Craig for ratting us out"
@DragonSeeker @WillowTheWisp(I'm subbed)

Reaper bit into his apple as he swung his foot back and forth watching the training that was going on below between death and his pupil,he was seeted on the castle wall that overlooked the training grounds after he had silently taken out the guards,he had gotten information from his informant that his target would be here today,a wealthy stuck up brat from the northeast mountains who was coming to visit the princess,to be honest he could care less why he would be coming here,the only thing that he cared for was that he would get a chance to complete his mission and get paid.

He took another bite from his apple before throwing it away,he watched the girl as she tried to land her blows,he contemplated whether or not he should reveal himself,but knowing death,he had probably already figured out that he was here,Reaper slowly slid his mask on again as he took in a deep breath,feeling the slight breeze on his air and calming himself for the battle he knew was coming.
@DragonSeeker @WillowTheWisp(I'm subbed)

Reaper bit into his apple as he swung his foot back and forth watching the training that was going on below between death and his pupil,he was seeted on the castle wall that overlooked the training grounds after he had silently taken out the guards,he had gotten information from his informant that his target would be here today,a wealthy stuck up brat from the northeast mountains who was coming to visit the princess,to be honest he could care less why he would be coming here,the only thing that he cared for was that he would get a chance to complete his mission and get paid.

He took another bite from his apple before throwing it away,he watched the girl as she tried to land her blows,he contemplated whether or not he should reveal himself,but knowing death,he had probably already figured out that he was here,Reaper slowly slid his mask on again as he took in a deep breath,feeling the slight breeze on his air and calming himself for the battle he knew was coming.
@DragonSeeker
@FusionKnight
@RisingFlames
@Josell

Pixie hopped along the path, chasing after leaves, accidentally tripping and tumbling down the hill.
"Oof!"
Soot batted at a leaf in her hair.
"Thanks, bud," she gasped, giggling as she rose to her feet, dusting off her dress. "Come on. We're almost there!"
She marched straight up to the door, glancing at it uncertainly.
Huh... So... Did she just knock...?
She shrugged, reached out her hand and rapped the door three times.
Soot sighed. You know this is crazy, right?
@DragonSeeker
@FusionKnight
@RisingFlames
@Josell

Pixie hopped along the path, chasing after leaves, accidentally tripping and tumbling down the hill.
"Oof!"
Soot batted at a leaf in her hair.
"Thanks, bud," she gasped, giggling as she rose to her feet, dusting off her dress. "Come on. We're almost there!"
She marched straight up to the door, glancing at it uncertainly.
Huh... So... Did she just knock...?
She shrugged, reached out her hand and rapped the door three times.
Soot sighed. You know this is crazy, right?
bHeX9bv.png[/url][/center]

BPpOUJu.png[/center]

OozkoKt.png
@DragonSeeker [b]Name:[/b] Xander Shard [b]Age:[/b] 20 [b]Gender:[/b] Male [b]Race:[/b] Wendigo [b]Appearance:[/b] Human Form [img]http://data.whicdn.com/images/12302648/original.jpg[/img] Wendigo Form: [img]http://img09.deviantart.net/25f7/i/2016/015/f/2/wendigo_for_the_win_by_inkswell-d9o2uil.png[/img] Wolf Wendigo Form: [img]http://img12.deviantart.net/0415/i/2015/135/9/5/the_wendigo_by_sharkfu-d8teb3y.png[/img] [b]Personality:[/b] Sly, snarky, flirts with anyone that will allow him, jokester [b]Other:[/b] Has a scar on his left eye
@DragonSeeker

Name: Xander Shard
Race: Wendigo
Appearance:
Human Form
original.jpg
Wendigo Form:
wendigo_for_the_win_by_inkswell-d9o2uil.png
Wolf Wendigo Form:
the_wendigo_by_sharkfu-d8teb3y.png
Personality: Sly, snarky, flirts with anyone that will allow him, jokester
Other: Has a scar on his left eye
@WillowtheWisp

The doors creaked open, two guards standing there. "Your business at the castle?" One asked, raising an eyebrow.

Scye swung again at Death, determined to make a hit, but he kept his mind alert, dodging this way and that, swiping back with his daggers. "Come, now, Scye! We have an audience! Surely you can do better than that!"

(I shall also sub. ^^
@RisingFlames
@Josell)

@NekotheKat accepted! You can post!)
@WillowtheWisp

The doors creaked open, two guards standing there. "Your business at the castle?" One asked, raising an eyebrow.

Scye swung again at Death, determined to make a hit, but he kept his mind alert, dodging this way and that, swiping back with his daggers. "Come, now, Scye! We have an audience! Surely you can do better than that!"

(I shall also sub. ^^
@RisingFlames
@Josell)

@NekotheKat accepted! You can post!)
Toast/Dragon ~ they/xe ~ panromantic demisexual ~ 19
avid roleplayer ~ pageti sass
attempting at arting ~ definitely the void?
i have a cat named Cypher ~ genderfluid mess (transmasc!)
3 hours+ FR time ~ active each day- pings usually answered!
"thank you Craig for ratting us out"
@DragonSeeker @WillowTheWisp @FusionKnight (Wouldn't an entirely new board be better? That way we don't get random requests to join in the middle of the roleplay?)

Celeste shivered slightly in the early morning chill, lightly rubbing at her arms and letting out a sigh. Why did her latest job have to be so far away? It'd take her half the morning to get there, which really sucked because while she could've been eating a nice hot breakfast she was instead walking to where her job was. Though she passed by the palace entrance on her way there and paused, looking over, when she heard the sound of metal against metal and then voices.

The princess must be training or something... I wonder if she'd ever hire me... Celeste snorted at the mere thought. Yeah, right. I doubt the princess even knows my name, let alone what I do for a living. she sighed and moved to continue on her way, but paused again when noticing Pixie walking up and step sided when the other girl started tumbling down a nearby hill.

She blinked and thought of helping until the other stood up and simply dusted herself off. Huh... Odd person there... Then again, I'm odd as well...
@DragonSeeker @WillowTheWisp @FusionKnight (Wouldn't an entirely new board be better? That way we don't get random requests to join in the middle of the roleplay?)

Celeste shivered slightly in the early morning chill, lightly rubbing at her arms and letting out a sigh. Why did her latest job have to be so far away? It'd take her half the morning to get there, which really sucked because while she could've been eating a nice hot breakfast she was instead walking to where her job was. Though she passed by the palace entrance on her way there and paused, looking over, when she heard the sound of metal against metal and then voices.

The princess must be training or something... I wonder if she'd ever hire me... Celeste snorted at the mere thought. Yeah, right. I doubt the princess even knows my name, let alone what I do for a living. she sighed and moved to continue on her way, but paused again when noticing Pixie walking up and step sided when the other girl started tumbling down a nearby hill.

She blinked and thought of helping until the other stood up and simply dusted herself off. Huh... Odd person there... Then again, I'm odd as well...
Sora. Non-Binary, They/He. Members of our system sign off, if no sign off, assume Sora is speaking. Anyone who speaks is an adult
V6tmaNc.pngsmPAAMS.pngLRdLP2V.pngOxagJgG.png
@DragonSeeker Weee yay! Gonna make Xander da trouble maker outside the castle
@RisingFlames
@Josell
@WillowTheWhisp
"STOP THIEF!" Shouted a pudgy man waving his hands up in the air frantically at a guy who held a bright red crystal in his hands.

"Like hell old man!" He snapped running and pushing people over
@DragonSeeker Weee yay! Gonna make Xander da trouble maker outside the castle
@RisingFlames
@Josell
@WillowTheWhisp
"STOP THIEF!" Shouted a pudgy man waving his hands up in the air frantically at a guy who held a bright red crystal in his hands.

"Like hell old man!" He snapped running and pushing people over
@DragonSeeker
@FusionKnight
@RisingFlames
@Josell
@NekoTheKat

"Uh..." Pixie's mouth went dry, and she could've sworn Soot rolled his eyes.
He pushed against her legs, surprisingly heavy, and she staggered forward, catching herself before she either crashed against the hard wall of metal armor- which would've been intensely embarrassing- or impaled herself on one of their spears.
"Um..."
She puffed herself up, pushing as much dignity as she could into her speech.
"I," she said, with a brave attempt at loftiness. "Am here to see the princess."
@DragonSeeker
@FusionKnight
@RisingFlames
@Josell
@NekoTheKat

"Uh..." Pixie's mouth went dry, and she could've sworn Soot rolled his eyes.
He pushed against her legs, surprisingly heavy, and she staggered forward, catching herself before she either crashed against the hard wall of metal armor- which would've been intensely embarrassing- or impaled herself on one of their spears.
"Um..."
She puffed herself up, pushing as much dignity as she could into her speech.
"I," she said, with a brave attempt at loftiness. "Am here to see the princess."
bHeX9bv.png[/url][/center]

BPpOUJu.png[/center]

OozkoKt.png
@DragonSeeker
@RisingFlames
@Josell
@WillowTheWhisp

Xander quickly ran up towards the roof of a house, he was laughing as the man began to shout insults and curse's. He sat down sniffing the air
@DragonSeeker
@RisingFlames
@Josell
@WillowTheWhisp

Xander quickly ran up towards the roof of a house, he was laughing as the man began to shout insults and curse's. He sat down sniffing the air
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 209 210