Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Death's Real Personality (Closed)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 209 210
Pixie turned bright scarlet.
"I- ah- uh- gah- um-"
Oh for goodness sake. Just answer him coherently!
The pretty, persistent pink still bright in her cheeks, she said hastily, "It's not that he doesn't like you. He was just telling me not to pet- I mean... Um... Uh..."
Her hands crept over her mouth, blue eyes huge with humiliation.
Soot sighed.
He padded over to the guard and sniffed his hand, before glancing up at him and meowing loudly.
"He... Um... Says hello," muttered the mortified girl, surprised she was able to say anything at all.
Pixie turned bright scarlet.
"I- ah- uh- gah- um-"
Oh for goodness sake. Just answer him coherently!
The pretty, persistent pink still bright in her cheeks, she said hastily, "It's not that he doesn't like you. He was just telling me not to pet- I mean... Um... Uh..."
Her hands crept over her mouth, blue eyes huge with humiliation.
Soot sighed.
He padded over to the guard and sniffed his hand, before glancing up at him and meowing loudly.
"He... Um... Says hello," muttered the mortified girl, surprised she was able to say anything at all.
bHeX9bv.png[/url][/center]

BPpOUJu.png[/center]

OozkoKt.png
(Pixie why)
(Nope. That door is literally the only way into the castle. XD)

Duskfall burst into laughter, obviously amused by Pixie's red-faced explanation. "I know, silly." He replied, still laughing slightly. "I can understand what he says."
(Pixie why)
(Nope. That door is literally the only way into the castle. XD)

Duskfall burst into laughter, obviously amused by Pixie's red-faced explanation. "I know, silly." He replied, still laughing slightly. "I can understand what he says."
Toast/Dragon ~ he/xe ~ panromantic demisexual ~ 21+
avid roleplayer ~ just doin my best
attempting at arting ~ i had a void era
cat and snake owner ~ transgender mess
0 hours+ FR time ~ no longer active on the daily- pings usually answered!
"thank you Craig for ratting us out"
(she's adorable :D)

Pixie couldn't help it.
She covered her face with her hands and her voice came out muffled.
"Uh... I knew that."
Real smooth, Pixie.
She threw him a glare through her fingers.
"You, um, understand cats?" she squeaked, through her hands, blue eyes peeking at him.
It did make sense, but still! Who expected that?
Well, apparently not you.
Soot looked up at Dusk calmly and meowed, "I'm Soot, by the way. The tomato over there is my mistress," he added dryly, flicking his tail at Pixie, whose face seemed to invent a new shade of red.
I. Am. Going. To. Kill. That. Cat.
You can try, he returned smugly.
(she's adorable :D)

Pixie couldn't help it.
She covered her face with her hands and her voice came out muffled.
"Uh... I knew that."
Real smooth, Pixie.
She threw him a glare through her fingers.
"You, um, understand cats?" she squeaked, through her hands, blue eyes peeking at him.
It did make sense, but still! Who expected that?
Well, apparently not you.
Soot looked up at Dusk calmly and meowed, "I'm Soot, by the way. The tomato over there is my mistress," he added dryly, flicking his tail at Pixie, whose face seemed to invent a new shade of red.
I. Am. Going. To. Kill. That. Cat.
You can try, he returned smugly.
bHeX9bv.png[/url][/center]

BPpOUJu.png[/center]

OozkoKt.png
After walking all the way around the castle, Jinx finally realised that there was only one door. Too tired to be worried about who the door was meant for, Jinx rapped on the door quietly and hoped for an answer.
After walking all the way around the castle, Jinx finally realised that there was only one door. Too tired to be worried about who the door was meant for, Jinx rapped on the door quietly and hoped for an answer.
The intimidating door swung open slowly, and Jinx started to quiver in fear. Memories of the cruelty that had happened to her in her homeland overtook Jinx's mind, and she shrunk back into herself. Suddenly a booming laugh rang out across the courtyard, snapping Jinx out of her memory.
The intimidating door swung open slowly, and Jinx started to quiver in fear. Memories of the cruelty that had happened to her in her homeland overtook Jinx's mind, and she shrunk back into herself. Suddenly a booming laugh rang out across the courtyard, snapping Jinx out of her memory.
"What are you doing here little girl." questioned the guard who had opened the gate.
"I... I want to be a guard." Jinx stuttered, hoping that she would be accepted.
"Well if you want to be a guard we'll have to get rid of that nervousness of yours." the man stated as he led Jinx inside, "Come with me to the training grounds, and we'll see if we can make a guard out of you." Jinx grinned eagerly and followed the man inside.
"What are you doing here little girl." questioned the guard who had opened the gate.
"I... I want to be a guard." Jinx stuttered, hoping that she would be accepted.
"Well if you want to be a guard we'll have to get rid of that nervousness of yours." the man stated as he led Jinx inside, "Come with me to the training grounds, and we'll see if we can make a guard out of you." Jinx grinned eagerly and followed the man inside.
Tariel glanced at Captain Shrike once more before going into the training room. In there, she barely spotted a man exiting before he was gone. She looked around, eager to witness Princess Scye.
The princess stood with a tall man who looked older than her and grasped a sword in her hand. The person she was talking to had his back to Tariel, so she couldn't see their face.
Well, if I'm here, I might as well do a little training, she thought. Tariel decided not to address the princess, and instead walked towards the rack of weapons hanging by the left wall. She chose one of her favorites: The hunting knife. She crossed to a spot far away from a target and prepared to throw. She spread her legs and bent her knees slightly, changing her posture and winding her shoulder back, gripping the dagger correctly. She narrowed her eyes, focusing only on the bull's-eye. Everything else seemed to disappear from her sight as she reared back and threw the dagger. She grinned as it struck the center, obliterating the bull's eye dot.
Tariel glanced at Captain Shrike once more before going into the training room. In there, she barely spotted a man exiting before he was gone. She looked around, eager to witness Princess Scye.
The princess stood with a tall man who looked older than her and grasped a sword in her hand. The person she was talking to had his back to Tariel, so she couldn't see their face.
Well, if I'm here, I might as well do a little training, she thought. Tariel decided not to address the princess, and instead walked towards the rack of weapons hanging by the left wall. She chose one of her favorites: The hunting knife. She crossed to a spot far away from a target and prepared to throw. She spread her legs and bent her knees slightly, changing her posture and winding her shoulder back, gripping the dagger correctly. She narrowed her eyes, focusing only on the bull's-eye. Everything else seemed to disappear from her sight as she reared back and threw the dagger. She grinned as it struck the center, obliterating the bull's eye dot.
hu72dVR.png
The long walk to the training grounds was made in silence, as Jinx was too shy to talk to the guard. He didn't say his name, so Jinx just addressed him with 'Sir'. When they got to the training grounds, Jinx asked the guard what to do. He told her to show off her skills, so Jinx went strait over to some targets and pulled out her bow and arrows. Her parents had taught her how to shoot when they were still alive, and Jinx had become very skilled after the many years of relentless practice. When she wasn't reading or hiding, Jinx would always practice her shooting skills.

There weren't many people in the training grounds, so many of the targets were unoccupied. The only one that was taken was being used by a very skilled knife thrower, who had excellent aim. Jinx walked over to the target that was furthest away from the knife thrower, not wanting to disturb her, and drew out her bow. She quickly prepared it, and slotted an arrow into the bow before firing it at the target. Bullseye! She quickly fired three more arrows into the centre of the target to show the guard that it was not a fluke before going to retrieve her arrows.
The long walk to the training grounds was made in silence, as Jinx was too shy to talk to the guard. He didn't say his name, so Jinx just addressed him with 'Sir'. When they got to the training grounds, Jinx asked the guard what to do. He told her to show off her skills, so Jinx went strait over to some targets and pulled out her bow and arrows. Her parents had taught her how to shoot when they were still alive, and Jinx had become very skilled after the many years of relentless practice. When she wasn't reading or hiding, Jinx would always practice her shooting skills.

There weren't many people in the training grounds, so many of the targets were unoccupied. The only one that was taken was being used by a very skilled knife thrower, who had excellent aim. Jinx walked over to the target that was furthest away from the knife thrower, not wanting to disturb her, and drew out her bow. She quickly prepared it, and slotted an arrow into the bow before firing it at the target. Bullseye! She quickly fired three more arrows into the centre of the target to show the guard that it was not a fluke before going to retrieve her arrows.
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20866946] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/208670/20866946_350.png[/img] [/url] Xander awoke when a small chirping noise filled his left ear, he blinked seeing Grunkle staring straight at them in the face. He lurtched back thwacking himself on the head. "Grunkle! Augh! ... I hate it when you do this to me.." he grumbled. A chirp sounding as laughter filled the alleyway. "Chirr?" He seemed to ask Xander if he had taken the gem. "Yeah i did hold on." He dug in his bag for the crystal and gave it to the fae. "Is it real?" "Grrf!" he chirped happily. "Have you got another client?" "Gft.." The fae gave him a note

20866946_350.png

Xander awoke when a small chirping noise filled his left ear, he blinked seeing Grunkle staring straight at them in the face. He lurtched back thwacking himself on the head. "Grunkle! Augh! ... I hate it when you do this to me.." he grumbled. A chirp sounding as laughter filled the alleyway.

"Chirr?" He seemed to ask Xander if he had taken the gem.

"Yeah i did hold on." He dug in his bag for the crystal and gave it to the fae. "Is it real?"

"Grrf!" he chirped happily.

"Have you got another client?"

"Gft.." The fae gave him a note
{ Eh i dunno :/ But hes just a small pet }
{ Eh i dunno :/ But hes just a small pet }
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 209 210