Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Death's Real Personality (Closed)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 209 210
"I could kill em, but killins not my thing. Just making sure that they know that I COULD is good enought for me." He glared at the guards bellow them
"I could kill em, but killins not my thing. Just making sure that they know that I COULD is good enought for me." He glared at the guards bellow them
Soot's muscles tensed underneath his thick black coat, and Pixie glanced at him.
She looked back at the boy, blue eyes curious, rather than scared. She knew Soot would protect her.
"Why are you telling me this?" she asked, vaguely surprised by his blunt honesty. If he WAS telling the truth, which she was pretty sure he was.
Soot's muscles tensed underneath his thick black coat, and Pixie glanced at him.
She looked back at the boy, blue eyes curious, rather than scared. She knew Soot would protect her.
"Why are you telling me this?" she asked, vaguely surprised by his blunt honesty. If he WAS telling the truth, which she was pretty sure he was.
bHeX9bv.png[/url][/center]

BPpOUJu.png[/center]

OozkoKt.png
'Shes right. Why AM i telling her this?' Thought Xander racking his brain to find an answer. The last time he had been this open was to his mother but she had long since gone. At last he fund an answer but not to answer her question.
'Shes right. Why AM i telling her this?' Thought Xander racking his brain to find an answer. The last time he had been this open was to his mother but she had long since gone. At last he fund an answer but not to answer her question.
Pixie waited, eyebrow raising slightly.
Soot's muscles were still tensed beneath his thick black pelt.
Pixie, however, did not feel threatened by Xander. At least, it was dying, though only a faint spark had been there.
Pixie waited, eyebrow raising slightly.
Soot's muscles were still tensed beneath his thick black pelt.
Pixie, however, did not feel threatened by Xander. At least, it was dying, though only a faint spark had been there.

BPpOUJu.png[/center]

OozkoKt.png
Tariel glanced at the two, who seemed to be lost in conversation. The boy had long, winding horns that she hadn't noticed, and they protruded out of his head like a ram's. She tried to keep track of their conversation secretly as it moved on. For some reason, she was fascinated by the winged black cat in the hands of the blonde girl. It was so strange, so... brooding. She focused once more on their conversation, trying to learn something about either of them. If they were going in the castle as well, it was good to collect as much as she could from them. Tariel glanced the other way, her ears still pricked. She needed to enter the castle in order to actually begin working there, so she waited impatiently for the guards to let her in.
Tariel glanced at the two, who seemed to be lost in conversation. The boy had long, winding horns that she hadn't noticed, and they protruded out of his head like a ram's. She tried to keep track of their conversation secretly as it moved on. For some reason, she was fascinated by the winged black cat in the hands of the blonde girl. It was so strange, so... brooding. She focused once more on their conversation, trying to learn something about either of them. If they were going in the castle as well, it was good to collect as much as she could from them. Tariel glanced the other way, her ears still pricked. She needed to enter the castle in order to actually begin working there, so she waited impatiently for the guards to let her in.
hu72dVR.png
The guard saluted the the girl. "Good to see you're well, newbie. Captain Shrike of the Royal Guard. I'll show you the ropes." He replied. Despite the odd name, the guard had ears and a tail. He was half cat. His tail, in full armor, swung back and forth as he turned to guide Tariel into the castle.

Death grunted as he was struck once with the scythe, but he paid no mind to the wound as he blocked the incoming attacks with armored forearms. Once he had a chance, he dissipate into the nearest shadow, reappearing on Reaper's shadow. In one swift move, he trapped Reaper's shirt and hurled him across the grounds. "I'm a bodyguard. I'll do my job. If e princess wanted to fight, she would have challenged you herself. I'm warning you not to disrespect her Majesty." He growled, and Scye, behind her protector, nodded, although she still drew her weapon.
The guard saluted the the girl. "Good to see you're well, newbie. Captain Shrike of the Royal Guard. I'll show you the ropes." He replied. Despite the odd name, the guard had ears and a tail. He was half cat. His tail, in full armor, swung back and forth as he turned to guide Tariel into the castle.

Death grunted as he was struck once with the scythe, but he paid no mind to the wound as he blocked the incoming attacks with armored forearms. Once he had a chance, he dissipate into the nearest shadow, reappearing on Reaper's shadow. In one swift move, he trapped Reaper's shirt and hurled him across the grounds. "I'm a bodyguard. I'll do my job. If e princess wanted to fight, she would have challenged you herself. I'm warning you not to disrespect her Majesty." He growled, and Scye, behind her protector, nodded, although she still drew her weapon.
Toast/Dragon ~ he/xe ~ panromantic demisexual ~ 21+
avid roleplayer ~ just doin my best
attempting at arting ~ i had a void era
cat and snake owner ~ transgender mess
0 hours+ FR time ~ no longer active on the daily- pings usually answered!
"thank you Craig for ratting us out"
"I dont know myself girlie." He shrugged simply. "Somthin in y brain probably went huey." He laughed.
"I dont know myself girlie." He shrugged simply. "Somthin in y brain probably went huey." He laughed.
Pixie grinned and nodded once.
"So..." she glanced around and her jaw dropped.
OH COME ON. HOW DID SHE DO THAT?
She's a soldier, Pixie. And she knows how to talk to people.
"I do too," Pixie protested, looking down at the cat.
Soot just yawned to show his disinterest.
"Well, nice meeting you, Xander," she said, nodding to the thief with a smile and a merry wave. "I'm Pixie, by the way. I don't remember if I told you," she added with a giggle.
She turned and marched up to the guards, trying to imitate the other girl's confidence.
"I'm looking for a job here," she said stoutly. "As the palace cook."
Oh please let this work. Please please please please please please PLEASE.
Soot just sighed in exasperation behind her.
Pixie grinned and nodded once.
"So..." she glanced around and her jaw dropped.
OH COME ON. HOW DID SHE DO THAT?
She's a soldier, Pixie. And she knows how to talk to people.
"I do too," Pixie protested, looking down at the cat.
Soot just yawned to show his disinterest.
"Well, nice meeting you, Xander," she said, nodding to the thief with a smile and a merry wave. "I'm Pixie, by the way. I don't remember if I told you," she added with a giggle.
She turned and marched up to the guards, trying to imitate the other girl's confidence.
"I'm looking for a job here," she said stoutly. "As the palace cook."
Oh please let this work. Please please please please please please PLEASE.
Soot just sighed in exasperation behind her.

BPpOUJu.png[/center]

OozkoKt.png
His grin got larger, "See ya around Pix." And dropped off the building changed and walked into an alley way
His grin got larger, "See ya around Pix." And dropped off the building changed and walked into an alley way
The guard that met Pixie was also half cat, and in full armor. "You're a cook, huh? Well, lucky you! The cook recently quit. Come inside and meet the princess. She's currently training, so mind your words, please." He added the last part in with a tint of humor before turning around and gesturing for Pixie to follow.
The guard that met Pixie was also half cat, and in full armor. "You're a cook, huh? Well, lucky you! The cook recently quit. Come inside and meet the princess. She's currently training, so mind your words, please." He added the last part in with a tint of humor before turning around and gesturing for Pixie to follow.
Toast/Dragon ~ he/xe ~ panromantic demisexual ~ 21+
avid roleplayer ~ just doin my best
attempting at arting ~ i had a void era
cat and snake owner ~ transgender mess
0 hours+ FR time ~ no longer active on the daily- pings usually answered!
"thank you Craig for ratting us out"
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 209 210