Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The mage, the archer, and the child. 1x1
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 49 50
Sans turned his 'eyebrow' on skyarrow, seeing through the lie."right....jewerly" He decided it wasn't his business if she felt she had to lie about it. He shrugged, "can't say i've seen any jewels around, unless you count this gem," he pointed to the hatchling.
@EmeraldDragon22
Sans turned his 'eyebrow' on skyarrow, seeing through the lie."right....jewerly" He decided it wasn't his business if she felt she had to lie about it. He shrugged, "can't say i've seen any jewels around, unless you count this gem," he pointed to the hatchling.
@EmeraldDragon22
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
@Comic1Sans
"yeah.. i don't know where they are.." She said.
Emeraldwings kept eating the berry
@Comic1Sans
"yeah.. i don't know where they are.." She said.
Emeraldwings kept eating the berry
MY BDAY IS OCTOBER 27th!
IN NEED oF FOOD! MY DERGS ARE STARVING
mbECQJf.png
@EmeraldDragon22
"If you knew where they were they wouldn't be lost now would they." He chuckled, carefully spareing a glance at the hatchling.
@EmeraldDragon22
"If you knew where they were they wouldn't be lost now would they." He chuckled, carefully spareing a glance at the hatchling.
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
@Comic1Sans
She nodded.
Emeraldwings finished eating. the berry and squeaked
@Comic1Sans
She nodded.
Emeraldwings finished eating. the berry and squeaked
MY BDAY IS OCTOBER 27th!
mbECQJf.png
"You do know I have to take you in, right. Undyne would have my hide if she found out i let you go without bringing you to her first."

@EmeraldDragon22
"You do know I have to take you in, right. Undyne would have my hide if she found out i let you go without bringing you to her first."

@EmeraldDragon22
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
@Comic1Sans
"Uh.. ok... i guess that means the hatchling too.."
@Comic1Sans
"Uh.. ok... i guess that means the hatchling too.."
MY BDAY IS OCTOBER 27th!
mbECQJf.png
"No we leave it here....Of course we take the hatchling, what do you take me for?" He said sarcastically.
"Do you want to carry it, or should I?" He asked. His eye glowed and the hatchling was lifted in the air a few inches.
@EmeraldDragon22
"No we leave it here....Of course we take the hatchling, what do you take me for?" He said sarcastically.
"Do you want to carry it, or should I?" He asked. His eye glowed and the hatchling was lifted in the air a few inches.
@EmeraldDragon22
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
@Comic1Sans
"Uh.. could you..? Just be careful though.. please." She said
-
Emeraldwings squeaked.
@Comic1Sans
"Uh.. could you..? Just be careful though.. please." She said
-
Emeraldwings squeaked.
MY BDAY IS OCTOBER 27th!
mbECQJf.png
With a flick of the wrist sans placed the hatchling atop his head, careful to keep him there as he turned toward the direction he had come. "This way, its not far," he said before flapping his wings and starting a controlled glide farther into the badlands.
@EmeraldDragon22
With a flick of the wrist sans placed the hatchling atop his head, careful to keep him there as he turned toward the direction he had come. "This way, its not far," he said before flapping his wings and starting a controlled glide farther into the badlands.
@EmeraldDragon22
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
@Comic1Sans
She followed,silent.
@Comic1Sans
She followed,silent.
MY BDAY IS OCTOBER 27th!
mbECQJf.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 49 50