Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The mage, the archer, and the child. 1x1
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 49 50
Sans looked around, making no one could here him before saying, "follow me, I know a place where we can talk more freely." He turned toward the exit of the lair and started walking. "I will be a while" he told Light, who nodded before sans shot out of the lair and circled the entrance waiting for skyarrow to follow, careful to make sure the hatchling was still safely on his back.
@EmeraldDragon22
Sans looked around, making no one could here him before saying, "follow me, I know a place where we can talk more freely." He turned toward the exit of the lair and started walking. "I will be a while" he told Light, who nodded before sans shot out of the lair and circled the entrance waiting for skyarrow to follow, careful to make sure the hatchling was still safely on his back.
@EmeraldDragon22
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
@Comic1Sans
She nodded and followed.
@Comic1Sans
She nodded and followed.
MY BDAY IS OCTOBER 27th!
IN NEED oF FOOD! MY DERGS ARE STARVING
mbECQJf.png
He flew south for a time and landed on a outcroping overlooking a small canyon. "Ok skyarrow, I can't really help you if I don't know what I am up against. So I have a few questions, first off, why would you have to 'escape.' surely its not so strict that you can't come and go at leisure."

@EmerladDragon22
He flew south for a time and landed on a outcroping overlooking a small canyon. "Ok skyarrow, I can't really help you if I don't know what I am up against. So I have a few questions, first off, why would you have to 'escape.' surely its not so strict that you can't come and go at leisure."

@EmerladDragon22
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
[quote name="EmeraldDragon22" date=2016-11-19 15:29:08] @Comic1Sans "The queen never lets anyone leave unless she orders you too. I don't know why.." She said. She looked at the ground, then at Emeraldwings ----- Emeraldwings squeaked. [/quote]
EmeraldDragon22 wrote on 2016-11-19:
@Comic1Sans
"The queen never lets anyone leave unless she orders you too. I don't know why.." She said. She looked at the ground, then at Emeraldwings
Emeraldwings squeaked.
MY BDAY IS OCTOBER 27th!
mbECQJf.png
Sorry, had family visit for dinner.
----
Sans nodded, "not unheard of. second question, what made you want to leave and why would the 'queen' be so worried about finding you?" He lifted emeraldwings of his back with a flick of his wrist and placed her gently on the ground between them.
@EmerladDragon22
Sorry, had family visit for dinner.
----
Sans nodded, "not unheard of. second question, what made you want to leave and why would the 'queen' be so worried about finding you?" He lifted emeraldwings of his back with a flick of his wrist and placed her gently on the ground between them.
@EmerladDragon22
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
@Comic1Sans
"I just wanted to get away... I've been there for at least 7 years... I was one of her only archers, and her best one.."
Emeraldwings squeaked and shakily walked over to SkyArrow. She yawned a little. She curled up against SkyArrow.
SkyArrow smiled a little at Emeraldwings.
@Comic1Sans
"I just wanted to get away... I've been there for at least 7 years... I was one of her only archers, and her best one.."
Emeraldwings squeaked and shakily walked over to SkyArrow. She yawned a little. She curled up against SkyArrow.
SkyArrow smiled a little at Emeraldwings.
MY BDAY IS OCTOBER 27th!
mbECQJf.png
"How would she go about looking for you, or any other dragon for that matter." He asked, he may have to pay a visit to this 'city' and he wanted to know what kind of resistance would greet him if he did. @EmerladDragon22
"How would she go about looking for you, or any other dragon for that matter." He asked, he may have to pay a visit to this 'city' and he wanted to know what kind of resistance would greet him if he did. @EmerladDragon22
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
@Comic1Sans
"Well... She has a pretty big army... She'd probably send parts of the army in different directions until they find whoever it is." She said with a gulp.
Emeraldwings slowly fell asleep
@Comic1Sans
"Well... She has a pretty big army... She'd probably send parts of the army in different directions until they find whoever it is." She said with a gulp.
Emeraldwings slowly fell asleep
MY BDAY IS OCTOBER 27th!
mbECQJf.png
Sans looked thoughtful. An army he could deal with, they could he lead off by a simple illusion, it would be spellcasters he had to worry about if he needed to 'visit' this settlement. "No trackers? Why send an entire army after a single dragon?" @EmerladDragon22
Sans looked thoughtful. An army he could deal with, they could he lead off by a simple illusion, it would be spellcasters he had to worry about if he needed to 'visit' this settlement. "No trackers? Why send an entire army after a single dragon?" @EmerladDragon22
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
@Comic1Sans
"For someone like me, she'd probably send an army but i'm not sure. I know she has a ton of warriors with swords, probably like 2 archers, and maybe around 50 mages." She said.
@Comic1Sans
"For someone like me, she'd probably send an army but i'm not sure. I know she has a ton of warriors with swords, probably like 2 archers, and maybe around 50 mages." She said.
MY BDAY IS OCTOBER 27th!
mbECQJf.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 49 50