Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The mage, the archer, and the child. 1x1
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 49 50
(tidbit for you, the Talon is the pointy thing at the end of a dragon's finger and the claw is the talons plus the foot/hand/grabbing apparatus. THEMOREYOUKNOW)
Sans raised a non-existent eyebrow at the pearlcatcher. "no duh sherlock, what gave it away, the crack or the the fact that it is now making small noises."

@EmeraldDragon22
(tidbit for you, the Talon is the pointy thing at the end of a dragon's finger and the claw is the talons plus the foot/hand/grabbing apparatus. THEMOREYOUKNOW)
Sans raised a non-existent eyebrow at the pearlcatcher. "no duh sherlock, what gave it away, the crack or the the fact that it is now making small noises."

@EmeraldDragon22
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
@Comic1Sans
She didn't say anything. She looked at the egg silently.
The crack grew bigger, and more of the small hatchling inside was visible.
@Comic1Sans
She didn't say anything. She looked at the egg silently.
The crack grew bigger, and more of the small hatchling inside was visible.
MY BDAY IS OCTOBER 27th!
IN NEED oF FOOD! MY DERGS ARE STARVING
mbECQJf.png
"Well, it is kind of cute I guess. A little far from nature territory though."
"Well, it is kind of cute I guess. A little far from nature territory though."
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
@Comic1Sans
She nodded. "i wonder how it got here..? someone had to have dropped it off.. unless somehow the egg could teleport, which is extremely unlikely..." She said, looking at the hatchling inside of the egg.
----
The small hatchling 'kicked' at the shell of the egg, breaking off a few pieces. The hatchling squeaked quietly.
@Comic1Sans
She nodded. "i wonder how it got here..? someone had to have dropped it off.. unless somehow the egg could teleport, which is extremely unlikely..." She said, looking at the hatchling inside of the egg.
----
The small hatchling 'kicked' at the shell of the egg, breaking off a few pieces. The hatchling squeaked quietly.
MY BDAY IS OCTOBER 27th!
mbECQJf.png
@EmeraldDragon

"You'd be surprised, no stranger than a peralcatcher in a tree" sans said. He couldn't ignore the fact that this hatchling just so happend to hatch on his watch, and he knew enough not to pin it on luck either.
@EmeraldDragon

"You'd be surprised, no stranger than a peralcatcher in a tree" sans said. He couldn't ignore the fact that this hatchling just so happend to hatch on his watch, and he knew enough not to pin it on luck either.
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
@Comic1Sans
She just looked at him.
The hatchling 'kicked' at the shell again, breaking more of the eggsshell
@Comic1Sans
She just looked at him.
The hatchling 'kicked' at the shell again, breaking more of the eggsshell
MY BDAY IS OCTOBER 27th!
mbECQJf.png
Sans looked at the pearkcatcher, "whats that look for? Its not every day you are on patrol and see a pearlcatcher treed."
@EmeraldDragon
Sans looked at the pearkcatcher, "whats that look for? Its not every day you are on patrol and see a pearlcatcher treed."
@EmeraldDragon
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
@Comic1Sans
"Nothing..." She said, looking at the egg again. "I was just... looking for something when you got here."
The eggshell started to fall apart (the hatchling took out a lot of the bottom part )
@Comic1Sans
"Nothing..." She said, looking at the egg again. "I was just... looking for something when you got here."
The eggshell started to fall apart (the hatchling took out a lot of the bottom part )
MY BDAY IS OCTOBER 27th!
mbECQJf.png
"Wouldn't happen to have been this things parents would it?" He asked, gesturing to the hatchling.
@EmeraldDragon22
"Wouldn't happen to have been this things parents would it?" He asked, gesturing to the hatchling.
@EmeraldDragon22
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
@Comic1Sans
She shook her head. "I just noticed the egg a few minutes ago."
The hatchling squeaked, trying to stand up
@Comic1Sans
She shook her head. "I just noticed the egg a few minutes ago."
The hatchling squeaked, trying to stand up
MY BDAY IS OCTOBER 27th!
mbECQJf.png