Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | MxM Labyrinth of Runes
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 155 156
Kry grinned a bit, "It;s only annoying after spending about half a century with her. . ." He moved to sit on one of the nearby rocks, "You can hide first if you prefer, as knowing the area I would be at a slight advantage of where to hide." He leaned back over the rock and closed his eyes. Though he intended to win he was a bit worried as to what Zalis would do if he had a slave. Nonetheless he laid there with his eyes closed and simply listened for the movement. He expected it would be easy to win this game.
Kry grinned a bit, "It;s only annoying after spending about half a century with her. . ." He moved to sit on one of the nearby rocks, "You can hide first if you prefer, as knowing the area I would be at a slight advantage of where to hide." He leaned back over the rock and closed his eyes. Though he intended to win he was a bit worried as to what Zalis would do if he had a slave. Nonetheless he laid there with his eyes closed and simply listened for the movement. He expected it would be easy to win this game.
Current Status: Online/Offline/Sleeping/Cooking/In Coli/Lurking/Hiatus/Work
Owner of Sixth Sense Hatchery
I Support
tumblr_inline_oiv572OQAN1rf6w8g_500.png
Nodding his head his eyes glinting, "alright give me 10 minutes, as for the consequence of being a slave to the winner let's make it a month I don't enjoy someone have total control over me for long periods of time, nor do I think you would either."starting off into the woods after. His eyes scan the surroundings. Curse his white fur, it would be a major pain. After a few minutes he found a suitable place. A concealed area, with enough cover to hide his fur, but it lacked a proper concealment effect. Fitting himself into a nearly impossible postion his tail wrapped around himself and contorted into a very small form in a very small space. He wondered how he even fit in here in the first place.
Nodding his head his eyes glinting, "alright give me 10 minutes, as for the consequence of being a slave to the winner let's make it a month I don't enjoy someone have total control over me for long periods of time, nor do I think you would either."starting off into the woods after. His eyes scan the surroundings. Curse his white fur, it would be a major pain. After a few minutes he found a suitable place. A concealed area, with enough cover to hide his fur, but it lacked a proper concealment effect. Fitting himself into a nearly impossible postion his tail wrapped around himself and contorted into a very small form in a very small space. He wondered how he even fit in here in the first place.
blxU3AT.png
"Belief is only half the healing. Belief of the cure. Belif of the future. belief of what happens in the future."
Kry nodded a bit to the month of being a slave. Though he found himself deep in thought and wasn't listening anymore. He had been counting the time and assumed he was as close to ten minutes as he would get. Knowing it would be a cheat he didn't bother paying attention to the scent Zalis had left in a trail. He instead began to wonder how someone with a disadvantage of the white fur would hide. He was nearly certain it would be a cave or possible a small dug out tree root area. Grinning to himself he took off towards the closest caves and began looking.
Kry nodded a bit to the month of being a slave. Though he found himself deep in thought and wasn't listening anymore. He had been counting the time and assumed he was as close to ten minutes as he would get. Knowing it would be a cheat he didn't bother paying attention to the scent Zalis had left in a trail. He instead began to wonder how someone with a disadvantage of the white fur would hide. He was nearly certain it would be a cave or possible a small dug out tree root area. Grinning to himself he took off towards the closest caves and began looking.
I Support
He could feel his muscles twitching, this was not the easiest place be in, especially contorted for awhile. It was warm and he could clearly see leaves and sky. Although he had passed through a few streams and doubled back to confuse scents. What annoyed him the most was the texture of what he was hiding in and the fact his shirt was continuely slipping a fraction down exposing more of his skin to the uncomfortable texture. Of course he glamoured the opening with only a little magic but if someone could figure it was glamoured then it would be possible to see through it partially. He actually couldn't wait till he was found so then he could leave the postion then it occurred to him. How would he get out?
He could feel his muscles twitching, this was not the easiest place be in, especially contorted for awhile. It was warm and he could clearly see leaves and sky. Although he had passed through a few streams and doubled back to confuse scents. What annoyed him the most was the texture of what he was hiding in and the fact his shirt was continuely slipping a fraction down exposing more of his skin to the uncomfortable texture. Of course he glamoured the opening with only a little magic but if someone could figure it was glamoured then it would be possible to see through it partially. He actually couldn't wait till he was found so then he could leave the postion then it occurred to him. How would he get out?
blxU3AT.png
"Belief is only half the healing. Belief of the cure. Belif of the future. belief of what happens in the future."
Kry had been slightly disappointed at not finding him where he originally thought. Though as he moved back out and caught his scent again he decided to follow it for a bit and see if he could get closer. He wouldn't have put it past the demon to use magic, though he hoped this would be a fair game. He walked for what he assumed was about 15 minutes as he followed the trail. He froze as he caught a glimpse of white where he knew it shouldn't have been. Kry knew a place that small would be nearly impossible to fit in, yet didn't put it past Zalis as he moved closer. He could see an almost shimmering affect of the glamour as he looked into the space. "I believe I've one this round, though I'm not certain this game has a winner with how uncomfortable you look in there."
Kry had been slightly disappointed at not finding him where he originally thought. Though as he moved back out and caught his scent again he decided to follow it for a bit and see if he could get closer. He wouldn't have put it past the demon to use magic, though he hoped this would be a fair game. He walked for what he assumed was about 15 minutes as he followed the trail. He froze as he caught a glimpse of white where he knew it shouldn't have been. Kry knew a place that small would be nearly impossible to fit in, yet didn't put it past Zalis as he moved closer. He could see an almost shimmering affect of the glamour as he looked into the space. "I believe I've one this round, though I'm not certain this game has a winner with how uncomfortable you look in there."
I Support
He was only able to move his head so far, which was only a little. It appeared there was little movement besides his tail flicking. He flushed red as he couldn't move, and speaking in a quiet voice, "Kry. I'm stuck. I don't even know how I got in here. And your the winner, and I'm the trapped one, and it's not getting anymore comfortable." his ears twitching as his tail tip flicked annoyed. Letting out a huff, as he, in vain, wiggled a bit to try and get unstuck. "I need help, please."
He was only able to move his head so far, which was only a little. It appeared there was little movement besides his tail flicking. He flushed red as he couldn't move, and speaking in a quiet voice, "Kry. I'm stuck. I don't even know how I got in here. And your the winner, and I'm the trapped one, and it's not getting anymore comfortable." his ears twitching as his tail tip flicked annoyed. Letting out a huff, as he, in vain, wiggled a bit to try and get unstuck. "I need help, please."
blxU3AT.png
Kry nodded slightly but couldn't help the grin that came over his face as he leaned down to help. Carefully he pushed his hand into the area around Zalis's shoulders and pulling him up a bit. He wasn't certain if he would be hurting him in anyway and was watching his face closely for any expression of pain. It took a few minutes to get him out in the easiest way possible and hopefully without hurting him much.
Kry nodded slightly but couldn't help the grin that came over his face as he leaned down to help. Carefully he pushed his hand into the area around Zalis's shoulders and pulling him up a bit. He wasn't certain if he would be hurting him in anyway and was watching his face closely for any expression of pain. It took a few minutes to get him out in the easiest way possible and hopefully without hurting him much.
I Support
He stifled a hiss of pain, but enjoyed the freedom once he was finally out. Although he didn't move really, as he ran a hand down his back trying to get the muscles to untighen and to stop twitching. Slowly sitting up as he let out a puff, as he was slowly returning to normal. "Thank you. I don't think I'll be using that particular skill for awhile." He shrugged as he stood up with some difficulty, "And I see you found my predicament amusing." He commented lightly, with a embarrassed grin, "I can assure you, that won't happen often."
He stifled a hiss of pain, but enjoyed the freedom once he was finally out. Although he didn't move really, as he ran a hand down his back trying to get the muscles to untighen and to stop twitching. Slowly sitting up as he let out a puff, as he was slowly returning to normal. "Thank you. I don't think I'll be using that particular skill for awhile." He shrugged as he stood up with some difficulty, "And I see you found my predicament amusing." He commented lightly, with a embarrassed grin, "I can assure you, that won't happen often."
blxU3AT.png
Kry nodded slightly as his grin faded, "I do apologize but as it was slightly amusing I couldn't help it." He moved and slightly pressed his palm against the center of Zalis's back, noticing the trouble he had standing. He lightly trailed his hand over his back and lightly pressed in a few places as he felt the knots in the demons muscles. He knew it wasn't his place to do so without asking, but he saw no reason why he shouldn't try to be helpful.
Kry nodded slightly as his grin faded, "I do apologize but as it was slightly amusing I couldn't help it." He moved and slightly pressed his palm against the center of Zalis's back, noticing the trouble he had standing. He lightly trailed his hand over his back and lightly pressed in a few places as he felt the knots in the demons muscles. He knew it wasn't his place to do so without asking, but he saw no reason why he shouldn't try to be helpful.
I Support
"no, no, no don't apologize I usually end up in troublesome situations anyways with my innate desire to play games." His eyes closing upon the contact, going quiet as he felt the kinks getting worked out of his back. A soft breath of relief escaped, as his back arched only a minimal fraction, barely noticeable. Speaking quietly, "You can be amused at anything I do really, I don't get insulted easily, and you'd probably know if it was insulting anyways..." trailing off as he almost relaxed to much.
"no, no, no don't apologize I usually end up in troublesome situations anyways with my innate desire to play games." His eyes closing upon the contact, going quiet as he felt the kinks getting worked out of his back. A soft breath of relief escaped, as his back arched only a minimal fraction, barely noticeable. Speaking quietly, "You can be amused at anything I do really, I don't get insulted easily, and you'd probably know if it was insulting anyways..." trailing off as he almost relaxed to much.
blxU3AT.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 155 156