Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | MxM Labyrinth of Runes
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 155 156
Kry nodded lightly and grinned a bit, his fangs just lightly showing over his bottom lip. "Yes it is a nice evening." He saw the ears and tails immediately and knew if this man wasn't a demon he had to be some sort of creature. Perhaps a decoy from hunters?{/i] Of course he knew this thought was illogical but wouldn't put it past hunters to find a way to use one creature to help them. He tried to sound like he was speaking normally, "So what brings you out tonight?"
Kry nodded lightly and grinned a bit, his fangs just lightly showing over his bottom lip. "Yes it is a nice evening." He saw the ears and tails immediately and knew if this man wasn't a demon he had to be some sort of creature. Perhaps a decoy from hunters?{/i] Of course he knew this thought was illogical but wouldn't put it past hunters to find a way to use one creature to help them. He tried to sound like he was speaking normally, "So what brings you out tonight?"
Current Status: Online/Offline/Sleeping/Cooking/In Coli/Lurking/Hiatus/Work
Owner of Sixth Sense Hatchery
I Support
tumblr_inline_oiv572OQAN1rf6w8g_500.png
"A game." He spoke vaugley, "Aren't they just...lovely to play?" His eyes glinting a bit, "Although it seems people like to take my wins away from me." Giving a mock sigh of disappointment, as he toyed with the necklace around his neck, the metal accessories on his fingers making a faint clinking sound. His ear twitched. "such a shame..it seems they found my opponent's seal..really, I wish I could have removed before they nabbed him."
"A game." He spoke vaugley, "Aren't they just...lovely to play?" His eyes glinting a bit, "Although it seems people like to take my wins away from me." Giving a mock sigh of disappointment, as he toyed with the necklace around his neck, the metal accessories on his fingers making a faint clinking sound. His ear twitched. "such a shame..it seems they found my opponent's seal..really, I wish I could have removed before they nabbed him."
blxU3AT.png
"Belief is only half the healing. Belief of the cure. Belif of the future. belief of what happens in the future."
Though he knew something was odd about this person speaking of games, he didn't show it. He nodded a bit, "Games are incredibly nice to play, however I'm a sore loser sometimes." He tried to sound a bit nice though he sounded as if he was mocking the man. He stepped a bit closer as he saw the necklace, wondering what it was for or if it was only an accessory. He held out one hand, "I'm Kry. And you are?"
Though he knew something was odd about this person speaking of games, he didn't show it. He nodded a bit, "Games are incredibly nice to play, however I'm a sore loser sometimes." He tried to sound a bit nice though he sounded as if he was mocking the man. He stepped a bit closer as he saw the necklace, wondering what it was for or if it was only an accessory. He held out one hand, "I'm Kry. And you are?"
I Support
Looking at Kry's hand for a second, and taking it in a brief handshake, "Zalis." Shrugging a bit, "Then it sounds like you wouldn't be all too fun to play, I've run into too many sore losers as of late, and it's quite annoying when they demand a rematch. I make the rules of my games quite clear and play fair and square." His tail lightly brushing the ground, as he looked around, his eyes narrowing on darkened corners before scanning something else. "although, I could lose to you, and you know, I don't like losing my own games either."
Looking at Kry's hand for a second, and taking it in a brief handshake, "Zalis." Shrugging a bit, "Then it sounds like you wouldn't be all too fun to play, I've run into too many sore losers as of late, and it's quite annoying when they demand a rematch. I make the rules of my games quite clear and play fair and square." His tail lightly brushing the ground, as he looked around, his eyes narrowing on darkened corners before scanning something else. "although, I could lose to you, and you know, I don't like losing my own games either."
blxU3AT.png
"Belief is only half the healing. Belief of the cure. Belif of the future. belief of what happens in the future."
He grinned and said, "And what precisely is your game?" Oddly this man intrigued him and he wanted to know more. Kry knew it was stupid to get involved in demonic games, yet it had been years since he'd done anything risky. So why not play a game. Kry couldn't helpl ooking around as he watched Zalis. The way he looked around almost worried Kry, he couldn't stop his thoughts as he wondered if this was a trap.
He grinned and said, "And what precisely is your game?" Oddly this man intrigued him and he wanted to know more. Kry knew it was stupid to get involved in demonic games, yet it had been years since he'd done anything risky. So why not play a game. Kry couldn't helpl ooking around as he watched Zalis. The way he looked around almost worried Kry, he couldn't stop his thoughts as he wondered if this was a trap.
I Support
"My game, is variable, sometimes it's a simple as hide and seek, if it's a child of course. Adults, its more variant. Gambling, although my favorites are the targets. It's a time limit to take a precious piece from the target, but the player has to figure it out. Of course bring it back to me. If they get it within the time frame, they win and I lose. If not I get a prize of my own. Often times it plays along with my mood." A shadow caused his eyes to narrow. "I suppose our game would be very delayed if that's what i thought it was. Although, if it is what I think it is, then they're playing a game of their own." His ears folding back a bit, at the prospect of losing another plausible game. Something always seemed to interrupt.
"My game, is variable, sometimes it's a simple as hide and seek, if it's a child of course. Adults, its more variant. Gambling, although my favorites are the targets. It's a time limit to take a precious piece from the target, but the player has to figure it out. Of course bring it back to me. If they get it within the time frame, they win and I lose. If not I get a prize of my own. Often times it plays along with my mood." A shadow caused his eyes to narrow. "I suppose our game would be very delayed if that's what i thought it was. Although, if it is what I think it is, then they're playing a game of their own." His ears folding back a bit, at the prospect of losing another plausible game. Something always seemed to interrupt.
blxU3AT.png
Kry nodded lightly and looked to where Zalis had seen the shadow. He nearly hissed as he caught the scent. Though he didn't show it he turned back calmly and said, "Then perhaps we should go find our prizes and begin?" He was attempting to get the man to continue moving and move away from the hunters in the shadows. Kry began walking again and said, "If you'd like to play we could go plan this out a bit better at my home?"
Kry nodded lightly and looked to where Zalis had seen the shadow. He nearly hissed as he caught the scent. Though he didn't show it he turned back calmly and said, "Then perhaps we should go find our prizes and begin?" He was attempting to get the man to continue moving and move away from the hunters in the shadows. Kry began walking again and said, "If you'd like to play we could go plan this out a bit better at my home?"
I Support
His eyes narrowed suspiciously, "I thought it was a unspoken rule for demons not to enter each others residency...however I wouldn't mind going to your place if it's to plan out a game. It's been so long since I've played a demon who on the surface appeared to be powerful." He followed along, not having trouble keeping pace with him. "The prizes are people with souls, Kry. And there is a current lack of people in sight." He commented companionably.
His eyes narrowed suspiciously, "I thought it was a unspoken rule for demons not to enter each others residency...however I wouldn't mind going to your place if it's to plan out a game. It's been so long since I've played a demon who on the surface appeared to be powerful." He followed along, not having trouble keeping pace with him. "The prizes are people with souls, Kry. And there is a current lack of people in sight." He commented companionably.
blxU3AT.png
Kry nodded slightly, "I suppose souls are one prize, however I have my own prize in mind if you would be patient and wait until we reach my home." He hesitated slightly and added, "As for entering my residency, I'd hardly call it that, it's merely a place to sleep while I work on my real home." He increased his walking a bit as he heard someone moving about in the alley near them. It seemed to be following them through the shadows.
Kry nodded slightly, "I suppose souls are one prize, however I have my own prize in mind if you would be patient and wait until we reach my home." He hesitated slightly and added, "As for entering my residency, I'd hardly call it that, it's merely a place to sleep while I work on my real home." He increased his walking a bit as he heard someone moving about in the alley near them. It seemed to be following them through the shadows.
I Support
Now this caught his attention, his full focus was on the mystery of the mysterious prize, "I can't wait to see or hear about what this prize is." Barely able to contain the increased anticipation and excitement, which threatened to spill over into his voice. "I suppose then it wouldn't be breaking the unspoken rule." Flashing a grin, and letting his ear swivel as he listened.
Now this caught his attention, his full focus was on the mystery of the mysterious prize, "I can't wait to see or hear about what this prize is." Barely able to contain the increased anticipation and excitement, which threatened to spill over into his voice. "I suppose then it wouldn't be breaking the unspoken rule." Flashing a grin, and letting his ear swivel as he listened.
blxU3AT.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 155 156