Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | MxM Labyrinth of Runes
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 155 156
Kry hadn't noticed any change around them for a few moments. Though he hesitated and opened his eyes to look around when he heard something snap a twig nearby. He moved to near the edge and listened for a moment, though it appeared to have stopped moving. Emma was walking through the trees, spying on Kry and his new friends. Though she paused when she stepped on twig. Knowing Kry had probably heard it she sighed softly and moved closer to show herself. Name:Emma Rowan Age:20 Height:5'6" Personality:Shy around new people.Vicious and protective of Kry. History:Emma escaped from hell and Kry found and saved her from the streets.She has a crush on him and wants to be his girl,but he see's her as a sister and won't allow it. [img]http://68750.6.8.pic.centerblog.net/o/bbc81035.jpg[/img]
Kry hadn't noticed any change around them for a few moments. Though he hesitated and opened his eyes to look around when he heard something snap a twig nearby. He moved to near the edge and listened for a moment, though it appeared to have stopped moving.

Emma was walking through the trees, spying on Kry and his new friends. Though she paused when she stepped on twig. Knowing Kry had probably heard it she sighed softly and moved closer to show herself.

Name:Emma Rowan
Height:5'6"
Personality:Shy around new people.Vicious and protective of Kry.
History:Emma escaped from hell and Kry found and saved her from the streets.She has a crush on him and wants to be his girl,but he see's her as a sister and won't allow it.
bbc81035.jpg
Current Status: Online/Offline/Sleeping/Cooking/In Coli/Lurking/Hiatus/Work
Owner of Sixth Sense Hatchery
I Support
tumblr_inline_oiv572OQAN1rf6w8g_500.png
At the twig snap he tensed and retreated to the edge of the spring. Any sign he'd been relaxed was gone, his ears folding back as he tried to discern if whoever it was, was a enemy or just simply one who wouldn't cause harm to him. Deciding to relax his guard and pretend like he hadn't been put on edge.
At the twig snap he tensed and retreated to the edge of the spring. Any sign he'd been relaxed was gone, his ears folding back as he tried to discern if whoever it was, was a enemy or just simply one who wouldn't cause harm to him. Deciding to relax his guard and pretend like he hadn't been put on edge.
blxU3AT.png
"Belief is only half the healing. Belief of the cure. Belif of the future. belief of what happens in the future."
Kry had noticed Zalis tensing though didn't mention it as he looked at Emma. He should have known she would be watching them. She was always watching him. He sighed and moved away from the edge of the pool to float again. Speaking lightly as he closed his eyes he said, "Zalis, this is Emma."

Emma blushed a bit, but moved closer to the edge of the pool. Though she was paying more attention to Kry she very softly said, "H-Hello." to Zalis.
Kry had noticed Zalis tensing though didn't mention it as he looked at Emma. He should have known she would be watching them. She was always watching him. He sighed and moved away from the edge of the pool to float again. Speaking lightly as he closed his eyes he said, "Zalis, this is Emma."

Emma blushed a bit, but moved closer to the edge of the pool. Though she was paying more attention to Kry she very softly said, "H-Hello." to Zalis.
I Support
Tilting his head for a moment, "Hello, Emma. A pleasure to meet you." His tail curling around his waist, as he leaned against the edge, on the inside he was curious but he was also a bit wary, it was mainly due to the fact he had not noticed her watching. Despite this he flashed his usual easy going grin, although his real grin/and or smile was saved for the ones who truly made a impact on him. Before pushing off once more to float although not as relaxed as he'd been prior, a good impression he was relaxed but his usual guarded mask had appeared once more, it was the one everyone knew him by, not by what he truly was. Then again most didn't want to get to know a demon anyway, best to listen to what the looks on the surface were, was the usual policy.
Tilting his head for a moment, "Hello, Emma. A pleasure to meet you." His tail curling around his waist, as he leaned against the edge, on the inside he was curious but he was also a bit wary, it was mainly due to the fact he had not noticed her watching. Despite this he flashed his usual easy going grin, although his real grin/and or smile was saved for the ones who truly made a impact on him. Before pushing off once more to float although not as relaxed as he'd been prior, a good impression he was relaxed but his usual guarded mask had appeared once more, it was the one everyone knew him by, not by what he truly was. Then again most didn't want to get to know a demon anyway, best to listen to what the looks on the surface were, was the usual policy.
blxU3AT.png
"Belief is only half the healing. Belief of the cure. Belif of the future. belief of what happens in the future."
Even with his eyes closed, Kry could feel Emma's stare. "Stop starring at me Emma, you already know how I feel about you." He didn't care if Zalis heard this or not, he wasn't one to hide many things nor would he just to keep Emma from being embarrassed. He sighed lightly and turned to open his eyes and look at Zalis. "So shall we do anything apart from swim, or rather float here all day?"

Emma moved to sit over the edge of the pool, her legs just barely in the water. It was easy to tell she was starring at Kry and blushed brightly and looked away when he mentioned it.
Even with his eyes closed, Kry could feel Emma's stare. "Stop starring at me Emma, you already know how I feel about you." He didn't care if Zalis heard this or not, he wasn't one to hide many things nor would he just to keep Emma from being embarrassed. He sighed lightly and turned to open his eyes and look at Zalis. "So shall we do anything apart from swim, or rather float here all day?"

Emma moved to sit over the edge of the pool, her legs just barely in the water. It was easy to tell she was starring at Kry and blushed brightly and looked away when he mentioned it.
I Support
"If we float all day, we'll do nothing but be in silence. If we go and do something else, we would be active and probably do more with just a different task but if I am to do something else I would rather dry off. Wet fur is heavier than it looks. I'm really up for anything, I've been bored for decades, besides the games here and there." He looked at emma after hearing Kry's words, but then looked away it suprised him, but at the same time it didn't. Shrugging a bit as he raised his head and stood in the water, his ears hanging down once more with the weight of the water, and the amount of fur they had, he didn't even want to think of his tail. This was why he didn't swim often, the getting dry part was a pain. Shaking his head, and the weight dispersed somewhat with some of the waterloggedness gone.
"If we float all day, we'll do nothing but be in silence. If we go and do something else, we would be active and probably do more with just a different task but if I am to do something else I would rather dry off. Wet fur is heavier than it looks. I'm really up for anything, I've been bored for decades, besides the games here and there." He looked at emma after hearing Kry's words, but then looked away it suprised him, but at the same time it didn't. Shrugging a bit as he raised his head and stood in the water, his ears hanging down once more with the weight of the water, and the amount of fur they had, he didn't even want to think of his tail. This was why he didn't swim often, the getting dry part was a pain. Shaking his head, and the weight dispersed somewhat with some of the waterloggedness gone.
blxU3AT.png
Kry moved out as well and pulled his shirt on without bothering to wait to dry. "I would suggest a simpler game until we start, though I'm not sure what it would be."

Emma looked up at the mention of a game, "What game are you involved in now?" She knew it wasn't her business but it was more hers than anyone elses, she didn't want him hurt.

At her words he glared at her, "Nothing you need to be involved in. It's a deal between me and Zalis and you won't try following us." He said the last bit more as a command to a child than actually speaking.

She looked at him for a moment before running back into the forest. Tears slightly coming to her eyes as she looked back before disappearing past the trees.
Kry moved out as well and pulled his shirt on without bothering to wait to dry. "I would suggest a simpler game until we start, though I'm not sure what it would be."

Emma looked up at the mention of a game, "What game are you involved in now?" She knew it wasn't her business but it was more hers than anyone elses, she didn't want him hurt.

At her words he glared at her, "Nothing you need to be involved in. It's a deal between me and Zalis and you won't try following us." He said the last bit more as a command to a child than actually speaking.

She looked at him for a moment before running back into the forest. Tears slightly coming to her eyes as she looked back before disappearing past the trees.
I Support
"A simpler game? I suppose a race to a pin point spot in the woods or a good ole' game of demonic hide and seek. You know the fun ones." going over to his shirt and putting it on, finding he had a difficult time keeping his tail from dragging on the ground.

Letting out a sigh, "I can tell she's sensitive to only your words alone. I would wield them carefully." He mused/ thought aloud in a suggestion. "Oh I forgot to ask, what happens to either side if that side loses? I mean besides not winning the prize." Brushing out some of the water from his tail, and wagging it to remove the droplets. It was less heavy but he didn't like wet fur really, but he enjoyed the water more than he hated wet fur so it was a worthwhile investment of time.
"A simpler game? I suppose a race to a pin point spot in the woods or a good ole' game of demonic hide and seek. You know the fun ones." going over to his shirt and putting it on, finding he had a difficult time keeping his tail from dragging on the ground.

Letting out a sigh, "I can tell she's sensitive to only your words alone. I would wield them carefully." He mused/ thought aloud in a suggestion. "Oh I forgot to ask, what happens to either side if that side loses? I mean besides not winning the prize." Brushing out some of the water from his tail, and wagging it to remove the droplets. It was less heavy but he didn't like wet fur really, but he enjoyed the water more than he hated wet fur so it was a worthwhile investment of time.
blxU3AT.png
Kry nodded, "Hide and Seek may pass some time." He hesitated a moment before saying, "She's only sensitive to what I say because she won't listen. I don't intentionally try to hurt her, but it's unavoidable at this point. She doesn't understand that I want her safe, though I'm not interested in her." He oddly blushed as he looked at Zalis, "I don't want to hurt her, and in a different time I may have considered her, but for more than half of my time in this existence I'm merely not attracted to woman anymore."

He thought about it for a moment before saying, "Perhaps for a loss a set time of being a slave? Or slave like being to the winner?"
Kry nodded, "Hide and Seek may pass some time." He hesitated a moment before saying, "She's only sensitive to what I say because she won't listen. I don't intentionally try to hurt her, but it's unavoidable at this point. She doesn't understand that I want her safe, though I'm not interested in her." He oddly blushed as he looked at Zalis, "I don't want to hurt her, and in a different time I may have considered her, but for more than half of my time in this existence I'm merely not attracted to woman anymore."

He thought about it for a moment before saying, "Perhaps for a loss a set time of being a slave? Or slave like being to the winner?"
I Support
"I suppose that's good, a slave to the winner for a set time, although I sincerely hope neither of us would take advantage of that. I've never done that kind of consequence for losing, so I think it will be a new twist." And he tilted his head, "I've seen some people like that before, sometimes people can be stubborn, but I believe that is what builds a relationship, builds a person up, because the things people are stubborn about are what make up their foundation. Although for that subject I can safely assume that it would be annoying after awhile since she doesn't listen."

Flicking his ears, "Let's get this game of hide and seek started. Who hides first?"
"I suppose that's good, a slave to the winner for a set time, although I sincerely hope neither of us would take advantage of that. I've never done that kind of consequence for losing, so I think it will be a new twist." And he tilted his head, "I've seen some people like that before, sometimes people can be stubborn, but I believe that is what builds a relationship, builds a person up, because the things people are stubborn about are what make up their foundation. Although for that subject I can safely assume that it would be annoying after awhile since she doesn't listen."

Flicking his ears, "Let's get this game of hide and seek started. Who hides first?"
blxU3AT.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 155 156