Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | MxM Labyrinth of Runes
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 155 156
He nodded a bit, "What should we do?" He was grinning slightly and was curious about how he knew these things. Thinking for a moment he said, "We could go for a swim if you'd like? He knew it was a long shot but he assumed it was worth an option.
He nodded a bit, "What should we do?" He was grinning slightly and was curious about how he knew these things. Thinking for a moment he said, "We could go for a swim if you'd like? He knew it was a long shot but he assumed it was worth an option.
Current Status: Online/Offline/Sleeping/Cooking/In Coli/Lurking/Hiatus/Work
Owner of Sixth Sense Hatchery
I Support
tumblr_inline_oiv572OQAN1rf6w8g_500.png
"A swim sounds nice." Although it seemed he wasn't purely cat or wolf he was a mix of both. "It's been awhile. It's been awhile for a lot of thingts." His tail curling around his leg for a moment. "I wonder...." he stopped his sentence, it seemed he'd already figured out his move.
"A swim sounds nice." Although it seemed he wasn't purely cat or wolf he was a mix of both. "It's been awhile. It's been awhile for a lot of thingts." His tail curling around his leg for a moment. "I wonder...." he stopped his sentence, it seemed he'd already figured out his move.
blxU3AT.png
"Belief is only half the healing. Belief of the cure. Belif of the future. belief of what happens in the future."
Kry looked at him oddly for a moment as he spoke, but ignored it and turned to walk back to his room. He wanted to ask what Zalis wondered, but wasn't one to pry where it was unnecessary. Kry quickly changed into black and purple shorts once he had reached his room.

He came out moments later and started for the steps, "I don't suppose you mind swimming in natural hot springs?" He knew it would be wise to avoid the city with hunters around for the time being.
Kry looked at him oddly for a moment as he spoke, but ignored it and turned to walk back to his room. He wanted to ask what Zalis wondered, but wasn't one to pry where it was unnecessary. Kry quickly changed into black and purple shorts once he had reached his room.

He came out moments later and started for the steps, "I don't suppose you mind swimming in natural hot springs?" He knew it would be wise to avoid the city with hunters around for the time being.
I Support
"I don't mind at all." Taking off his cloak and setting it on a counter. "That is the one item I care if it gets wet." And setting his boots by the fireplace, leaving him barefoot. "Lead the way." Flashing him a grin, although it wasn't like his prior ones it seemed genuine.
"I don't mind at all." Taking off his cloak and setting it on a counter. "That is the one item I care if it gets wet." And setting his boots by the fireplace, leaving him barefoot. "Lead the way." Flashing him a grin, although it wasn't like his prior ones it seemed genuine.
blxU3AT.png
"Belief is only half the healing. Belief of the cure. Belif of the future. belief of what happens in the future."
Kry nodded and walked up the steps and out of the building. He moved carefully through the forest and within minutes reached a fairly large hot spring. Removing his shirt and laying it on a rock nearby he slowly moved into the water.
Kry nodded and walked up the steps and out of the building. He moved carefully through the forest and within minutes reached a fairly large hot spring. Removing his shirt and laying it on a rock nearby he slowly moved into the water.
I Support
He looked around the spring, it was a pretty place. Slipping off his shirt and letting it settle on a rock. At first stepping in carefully, before relaxing and slipping into the water until only his head was on the surface, his tail somehow finding it should try and float on the surface of the water failing to do so of course. Ducking under the surface and resurfacing shaking his the water off his hair, his ears hanging down from the weight of the water. "water is quite heavy apparently." Making his way over to the edge where he relaxed contently.
He looked around the spring, it was a pretty place. Slipping off his shirt and letting it settle on a rock. At first stepping in carefully, before relaxing and slipping into the water until only his head was on the surface, his tail somehow finding it should try and float on the surface of the water failing to do so of course. Ducking under the surface and resurfacing shaking his the water off his hair, his ears hanging down from the weight of the water. "water is quite heavy apparently." Making his way over to the edge where he relaxed contently.
blxU3AT.png
Kry watched him oddly and couldn't help noticing how cute Zalis looked with his ears hanging down. It almost appeared to make him look sad. He moved under the water and surfaced near the center of the pool of water. Sighing softly as he let himself float on the water, the heat soaking into every muscle in his body. He closed his eyes and simply listened to everything around them.
Kry watched him oddly and couldn't help noticing how cute Zalis looked with his ears hanging down. It almost appeared to make him look sad. He moved under the water and surfaced near the center of the pool of water. Sighing softly as he let himself float on the water, the heat soaking into every muscle in his body. He closed his eyes and simply listened to everything around them.
I Support
Letting the warmth get to him he floated from where he relaxed contently. He'd never actually been this comfortable around another demon before, it was odd to him but he didn't Mind really. Eventually allowing himself to float where ever the water decided to let him float. Something seemed oddly familiar about this action. But unable to properly place it. Being in the water felt like peaceful suspension in nothingness, although the warmth was a sign it wasn't nothingness. A ghost of a real smile begun to slip over his features.
Letting the warmth get to him he floated from where he relaxed contently. He'd never actually been this comfortable around another demon before, it was odd to him but he didn't Mind really. Eventually allowing himself to float where ever the water decided to let him float. Something seemed oddly familiar about this action. But unable to properly place it. Being in the water felt like peaceful suspension in nothingness, although the warmth was a sign it wasn't nothingness. A ghost of a real smile begun to slip over his features.
blxU3AT.png
Kry had opened his eyes and smiled a bit at Zalis. Though he was careful not to let the other demon see him smiling. He was careful as as he moved slightly closer to Zalis. Turning his head away and letting his smile fade once more as he closed his eyes. He couldn't help but wonder if this boy had never truly had a chance to be relaxed. Just being around him Kry wondered just how much he'd been through.
Kry had opened his eyes and smiled a bit at Zalis. Though he was careful not to let the other demon see him smiling. He was careful as as he moved slightly closer to Zalis. Turning his head away and letting his smile fade once more as he closed his eyes. He couldn't help but wonder if this boy had never truly had a chance to be relaxed. Just being around him Kry wondered just how much he'd been through.
I Support
His eyes casually opened, and he looked at the passing clouds, the passing clouds almost like a thought starter, with time I have forgotten. I have forgotten many things I suppose, although still I wonder, if all of it was good or all of it was bad. Besides good and bad is relative...lets just let this train of thought pass like the clouds. He causally looked over to Kry if anything he seemed a bit nearer, but he could have floated nearer and he might not have moved...but it wasn't anything he found to be of caution because he seemed like a well enough being, one he didn't really fear in spite of him being a fellow demon, he was rather comfortable around him. His tail swishing in the water causing ripples in the springs surface. The fur on it spreading out making it look thicker than it actually was, he found the effect to be rather intriguing, water was a weird concept, it did many things one might not expect.
His eyes casually opened, and he looked at the passing clouds, the passing clouds almost like a thought starter, with time I have forgotten. I have forgotten many things I suppose, although still I wonder, if all of it was good or all of it was bad. Besides good and bad is relative...lets just let this train of thought pass like the clouds. He causally looked over to Kry if anything he seemed a bit nearer, but he could have floated nearer and he might not have moved...but it wasn't anything he found to be of caution because he seemed like a well enough being, one he didn't really fear in spite of him being a fellow demon, he was rather comfortable around him. His tail swishing in the water causing ripples in the springs surface. The fur on it spreading out making it look thicker than it actually was, he found the effect to be rather intriguing, water was a weird concept, it did many things one might not expect.
blxU3AT.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 155 156