Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Island of Misfits (Dragon RP) OPEN
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70
@StarFait @FontDictionary

((Its all good :) ))

Pixie listened to Aloes words, her mind trying to make since of them, she wasn't sure what he meant seeing as comfort was never offered to her but his last words made her look at him, "I am trying, very hard. I didn't realize being around others would be so difficult and that situation would arize that would drag up memories that are still to new to face."

She curled her large tail closer and signed heavily laying her head next to Oblivion nearly touching him, "It not that I refuse to let it go, I wish I could, but somethinga come back and. It me in the tail, its like an uncontrollable itch you can't seem to scratch. You are lucky, and I hope you two never have to feel the bite of the whip." She closed her eyes and her body trembled. She took a breath and opened her eyes then shook herself hard causeing her muzzle to bump Oblivion, "sorry, thank you both for your kind words, it feels strange but oddly better." She gave then a small smile.
@StarFait @FontDictionary

((Its all good :) ))

Pixie listened to Aloes words, her mind trying to make since of them, she wasn't sure what he meant seeing as comfort was never offered to her but his last words made her look at him, "I am trying, very hard. I didn't realize being around others would be so difficult and that situation would arize that would drag up memories that are still to new to face."

She curled her large tail closer and signed heavily laying her head next to Oblivion nearly touching him, "It not that I refuse to let it go, I wish I could, but somethinga come back and. It me in the tail, its like an uncontrollable itch you can't seem to scratch. You are lucky, and I hope you two never have to feel the bite of the whip." She closed her eyes and her body trembled. She took a breath and opened her eyes then shook herself hard causeing her muzzle to bump Oblivion, "sorry, thank you both for your kind words, it feels strange but oddly better." She gave then a small smile.
((Sorry I haven't caught up with you guys, but it seems, by the look of their dragons and lack of communication, that they won't be back for a while. If we still all want to rp with each other I believe we should make another thread till they return, as Hex explained.))
@theinfihexx @Joshdaawsome @angelbeast @fontdictionary @starfait

Flick gave Ivy a small smile and nods as he bumped his nose against hers. His face then turns into a look of concern as she drops back down. "Can I get you anything? Like water...or food?" He asked.
((Sorry I haven't caught up with you guys, but it seems, by the look of their dragons and lack of communication, that they won't be back for a while. If we still all want to rp with each other I believe we should make another thread till they return, as Hex explained.))
@theinfihexx @Joshdaawsome @angelbeast @fontdictionary @starfait

Flick gave Ivy a small smile and nods as he bumped his nose against hers. His face then turns into a look of concern as she drops back down. "Can I get you anything? Like water...or food?" He asked.
Ill make the thread then)
Ill make the thread then)
@TheinfiHex

((Just ping me when your done :) ))
@TheinfiHex

((Just ping me when your done :) ))
((I had a dream I made the thread. Wow, that was very misleading.))
((I had a dream I made the thread. Wow, that was very misleading.))
PDNmiBP.png call me font
my art shop
your typical taurus
+3 FR time
((Should I wait to respond until the new thread is made?))
((Should I wait to respond until the new thread is made?))
PDNmiBP.png call me font
my art shop
your typical taurus
+3 FR time
((Yeah I think that would be best, we can take our last posts from here and put them there then we would have a base to build on.))
((Yeah I think that would be best, we can take our last posts from here and put them there then we would have a base to build on.))
((Thats a good idea, yeah. It's going to be a pain copying all the coding from the first page.))
((Thats a good idea, yeah. It's going to be a pain copying all the coding from the first page.))
9d11366f2d678472ace38a6e2311a4162142dafe.pngc606edbc4eb0e9fc5f363d0a028913517bcfdd6f.pngf77dd2353663cc89fe0668da0c86703e666d76bf.png
35cb8654572db4db5b4520c6e28f636d01bdf0c7.png555e3ba7f82dd592b638a85ef9deb25dff5daab3.png49dbd7b5f3a522b38f038622c0fc08016c5b26a1.png
I need to copy some more stuff over but other than that its up, and the coding was just... a little much for me)
I need to copy some more stuff over but other than that its up, and the coding was just... a little much for me)
((Do you want me to copy our last posts?))
((Do you want me to copy our last posts?))
PDNmiBP.png call me font
my art shop
your typical taurus
+3 FR time
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70