Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Island of Misfits (Dragon RP) OPEN
1 2 ... 62 63 64 65 66 ... 69 70
@angelbeast @fontdictionary @starfait

Flick nodded and goes to help Oblivion with the log. He had a feeling once they got to camp everyone would be concerned as to where they were.

@lpshoper
((I dunno if you got my pm but I changed Flick's age and edited his description to fit him a little better. ))
@angelbeast @fontdictionary @starfait

Flick nodded and goes to help Oblivion with the log. He had a feeling once they got to camp everyone would be concerned as to where they were.

@lpshoper
((I dunno if you got my pm but I changed Flick's age and edited his description to fit him a little better. ))
@lpshoper

((Yeah same as FleurBat ^^^ I sent you a ping asking if I could change Oblivion's age to 22 instead of young adult. I asked to switch him to a warrior too, but I'm fine with an apprentice now. ;v;))
@lpshoper

((Yeah same as FleurBat ^^^ I sent you a ping asking if I could change Oblivion's age to 22 instead of young adult. I asked to switch him to a warrior too, but I'm fine with an apprentice now. ;v;))
9d11366f2d678472ace38a6e2311a4162142dafe.pngc606edbc4eb0e9fc5f363d0a028913517bcfdd6f.pngf77dd2353663cc89fe0668da0c86703e666d76bf.png
35cb8654572db4db5b4520c6e28f636d01bdf0c7.png555e3ba7f82dd592b638a85ef9deb25dff5daab3.png49dbd7b5f3a522b38f038622c0fc08016c5b26a1.png
@lpshoper

((Wut dues that meen?))
@lpshoper

((Wut dues that meen?))
@StarFait @FluerBat @FontDictionary

Pixie saw Aloe beside her but it didn't really seem to registure in her mind that he was there, "She heard Oblivions command to halt and immediately crouched down as she waited to continue her work, her entire body tence.

Ivy groaned and shuttered on the sled.
@StarFait @FluerBat @FontDictionary

Pixie saw Aloe beside her but it didn't really seem to registure in her mind that he was there, "She heard Oblivions command to halt and immediately crouched down as she waited to continue her work, her entire body tence.

Ivy groaned and shuttered on the sled.
@lpshoper @FleurBat

He headed to a blank area and sat, thinking for a moment. He looked to RaisingSun and gave her a nod, turning back, eyes catching a heavy wall that cause him to smile. He would have to be careful but it was going to work, only if he did it right. His tail lifted in to teh air and in a spit second he hit the wall as hard as he could, a dent forming.

His idea was to do what they did with the leader's den, build it in the wall. Great idea. THis way when the newborns came they would stay safe in the cave he made and in the winter they would stay warm, something that was important. He was going to have to make it big though... He looked around hoping to spot an earth dragon.
@lpshoper @FleurBat

He headed to a blank area and sat, thinking for a moment. He looked to RaisingSun and gave her a nod, turning back, eyes catching a heavy wall that cause him to smile. He would have to be careful but it was going to work, only if he did it right. His tail lifted in to teh air and in a spit second he hit the wall as hard as he could, a dent forming.

His idea was to do what they did with the leader's den, build it in the wall. Great idea. THis way when the newborns came they would stay safe in the cave he made and in the winter they would stay warm, something that was important. He was going to have to make it big though... He looked around hoping to spot an earth dragon.
@lpshoper

((The game so far is confusing to me, idk what to do XD))
@lpshoper

((The game so far is confusing to me, idk what to do XD))
@Starfait @AngelBeast @FleurBat ((Sorry for the short response!))

Aloe nods and walks over, digging his claws into the bark of the log and prepares to move it. He crouches low to the ground so he can put all of his weight into it. Looking over at Oblivion, he awaits the command to start.
@Starfait @AngelBeast @FleurBat ((Sorry for the short response!))

Aloe nods and walks over, digging his claws into the bark of the log and prepares to move it. He crouches low to the ground so he can put all of his weight into it. Looking over at Oblivion, he awaits the command to start.
PDNmiBP.png call me font
my art shop
your typical taurus
+3 FR time
@AngelBeast @FontDictionary @FleurBat

"Alright on three." Oblivion says and looks between Aloe and Flick to make sure they're ready. "One...two...three!" It takes some effort, but the three of them manage to get the large to roll off to the side of the path. He breathes a sigh and turns back to Pixie. "We can start moving again. Does anyone know how close we are to camp?" Oblivion obviously didn't know the island very well at all so he had no idea.
@AngelBeast @FontDictionary @FleurBat

"Alright on three." Oblivion says and looks between Aloe and Flick to make sure they're ready. "One...two...three!" It takes some effort, but the three of them manage to get the large to roll off to the side of the path. He breathes a sigh and turns back to Pixie. "We can start moving again. Does anyone know how close we are to camp?" Oblivion obviously didn't know the island very well at all so he had no idea.
9d11366f2d678472ace38a6e2311a4162142dafe.pngc606edbc4eb0e9fc5f363d0a028913517bcfdd6f.pngf77dd2353663cc89fe0668da0c86703e666d76bf.png
35cb8654572db4db5b4520c6e28f636d01bdf0c7.png555e3ba7f82dd592b638a85ef9deb25dff5daab3.png49dbd7b5f3a522b38f038622c0fc08016c5b26a1.png
@starfait @fontdictionary @angelbeast

Flick shoved the log as hard as he could. Once it was moved, he went back to his position next to Pixie.
@starfait @fontdictionary @angelbeast

Flick shoved the log as hard as he could. Once it was moved, he went back to his position next to Pixie.
@FluerBat @StarFait @FontDictionary

Pixie kicked back up and launched her weight into the harness, dozing her way threw to camp. Once the log had been cleared from her path.

((Sorry its soooo short))
@FluerBat @StarFait @FontDictionary

Pixie kicked back up and launched her weight into the harness, dozing her way threw to camp. Once the log had been cleared from her path.

((Sorry its soooo short))
1 2 ... 62 63 64 65 66 ... 69 70