Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Island of Misfits (Dragon RP) OPEN
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70
((Good thinking @TheInfiHexx))
((Good thinking @TheInfiHexx))
@AngelBeast @FontDictionary @FleurBat

((I hope everything is alright with them. ;n;))

Oblivion flinched and jumped back a bit, the feathers on his head flattening down at Pixie's reaction. He lowered his body defensively and watched as she ran off away from him and Aloe. He watched as the wildclaw took off after the pink guardian and contemplated to himself for a few moments before following after them.

He slowly made his way up to stand next to Aloe and kept his stare on a tree slightly above Pixie's head, Oblivion being too nervous to look at her directly. "...So." he said quietly after a few moments of silence. He had no idea what to say to the guardian to help the situation in all honesty. He wasn't the best at comforting others.
@AngelBeast @FontDictionary @FleurBat

((I hope everything is alright with them. ;n;))

Oblivion flinched and jumped back a bit, the feathers on his head flattening down at Pixie's reaction. He lowered his body defensively and watched as she ran off away from him and Aloe. He watched as the wildclaw took off after the pink guardian and contemplated to himself for a few moments before following after them.

He slowly made his way up to stand next to Aloe and kept his stare on a tree slightly above Pixie's head, Oblivion being too nervous to look at her directly. "...So." he said quietly after a few moments of silence. He had no idea what to say to the guardian to help the situation in all honesty. He wasn't the best at comforting others.
9d11366f2d678472ace38a6e2311a4162142dafe.pngc606edbc4eb0e9fc5f363d0a028913517bcfdd6f.pngf77dd2353663cc89fe0668da0c86703e666d76bf.png
35cb8654572db4db5b4520c6e28f636d01bdf0c7.png555e3ba7f82dd592b638a85ef9deb25dff5daab3.png49dbd7b5f3a522b38f038622c0fc08016c5b26a1.png
@FontDictionary @Starfait @FluerBat

Pixie was so ashamed and she knew she owed them an explanation for her awful behavior. she looked over at Aloe and Oblivion and sighed, "i'm sorry I didn't mean to bite your heads off, this is all so new to me, I have not had my freedom long, I have been a slave most of my life, and the Auction House is no place for a young dragon." she seemed to get lost in thought for a moment before laying her head down on her claws, " I have seen more of the Flights then I wished to ."

Ivy swallowed hard then tried to give Flick a smile, "i'm not sure if i'm okay but I am obviously alive." she winced at her aching ribs with every breath, "Thank you, I am sure your the one who found me." She slowly lifted her head an bumped his jaw with her snout, then dropped heavily back down.
@FontDictionary @Starfait @FluerBat

Pixie was so ashamed and she knew she owed them an explanation for her awful behavior. she looked over at Aloe and Oblivion and sighed, "i'm sorry I didn't mean to bite your heads off, this is all so new to me, I have not had my freedom long, I have been a slave most of my life, and the Auction House is no place for a young dragon." she seemed to get lost in thought for a moment before laying her head down on her claws, " I have seen more of the Flights then I wished to ."

Ivy swallowed hard then tried to give Flick a smile, "i'm not sure if i'm okay but I am obviously alive." she winced at her aching ribs with every breath, "Thank you, I am sure your the one who found me." She slowly lifted her head an bumped his jaw with her snout, then dropped heavily back down.
@Lpshoper ((where u at?))
Josh layed there with him.
@Lpshoper ((where u at?))
Josh layed there with him.
(guys I think for now we should just rp and try not to start any major plot. Try not to spam her messages, I think fluer has messaged her already and we wait for a response. I might bump the forum a bit so that no one forgets but for now just rp and have fun)
(guys I think for now we should just rp and try not to start any major plot. Try not to spam her messages, I think fluer has messaged her already and we wait for a response. I might bump the forum a bit so that no one forgets but for now just rp and have fun)
@Starfait @AngelBeast @FleurBat
((Sorry for the late reply!))

Aloe jumps at the appearance of Oblivion at his side. Bringing his eyes away from the coatl, he looks to the guardian in front of him. Lowering his head, he takes a hesitant step towards Pixie.

"You are not there anymore, Pixie. I have spent my fair amount of time at the Auction House and seperated from my family, but you can look to the future now." Wings pinned tight against his body, he stands idle. Still feeling uncomfortable with having to comfort someone again, he tilts his head and looks at the ground near the guardian.

"It is hard to forget, I know from experience. I have yet to feel iron and leather on my scales, but I have seen the most innocent dull. You are still free at heart. Nothing can change the heart. It just gets covered more and more. I can sense that you are not Lost." He smiles nervously, hoping some of this drivel comforts her. Trying not to think of the Lost, his crown of feathers fluff up slightly.

"You are new to this and it will take a while to get use to it. That is normal and knowing that you are trying is the best any of us can hear. If you continue to try, I bet you will get 'better' at what you want to! Uh..." He looks at Pixie, tail twitching, "Is this helping at all?"
@Starfait @AngelBeast @FleurBat
((Sorry for the late reply!))

Aloe jumps at the appearance of Oblivion at his side. Bringing his eyes away from the coatl, he looks to the guardian in front of him. Lowering his head, he takes a hesitant step towards Pixie.

"You are not there anymore, Pixie. I have spent my fair amount of time at the Auction House and seperated from my family, but you can look to the future now." Wings pinned tight against his body, he stands idle. Still feeling uncomfortable with having to comfort someone again, he tilts his head and looks at the ground near the guardian.

"It is hard to forget, I know from experience. I have yet to feel iron and leather on my scales, but I have seen the most innocent dull. You are still free at heart. Nothing can change the heart. It just gets covered more and more. I can sense that you are not Lost." He smiles nervously, hoping some of this drivel comforts her. Trying not to think of the Lost, his crown of feathers fluff up slightly.

"You are new to this and it will take a while to get use to it. That is normal and knowing that you are trying is the best any of us can hear. If you continue to try, I bet you will get 'better' at what you want to! Uh..." He looks at Pixie, tail twitching, "Is this helping at all?"
PDNmiBP.png call me font
my art shop
your typical taurus
+3 FR time
(@theinfihexx Well, crap.))
(@theinfihexx Well, crap.))
@AngelBeast @FontDictionary

Oblivion slowly lowered himself to lay on the ground in front of Pixie and next to Aloe, a mixture of concern and confusion on his features. So that's what was wrong with the guardian. It's no wonder she was acting this way then.

He listened to Aloe's inspiring words quietly and waited for the wildclaw to finish before he decided what to say to Pixie himself. "I...have lived a sheltered life myself, so I cannot possibly begin to even pretend I can relate to you..." Oblivion started off slowly, making sure to choose his words carefully. "I had only heard stories of dragon enslavement, I didn't even realize it was a real thing that could happpen. But... I do know a fair amount of letting go of your past and moving forward. Like Aloe said, you're not there anymore and you never will be again. You won't be able to move forward if you refuse to let go of the past." he finished softly.
@AngelBeast @FontDictionary

Oblivion slowly lowered himself to lay on the ground in front of Pixie and next to Aloe, a mixture of concern and confusion on his features. So that's what was wrong with the guardian. It's no wonder she was acting this way then.

He listened to Aloe's inspiring words quietly and waited for the wildclaw to finish before he decided what to say to Pixie himself. "I...have lived a sheltered life myself, so I cannot possibly begin to even pretend I can relate to you..." Oblivion started off slowly, making sure to choose his words carefully. "I had only heard stories of dragon enslavement, I didn't even realize it was a real thing that could happpen. But... I do know a fair amount of letting go of your past and moving forward. Like Aloe said, you're not there anymore and you never will be again. You won't be able to move forward if you refuse to let go of the past." he finished softly.
9d11366f2d678472ace38a6e2311a4162142dafe.pngc606edbc4eb0e9fc5f363d0a028913517bcfdd6f.pngf77dd2353663cc89fe0668da0c86703e666d76bf.png
35cb8654572db4db5b4520c6e28f636d01bdf0c7.png555e3ba7f82dd592b638a85ef9deb25dff5daab3.png49dbd7b5f3a522b38f038622c0fc08016c5b26a1.png
@Joshdaawsome Yea... We might be able to start another thread and wait for her to come back? I've never dealt with this and don't really know what should be done..... Maybe we could take a poll??? For if we stay and rp, don't rp untill she gets back, or make a different thread in the meantime.)
@Joshdaawsome Yea... We might be able to start another thread and wait for her to come back? I've never dealt with this and don't really know what should be done..... Maybe we could take a poll??? For if we stay and rp, don't rp untill she gets back, or make a different thread in the meantime.)
((@theinfihexx idk...))
((@theinfihexx idk...))
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70