Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Island of Misfits (Dragon RP) OPEN
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 69 70
Dragon super bump of...uhm...BUMPS!
Dragon super bump of...uhm...BUMPS!
CJ7NAvy.pngIts Lpshoper, not Ipshoper!

tumblr_inline_ou7qi6j34t1r2ao8y_540.png

rYp8BR7.png
aiheRBy.png
@lpshoper Can I change Solaris to a Healer? >w> [b]Dragon appearance: [/b][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27296416] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/272965/27296416_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Dragon name:[/b] Aster [b]Age:[/b] 15 months [b]Rank:[/b] Apprentice [b]Personality:[/b] (Optional) [b]Crush:[/b] Zecori [b]Kin:[/b] [b]Familiar:[/b] [item=trick of the light] named Donnel [b]Other:[/b] is lore-wise a male
@lpshoper

Can I change Solaris to a Healer? >w>

Dragon appearance:
27296416_350.png

Dragon name: Aster
Personality: (Optional)
Crush: Zecori
Kin:
Familiar: Trick of the Light named Donnel
Other: is lore-wise a male
anastasia_r_by_sheepshape-dcfd02j.gif
@Selki
Aster has been added
Solaris is now the healer!

@Zecori
@Selki
@FleurBat
I'm ready to RP when you guys are (I'm impatient X3)

@Selki
Aster has been added
Solaris is now the healer!

@Zecori
@Selki
@FleurBat
I'm ready to RP when you guys are (I'm impatient X3)

rYp8BR7.png
aiheRBy.png
@lpshoper
As am IIIIIII :D
@lpshoper
As am IIIIIII :D
anastasia_r_by_sheepshape-dcfd02j.gif
Okay, I'll set the stageeee
Okay, I'll set the stageeee

rYp8BR7.png
aiheRBy.png
@Zecori @Selki @FleurBat
The newly formed clan was small and without a current leader. This would be fine for now, but as more dragons will join, a leader will need to be appointed eventually. They decided to put this off though and instead create their camp on the island. Every able-bodied dragon would be helping choose and clear an area for the camp. Dragons also chatted to get to know each other. Overall, hopes seemed to be high and excitement was in the air.

RP, START!
@Zecori @Selki @FleurBat
The newly formed clan was small and without a current leader. This would be fine for now, but as more dragons will join, a leader will need to be appointed eventually. They decided to put this off though and instead create their camp on the island. Every able-bodied dragon would be helping choose and clear an area for the camp. Dragons also chatted to get to know each other. Overall, hopes seemed to be high and excitement was in the air.

RP, START!

rYp8BR7.png
aiheRBy.png
RisingSun scoped out the island. It was nice and forested in some places and very sandy in others. Prey seemed to be plentiful here, she was seeing the heat signatures of many animals. She wasn't hungry and decided she shouldn't hunt right now because making a camp was more important. The mirror female sighed and sat down for a break.

Autum flew around in circles. She was so excited to live on this island! It was so pretty! She thought about all the fun she could have here, and while distracted, she crashed face first into a tree.
RisingSun scoped out the island. It was nice and forested in some places and very sandy in others. Prey seemed to be plentiful here, she was seeing the heat signatures of many animals. She wasn't hungry and decided she shouldn't hunt right now because making a camp was more important. The mirror female sighed and sat down for a break.

Autum flew around in circles. She was so excited to live on this island! It was so pretty! She thought about all the fun she could have here, and while distracted, she crashed face first into a tree.

rYp8BR7.png
aiheRBy.png
Zecori saw a spiral crash into a tree when she arrived, so she went up to her, and asked if she was ok. Her Runic Bat, who was WAY over protective, went up with Zecori, just in case.
@Lpshoper
Zecori saw a spiral crash into a tree when she arrived, so she went up to her, and asked if she was ok. Her Runic Bat, who was WAY over protective, went up with Zecori, just in case.
@Lpshoper
joRba.gif| Ironz_Wolfs_order_sd.png = My RP Dragon. Name: Zecori~Gender: Female~Age: 10
islandofmisfits_by_xxbluethunderxx-dalmoef.png
Bumpaty bump pumb bumb
Bumpaty bump pumb bumb
joRba.gif| Ironz_Wolfs_order_sd.png = My RP Dragon. Name: Zecori~Gender: Female~Age: 10
islandofmisfits_by_xxbluethunderxx-dalmoef.png
Autum rubbed her head and realized another dragon was there. She smiled at her. "Hello! I'm fine, I just got distracted! I'm Autum! Whats your name?" She asked, seemingly very hyper. Autum noticed the Runic Bat. "Awe! Look at you! You're so cute!" The over happy and friendly noodle greeted the Runic bat.

RisingSun's eyes grew heavy. It was so peaceful and tranquil here. She lied down and fell asleep. Her Enchanting Goblin, Rogue, sat up against her and fell asleep too.

@Zecori
Autum rubbed her head and realized another dragon was there. She smiled at her. "Hello! I'm fine, I just got distracted! I'm Autum! Whats your name?" She asked, seemingly very hyper. Autum noticed the Runic Bat. "Awe! Look at you! You're so cute!" The over happy and friendly noodle greeted the Runic bat.

RisingSun's eyes grew heavy. It was so peaceful and tranquil here. She lied down and fell asleep. Her Enchanting Goblin, Rogue, sat up against her and fell asleep too.

@Zecori

rYp8BR7.png
aiheRBy.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 69 70