Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Island of Misfits (Dragon RP) OPEN
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70
@angelbeast @fontdictionary @starfait

((It's cool))

The young dragon laid down a bunch of flowers, shells, small gems onto the ground. And he had used the bowl from earlier to help carry some other things he had found on the way back such as healing herbs, various plants that help with other sicknesses and edible berries. Flick hummed softly and looked up at Oblivion. "Some of it is for presents I tried to find before I found Ivy." He said gesturing to the stuff in front of him. "The rest is to help Ivy and anyone else that may need it." He murmured as his tail pointed to the bowl.

((It's cool))

The young dragon laid down a bunch of flowers, shells, small gems onto the ground. And he had used the bowl from earlier to help carry some other things he had found on the way back such as healing herbs, various plants that help with other sicknesses and edible berries. Flick hummed softly and looked up at Oblivion. "Some of it is for presents I tried to find before I found Ivy." He said gesturing to the stuff in front of him. "The rest is to help Ivy and anyone else that may need it." He murmured as his tail pointed to the bowl.
@Starfait @AngelBeast @FleurBat
((Ahh, I'm so sorry. /// School is really picking at me, haha.))

Sighing in relief at the sight of the "camp," Aloe walks over to Ivy to make sure she is all right. She is still... passed out. Hopefully this doesn't mean anything bad. Frowning for a second, he turns to where Pixie laid. Seeing her trying to tear off her skin, he jumps, rushing over and hesitantly pries her claws off her scales. Tail twitching in discomfort, he looks the guardian in the eyes.

"Hey, hey! No, please don't harm yourself." He grimaces at the image of Averia that pops up in his head. "Let's try to calm down first, okay? Breathe with me." He slowly lets go of her claws and takes an exaggerated deep breath, holds it for a second before exhaling. He repeats the motion a couple times, trying to make sure she follows lead. Aloe is obviously really uncomfortable, his wings are half open as if he wants to fly off and escape.
((Ahh, I'm so sorry. /// School is really picking at me, haha.))

Sighing in relief at the sight of the "camp," Aloe walks over to Ivy to make sure she is all right. She is still... passed out. Hopefully this doesn't mean anything bad. Frowning for a second, he turns to where Pixie laid. Seeing her trying to tear off her skin, he jumps, rushing over and hesitantly pries her claws off her scales. Tail twitching in discomfort, he looks the guardian in the eyes.

"Hey, hey! No, please don't harm yourself." He grimaces at the image of Averia that pops up in his head. "Let's try to calm down first, okay? Breathe with me." He slowly lets go of her claws and takes an exaggerated deep breath, holds it for a second before exhaling. He repeats the motion a couple times, trying to make sure she follows lead. Aloe is obviously really uncomfortable, his wings are half open as if he wants to fly off and escape.
PDNmiBP.png call me font
my art shop
your typical taurus
+3 FR time
@AngelBeast @FontDictionary @FleurBat

((No worries, Font, I wasn't trying to make you feel bad or anything! I'm sorry school has been going bad. Don't force yourself to rp if that's the case. ;;;))

Oblivion nodded to Flick and looked over the pile of items again. "That's good, hopefully some of that will be able to help Ivy recover."

He turned his attention back to Pixie and cringed at the way she was clawing at her scales. He hesitantly moved closer up next to Aloe and rested his claw against Pixie's side in an attempt to help calm her down. "Did you rub against a plant that's irritating your hide? Perhaps washing in the water would help..."
@AngelBeast @FontDictionary @FleurBat

((No worries, Font, I wasn't trying to make you feel bad or anything! I'm sorry school has been going bad. Don't force yourself to rp if that's the case. ;;;))

Oblivion nodded to Flick and looked over the pile of items again. "That's good, hopefully some of that will be able to help Ivy recover."

He turned his attention back to Pixie and cringed at the way she was clawing at her scales. He hesitantly moved closer up next to Aloe and rested his claw against Pixie's side in an attempt to help calm her down. "Did you rub against a plant that's irritating your hide? Perhaps washing in the water would help..."
9d11366f2d678472ace38a6e2311a4162142dafe.pngc606edbc4eb0e9fc5f363d0a028913517bcfdd6f.pngf77dd2353663cc89fe0668da0c86703e666d76bf.png
35cb8654572db4db5b4520c6e28f636d01bdf0c7.png555e3ba7f82dd592b638a85ef9deb25dff5daab3.png49dbd7b5f3a522b38f038622c0fc08016c5b26a1.png
@lpshoper

'Im a bit bored.' Josh thought as she looked at him.
@lpshoper

'Im a bit bored.' Josh thought as she looked at him.
@FontDictionary @FluerBat @Starfait

Pixie snarled at Aloe dangerously but followed his calm instruction, staring at his hold on her claws until she was released, the skin on her side crawled as Oblivion touched her, it was warm and soothing, but a thing she was not accustiomed too, she swung around with a nasty hiss, "That's not the first time my body has bore harness!" She curled her lips back until she realized what she was doing. Once she had herself under control she blushed hard and stormed away from them, she hated that they had seen her like this, they were just trying to help and she had been so mean. The rainbow pink guardian dropped her body down under the trees at the edge of camp, sighing heavily as she covered her face with her claws.

Ivy sucked in a deep breath that splintered at her throbbing ribs, she could hear voices all around her. So she peeped her eyes open and looked around not saying a word or making a sound simply watching. A very small faded colored Coatl catching her eye, he seemed familiar to her.
@FontDictionary @FluerBat @Starfait

Pixie snarled at Aloe dangerously but followed his calm instruction, staring at his hold on her claws until she was released, the skin on her side crawled as Oblivion touched her, it was warm and soothing, but a thing she was not accustiomed too, she swung around with a nasty hiss, "That's not the first time my body has bore harness!" She curled her lips back until she realized what she was doing. Once she had herself under control she blushed hard and stormed away from them, she hated that they had seen her like this, they were just trying to help and she had been so mean. The rainbow pink guardian dropped her body down under the trees at the edge of camp, sighing heavily as she covered her face with her claws.

Ivy sucked in a deep breath that splintered at her throbbing ribs, she could hear voices all around her. So she peeped her eyes open and looked around not saying a word or making a sound simply watching. A very small faded colored Coatl catching her eye, he seemed familiar to her.

Flick watched as Pixie eventually lashed out at the other two dragons and flinched slightly even though he wasn't close to her. The feathers on his head and neck drawing back as he did so. He eventually turned to look at Ivy and saw her eyes had opened a bit. He trots over to her and looks over her curiously before settling himself in front of her. "Hey, you're awake." He chirped in relief. "How are you feeling?" He asked, genuine concern clear in his light green eyes.

Flick watched as Pixie eventually lashed out at the other two dragons and flinched slightly even though he wasn't close to her. The feathers on his head and neck drawing back as he did so. He eventually turned to look at Ivy and saw her eyes had opened a bit. He trots over to her and looks over her curiously before settling himself in front of her. "Hey, you're awake." He chirped in relief. "How are you feeling?" He asked, genuine concern clear in his light green eyes.
(Where is @Lpshopper ? I read throught the last few pages and haven't seen a trace.))
(Where is @Lpshopper ? I read throught the last few pages and haven't seen a trace.))
A blocky drawing of Trypsin, a black, white, and green Spiral. The image links to Trypsin's page.
((It's fine! I'm not upset, or anything. I'll be posting, hopefully, as often as I can. ^^''))

Reeling back for a second, Aloe watches as the guardian flees. Looking at Oblivion, he lowers his head before glancing at the woods. Sucking up his courage, he holds his breath and turns around.

"Wait, Pixie...!" He sighs, chasing after her. When he catches up, he stands a few yards away from her, wanting to give her space. Standing there for a minute, he realizes that she might not know he is there.

"Uh, hey." He says awkwardly, tail flickering nervously.
((It's fine! I'm not upset, or anything. I'll be posting, hopefully, as often as I can. ^^''))

Reeling back for a second, Aloe watches as the guardian flees. Looking at Oblivion, he lowers his head before glancing at the woods. Sucking up his courage, he holds his breath and turns around.

"Wait, Pixie...!" He sighs, chasing after her. When he catches up, he stands a few yards away from her, wanting to give her space. Standing there for a minute, he realizes that she might not know he is there.

"Uh, hey." He says awkwardly, tail flickering nervously.
PDNmiBP.png call me font
my art shop
your typical taurus
+3 FR time
@MysterySandwing
((I have no idea. I'm trying to contact them now.))
@MysterySandwing
((I have no idea. I'm trying to contact them now.))
(It might not be that bad, their internet could have gone down, their computer might have broken... Lets just wait and see if Bat gets anything, if not we wait for a few more days and then we might have problem.)
(It might not be that bad, their internet could have gone down, their computer might have broken... Lets just wait and see if Bat gets anything, if not we wait for a few more days and then we might have problem.)
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70