Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Island of Misfits (Dragon RP) OPEN
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 69 70
@RisingFlames
Added and will update it when you do!
@RisingFlames
Added and will update it when you do!
CJ7NAvy.pngIts Lpshoper, not Ipshoper!

tumblr_inline_ou7qi6j34t1r2ao8y_540.png

rYp8BR7.png
aiheRBy.png
As soon as Flick had turned around, he was face to face with a mottled buttersnake. Surprised by this he let out a terrified hiss and flailed backwards into the opening where the spiral and skydancer were and he landed on his back with a grunt. After he calmed down a bit, he remained on his back and murmured to himself. This will sound like disappointed hums to any dragon nearby.
As soon as Flick had turned around, he was face to face with a mottled buttersnake. Surprised by this he let out a terrified hiss and flailed backwards into the opening where the spiral and skydancer were and he landed on his back with a grunt. After he calmed down a bit, he remained on his back and murmured to himself. This will sound like disappointed hums to any dragon nearby.
Autums head turned toward the sound. She cocked her head. "Oh uh, Hello! Who are you? I'm Autum." She smiled warmly at him.

RisingSun sighed. She knew there were other dragons here.. She saw a spiral flying earlier, so she went to the area she saw it. She finally got to a clearing where a Spiral, a Skydancer, and a Coatl were. She sat down at the edge of the clearing.
Autums head turned toward the sound. She cocked her head. "Oh uh, Hello! Who are you? I'm Autum." She smiled warmly at him.

RisingSun sighed. She knew there were other dragons here.. She saw a spiral flying earlier, so she went to the area she saw it. She finally got to a clearing where a Spiral, a Skydancer, and a Coatl were. She sat down at the edge of the clearing.

rYp8BR7.png
aiheRBy.png
Bump!~
Bump!~

rYp8BR7.png
aiheRBy.png
@Ipshoper I'd like to join, if that's okay! [b]Dragon appearance: [/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22947223] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/229473/22947223_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Dragon name:[/b] Tokitae [b]Age:[/b] Unknown, but she's young [b]Rank:[/b] Healer Apprentice [b]Personality:[/b] Quite mellow and knowledgeable. [b]Mate/Crush:[/b] None [b]Kin:[/b] Her children, Ulises and Aera. They do not reside within the clan, though. [b]Familiar:[/b] [item=petal jumper] [b]Other:[/b] None!
@Ipshoper I'd like to join, if that's okay!

Dragon appearance:

22947223_350.png

Dragon name: Tokitae
Personality: Quite mellow and knowledgeable.
Mate/Crush: None
Kin: Her children, Ulises and Aera. They do not reside within the clan, though.
Familiar: Petal Jumper
Other: None!
waterfull.png
[b]Dragon appearance: [/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27398762] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/273988/27398762_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Dragon name:[/b] Diavion [b]Age:[/b] 13 [b]Rank:[/b] Apprentice [b]Personality:[/b] Cynical and snarky. Diavion doesn't take insults lightly and tends to be more than a little rebellious. He takes his independence and irritable attitude from his mother. [b]Mate/Crush:[/b] N/A ATM [b]Kin:[/b] Tithe (deceased in this AU) - Mother [b]Familiar:[/b] None yet. [b]Other:[/b] TBA @lpshoper
Dragon appearance:

27398762_350.png

Dragon name:

Diavion

Apprentice

Personality:

Cynical and snarky. Diavion doesn't take insults lightly and tends to be more than a little rebellious. He takes his independence and irritable attitude from his mother.

Mate/Crush:

N/A ATM

Kin:

Tithe (deceased in this AU) - Mother

Familiar:

None yet.

Other:

TBA

@lpshoper
banner_grimm.png
Runic looked around in curiosity at the island she just arrived at. Seemed friendly enough, though looks can be deceiving so she suppose she had to keep her guard up. But that wasn't easy when you had two rabbits hiding in your hat squeaking very noisily because they were both hungry and wanted food.

"Jekyll, Hyde, calm down I'll get you something to eat soon! Goodness you act like I don't feed you at all...." Runic grumbled to herself, taking off her hat and letting the two rabbits hop down onto her back before replacing the hat atop her head.

"Now... If I remember mother's healing classes correctly, I should be able to find food fairly easily for the both of you..." she mumbled to herself, beginning to forage around in the bushes for edible berries for her familiars.
Runic looked around in curiosity at the island she just arrived at. Seemed friendly enough, though looks can be deceiving so she suppose she had to keep her guard up. But that wasn't easy when you had two rabbits hiding in your hat squeaking very noisily because they were both hungry and wanted food.

"Jekyll, Hyde, calm down I'll get you something to eat soon! Goodness you act like I don't feed you at all...." Runic grumbled to herself, taking off her hat and letting the two rabbits hop down onto her back before replacing the hat atop her head.

"Now... If I remember mother's healing classes correctly, I should be able to find food fairly easily for the both of you..." she mumbled to herself, beginning to forage around in the bushes for edible berries for her familiars.
Sora. Non-Binary, They/He. Members of our system sign off, if no sign off, assume Sora is speaking. Anyone who speaks is an adult
V6tmaNc.pngsmPAAMS.pngLRdLP2V.pngOxagJgG.png
RisingSun watched the other dragons for awhile then decided to look for more. The clearing looked perfect for the camp. She wandered off with her familiar Rouge not far behind. RisingSun suddenly saw the heat signatures of rabbits. Her stomach grumbled a bit. She frowned when she realized they were on a dragon. "Familiars." She said mostly to herself. She walked over to say hello to the new dragon.
@RisingFlames
RisingSun watched the other dragons for awhile then decided to look for more. The clearing looked perfect for the camp. She wandered off with her familiar Rouge not far behind. RisingSun suddenly saw the heat signatures of rabbits. Her stomach grumbled a bit. She frowned when she realized they were on a dragon. "Familiars." She said mostly to herself. She walked over to say hello to the new dragon.
@RisingFlames

rYp8BR7.png
aiheRBy.png
@lpshoper @fleurbat
When Zecori heared chatters of other dragons, she realized she was crying. She dried her tears, and said, embarrassed, "Oh dear, I'm sorry. I was caught within a dream." She decided that maybe she should focus on finding a house, so she pardoned herself, and went to where most caves were.
@lpshoper @fleurbat
When Zecori heared chatters of other dragons, she realized she was crying. She dried her tears, and said, embarrassed, "Oh dear, I'm sorry. I was caught within a dream." She decided that maybe she should focus on finding a house, so she pardoned herself, and went to where most caves were.
joRba.gif| Ironz_Wolfs_order_sd.png = My RP Dragon. Name: Zecori~Gender: Female~Age: 10
islandofmisfits_by_xxbluethunderxx-dalmoef.png
[size=2] @Lpshoper I hope this is alright ~ [b]Dragon appearance: [/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=56&bodygene=9&breed=10&element=6&gender=1&tert=67&tertgene=12&winggene=11&wings=3&auth=9c25a3a5875a3336a0f63b7b037326582a0b1d96&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b]Dragon name:[/b] Owl [b]Age:[/b] 5 1/2 months [b]Rank:[/b] Fledgling [b]Personality:[/b] Clever, blunt, sarcastic, easily irritable. [b]Mate/Crush:[/b] n/a [b]Kin:[/b] No one on the island. [b]Familiar:[/b] [item=silver ferret] named Wisp. [size=2][b]Other:[/b] Found abandoned.

@Lpshoper
I hope this is alright ~
Dragon appearance:
dragon?age=0&body=56&bodygene=9&breed=10&element=6&gender=1&tert=67&tertgene=12&winggene=11&wings=3&auth=9c25a3a5875a3336a0f63b7b037326582a0b1d96&dummyext=prev.png
Dragon name: Owl
Personality:
Clever, blunt, sarcastic, easily irritable.
Mate/Crush: n/a
Kin: No one on the island.
Familiar:
Silver Ferret named Wisp.
Other:
Found abandoned.
Sachiko > sachikosig_by_bajanmightyena-dasisyj.png < by humerussin
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 69 70