Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Island of Misfits (Dragon RP) OPEN
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 69 70
Zecori's Runic Bat, named Cory, tried to bite her. Zecori told Cory not to do that, and he backed away. "Sorry about that, he over protective of my safety. I'm Zecori." the tiny skydancer said. She thought that Autum might have been badly hurt, so she used her magic to make herbs appear. She picked the ones that will help her heal, mashed them up, and made them into a cream. She gave it to the spiral, and said, "This should help you with any bumps."
(I edited in my bio that my dragon wants to be a healer apprentice.)
@Lpshoper
Zecori's Runic Bat, named Cory, tried to bite her. Zecori told Cory not to do that, and he backed away. "Sorry about that, he over protective of my safety. I'm Zecori." the tiny skydancer said. She thought that Autum might have been badly hurt, so she used her magic to make herbs appear. She picked the ones that will help her heal, mashed them up, and made them into a cream. She gave it to the spiral, and said, "This should help you with any bumps."
(I edited in my bio that my dragon wants to be a healer apprentice.)
@Lpshoper
joRba.gif| Ironz_Wolfs_order_sd.png = My RP Dragon. Name: Zecori~Gender: Female~Age: 10
islandofmisfits_by_xxbluethunderxx-dalmoef.png
Autum shrugged and applied the cream to her head. "Its fine! And nice to meet you Zecori! I'm Autum! Wait I already said that didn't I.. Oh well!" She smiled.

RisingSun continued to nap.

@Zecori
Autum shrugged and applied the cream to her head. "Its fine! And nice to meet you Zecori! I'm Autum! Wait I already said that didn't I.. Oh well!" She smiled.

RisingSun continued to nap.

@Zecori
CJ7NAvy.pngIts Lpshoper, not Ipshoper!

tumblr_inline_ou7qi6j34t1r2ao8y_540.png

rYp8BR7.png
aiheRBy.png
@Lpshoper
Zecori wondered if maybe she could help other dragons here like she did back home...
PAINFUL REMINDER FLASHBACK
Zecori was flying on Cory, for she couldn't fly that well. She scouted for her mother. Then, she heard a cry for help. "You know what to do." she said. With that, Cory used echolocation to find the dragon in need. She found the dragon. "What's wrong, ma'mn?" Zecori asked.
"I sprained my leg, and now I can't move!" she said. Zecori used her powers to find a plant that will help the pained dragon. She used the plant that she thought would help the dragon. She grabbed all that she could, mashed them up, and made it into a cream. She used the remains to make a drink. She gave them to the dragon and said, "This should help you heal."
"Thank you!" said the dragon, as she rubbed the cream on her leg, and then drank the medicine. She then flew away. Zecori turned around to see Marco and Polo, the bully bros, at least, that's what they want to be called.
"Well well, what do we have here?" Said Marco.
"We have the Drawf Skydancer" said Polo.
"You mean, the Fae-Dancer!" said Marco, and they both laughed. They flew away, leaving behind a small, defenseless Skydancer, crying for her mother. She decided she had enough of those mirrors, so she went to her house, packed everything she needed, and waited for night to aid her escape. When the night fell, she woke Cory, and flew to the Island of Misfits, a place where she might fit in. She looked back at her home, and started to cry...
END OF PAINFUL REMINDER FLASHBACK
Zecori, caught away in her flashback, started to cry, and she didn't relize it.
@Lpshoper
Zecori wondered if maybe she could help other dragons here like she did back home...
PAINFUL REMINDER FLASHBACK
Zecori was flying on Cory, for she couldn't fly that well. She scouted for her mother. Then, she heard a cry for help. "You know what to do." she said. With that, Cory used echolocation to find the dragon in need. She found the dragon. "What's wrong, ma'mn?" Zecori asked.
"I sprained my leg, and now I can't move!" she said. Zecori used her powers to find a plant that will help the pained dragon. She used the plant that she thought would help the dragon. She grabbed all that she could, mashed them up, and made it into a cream. She used the remains to make a drink. She gave them to the dragon and said, "This should help you heal."
"Thank you!" said the dragon, as she rubbed the cream on her leg, and then drank the medicine. She then flew away. Zecori turned around to see Marco and Polo, the bully bros, at least, that's what they want to be called.
"Well well, what do we have here?" Said Marco.
"We have the Drawf Skydancer" said Polo.
"You mean, the Fae-Dancer!" said Marco, and they both laughed. They flew away, leaving behind a small, defenseless Skydancer, crying for her mother. She decided she had enough of those mirrors, so she went to her house, packed everything she needed, and waited for night to aid her escape. When the night fell, she woke Cory, and flew to the Island of Misfits, a place where she might fit in. She looked back at her home, and started to cry...
END OF PAINFUL REMINDER FLASHBACK
Zecori, caught away in her flashback, started to cry, and she didn't relize it.
joRba.gif| Ironz_Wolfs_order_sd.png = My RP Dragon. Name: Zecori~Gender: Female~Age: 10
islandofmisfits_by_xxbluethunderxx-dalmoef.png
@lpshoper @Zecori

Flick had come to the island in hopes to find herbs as well as a bit of solitude. Instead he came up on a group of dragons by accident and saw the Spiral hit the tree which caused the feathers on his head to go down instantly with worry. He was about to approach her when he saw a Skydancer and her Runic Bat show up to do the same. He flicked his tongue and decided to go back to herb hunting. 'They don't seem to need me' he thought as he turned away.
@lpshoper @Zecori

Flick had come to the island in hopes to find herbs as well as a bit of solitude. Instead he came up on a group of dragons by accident and saw the Spiral hit the tree which caused the feathers on his head to go down instantly with worry. He was about to approach her when he saw a Skydancer and her Runic Bat show up to do the same. He flicked his tongue and decided to go back to herb hunting. 'They don't seem to need me' he thought as he turned away.
@lpshoper

Sola twirled in the sky. The island was so pretty and basically a second chance where she could present herself as a Mature Healer and actually make friends and be respected- and then she saw the other dragons and her social anxiety crashed down on her. Could she really? What if she said the wrong thing?

Aster flew in with a sense of purpose.
@lpshoper

Sola twirled in the sky. The island was so pretty and basically a second chance where she could present herself as a Mature Healer and actually make friends and be respected- and then she saw the other dragons and her social anxiety crashed down on her. Could she really? What if she said the wrong thing?

Aster flew in with a sense of purpose.
anastasia_r_by_sheepshape-dcfd02j.gif
Bumping this up a bit~ ^^
Bumping this up a bit~ ^^
RisingSun woke from her nap. Her and Rouge decided to see if any other dragons had arrived. She ran through the forest happily.

Autum watched with worry as Zecori began to cry. "O-oh! Are you okay? Uhh..H-hey everything will okay! What wrong?" She wrapped her long body gently around the small skydancer to comfort her.

@Zecori
RisingSun woke from her nap. Her and Rouge decided to see if any other dragons had arrived. She ran through the forest happily.

Autum watched with worry as Zecori began to cry. "O-oh! Are you okay? Uhh..H-hey everything will okay! What wrong?" She wrapped her long body gently around the small skydancer to comfort her.

@Zecori

rYp8BR7.png
aiheRBy.png
That Spiral, Sola decided, looked almost painfully familiar. Which would make everything worse, if she happened to have forgotten them, but- well, she had to go over at some point, and now seemed as good a time as any...
That Spiral, Sola decided, looked almost painfully familiar. Which would make everything worse, if she happened to have forgotten them, but- well, she had to go over at some point, and now seemed as good a time as any...
anastasia_r_by_sheepshape-dcfd02j.gif
Autum continued to comfort the small skydancer. She didn't know what she did...She sighed and blamed her self for somehow making her cry.

RisingSun hit one of the edges of the island. The warm sand was comforting. She looked around for any other dragons.
Autum continued to comfort the small skydancer. She didn't know what she did...She sighed and blamed her self for somehow making her cry.

RisingSun hit one of the edges of the island. The warm sand was comforting. She looked around for any other dragons.

rYp8BR7.png
aiheRBy.png
[b]Dragon appearance: [/b][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26791747] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/267918/26791747_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Dragon name:[/b] RunicMage. Goes by either Runic or Mage at times. [b]Age:[/b] (Site wise she's only a month old..) 14 months [b]Rank:[/b] Warrior. Tends to like to perform though and mostly help out the healers whenever possible. [b]Personality:[/b] (You will have to find out.) [b]Mate/Crush:[/b] No one as of yet. [b]Kin:[/b] No one on the island. [b]Familiar:[/b] Has two, both rabbits. One is a [item=Marbled Jester] named Jekyll and the other is a [item=Bucktooth Digger] named Hyde. [b]Other:[/b] While she didn't have any reason to leave her clan other then for adventure, she does keep most of her past hidden from the others. Her familiars are reference to Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. Edited! However I'll be gone for quite awhile after this. @lpshoper
Dragon appearance:
26791747_350.png

Dragon name: RunicMage. Goes by either Runic or Mage at times.
Rank: Warrior. Tends to like to perform though and mostly help out the healers whenever possible.
Personality: (You will have to find out.)
Mate/Crush: No one as of yet.
Kin: No one on the island.
Familiar: Has two, both rabbits. One is a Marbled Jester named Jekyll and the other is a Bucktooth Digger named Hyde.
Other: While she didn't have any reason to leave her clan other then for adventure, she does keep most of her past hidden from the others. Her familiars are reference to Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde.

Edited! However I'll be gone for quite awhile after this.
@lpshoper
Sora. Non-Binary, They/He. Members of our system sign off, if no sign off, assume Sora is speaking. Anyone who speaks is an adult
V6tmaNc.pngsmPAAMS.pngLRdLP2V.pngOxagJgG.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 69 70