Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Island of Misfits (Dragon RP) OPEN
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 69 70
RisingSun decided to head back to the clearing where the Spiral was and begin making dens for the new camp. She walked off with her familiar, Rouge, not far behind her. As she walked, she thought about what she should make the dens out of. Lost in thought, RisingSun tripped into the clearing.
RisingSun decided to head back to the clearing where the Spiral was and begin making dens for the new camp. She walked off with her familiar, Rouge, not far behind her. As she walked, she thought about what she should make the dens out of. Lost in thought, RisingSun tripped into the clearing.
CJ7NAvy.pngIts Lpshoper, not Ipshoper!

tumblr_inline_ou7qi6j34t1r2ao8y_540.png

rYp8BR7.png
aiheRBy.png
Flick hummed a whimper and looked around quickly at the other dragons before looking back to Autum. He got back up again and gave the spiral a small smile in appreciation and nodded. Out of the corner of his eye he saw RisingSun trip and looked over at her. He decided to help her and made his way over quickly and cautiously. "A-are you hurt?" He asked once he was a few feet away.
Flick hummed a whimper and looked around quickly at the other dragons before looking back to Autum. He got back up again and gave the spiral a small smile in appreciation and nodded. Out of the corner of his eye he saw RisingSun trip and looked over at her. He decided to help her and made his way over quickly and cautiously. "A-are you hurt?" He asked once he was a few feet away.
RisingSun groaned. "I'm fine, I just wasn't paying attention." She rubbed her nose and stood up.

Autum looked at the Mirror dragon. "Oh. Hello!"
RisingSun groaned. "I'm fine, I just wasn't paying attention." She rubbed her nose and stood up.

Autum looked at the Mirror dragon. "Oh. Hello!"
CJ7NAvy.pngIts Lpshoper, not Ipshoper!

tumblr_inline_ou7qi6j34t1r2ao8y_540.png

rYp8BR7.png
aiheRBy.png
@lpshoper Me too please!! [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/234661/23466018_350.png[/img] Dragon name: Pixie Age: 24 Rank: Warrior Personality: Her sweet and playful demeanor expertly hide her dark ugly past of torture and exile, she can be extremely hard hearted on the battle field, but forces herself to be more understanding among her clan mates, and it slowly grows easier for her day by day. Mate/Crush: none yet Kin: none Familiar: none Other: She has a love of all things shinny and a soft spot odditys.
@lpshoper

Me too please!!

23466018_350.png

Dragon name: Pixie
Personality: Her sweet and playful demeanor expertly hide her dark ugly past of torture and exile, she can be extremely hard hearted on the battle field, but forces herself to be more understanding among her clan mates, and it slowly grows easier for her day by day.
Mate/Crush: none yet
Kin: none
Familiar: none
Other: She has a love of all things shinny and a soft spot odditys.
@lpshoper I wanna join as well. This looks like fun~ ^^ [b]Dragon appearance: [/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27578784] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/275788/27578784_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Dragon name:[/b] Regina [b]Age:[/b] 27 [b]Rank:[/b] Warrior [b]Personality:[/b] Understanding, Stern, a bit hot-headed when pushed but otherwise calm and strategic [b]Mate/Crush:[/b] N/A [b]Kin:[/b] N/A [b]Familiar:[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/612.png[/img] named Chester [b]Other:[/b] Hopes to gain the approval of every dragon and become leader one day.
@lpshoper
I wanna join as well. This looks like fun~ ^^

Dragon appearance:

27578784_350.png

Dragon name: Regina
Personality: Understanding, Stern, a bit hot-headed when pushed but otherwise calm and strategic
Mate/Crush: N/A
Kin: N/A
Familiar: 612.png named Chester
Other: Hopes to gain the approval of every dragon and become leader one day.
s0pJU5e.png
...Oh. No one was there anymore, Sola noticed, embarrassed. Anyway. NOW OR NEVER, she forced herself to think, running toward the clearing she'd noticed before

She immediately tripped, picked herself back up, and flew the rest of the way there.

Aster went down to the beaches and enjoyed the solitude. He knew he had to meet with the rest of the new Clan at some point, but for now...
...Oh. No one was there anymore, Sola noticed, embarrassed. Anyway. NOW OR NEVER, she forced herself to think, running toward the clearing she'd noticed before

She immediately tripped, picked herself back up, and flew the rest of the way there.

Aster went down to the beaches and enjoyed the solitude. He knew he had to meet with the rest of the new Clan at some point, but for now...
anastasia_r_by_sheepshape-dcfd02j.gif
@selki
Zecori woke up after a little while, and accidentally woke Cory up. They decided to find where they could sleep. They flew around, and saw a fae. They decided to go talk to it. The runic bat lowered himself down and crashed landed in bushes near the fae. They made so much noise, nearby birds flew away, frightened. 'Wait, what if this dragon was a foe?' Zecori thought,just realizing that she might have gotten herself and Cory in trouble.
@selki
Zecori woke up after a little while, and accidentally woke Cory up. They decided to find where they could sleep. They flew around, and saw a fae. They decided to go talk to it. The runic bat lowered himself down and crashed landed in bushes near the fae. They made so much noise, nearby birds flew away, frightened. 'Wait, what if this dragon was a foe?' Zecori thought,just realizing that she might have gotten herself and Cory in trouble.
joRba.gif| Ironz_Wolfs_order_sd.png = My RP Dragon. Name: Zecori~Gender: Female~Age: 10
islandofmisfits_by_xxbluethunderxx-dalmoef.png
@Zecori

Aster woke up from his little nap and looked around groggily before noticing- another dragon, he'd called it!

"Hi," he told the bushes. "Aster of the Island Clan! You?"
@Zecori

Aster woke up from his little nap and looked around groggily before noticing- another dragon, he'd called it!

"Hi," he told the bushes. "Aster of the Island Clan! You?"
@selki
Zecori saw the fae, just a little bigger then her, because she is still a hatchling, and thinks that he is nice. "I-I'm Zecori, of the, the, uh.. Oh! The Alow Clan! This is my Runic Bat, Cory." Zecori said, as she gestured her hands.. paws towards Cory, who was knocked out from the crash.
@selki
Zecori saw the fae, just a little bigger then her, because she is still a hatchling, and thinks that he is nice. "I-I'm Zecori, of the, the, uh.. Oh! The Alow Clan! This is my Runic Bat, Cory." Zecori said, as she gestured her hands.. paws towards Cory, who was knocked out from the crash.
joRba.gif| Ironz_Wolfs_order_sd.png = My RP Dragon. Name: Zecori~Gender: Female~Age: 10
islandofmisfits_by_xxbluethunderxx-dalmoef.png
@Zecori

Aster fluttered in alarm at the sight of the knocked-out Runic Bat. “Is he okay? What happened?”
@Zecori

Aster fluttered in alarm at the sight of the knocked-out Runic Bat. “Is he okay? What happened?”
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 69 70