Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | onexone RP *{Private}*
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@Staggare You mean Rose's adopted baby is a daddy?! LOL XD)) Rose was tense as Thunder came up to her. He just oozed self-confidence and mixed with anger. He probably could see how tense Rose was. "The council and I have decided your fate." he paused for an air of suspense. AND he just like watching her become anxious. "You will go with your stolen hatchling to his Flight and see just what they think of you." he looked over his shoulder as another Fae came over. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=194449] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/1945/194449_350.png[/img] [/url] "Seth will be coming with you, as he is also of the water flight." Seth flared his head... thingies in a bit of a show off manor. He wasn't one for talking, and he was one of the highest ranking males in the colony despite his eye color. Thunder was a bit biased about his position, as he was his playmate when they were young and naive. Rose didn't know what to say to all of this. Her mind was spinning. Taking a hatchling all the way to another Flights territory wasn't done often because it was a difficult journey. With one wing she covered Sylvesta's small little body and flattened the rest of her crests ((thats the word!)) to look submissive. "Fine, you black hearted Fae." she muttered. This wasn't fair in her eyes, and he wasn't being kind of considerate what so ever! She had never been so far away from her colony. Thunder reared up at her, crests flared in a very aggressive manor. "Get out of here you egg theif!" he shrieked. Rose cowered even more and started to slink away,guiding her hatchling, with Seth following like a second shadow.
@Staggare

You mean Rose's adopted baby is a daddy?! LOL XD))

Rose was tense as Thunder came up to her. He just oozed self-confidence and mixed with anger. He probably could see how tense Rose was.

"The council and I have decided your fate." he paused for an air of suspense. AND he just like watching her become anxious.

"You will go with your stolen hatchling to his Flight and see just what they think of you." he looked over his shoulder as another Fae came over.

194449_350.png

"Seth will be coming with you, as he is also of the water flight."

Seth flared his head... thingies in a bit of a show off manor. He wasn't one for talking, and he was one of the highest ranking males in the colony despite his eye color. Thunder was a bit biased about his position, as he was his playmate when they were young and naive.

Rose didn't know what to say to all of this. Her mind was spinning. Taking a hatchling all the way to another Flights territory wasn't done often because it was a difficult journey. With one wing she covered Sylvesta's small little body and flattened the rest of her crests ((thats the word!)) to look submissive. "Fine, you black hearted Fae." she muttered. This wasn't fair in her eyes, and he wasn't being kind of considerate what so ever! She had never been so far away from her colony.

Thunder reared up at her, crests flared in a very aggressive manor. "Get out of here you egg theif!" he shrieked.

Rose cowered even more and started to slink away,guiding her hatchling, with Seth following like a second shadow.
E2amngG.png04n5rQx.png8th6mfc.pngtPW2xgo.pngarOGchX.png
@DalphiaRose
((Well I'll attempt to keep the roleplay going just because I reeeeeally want to Rp haha :P Sorry for the late reply!))

Sylvester flared his crests back at seth, giving a small screech as he instinctively took that to be quite a dominating gesture. he was then flattened up against Rose's side and, as she turned them around, the little grey dragon gave a hiss back at the cruel male fae. he didn't understand what was going to happen, or what just happened for that matter, but he knew it wasn't good news, and that the green-winged fae was coming along. Which didn't appease him.
A little walk's away, he looked up at his adopted mother with a small chirp as if asking, "What was that...?"
@DalphiaRose
((Well I'll attempt to keep the roleplay going just because I reeeeeally want to Rp haha :P Sorry for the late reply!))

Sylvester flared his crests back at seth, giving a small screech as he instinctively took that to be quite a dominating gesture. he was then flattened up against Rose's side and, as she turned them around, the little grey dragon gave a hiss back at the cruel male fae. he didn't understand what was going to happen, or what just happened for that matter, but he knew it wasn't good news, and that the green-winged fae was coming along. Which didn't appease him.
A little walk's away, he looked up at his adopted mother with a small chirp as if asking, "What was that...?"
@Staggare

Fine with me! ^.^ ))

Rose sighed deeply as they began to leave the outskirts of the clan. "It will be ok.." she said, not very convincingly. As she picked her way along through the trees, Seth followed. Rose looked at him with a bit of anger in her eyes.

"Are you going to be a gentleman and provide snacks?" she asked, with a bit of nasty in her voice.

Seth glared at her, but staid nothing.
@Staggare

Fine with me! ^.^ ))

Rose sighed deeply as they began to leave the outskirts of the clan. "It will be ok.." she said, not very convincingly. As she picked her way along through the trees, Seth followed. Rose looked at him with a bit of anger in her eyes.

"Are you going to be a gentleman and provide snacks?" she asked, with a bit of nasty in her voice.

Seth glared at her, but staid nothing.
@Dalphiarose

Sylvester glanced around, recognising his mother's need for food. Wishing to help, he found a small worm wriggling out of the ground and attempted to pull it out. Finally managing to only get half, he offers it to her, blinking his blue eyes.
@Dalphiarose

Sylvester glanced around, recognising his mother's need for food. Wishing to help, he found a small worm wriggling out of the ground and attempted to pull it out. Finally managing to only get half, he offers it to her, blinking his blue eyes.
@Staggare

Rose smiled at the silly hatchling and ate the worm. "Thank you." She said, eyes twinkling. In a funny sort of skipping, Rose started running/skipping/hopping around, watching Sylvester to see if be would try it out.

Seth watched with an amused look on his face.
@Staggare

Rose smiled at the silly hatchling and ate the worm. "Thank you." She said, eyes twinkling. In a funny sort of skipping, Rose started running/skipping/hopping around, watching Sylvester to see if be would try it out.

Seth watched with an amused look on his face.
@DalphiaRose

Sylvester cocked his head to the side before following. He flapped his wings, rather gumbily I might add, making him look somewhat like a ragdoll. He tirpped several times but quickly got up to continue, his light weight making falling barely a problem.
@DalphiaRose

Sylvester cocked his head to the side before following. He flapped his wings, rather gumbily I might add, making him look somewhat like a ragdoll. He tirpped several times but quickly got up to continue, his light weight making falling barely a problem.
@Staggare

Rose added some very unusual wing flapping maneuvers. She wasn't sure if such a young hatchling could fly, but getting used to all the limbs and wings wouldn't be a bad idea. And it was a good way to pass the time.
@Staggare

Rose added some very unusual wing flapping maneuvers. She wasn't sure if such a young hatchling could fly, but getting used to all the limbs and wings wouldn't be a bad idea. And it was a good way to pass the time.
@DalphiaRose

((Would you like to skip a few months into he future, or are you planning for something to happen? It would be nice if he could talk and such haha :P))
@DalphiaRose

((Would you like to skip a few months into he future, or are you planning for something to happen? It would be nice if he could talk and such haha :P))
(( @Staggare

How about they get into Earth territory and he is like older and can talk XD ))
(( @Staggare

How about they get into Earth territory and he is like older and can talk XD ))
((@DalphiaRose Sounds interesting!^^ I'll give a proper reply post soon, just a little busy atm))
((@DalphiaRose Sounds interesting!^^ I'll give a proper reply post soon, just a little busy atm))
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11