Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | onexone RP *{Private}*
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@Staggare

((Yeah, I have two of the guardians left. I can't wait for my spiral, should be bred tomorrow and I get first pick of the clutch! =D ))

Rose tried not to cringe as she saw a glimpse of Thunder. He made eye contact with her, then moved on... for now. "Amethyst?" she whispered.
@Staggare

((Yeah, I have two of the guardians left. I can't wait for my spiral, should be bred tomorrow and I get first pick of the clutch! =D ))

Rose tried not to cringe as she saw a glimpse of Thunder. He made eye contact with her, then moved on... for now. "Amethyst?" she whispered.
E2amngG.png04n5rQx.png8th6mfc.pngtPW2xgo.pngarOGchX.png
@Staggare

((Hellooo?))
@Staggare

((Hellooo?))
@DalphiaRose Something must be wrong with my alert system. I'm simply not getting any alerts from this thread! O.O))

Amethyst froze then slowly turned her head towards Rose. "Yes... Rose?" she asked, pretending to be oblivious to what Rose was about to ask.
@DalphiaRose Something must be wrong with my alert system. I'm simply not getting any alerts from this thread! O.O))

Amethyst froze then slowly turned her head towards Rose. "Yes... Rose?" she asked, pretending to be oblivious to what Rose was about to ask.
@Staggare hmmm weird...))

"What have you done?" she said, a hint of anger in her voice that was mostly from fear.

((we need more drama but I don't know what to do! XD ))
@Staggare hmmm weird...))

"What have you done?" she said, a hint of anger in her voice that was mostly from fear.

((we need more drama but I don't know what to do! XD ))
@DlphiaRose Hmmm I agree. Perhaps we could try for longer replies, describing each dragon's thoughts and emotions more? Or perhaps... Oh I'm not sure. I'll keep this page's tab open so when/if I think of something, I'll let you know^^
@DlphiaRose Hmmm I agree. Perhaps we could try for longer replies, describing each dragon's thoughts and emotions more? Or perhaps... Oh I'm not sure. I'll keep this page's tab open so when/if I think of something, I'll let you know^^
@Staggare

I am just not sure where we should go next. We could h e a huge fight between Rose and Thunder or Amethyst and her could be kicked out with the hatchling. Not sure what you are hoping for lol
@Staggare

I am just not sure where we should go next. We could h e a huge fight between Rose and Thunder or Amethyst and her could be kicked out with the hatchling. Not sure what you are hoping for lol
@Staggare

I had an idea. What if Thunder requires the "egg stealer" to take the hatchling with her to the hatchlings birth flight and see what happens with that.
@Staggare

I had an idea. What if Thunder requires the "egg stealer" to take the hatchling with her to the hatchlings birth flight and see what happens with that.
@DalphiaRose

Hey, I'm just as a place with really limited internet. i mean, 5gb download cap a month O.o It's really quite terrifying

Hmmm I do like your second suggestion. shall we enter in some monsters and such? XD
@DalphiaRose

Hey, I'm just as a place with really limited internet. i mean, 5gb download cap a month O.o It's really quite terrifying

Hmmm I do like your second suggestion. shall we enter in some monsters and such? XD
@Staggare

Ooo... that sounds interesting!

Oh of course. Bady dragons, storms, etc... hehehehehehe))
@Staggare

Ooo... that sounds interesting!

Oh of course. Bady dragons, storms, etc... hehehehehehe))
@DalphiaRose

Awesome! XD Is it alright if you make the first post with this new direction? I don't think Sylvester's actions are going to affect many things haha
oh btw, Sylvester's second nest is hatching on the next rollover XD and we're still on a RP from when he were little haha
@DalphiaRose

Awesome! XD Is it alright if you make the first post with this new direction? I don't think Sylvester's actions are going to affect many things haha
oh btw, Sylvester's second nest is hatching on the next rollover XD and we're still on a RP from when he were little haha
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11