Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | onexone RP *{Private}*
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@DalphiaRose

He stared up at her for a moment and blinked his deep-blue eyes. He opened his mouth but all that came out was a broken chirp; there was no way he'd be able to speak for quite a while.
He shuffled slightly, kicking away any last fragments of shell. However, in the process, he accidentally fell off of Rose's lap and landed in the grass. A small Oof escaped him as he landed, though he found the feel of grass... Interesting.
@DalphiaRose

He stared up at her for a moment and blinked his deep-blue eyes. He opened his mouth but all that came out was a broken chirp; there was no way he'd be able to speak for quite a while.
He shuffled slightly, kicking away any last fragments of shell. However, in the process, he accidentally fell off of Rose's lap and landed in the grass. A small Oof escaped him as he landed, though he found the feel of grass... Interesting.
@Staggare

Rose chuckled watching the hatchling. She stood up, staying close to protect the hatchling from harm incase the need arose. "What should I call you?" she said, tilting her head a bit in thought.
@Staggare

Rose chuckled watching the hatchling. She stood up, staying close to protect the hatchling from harm incase the need arose. "What should I call you?" she said, tilting her head a bit in thought.
E2amngG.png04n5rQx.png8th6mfc.pngtPW2xgo.pngarOGchX.png
@DalphiaRose ((Sylvesta :P))

He rolls on his back in the grass, finding the feeling of dirt and foliage so... Strange. He looked up at the red dragon and blinked again, wondering the sounds coming out of her mouth meant.
@DalphiaRose ((Sylvesta :P))

He rolls on his back in the grass, finding the feeling of dirt and foliage so... Strange. He looked up at the red dragon and blinked again, wondering the sounds coming out of her mouth meant.
@Staggare ((HAH thanks XD I was like... "hmm... I can go in the lair and wait for the silly thing to load or hope I make a big enough hint!" hehe so uh do baby hatchlings just walk on their own? Or do older ones carry the younger ones? o.O))

Rose looked up into the sky, panicking a bit at how late in the afternoon it was. "I need to get home..." Maybe Thunder will let me keep him? I could say he is mine... no, that wouldn't make sense. His eye color is to different. Maybe I say I found him? But Thunder doesn't accept 'strays'...
@Staggare ((HAH thanks XD I was like... "hmm... I can go in the lair and wait for the silly thing to load or hope I make a big enough hint!" hehe so uh do baby hatchlings just walk on their own? Or do older ones carry the younger ones? o.O))

Rose looked up into the sky, panicking a bit at how late in the afternoon it was. "I need to get home..." Maybe Thunder will let me keep him? I could say he is mine... no, that wouldn't make sense. His eye color is to different. Maybe I say I found him? But Thunder doesn't accept 'strays'...
@DalphiaRose ((Hmmm well I'm thinking that reptiles generally learn how to walk and swim pretty quickly, because most are independant from a super early age... At least it'll help with the progression of the story haha XD Of course flight will have to wait))

He cocked his head to the side. "Chiir?" He tried to sit like the red dragon was, but instead rolled backwards with a small squeal. He then rolled onto his belly and tried putting his feet flat on the ground. He stood, well, kind of, using his arms as front legs, with his hindlegs pushing his rump high into the air. He tried his first step but kicked his left arm, making him collapse.

((I have a new-born hatchie. Therrefore, I WILL make him cute >:D And a little annoying))
@DalphiaRose ((Hmmm well I'm thinking that reptiles generally learn how to walk and swim pretty quickly, because most are independant from a super early age... At least it'll help with the progression of the story haha XD Of course flight will have to wait))

He cocked his head to the side. "Chiir?" He tried to sit like the red dragon was, but instead rolled backwards with a small squeal. He then rolled onto his belly and tried putting his feet flat on the ground. He stood, well, kind of, using his arms as front legs, with his hindlegs pushing his rump high into the air. He tried his first step but kicked his left arm, making him collapse.

((I have a new-born hatchie. Therrefore, I WILL make him cute >:D And a little annoying))
@Staggare ((ha cute lil hatchie!! :D))

Rose just watched, momentarily distracted. She got down on all fours and walked, similar to how a ferret walked? She then turned to see if the hatchling would follow. She wanted to get back soon. Dark was coming slowly but the hatchling could potentially come even slower.
@Staggare ((ha cute lil hatchie!! :D))

Rose just watched, momentarily distracted. She got down on all fours and walked, similar to how a ferret walked? She then turned to see if the hatchling would follow. She wanted to get back soon. Dark was coming slowly but the hatchling could potentially come even slower.
@DalphiaRose

He got back up on all-fours and watched the adult dragon. Mimicking her movements, he fell a few times but managed to walk up beside her without too many mistakes. He stopped and plonked his rump back down on the grass, looking at Rose expectantly.
@DalphiaRose

He got back up on all-fours and watched the adult dragon. Mimicking her movements, he fell a few times but managed to walk up beside her without too many mistakes. He stopped and plonked his rump back down on the grass, looking at Rose expectantly.
@Staggare

Rose went behind him and nudged him gently. "C'mon lil one." She began walking again, headed to the trees. Again her mind started thinking about what would happen when she reached home.
@Staggare

Rose went behind him and nudged him gently. "C'mon lil one." She began walking again, headed to the trees. Again her mind started thinking about what would happen when she reached home.
@DalphiaRose

He plodded along forward, following the red dragon eagerly at her left flank. As they passed through the tree, he gazed up at them with awe before realising he had gone off track and quickly moved back to Rose's side
@DalphiaRose

He plodded along forward, following the red dragon eagerly at her left flank. As they passed through the tree, he gazed up at them with awe before realising he had gone off track and quickly moved back to Rose's side
@Staggare

Rose was constantly making sure her little adopted hatchling was close and safe. As they got closer to her clan's home, she wrapped her tail around the hatchling's tail in a manor similar to holding hands. Soon, faces appeared amongst the underbrush. Rose became a bit nervous. The looks were both curious and judging.

Thunder, one of the highest ranking males, turned when he heard the murmuring from her entrance into the main area. Rose dipped her head, waiting for him to speak.
@Staggare

Rose was constantly making sure her little adopted hatchling was close and safe. As they got closer to her clan's home, she wrapped her tail around the hatchling's tail in a manor similar to holding hands. Soon, faces appeared amongst the underbrush. Rose became a bit nervous. The looks were both curious and judging.

Thunder, one of the highest ranking males, turned when he heard the murmuring from her entrance into the main area. Rose dipped her head, waiting for him to speak.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11