Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | onexone RP *{Private}*
@Staggare

Rose kept up but walked on land behind Amethyst. Her nervousness was starting to grow slowly.
@Staggare

Rose kept up but walked on land behind Amethyst. Her nervousness was starting to grow slowly.
E2amngG.png04n5rQx.png8th6mfc.pngtPW2xgo.pngarOGchX.png
@DalphiaRose

It didn't take too long to get to the clan (I think) and by then Sylvesta was on his two hind legs like a normal Fae. He was still tired, but aware enough to be walking next to his red mother than walking ahead. As they grew closer, he began to somewhat realise the circumstances and looked up at his mother, wondering if she were alright.
@DalphiaRose

It didn't take too long to get to the clan (I think) and by then Sylvesta was on his two hind legs like a normal Fae. He was still tired, but aware enough to be walking next to his red mother than walking ahead. As they grew closer, he began to somewhat realise the circumstances and looked up at his mother, wondering if she were alright.
@Staggare

Rose was looking about, not sure whether feelings were negative or positive within the clan.

((Two things. What do you think should happen next? Do you have any dragons you need or don't have mates for? AND do you have a game skype? (a.k.a. not your personal one) Ok that was three, I lied))
@Staggare

Rose was looking about, not sure whether feelings were negative or positive within the clan.

((Two things. What do you think should happen next? Do you have any dragons you need or don't have mates for? AND do you have a game skype? (a.k.a. not your personal one) Ok that was three, I lied))
@DalphiaRose

((Yes, I have a game for skype haha XD Did auto correct get you? My user's Dargarri. It's the only one I use, but I have other online people added on there to take off any personal info.
Dragons I don't have mates for... Well if you click on my banner, there's a stud section of dragons that don't have mates ^^ I've lent two males to a friend irl because she only had female dragons haha
Hmmmm I don't know really. I do like drama, but if you don't want to hurt your dear Rose then I can understand that. Just something that leads to them attempting to find a home for him?))

Sylvester copied her movements, her emotions having an affect on him also.
@DalphiaRose

((Yes, I have a game for skype haha XD Did auto correct get you? My user's Dargarri. It's the only one I use, but I have other online people added on there to take off any personal info.
Dragons I don't have mates for... Well if you click on my banner, there's a stud section of dragons that don't have mates ^^ I've lent two males to a friend irl because she only had female dragons haha
Hmmmm I don't know really. I do like drama, but if you don't want to hurt your dear Rose then I can understand that. Just something that leads to them attempting to find a home for him?))

Sylvester copied her movements, her emotions having an affect on him also.
@Staggare

((Ok I may make find you on there just so we can do stuff even if the site lags.

I'll take a look, I have a lot of dragons who need pairs... And they are all getting interrelated.

I like drama! Hmm we'll was Amethyst lying about Thunder? ))
@Staggare

((Ok I may make find you on there just so we can do stuff even if the site lags.

I'll take a look, I have a lot of dragons who need pairs... And they are all getting interrelated.

I like drama! Hmm we'll was Amethyst lying about Thunder? ))
((Well Thunder is your dragon but I believe she was. I mean, the impression he originally gave me was kind of... stubborn and unmoving in his opinions. Any other dragons who may be able to come in to make the scene more dramatic? XD))
((Well Thunder is your dragon but I believe she was. I mean, the impression he originally gave me was kind of... stubborn and unmoving in his opinions. Any other dragons who may be able to come in to make the scene more dramatic? XD))
((Oh why not! hehe))

@Staggare

As Rose began walking into the clan, again she felt many watching her.

Ailos, a blue male, came up to her. "What are you doing here?" he whispered.

Rose was confused. "Amethyst said..."

"Not such a good idea..." he said before taking off and landing in a tree.

Rose looked at Amethyst, wondering what was going on. She looked about for the Hoard and saw that it still remained in a little rocky area of the clan area. She stepped over to it and foraged around before producing a moth and beetle for Sylvestre (how do you spell it? Seems we keep changing how it is spelled XD)
((Oh why not! hehe))

@Staggare

As Rose began walking into the clan, again she felt many watching her.

Ailos, a blue male, came up to her. "What are you doing here?" he whispered.

Rose was confused. "Amethyst said..."

"Not such a good idea..." he said before taking off and landing in a tree.

Rose looked at Amethyst, wondering what was going on. She looked about for the Hoard and saw that it still remained in a little rocky area of the clan area. She stepped over to it and foraged around before producing a moth and beetle for Sylvestre (how do you spell it? Seems we keep changing how it is spelled XD)
@DalphiaRose

Amethyst avoided Rose's gaze, her guilt plainly shown as she quickens her pace.

Sylvester's ((I know right? sorry though, it's my fault XD I keep forgetting haha)) eyes widened as the moth and beetle, licking his jaws eagerly. He reached up but, being young, fell over and propped himself back up again. This time, he reached up with an open paw, asking for Rose to put the bug on his paw rather than taking it like he previously attempted.
@DalphiaRose

Amethyst avoided Rose's gaze, her guilt plainly shown as she quickens her pace.

Sylvester's ((I know right? sorry though, it's my fault XD I keep forgetting haha)) eyes widened as the moth and beetle, licking his jaws eagerly. He reached up but, being young, fell over and propped himself back up again. This time, he reached up with an open paw, asking for Rose to put the bug on his paw rather than taking it like he previously attempted.
@Staggare

Rose placed the bugs onto his paw before giving Amethyst a very loaded glance. She found a few bugs for herself and started nibbling on them, remaining alert.

((Oh and Amethyst got sold, just in case you start wondering where she went XD Put all my for sale dragons in auction house for under 10k since no one was buying and now they are all gone!))
@Staggare

Rose placed the bugs onto his paw before giving Amethyst a very loaded glance. She found a few bugs for herself and started nibbling on them, remaining alert.

((Oh and Amethyst got sold, just in case you start wondering where she went XD Put all my for sale dragons in auction house for under 10k since no one was buying and now they are all gone!))
@DalphiaRose

((Oh really? I just had a look at your dragon sale forums and they were there when I saw, so I didn't realise XD I will miss Anethyst, she was a pretty dragon... even if she wasn't all that fit for breeding))

Sylvester chirps happily and wolfed them down, almost swallowing both in one huge gulp. almost. He coughed up half a moth before re-eating it, possibly disgusting some on-lookers. He didn't pay attention to Rose's tension. This place had food! Therefore, it MUST be good!
@DalphiaRose

((Oh really? I just had a look at your dragon sale forums and they were there when I saw, so I didn't realise XD I will miss Anethyst, she was a pretty dragon... even if she wasn't all that fit for breeding))

Sylvester chirps happily and wolfed them down, almost swallowing both in one huge gulp. almost. He coughed up half a moth before re-eating it, possibly disgusting some on-lookers. He didn't pay attention to Rose's tension. This place had food! Therefore, it MUST be good!