Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | onexone RP *{Private}*
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
((@DalphiaRose WHoOT! My trip is over >:D))

He tilted his head to the side and quickly swiped up the butterfly into his mouth, not eating it but simply holding it. He trotted towards his mother, purring slightly as he walked around the new nest, sniffing and investigating
((@DalphiaRose WHoOT! My trip is over >:D))

He tilted his head to the side and quickly swiped up the butterfly into his mouth, not eating it but simply holding it. He trotted towards his mother, purring slightly as he walked around the new nest, sniffing and investigating
@Staggare ((my trip has not ended! It goes on until the 15th! Thank you dad for a smarty phone!))

Rose encouraged the hatchling to lay down, as darkness was soon upon them. "I wonder why none of my friends have come..." She thought aloud.
@Staggare ((my trip has not ended! It goes on until the 15th! Thank you dad for a smarty phone!))

Rose encouraged the hatchling to lay down, as darkness was soon upon them. "I wonder why none of my friends have come..." She thought aloud.
E2amngG.png04n5rQx.png8th6mfc.pngtPW2xgo.pngarOGchX.png
@DalphiaRose

He tilted his head, watching her and recognised that something might be wrong. Ignoring her encouragement, he walked up to her and rubed against her foreleg, sitting down on his haunches, still leaning against her leg as if that might help.
@DalphiaRose

He tilted his head, watching her and recognised that something might be wrong. Ignoring her encouragement, he walked up to her and rubed against her foreleg, sitting down on his haunches, still leaning against her leg as if that might help.
@staggare

Rose hugged the hatchling in a dragony way. "Now sleep, we have a stressful day tomorrow. " she smiled at the hatchling then looked up past the treetops.
@staggare

Rose hugged the hatchling in a dragony way. "Now sleep, we have a stressful day tomorrow. " she smiled at the hatchling then looked up past the treetops.
@DalphiaRose

He followed her gaze before obeying and curling up in the nest and closing his eyes, though he was just pretending with one eye partially open.
@DalphiaRose

He followed her gaze before obeying and curling up in the nest and closing his eyes, though he was just pretending with one eye partially open.
@Staggare

Rose kept watch, hoping the hatchling would get some sleep. She stood near the nest, eyes open and looking about. It was soon dark and Rose did her best to stay calm an awake.
@Staggare

Rose kept watch, hoping the hatchling would get some sleep. She stood near the nest, eyes open and looking about. It was soon dark and Rose did her best to stay calm an awake.
@DalphiaRose
The hatchling watched his mother watch over him until he quickly fell asleep. He was more tired than he thought, being such a little one. Almost nothing could have woken him from that slumber.
@DalphiaRose
The hatchling watched his mother watch over him until he quickly fell asleep. He was more tired than he thought, being such a little one. Almost nothing could have woken him from that slumber.
@staggare

Rose awoke with a start and looked about frantically but realized it was morning. She shook her head, trying to remember when she fell asleep and why she wasn't in her tree... She looked down at the hatchling and everything came back to her. She smiled and waited for him to wake up.
@staggare

Rose awoke with a start and looked about frantically but realized it was morning. She shook her head, trying to remember when she fell asleep and why she wasn't in her tree... She looked down at the hatchling and everything came back to her. She smiled and waited for him to wake up.
@DalphiaRose
He remained asleep, still tired from his busy day. It was a lot to do for a dragon who wasn't even one day old.

((I was thinking, perhaps someone from the clan could come by? Or were you planning something else?^^))
@DalphiaRose
He remained asleep, still tired from his busy day. It was a lot to do for a dragon who wasn't even one day old.

((I was thinking, perhaps someone from the clan could come by? Or were you planning something else?^^))
@staggare

((You mind playing the other dragon? Not a fun to talk to myself!))

Rose smiled and looked about for food. She found a few insects and munched on them.
@staggare

((You mind playing the other dragon? Not a fun to talk to myself!))

Rose smiled and looked about for food. She found a few insects and munched on them.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11