Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Seperate [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16

{ Is everyone subscribed to the thread? Should we bother with pinging? @blazingsnark @Dianaaa @DragonDraws @NerdPaw @RustedMeadows }

Maloid's paitence finally wore thin, and with a grunt, she got up, slipped between the boulders, and made a bee-line toward the back of the manor, wings pressed against her back tightly, and head low.

"M-Maloid!" Jem squeaked jumping up. But his partner had already made it to the corner, a ridiculous grin on her face as she crouched below one of the windows and stared back at him. Jem muttered something vulgar under his breath and practically speed-crawled toward her. Luckily, most of the dragons in the room didn't seem interested in the barren land outside, as he made it to Maloid.

"You will be the death of me." Jem panted.

"And as will you. Now come on, light's-a-wasting," Maloid hummed quietly, keeping her body pressed close to the building, and under any windows they passed. Once they were nearly to the other side, Maloid stood straight up and peered through the dazzling window. An empty corridor. Perfect.

Snatching something that looked like a trimmed, bent pipecleaner out of her pouch, Maloid teased it into what looked like a lock on the window. She did this for a minute, all the while Jem's head swinging around wildly from side-to-side, feeling as though a dragon would pop out of no where.

Huffing in frustration that she hadn't heard a click, Maloid gripped the window with both claws and pushed it up. It flung open with a muted shlunk. The red Wildclaw barked a laugh. Of course, it had been unlocked the whole time. She jumped through the window, and landed on the sides of her feet as not to have her large claw tap on the tile. Jem followed suit, crest pricked in alertness.

Maloid closed the window slowly and quietly behind them.

She tried to ignore the fact that it clicked shut. Why would it lock only from the inside during the day?

A toothy grin took over her face as she brushed that fact away. She pointed up a grand staircase just to their right that led to the higher levels. Jem shook his head firmly. There was a higher chance of dragons being up there. He gestured to the hallway in front of them, which had a smaller stairwell leading down to a basement.

Maloid rolled her eyes. Fine. There wouldn't be much of worth down there, probably, but she also didn't want her partner to have a heart attack during a scheme.

The duo made their way down the less elegant stairwell, talons lightly clicking on the hardening floor. They took a few twists and turns that Jem was doubtful they would remember. Maloid was getting increasingly annoyed that it seemed it was getting colder and dingier as they went on. She was. She was just going to suggest that they head back up when she heard a cold voice from farther down the twisting hallway. Looking back at Jem, she crouched and slipped forward; hearing him squeak audibly behind her. Because of how the hallway was shaped, she didn't notice the other passageway until she came across it.

Maloid froze as she passed the cavern, eyes drawn to the dank, downcast dragons resting on the floor. They were all in rows, with very little seperating them. A few looked up at her as she cast a shadow from standing in the entry way, but seemed generally uninterested. Many were dressed up in costumes or jewels, and nearly all had lash marks or claw marks across their back. She hadn't yet noticed the standing Wildclaw and Fae at the back of the room.

Surprisingly enough, Maloid paled, her mouth slightly agape. Jem took to her side, and looked like he was going to hurl.

Slavers.

"J-Jem, we gotta go," Maloid whispered, though she seemed fused to her spot.

{ Is everyone subscribed to the thread? Should we bother with pinging? @blazingsnark @Dianaaa @DragonDraws @NerdPaw @RustedMeadows }

Maloid's paitence finally wore thin, and with a grunt, she got up, slipped between the boulders, and made a bee-line toward the back of the manor, wings pressed against her back tightly, and head low.

"M-Maloid!" Jem squeaked jumping up. But his partner had already made it to the corner, a ridiculous grin on her face as she crouched below one of the windows and stared back at him. Jem muttered something vulgar under his breath and practically speed-crawled toward her. Luckily, most of the dragons in the room didn't seem interested in the barren land outside, as he made it to Maloid.

"You will be the death of me." Jem panted.

"And as will you. Now come on, light's-a-wasting," Maloid hummed quietly, keeping her body pressed close to the building, and under any windows they passed. Once they were nearly to the other side, Maloid stood straight up and peered through the dazzling window. An empty corridor. Perfect.

Snatching something that looked like a trimmed, bent pipecleaner out of her pouch, Maloid teased it into what looked like a lock on the window. She did this for a minute, all the while Jem's head swinging around wildly from side-to-side, feeling as though a dragon would pop out of no where.

Huffing in frustration that she hadn't heard a click, Maloid gripped the window with both claws and pushed it up. It flung open with a muted shlunk. The red Wildclaw barked a laugh. Of course, it had been unlocked the whole time. She jumped through the window, and landed on the sides of her feet as not to have her large claw tap on the tile. Jem followed suit, crest pricked in alertness.

Maloid closed the window slowly and quietly behind them.

She tried to ignore the fact that it clicked shut. Why would it lock only from the inside during the day?

A toothy grin took over her face as she brushed that fact away. She pointed up a grand staircase just to their right that led to the higher levels. Jem shook his head firmly. There was a higher chance of dragons being up there. He gestured to the hallway in front of them, which had a smaller stairwell leading down to a basement.

Maloid rolled her eyes. Fine. There wouldn't be much of worth down there, probably, but she also didn't want her partner to have a heart attack during a scheme.

The duo made their way down the less elegant stairwell, talons lightly clicking on the hardening floor. They took a few twists and turns that Jem was doubtful they would remember. Maloid was getting increasingly annoyed that it seemed it was getting colder and dingier as they went on. She was. She was just going to suggest that they head back up when she heard a cold voice from farther down the twisting hallway. Looking back at Jem, she crouched and slipped forward; hearing him squeak audibly behind her. Because of how the hallway was shaped, she didn't notice the other passageway until she came across it.

Maloid froze as she passed the cavern, eyes drawn to the dank, downcast dragons resting on the floor. They were all in rows, with very little seperating them. A few looked up at her as she cast a shadow from standing in the entry way, but seemed generally uninterested. Many were dressed up in costumes or jewels, and nearly all had lash marks or claw marks across their back. She hadn't yet noticed the standing Wildclaw and Fae at the back of the room.

Surprisingly enough, Maloid paled, her mouth slightly agape. Jem took to her side, and looked like he was going to hurl.

Slavers.

"J-Jem, we gotta go," Maloid whispered, though she seemed fused to her spot.
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhIHd9PNx.gif
pop-up art shop

she/her
FR +3
[size=1]@RustedMeadows[/size] [center][img]http://orig01.deviantart.net/8f53/f/2016/239/f/c/tumblr_inline_o21bmtn7oz1r3lvtf_400_by_coloradoblues-dafjd9n.png[/img][/center] Ahe paused for a moment turning and looking at this new dragon with a bored expression. He gave a quick glance over his green eyes sharp before turning his whole body to face her. He started directly down at her. A head tilt sent his silks to one side his eyes scanning over this dragon still seeming to look through her rather than at her half the time. It wasn't long for his eyes to land on the dragons in the distance for a split second before lowering his head to the Fae. A sudden charming smile gracing his features. He was bold, but his master raised him that way. And why he was sent here was now very clear to him. He raised a hand slowly and put it directly under the Fae's chin making eye contact with her before standing up straight his hand dragging away slowly and those silver beads making that same sweet tune as they hit each other. [color=#0B610B]"Checking. Food?"[/color] He looked back over his shoulder at the female Wild Claw gesturing to her when he said the word food. Yet again only a few words from him, but those few words were silken and welcoming. While he was indeed going to check on her, he was hoping the question of food would get the Fae to leave to get some. He had now fowl intentions for this female, just questions. Why she was here, what in the world was she doing, and how could she not know how to dance? [center][img]http://orig01.deviantart.net/8f53/f/2016/239/f/c/tumblr_inline_o21bmtn7oz1r3lvtf_400_by_coloradoblues-dafjd9n.png[/img][/center]
@RustedMeadows
tumblr_inline_o21bmtn7oz1r3lvtf_400_by_coloradoblues-dafjd9n.png

Ahe paused for a moment turning and looking at this new dragon with a bored expression. He gave a quick glance over his green eyes sharp before turning his whole body to face her. He started directly down at her. A head tilt sent his silks to one side his eyes scanning over this dragon still seeming to look through her rather than at her half the time. It wasn't long for his eyes to land on the dragons in the distance for a split second before lowering his head to the Fae. A sudden charming smile gracing his features.

He was bold, but his master raised him that way. And why he was sent here was now very clear to him. He raised a hand slowly and put it directly under the Fae's chin making eye contact with her before standing up straight his hand dragging away slowly and those silver beads making that same sweet tune as they hit each other.

"Checking. Food?" He looked back over his shoulder at the female Wild Claw gesturing to her when he said the word food. Yet again only a few words from him, but those few words were silken and welcoming. While he was indeed going to check on her, he was hoping the question of food would get the Fae to leave to get some. He had now fowl intentions for this female, just questions. Why she was here, what in the world was she doing, and how could she not know how to dance?
tumblr_inline_o21bmtn7oz1r3lvtf_400_by_coloradoblues-dafjd9n.png
1_by_cas_a_fras-daufibl.gif
2_by_cas_a_fras-daufib9.gif
3_by_cas_a_fras-daufiaz.gif
((I'll just assume people are subscribed....?))

"My name is Esper." He grinned wider, lazily flicking his tail and measuring up the Skydancer. "I heard of your little decoration from all the way over in the Starfall Isles, and decided I wanted to meet the owner." Lies, lies, but Esper's emotions weren't exactly straight in the first place, enabling him to lie to Skydancers. He giggled.

Lyrae popped out of the snowdrift where he'd fallen, shaking his head to clear the snow off. Oh crap, his harp! He scrambled to check on it, then cursed quietly when he saw a long crack running through the wood.

Then the overseer's whip cracked down onto the bound Wildclaw, making Lyrae look up and frown. He'd stumbled straight into a conflicted clan, hadn't he....

Quietly, he began to sing a song of rejuvination, attempting to fix his harp and strengthen the poor Wildclaw at the same time.
((I'll just assume people are subscribed....?))

"My name is Esper." He grinned wider, lazily flicking his tail and measuring up the Skydancer. "I heard of your little decoration from all the way over in the Starfall Isles, and decided I wanted to meet the owner." Lies, lies, but Esper's emotions weren't exactly straight in the first place, enabling him to lie to Skydancers. He giggled.

Lyrae popped out of the snowdrift where he'd fallen, shaking his head to clear the snow off. Oh crap, his harp! He scrambled to check on it, then cursed quietly when he saw a long crack running through the wood.

Then the overseer's whip cracked down onto the bound Wildclaw, making Lyrae look up and frown. He'd stumbled straight into a conflicted clan, hadn't he....

Quietly, he began to sing a song of rejuvination, attempting to fix his harp and strengthen the poor Wildclaw at the same time.
TTbPXX8.png
[center][color=#4300b6][font=Gabriola][size=5] Name: Arabella Gender: Female Personality: A very imaginative dragon, Arabella likes to fantasize a lot. She is sweet, but very wary toward some [i]people[/i]---er, [b]dragons[/b]. She is very passive-agressive, and acts neutral but calm possibly all the time. Likes flapping her wings around, and flying with her , er, dragon friends. Nothing else to say about her here, maybe you can find out more while roleplaying? Additional: Can use telepathy, and move dragons or objects. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27572372] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/275724/27572372_350.png[/img] ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ When she flew down to the cold, snowy floor, Arabella decided to sit down for a moment, taking rapid breaths, before shaking her wings out to clear some leaves that stuck in them. Her bows were now very dirty and muddy, she sighed as she tried to untie them and tie them again with the help of her paws, tongue and tail, she didn't really succeed- well, she made a messy bow-like knot, at least.

Name: Arabella
Personality: A very imaginative dragon, Arabella likes to fantasize a lot. She is sweet, but very wary toward some people---er, dragons. She is very passive-agressive, and acts neutral but calm possibly all the time. Likes flapping her wings around, and flying with her , er, dragon friends. Nothing else to say about her here, maybe you can find out more while roleplaying?
Additional: Can use telepathy, and move dragons or objects.

27572372_350.png
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When she flew down to the cold, snowy floor, Arabella decided to sit down for a moment, taking rapid breaths, before shaking her wings out to clear some leaves that stuck in them. Her bows were now very dirty and muddy, she sighed as she tried to untie them and tie them again with the help of her paws, tongue and tail, she didn't really succeed- well, she made a messy bow-like knot, at least.
check out my art shop! http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2010944
Myla looked up at Ahe, shiverring slightly she shook hed head, biting her lip.
"I-I just want Nihlis. He's meant to always always always be by my side." She choked, before let out out another sob. Her emotions were starting to escalate. Which was not good. Her head hurt, it felt like there were walls pressing in, and at the same time, lik an exapanding force inside her mind was pressing out. She groaned, and clutched her head, squeezing her eyes shut in pain.
"I just want Nihlis/ I just want Nihlis." She mumbled. And she couldn't hold it back anymore. The expanding force inside her mind found a crack, and thread it's way out. She had the power. Some of the objects in the room started shaking, and sliding about on the floor. A pottery jar in the hallway shivered and fell with a smash, that shards scattering over, all the way to the feet of the wildclaw duo who had just entered. The straw cot in her room started to spin, making a distracting scraping noise against the ground.
"Nih-lis." She moaned, still clutching her head.

Mahrjov (the skydancer Master) scowled at the nocturne still, and shook his head. "Out. Get out. I do not recognise you, so you wouldn't be my guest. i don't know how you got in here, but you gotta get out." He said, pointing firmly to the entrance, the scowl still deep in his face,

Nihlis found himself starting to feel inexplicably sad. He scowled, not sure how to react, when he realized it must be that he and Myla still shared a tenuous link. And that immediately worried him. Clearly the emotion had to be strong, to be felt at a distance. He growled.
"Myla." He whispered, under his breath. He worried for her. She wasn't as strong as he was, couldn't take as much. What were they doing to her? He growled, and glared at the other dragons.
"Just rack off! The more ya stick around, the worse it's gonna get for me." He hissed. The overseer gave Nihlis a blank stare, before smirking.
"He's right, you know. I'm taking him back to the manor, an I have no choice but to tell the bossman about this... discussion? And he will not be happy." The coatl said cruelly, purring the last words as if he were instead delicately flirting.
Myla looked up at Ahe, shiverring slightly she shook hed head, biting her lip.
"I-I just want Nihlis. He's meant to always always always be by my side." She choked, before let out out another sob. Her emotions were starting to escalate. Which was not good. Her head hurt, it felt like there were walls pressing in, and at the same time, lik an exapanding force inside her mind was pressing out. She groaned, and clutched her head, squeezing her eyes shut in pain.
"I just want Nihlis/ I just want Nihlis." She mumbled. And she couldn't hold it back anymore. The expanding force inside her mind found a crack, and thread it's way out. She had the power. Some of the objects in the room started shaking, and sliding about on the floor. A pottery jar in the hallway shivered and fell with a smash, that shards scattering over, all the way to the feet of the wildclaw duo who had just entered. The straw cot in her room started to spin, making a distracting scraping noise against the ground.
"Nih-lis." She moaned, still clutching her head.

Mahrjov (the skydancer Master) scowled at the nocturne still, and shook his head. "Out. Get out. I do not recognise you, so you wouldn't be my guest. i don't know how you got in here, but you gotta get out." He said, pointing firmly to the entrance, the scowl still deep in his face,

Nihlis found himself starting to feel inexplicably sad. He scowled, not sure how to react, when he realized it must be that he and Myla still shared a tenuous link. And that immediately worried him. Clearly the emotion had to be strong, to be felt at a distance. He growled.
"Myla." He whispered, under his breath. He worried for her. She wasn't as strong as he was, couldn't take as much. What were they doing to her? He growled, and glared at the other dragons.
"Just rack off! The more ya stick around, the worse it's gonna get for me." He hissed. The overseer gave Nihlis a blank stare, before smirking.
"He's right, you know. I'm taking him back to the manor, an I have no choice but to tell the bossman about this... discussion? And he will not be happy." The coatl said cruelly, purring the last words as if he were instead delicately flirting.
3bOUqr5.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Wild Dog Subspecies

Borealis watched as Ahe left, following the newbie. He was now alone with his master and the nobles, so he might as well make a positive impression on both of them. He took the skydancer's silence for an indication that he was doing well, so he continued.

Moving his wings so the light reflected on them and spinning, occasionally implementing the dance moves he first did when he entered the room. He wondered how the newbie would fare here. She didn't seem tough, or skilled with dancing. Perhaps she would try to run away, or maybe the master would transform her into a perfect dancer. Newbies were always hard to watch, in the slave caves and preforming..

Borealis watched as Ahe left, following the newbie. He was now alone with his master and the nobles, so he might as well make a positive impression on both of them. He took the skydancer's silence for an indication that he was doing well, so he continued.

Moving his wings so the light reflected on them and spinning, occasionally implementing the dance moves he first did when he entered the room. He wondered how the newbie would fare here. She didn't seem tough, or skilled with dancing. Perhaps she would try to run away, or maybe the master would transform her into a perfect dancer. Newbies were always hard to watch, in the slave caves and preforming..

Esper grinned at Mahrjov and tucked his paws underneath his chest, silently prepping a portal to drop into the moment anyone tried to touch him. "Make me," he teased.

Lyrae ran his claws over his newly-repaired harp, then listened to the overseer's words, frowning. Thankfully he was still concealed from the overseer, half buried in a snowdrift. But what would the overseer do to this poor Wildclaw slave? Oh, this was why he hated slave clans, they always invited so much conflict.... But he couldn't just stand by and watch this, could he?
Esper grinned at Mahrjov and tucked his paws underneath his chest, silently prepping a portal to drop into the moment anyone tried to touch him. "Make me," he teased.

Lyrae ran his claws over his newly-repaired harp, then listened to the overseer's words, frowning. Thankfully he was still concealed from the overseer, half buried in a snowdrift. But what would the overseer do to this poor Wildclaw slave? Oh, this was why he hated slave clans, they always invited so much conflict.... But he couldn't just stand by and watch this, could he?
TTbPXX8.png

Jem jumped about three feet into the air at the sound of the jar exploding onto the floor just feet away. Maloid hissed as a shard grazed her leg, before swearing vulgarly. Most of the other dragons in the cavern were now looking up, but didn't say anything. That gave her an uncomfortable, uncanny feeling. Even more frightening were the ones who didn't react, and just stayed huddled against the wall.

"Everything alright down there, ladies?" Maloid called out, teeth gritted. Her head snapped to the side as Jem thunked her horns roughly with his talon, a look of WHAT ARE YOU DOING clear in his eyes. Baring her teeth, Maloid thunked him back harder. They had already been seen, so she felt like the logical thing to do was to play it off. She was curious, anyways. Jem was still trying to regain himself from the hit, and the jittering floor.

Jem jumped about three feet into the air at the sound of the jar exploding onto the floor just feet away. Maloid hissed as a shard grazed her leg, before swearing vulgarly. Most of the other dragons in the cavern were now looking up, but didn't say anything. That gave her an uncomfortable, uncanny feeling. Even more frightening were the ones who didn't react, and just stayed huddled against the wall.

"Everything alright down there, ladies?" Maloid called out, teeth gritted. Her head snapped to the side as Jem thunked her horns roughly with his talon, a look of WHAT ARE YOU DOING clear in his eyes. Baring her teeth, Maloid thunked him back harder. They had already been seen, so she felt like the logical thing to do was to play it off. She was curious, anyways. Jem was still trying to regain himself from the hit, and the jittering floor.
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhIHd9PNx.gif
pop-up art shop

she/her
FR +3
Mahrjov scowled, before giving a little click of his fingers. "Guard!" He called. At his summoning, a large guardian bumbled over, his face set like stone.
"Kindly escort this gentleman to the front door, he seems to have become muddled about where he belongs." Mahrjov said with a bored expression, although his eyes said otherwise. The guardian nodded, and walked up to the nocturne.
"Sir, please come with me, else I shall have to use force." He said in a rough voice, a heavy scowl replacing the impassive look he just previously had.
Mahrjov scowled, before giving a little click of his fingers. "Guard!" He called. At his summoning, a large guardian bumbled over, his face set like stone.
"Kindly escort this gentleman to the front door, he seems to have become muddled about where he belongs." Mahrjov said with a bored expression, although his eyes said otherwise. The guardian nodded, and walked up to the nocturne.
"Sir, please come with me, else I shall have to use force." He said in a rough voice, a heavy scowl replacing the impassive look he just previously had.
3bOUqr5.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Wild Dog Subspecies
Esper smirked up at the guard, silently daring him to try.
Esper smirked up at the guard, silently daring him to try.
TTbPXX8.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16