Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Seperate [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Maloid bit her lip, tongue prodding at her cheek. "That's what I was thinking. Girl, I don't know how all your magic earth stuff works, but this is different. I'm not really controlling it, just...talking to it, I guess," she started awkwardly, not sure how else to put it. It was more of a connectedness. "I don't think I'd be able to do this all at once, and even if I were, I'd likely pass out before hand. And with the wall, and," she motioned to the cell around her "It will take at least a couple days, probably more before I'll be able to weaken it enough. Even after that, anything incredibly straining would be harder..." she tapered off, getting all the more angry. A day was too long. A day meant he would come back down. "I don't know if you could hide somewhere for a while, and I could let you know when to come down, but I need time."

Maloid bit her lip, tongue prodding at her cheek. "That's what I was thinking. Girl, I don't know how all your magic earth stuff works, but this is different. I'm not really controlling it, just...talking to it, I guess," she started awkwardly, not sure how else to put it. It was more of a connectedness. "I don't think I'd be able to do this all at once, and even if I were, I'd likely pass out before hand. And with the wall, and," she motioned to the cell around her "It will take at least a couple days, probably more before I'll be able to weaken it enough. Even after that, anything incredibly straining would be harder..." she tapered off, getting all the more angry. A day was too long. A day meant he would come back down. "I don't know if you could hide somewhere for a while, and I could let you know when to come down, but I need time."
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhIHd9PNx.gif
pop-up art shop

she/her
FR +3
It took Noel awhile to remember where she was when she woke up. She saw Nihlis at the cave entrance sitting looking gloomy. She padded over to him and sat down.

"Looks like it snowed again. Good It would have covered any prints we might have left" Noel said.

"Hey, are you ok?" She asked.

(I am only going to be able to post once a day. I only have the comp in the mornings)
It took Noel awhile to remember where she was when she woke up. She saw Nihlis at the cave entrance sitting looking gloomy. She padded over to him and sat down.

"Looks like it snowed again. Good It would have covered any prints we might have left" Noel said.

"Hey, are you ok?" She asked.

(I am only going to be able to post once a day. I only have the comp in the mornings)
4sMOFQ8.pnghVHlIic.png
"Oh..." Was all Myla said. She frowned, biting her lip.
"I can try and loosen some of the rocks for you, if you want? Might that help?" She asked, cocking her head.
"I can't do too much though, I expended a lot of my magic fighting the guard." She admitted sheepishly.

Nihlis looked at Noel, and shrugged.
"I don't know anymore... I'm worried about my sister. I contacted her, through a dream, but I think she's in trouble, she was acting different. I need to get to her. She's going to try and get away, but if she can't, we have to go as far as Dragonhome. If she does get away, only the southern Tangled Woods." He said, looking back out into the snow, blinking slowly.
"Oh..." Was all Myla said. She frowned, biting her lip.
"I can try and loosen some of the rocks for you, if you want? Might that help?" She asked, cocking her head.
"I can't do too much though, I expended a lot of my magic fighting the guard." She admitted sheepishly.

Nihlis looked at Noel, and shrugged.
"I don't know anymore... I'm worried about my sister. I contacted her, through a dream, but I think she's in trouble, she was acting different. I need to get to her. She's going to try and get away, but if she can't, we have to go as far as Dragonhome. If she does get away, only the southern Tangled Woods." He said, looking back out into the snow, blinking slowly.
3bOUqr5.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Wild Dog Subspecies

Maloid ran her hands through her crest, eyes squinted shut in thought. "I don't know. I don't know. It may mess it up, or alert someone. Even if we were to get out tonight, we both may not be able to get away fast enough or quietly enough to prevent them from tracking us down again," Maloid scuffed her talons on the floor in impatience.

"And...I know you don't want to go on for a few more days like this. I really do think you should just hide. It's a big enough place, and-" she slung off her bag, and offered it through the bars. "There are some dried mouse strips in there, a couple knives, and a few more odds and ends. You may end up needing it more than I do." She winced then at her own realization. "Oh, and if you do decide to hide out somewhere, ah, don't tell me where, aight?" Maloid stated asked with a soggy smile. "And if you're not, at least take a blade."

Maloid ran her hands through her crest, eyes squinted shut in thought. "I don't know. I don't know. It may mess it up, or alert someone. Even if we were to get out tonight, we both may not be able to get away fast enough or quietly enough to prevent them from tracking us down again," Maloid scuffed her talons on the floor in impatience.

"And...I know you don't want to go on for a few more days like this. I really do think you should just hide. It's a big enough place, and-" she slung off her bag, and offered it through the bars. "There are some dried mouse strips in there, a couple knives, and a few more odds and ends. You may end up needing it more than I do." She winced then at her own realization. "Oh, and if you do decide to hide out somewhere, ah, don't tell me where, aight?" Maloid stated asked with a soggy smile. "And if you're not, at least take a blade."
pop-up art shop

she/her
FR +3
"Tangled woods? I have only been there once. " Noel said as she looked out at the gently swirling snow. If we go over the ocean we would end up in the Windswept Plateau. That is where my clan is. If we stop there I can at least let them know I am ok."

"I don't know about you but I am ready to go. And I am getting a little hungry." Noel said as she stood up.
"Tangled woods? I have only been there once. " Noel said as she looked out at the gently swirling snow. If we go over the ocean we would end up in the Windswept Plateau. That is where my clan is. If we stop there I can at least let them know I am ok."

"I don't know about you but I am ready to go. And I am getting a little hungry." Noel said as she stood up.
4sMOFQ8.pnghVHlIic.png
Myla shrugged.
"Something is better than nothing... please, I don't know how much longer I can bear this. I need to get back to my brother, or I'm scared bad things are going to happen, very bad things. Please." Myla begged, looking more and more desperate.

Nihlis grimaced. "That takes me further away from Myla though... trust me, the Tangled Woods are nothing to a native. The wisps will likely leave you alone, with me around." He said nonchalantly. He nodded, however, to her second suggestion.

"I am a bit hungry. I could do with something. Let's go?" He asked, smiling faintly.
Myla shrugged.
"Something is better than nothing... please, I don't know how much longer I can bear this. I need to get back to my brother, or I'm scared bad things are going to happen, very bad things. Please." Myla begged, looking more and more desperate.

Nihlis grimaced. "That takes me further away from Myla though... trust me, the Tangled Woods are nothing to a native. The wisps will likely leave you alone, with me around." He said nonchalantly. He nodded, however, to her second suggestion.

"I am a bit hungry. I could do with something. Let's go?" He asked, smiling faintly.
3bOUqr5.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Wild Dog Subspecies

@DragonDraws
@DragonDraws { ? }
Maloid rubbed her eyes, and seeing how Myla hadn't denied or accepted her offer, she just let the bag drop through the bars on the other side. Whatever, she could push it back through is she decided she didn't want it.

With that, Maloid walked over and slumped against her left wall, hind hitting the floor abruptly. She put her head in her talons. "I know, I know. I'll work on it right now. Just until it makes me sleep." She was already tired in the first place, as well as hungry. "And, ah, are they going to feed me down here?" she asked. She could just grab something from her satchel, but she didn't want to waste it if they were going to give her food anyways.

@DragonDraws
@DragonDraws { ? }
Maloid rubbed her eyes, and seeing how Myla hadn't denied or accepted her offer, she just let the bag drop through the bars on the other side. Whatever, she could push it back through is she decided she didn't want it.

With that, Maloid walked over and slumped against her left wall, hind hitting the floor abruptly. She put her head in her talons. "I know, I know. I'll work on it right now. Just until it makes me sleep." She was already tired in the first place, as well as hungry. "And, ah, are they going to feed me down here?" she asked. She could just grab something from her satchel, but she didn't want to waste it if they were going to give her food anyways.
pop-up art shop

she/her
FR +3
Noel lead the way out of the Canyon which took a couple of hours and they came to a snow covered waste land. Noel took to the air flying silently. She stayed low to the ground watching for any sign of life.

Suddenly something moved. Noel swooped done and came up with a Flecked Bushrunner.

"They are not that big but there are usually alot of them around. " And she proceeded to eat her catch.

All to soon it was gone and she took flight again, Skimming the ground looking for another meal. It took her several catches of various animals before she felt herself sufficiently full.

Noel lead the way out of the Canyon which took a couple of hours and they came to a snow covered waste land. Noel took to the air flying silently. She stayed low to the ground watching for any sign of life.

Suddenly something moved. Noel swooped done and came up with a Flecked Bushrunner.

"They are not that big but there are usually alot of them around. " And she proceeded to eat her catch.

All to soon it was gone and she took flight again, Skimming the ground looking for another meal. It took her several catches of various animals before she felt herself sufficiently full.

4sMOFQ8.pnghVHlIic.png
Uh.. anyone still here?
Uh.. anyone still here?
( I am still waiting. But I am here)
( I am still waiting. But I am here)
4sMOFQ8.pnghVHlIic.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16