Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Seperate [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16
Mahrjov jumped back in surprise, and scowled. "This party is invite only. Only my closest of noble friends are here, and I've never even seen you before in my life. Seeing as you can't be moved by force, may I at the very least persuade you to leave with some bribery?" He asked a slightly bored drawl in his voice.
"I have many riches to offer to you, worry not. He said, blinking lazily, although he kept a guarded look on his face.

Nihlis blinked at the Tundra, and hung his head, almost as if he was ashamed. "I can only do it when I get really intense emotions, on that degree at least. I can slightly alter the way a living creatures moves, making their wrds jumble or hands slip. But it only get intense when I do." He said, staring at the cold ground. The blizzard was starting to fade away, although there was still heavy snowfall, coating his pelt in a layer of white. He seemed to get more depressed at the mention of Myla.
"Myla is my twin sister. We're best friends, we always have been. We have never even left each other's side, ever. We sleep together, eat together, everything. Inseparable, everyone always said. But just yesterday we went out hunting, when a slaver found us and grabbed us, dragging us to an auction. They sold us off to different dragons. I have no idea where the hell Myla is, if she's okay, and I'm really worried." He explained, his voice starting to crack with emotion. The overseer stirred, groaning and clutching his arm. He looked up at Nihlis, a scowl on his face.
"So that's your story eh? Lot's of slaves are like that y'know, what makes you special? oh, look at me! I can control things! Well, so can so many other damn dragons. You aren't anything, and I doubt your sister is either. Probably a lowlife weakling just like you." He spat. Nihlis hissed in fury, and made to control the coatl again, but he held himself back. For now.
"You take that back. Now. Myla is better a dragon than you'd even know." He roared. The overseer just snarled back.
"You rotten slave, that's no way to treat your superiors. You better shut your mouth and learn some damn respect." He roared back. Nihlis howled in rage, and the coatl suddenly jerked to his feet, his body started to contort, twisting and turning, an audible cracking and snapping being heard.
"Take. That. Back!" Nihlis roared, shaving one last wave of fury towards the overseer. There was a very loud snap, and the coatls head was suddenly at a very, very bad angle. His dark body slumped to the ground, lifeless. Nihlis stood there in seething fury for a moment, before he realized what he had just done. he had killed a dragon. He had never killed anyone before, nor had he planned on it. He let out a cry as he stumbled back, landing hard on his rear.
"Wh-what have I done! The master will kill me, I know it!" he whispered, his voice trembling. He looked up at the other dragons.
"Please... you have to help me get out of here. I can't stay here. If I don't find Myla... bad things are gonna happen. Worse, if I die, Myla will lose it. That won't end well. You gotta get me away from here." He begged, his eyes watering.
Mahrjov jumped back in surprise, and scowled. "This party is invite only. Only my closest of noble friends are here, and I've never even seen you before in my life. Seeing as you can't be moved by force, may I at the very least persuade you to leave with some bribery?" He asked a slightly bored drawl in his voice.
"I have many riches to offer to you, worry not. He said, blinking lazily, although he kept a guarded look on his face.

Nihlis blinked at the Tundra, and hung his head, almost as if he was ashamed. "I can only do it when I get really intense emotions, on that degree at least. I can slightly alter the way a living creatures moves, making their wrds jumble or hands slip. But it only get intense when I do." He said, staring at the cold ground. The blizzard was starting to fade away, although there was still heavy snowfall, coating his pelt in a layer of white. He seemed to get more depressed at the mention of Myla.
"Myla is my twin sister. We're best friends, we always have been. We have never even left each other's side, ever. We sleep together, eat together, everything. Inseparable, everyone always said. But just yesterday we went out hunting, when a slaver found us and grabbed us, dragging us to an auction. They sold us off to different dragons. I have no idea where the hell Myla is, if she's okay, and I'm really worried." He explained, his voice starting to crack with emotion. The overseer stirred, groaning and clutching his arm. He looked up at Nihlis, a scowl on his face.
"So that's your story eh? Lot's of slaves are like that y'know, what makes you special? oh, look at me! I can control things! Well, so can so many other damn dragons. You aren't anything, and I doubt your sister is either. Probably a lowlife weakling just like you." He spat. Nihlis hissed in fury, and made to control the coatl again, but he held himself back. For now.
"You take that back. Now. Myla is better a dragon than you'd even know." He roared. The overseer just snarled back.
"You rotten slave, that's no way to treat your superiors. You better shut your mouth and learn some damn respect." He roared back. Nihlis howled in rage, and the coatl suddenly jerked to his feet, his body started to contort, twisting and turning, an audible cracking and snapping being heard.
"Take. That. Back!" Nihlis roared, shaving one last wave of fury towards the overseer. There was a very loud snap, and the coatls head was suddenly at a very, very bad angle. His dark body slumped to the ground, lifeless. Nihlis stood there in seething fury for a moment, before he realized what he had just done. he had killed a dragon. He had never killed anyone before, nor had he planned on it. He let out a cry as he stumbled back, landing hard on his rear.
"Wh-what have I done! The master will kill me, I know it!" he whispered, his voice trembling. He looked up at the other dragons.
"Please... you have to help me get out of here. I can't stay here. If I don't find Myla... bad things are gonna happen. Worse, if I die, Myla will lose it. That won't end well. You gotta get me away from here." He begged, his eyes watering.
3bOUqr5.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Wild Dog Subspecies

Maloid chuckled when the other Wildclaw corrected her, but didn't comment, because the only thing buzzing around her mind by that point was insults. But her smile quickly faded as Ahe approached her - no, approached Jem.

Maloid felt the need to intervene, and gritted her teeth tightly in her mouth. As his cowl was lifted, Jem threw his gaze to the ground, not looking at the other dragon, and trying not to make his jaw seem too set.

As soon as the dragon backed away, Maloid took a bold step forward, covering Jem now with her body. She didn't like this dragon already. Bold and robust was one thing, but bold and speechless was...weird. Her her mouth twitched up in a bitter smile of Happy? but didn't linger for long.

Her attention was quickly turned to Myla's babbling. "Aye, lass. This Nily-is guy, is he here?"

Maloid chuckled when the other Wildclaw corrected her, but didn't comment, because the only thing buzzing around her mind by that point was insults. But her smile quickly faded as Ahe approached her - no, approached Jem.

Maloid felt the need to intervene, and gritted her teeth tightly in her mouth. As his cowl was lifted, Jem threw his gaze to the ground, not looking at the other dragon, and trying not to make his jaw seem too set.

As soon as the dragon backed away, Maloid took a bold step forward, covering Jem now with her body. She didn't like this dragon already. Bold and robust was one thing, but bold and speechless was...weird. Her her mouth twitched up in a bitter smile of Happy? but didn't linger for long.

Her attention was quickly turned to Myla's babbling. "Aye, lass. This Nily-is guy, is he here?"
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhIHd9PNx.gif
pop-up art shop

she/her
FR +3
Myla looked up at the female wildclaw, surprise on her face. She hadn't actually expected to be heard out. She shook her head though.
"Oh no, you won't find Nihlis here. If he were, we'd both be gone and safe at home, we'e unstoppable together. No, we were captured and sold off as slaves. The dragon who bought him was from ice flight and wore warm clothing, so I suspect he's from the Icefields. So, Nihlis is very far away from here. Very..." She bit her lip, starting to get teary back.
"I've never even been without my brother before. One time when we were little, he tripped over and fell down a pithole. I got so panicked, I didn't know where he was. I about lost it. Needles to say, the trees in that area did not fare well. He was okay though, and I'd never felt happier then when I was back with him." She said glumly.
Myla looked up at the female wildclaw, surprise on her face. She hadn't actually expected to be heard out. She shook her head though.
"Oh no, you won't find Nihlis here. If he were, we'd both be gone and safe at home, we'e unstoppable together. No, we were captured and sold off as slaves. The dragon who bought him was from ice flight and wore warm clothing, so I suspect he's from the Icefields. So, Nihlis is very far away from here. Very..." She bit her lip, starting to get teary back.
"I've never even been without my brother before. One time when we were little, he tripped over and fell down a pithole. I got so panicked, I didn't know where he was. I about lost it. Needles to say, the trees in that area did not fare well. He was okay though, and I'd never felt happier then when I was back with him." She said glumly.
3bOUqr5.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Wild Dog Subspecies

Maloid threw a glance behind her, looking past Jem and toward the enterance before turning back to the frantic Wildclaw. Her interest was actually piqued by now. She stretched her neck, looking around the ground at the feet of the Wildclaw. No chains.

"Well, to be honest, I don't see much holding you back, hun." Maloid looked back to the cow-spotted dragon. Unless that was her owner, in which case would be understandable. But if it came down to it, it was three against one.

Okay, two against one. She's a mess.

"This is a big place, girlie. Who's gonna notice a dragon or two missing?" Maloid prompted, as if it were that simple. Which, in her mind, it probably was.

Maloid threw a glance behind her, looking past Jem and toward the enterance before turning back to the frantic Wildclaw. Her interest was actually piqued by now. She stretched her neck, looking around the ground at the feet of the Wildclaw. No chains.

"Well, to be honest, I don't see much holding you back, hun." Maloid looked back to the cow-spotted dragon. Unless that was her owner, in which case would be understandable. But if it came down to it, it was three against one.

Okay, two against one. She's a mess.

"This is a big place, girlie. Who's gonna notice a dragon or two missing?" Maloid prompted, as if it were that simple. Which, in her mind, it probably was.

pop-up art shop

she/her
FR +3
Myla thought over what the other dragon had just said fo a moment, fiddling with the blanket layed over her still.
"Well, I'm very weak, and He has lots of guards. I wouldn't stand a chance against them, none of my gifts could help me. Nihlis could do better, he can control living things. He's stronger, he's always been the strongest, in everything. He's probably fighting back right now, he's very brave and confident. But look at me, having to beg for help from strangers. I'm pathetic." She said with a defeated sigh. She looked back up at the wildclaw again, a hurt look on her face.
"Don't worry, He'd notice me missing. He's taken an extra liking to me apparently... a very unwelcome one it seems. I want away from him, but he usually keeps me under close watch." She explained. Not that she had been there for longer than a day, but despite that she knew routine,
Myla thought over what the other dragon had just said fo a moment, fiddling with the blanket layed over her still.
"Well, I'm very weak, and He has lots of guards. I wouldn't stand a chance against them, none of my gifts could help me. Nihlis could do better, he can control living things. He's stronger, he's always been the strongest, in everything. He's probably fighting back right now, he's very brave and confident. But look at me, having to beg for help from strangers. I'm pathetic." She said with a defeated sigh. She looked back up at the wildclaw again, a hurt look on her face.
"Don't worry, He'd notice me missing. He's taken an extra liking to me apparently... a very unwelcome one it seems. I want away from him, but he usually keeps me under close watch." She explained. Not that she had been there for longer than a day, but despite that she knew routine,
3bOUqr5.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Wild Dog Subspecies

Maloid considered for a moment, then gestured with her short arm to the entryway. "Looks like you have a lucky break, then. This place is big, sister. If we were able to get you out of this lavish r-" The Wildclaw promptly jerked to the side, her head snapped forward. She stumbled a few steps, then revealing Jem, who had a sour look on his face, though it brightened slightly after thumping her on the back of the head. He had decided that the cover was no longer necessary, and didn't feel like waiting until they got out.

"You're not very good at this," Maloid grumbled, clutching the back of her head. "And let me tell you, you're not gonna be very happy if you have to try and drag my unconscious hide all the way back to the Labyrinth."

"I'm not even going to start with you right now, but she's right. This place is probably loaded with guards. Have you even began to think how we're gonna get out, much less with another, watched dragon?" Jem hissed, sending a look at Ahe. What was his role in this?

"Have a heart, buddy. Doesn't this remind you of something similar?"

"I'm honored, but that doesn't change that-"

"Oh, I wasn't talking about you. Don't flatter yourself too quickly. I was talking about the other thing, but that's not important right now." Maloid turned back to the other two, an odd grin on her face. "Aye, that earthquake thing, can you do it on command?" Her mind was spinning now. This was just itching with fun. Just like all of those storybooks, where she would be the noble heroine, even if her help was a product of jumping to conclusions and wants.

Jem didn't share her enthusiasm.

Maloid considered for a moment, then gestured with her short arm to the entryway. "Looks like you have a lucky break, then. This place is big, sister. If we were able to get you out of this lavish r-" The Wildclaw promptly jerked to the side, her head snapped forward. She stumbled a few steps, then revealing Jem, who had a sour look on his face, though it brightened slightly after thumping her on the back of the head. He had decided that the cover was no longer necessary, and didn't feel like waiting until they got out.

"You're not very good at this," Maloid grumbled, clutching the back of her head. "And let me tell you, you're not gonna be very happy if you have to try and drag my unconscious hide all the way back to the Labyrinth."

"I'm not even going to start with you right now, but she's right. This place is probably loaded with guards. Have you even began to think how we're gonna get out, much less with another, watched dragon?" Jem hissed, sending a look at Ahe. What was his role in this?

"Have a heart, buddy. Doesn't this remind you of something similar?"

"I'm honored, but that doesn't change that-"

"Oh, I wasn't talking about you. Don't flatter yourself too quickly. I was talking about the other thing, but that's not important right now." Maloid turned back to the other two, an odd grin on her face. "Aye, that earthquake thing, can you do it on command?" Her mind was spinning now. This was just itching with fun. Just like all of those storybooks, where she would be the noble heroine, even if her help was a product of jumping to conclusions and wants.

Jem didn't share her enthusiasm.
pop-up art shop

she/her
FR +3
[center][img]http://orig01.deviantart.net/8f53/f/2016/239/f/c/tumblr_inline_o21bmtn7oz1r3lvtf_400_by_coloradoblues-dafjd9n.png[/img][/center] Ahe seemed to do nothing but watch for a moment. His eyes were scanning each dragon carefully as he listened to every word they said between each other. On the outside, he seemed calm, but he was irritated on the inside. He was calculating though not seeming to stop the planning process they had going on. Instead, he placed his veil back over his face and crossed his arms once again. He thought this was idiotic. They were trying so hard to escape and he understood little why. But he did understand the fear the female wild claw, Myla, felt and his harder more stubborn personality gave way as he let out an annoyed sigh. Ahe raised a paw and snapped his claws. He pushed himself off the wall his feather crest flattening as he glanced at the three wild claws. His master had sent him here as a loan, but would he understand Ahe's decision? Ulrich was a fair master, among other words that rushed through Ahe's mind as he smiled to himself. It was decided. [color=#0B610B]"Loud... Foolish."[/color] He wasn't mocking their little plan, well, he might have been but he couldn't state that. Glancing back over at the still tortured soul of a wild claw. He stepped back over to her, stepping over her and grimacing at the filthy and ice covered ground. He lifted his leg before stepping down quickly his toe claw piercing the ice. [color=#0B610B]"Not much time."[/color] Ahe picked his head up and turned to look at the other two dragons. They were lower down in the manor, no windows, no fresh air, but even Ahe sensed the approaching dusk. He put his paw out for her to grab once more his eyes lazily staring down at her. [center][img]http://orig01.deviantart.net/8f53/f/2016/239/f/c/tumblr_inline_o21bmtn7oz1r3lvtf_400_by_coloradoblues-dafjd9n.png[/img] Meanwhile...[/center] [center][img]http://orig10.deviantart.net/05cf/f/2016/239/e/9/tumblr_inline_o21bn7jdxd1r3lvtf_400_by_coloradoblues-dafjd9a.png[/img][/center] Skylines smiled happily and nodded standing back up and walking forward dipping his head in respect. He had the bag of riches with him and placed them down near a wall before turning to the coal and bowing again.[color=#1589FF]"The blizzard made it a little more difficult than I would have liked. I managed to run into a few of your slaves and overseers returning from work as well. But here are your gems, treasure, and other goods that our kingdom has to offer. Please take it as an offering from Ulrich and Kan."[/color] began to undo his scarf before he paused and turned again. [color=#1589FF]"Actually a certain slave of yours has caught my attention. Very promising, strong as well congratulations. But I must ask why you keep them bare. Surely this will effect productivity?"[/color] He grabbed the bag again and opened it to show the coalt his offer was real. And oh was it real. The bag was filled with sparkling rare gems and treasure worth what could only but millions to shame. Small containers marked with spices and herbs. But Skylines reached in and pulled out a slightly larger container opening it as a delicious smell floated free from the container. Skylines pulled a small baked good free and smiled offering for the coal to give it a try. [color=#1589FF]"Kan insisted to make a special offering. Our leading female used the finest, perfectly ripened, and riches things our royal kitchen has to offer for her."[/color] He left the bag open for the coalt to check if he so pleased. [center][img]http://orig10.deviantart.net/05cf/f/2016/239/e/9/tumblr_inline_o21bn7jdxd1r3lvtf_400_by_coloradoblues-dafjd9a.png[/img][/center]
tumblr_inline_o21bmtn7oz1r3lvtf_400_by_coloradoblues-dafjd9n.png

Ahe seemed to do nothing but watch for a moment. His eyes were scanning each dragon carefully as he listened to every word they said between each other. On the outside, he seemed calm, but he was irritated on the inside. He was calculating though not seeming to stop the planning process they had going on. Instead, he placed his veil back over his face and crossed his arms once again.

He thought this was idiotic. They were trying so hard to escape and he understood little why. But he did understand the fear the female wild claw, Myla, felt and his harder more stubborn personality gave way as he let out an annoyed sigh.

Ahe raised a paw and snapped his claws. He pushed himself off the wall his feather crest flattening as he glanced at the three wild claws. His master had sent him here as a loan, but would he understand Ahe's decision? Ulrich was a fair master, among other words that rushed through Ahe's mind as he smiled to himself. It was decided. "Loud... Foolish." He wasn't mocking their little plan, well, he might have been but he couldn't state that.

Glancing back over at the still tortured soul of a wild claw. He stepped back over to her, stepping over her and grimacing at the filthy and ice covered ground. He lifted his leg before stepping down quickly his toe claw piercing the ice. "Not much time." Ahe picked his head up and turned to look at the other two dragons. They were lower down in the manor, no windows, no fresh air, but even Ahe sensed the approaching dusk. He put his paw out for her to grab once more his eyes lazily staring down at her.
tumblr_inline_o21bmtn7oz1r3lvtf_400_by_coloradoblues-dafjd9n.png
Meanwhile...
tumblr_inline_o21bn7jdxd1r3lvtf_400_by_coloradoblues-dafjd9a.png
Skylines smiled happily and nodded standing back up and walking forward dipping his head in respect. He had the bag of riches with him and placed them down near a wall before turning to the coal and bowing again."The blizzard made it a little more difficult than I would have liked. I managed to run into a few of your slaves and overseers returning from work as well. But here are your gems, treasure, and other goods that our kingdom has to offer. Please take it as an offering from Ulrich and Kan." began to undo his scarf before he paused and turned again.

"Actually a certain slave of yours has caught my attention. Very promising, strong as well congratulations. But I must ask why you keep them bare. Surely this will effect productivity?" He grabbed the bag again and opened it to show the coalt his offer was real. And oh was it real.

The bag was filled with sparkling rare gems and treasure worth what could only but millions to shame. Small containers marked with spices and herbs. But Skylines reached in and pulled out a slightly larger container opening it as a delicious smell floated free from the container. Skylines pulled a small baked good free and smiled offering for the coal to give it a try.

"Kan insisted to make a special offering. Our leading female used the finest, perfectly ripened, and riches things our royal kitchen has to offer for her." He left the bag open for the coalt to check if he so pleased.
tumblr_inline_o21bn7jdxd1r3lvtf_400_by_coloradoblues-dafjd9a.png
1_by_cas_a_fras-daufibl.gif
2_by_cas_a_fras-daufib9.gif
3_by_cas_a_fras-daufiaz.gif

Maloid perked up when the quiet dragon actually spoke, then nodded at the statment with a snort, gesturing back at Jem. "Yeah, I know, right?"

The kick in the shin was worth it.

After, she quickly got back on track. "We were just leaving anyway, buddy. I was offering for this little lady here to follow along. And if we do get seen on the way out, that little rumbling may help us out," Maloid explained confidently, a grin plastered on her face as she took a step toward the blue Wildclaw. "So can you? Even if it's only when you're under pressure, it could work,"

Jem tapped his talon impatiently on the ice. "Why don't we just leave the way we got in?"

"Like either of us remember the way," Maloid retorted. Jem grunted, because it was true. It was a maze down here.

Maloid perked up when the quiet dragon actually spoke, then nodded at the statment with a snort, gesturing back at Jem. "Yeah, I know, right?"

The kick in the shin was worth it.

After, she quickly got back on track. "We were just leaving anyway, buddy. I was offering for this little lady here to follow along. And if we do get seen on the way out, that little rumbling may help us out," Maloid explained confidently, a grin plastered on her face as she took a step toward the blue Wildclaw. "So can you? Even if it's only when you're under pressure, it could work,"

Jem tapped his talon impatiently on the ice. "Why don't we just leave the way we got in?"

"Like either of us remember the way," Maloid retorted. Jem grunted, because it was true. It was a maze down here.
pop-up art shop

she/her
FR +3
When the oversee fell dead in the snow Noel wasn't sure what to do. A dragon with that much power and no control. She had to get them both away from there.

"I will help you. I know how to survive out here." Noel finally said. She looked away from the rapidly cooling body.

Do you know where you were sold? if you know we could go 'politly' ask the auctionary who bought your sister."

Noel started burying the body in the snow. When it was covered completely she said a short prayer over it.

"Shall we go? The sooner the better." Noel asked.
When the oversee fell dead in the snow Noel wasn't sure what to do. A dragon with that much power and no control. She had to get them both away from there.

"I will help you. I know how to survive out here." Noel finally said. She looked away from the rapidly cooling body.

Do you know where you were sold? if you know we could go 'politly' ask the auctionary who bought your sister."

Noel started burying the body in the snow. When it was covered completely she said a short prayer over it.

"Shall we go? The sooner the better." Noel asked.
4sMOFQ8.pnghVHlIic.png
[center] [img]http://i.imgur.com/AkJT8KN.png[/img] Crueak paused a short distance away from the Master, wondering who the dragon next to him was. The seemed to be having a bit of a disagreement. She hated to interrupt the Master, but, as was obvious by the trembling walls and loose dust falling from the ceiling, this was slightly urgent. "Apologizes for interrupting, but if you don't want this place to cave in, something needs to be done about the new female slave. The young fool is throwing a tantrum over her loved ones, and as you can see-" The floor gave a heave. "It's getting a bit out of hand." [img]http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e170/cattysmithxx/divider_zps15d794e8.png[/img]
AkJT8KN.png

Crueak paused a short distance away from the Master, wondering who the dragon next to him was. The seemed to be having a bit of a disagreement. She hated to interrupt the Master, but, as was obvious by the trembling walls and loose dust falling from the ceiling, this was slightly urgent.

"Apologizes for interrupting, but if you don't want this place to cave in, something needs to be done about the new female slave. The young fool is throwing a tantrum over her loved ones, and as you can see-"

The floor gave a heave.

"It's getting a bit out of hand."

divider_zps15d794e8.png
“The consequence of this is that I'm always finding humans at their best and worst. I see their ugly and their beauty, and I wonder how the same thing can be both.”
- The Book Thief

Discord | YouTube | Twitter
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16