Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Warped Multifandom Reboot (OPEN)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
@Pandacow @snowythedragon @crd274 @NaettleLeaf @hikarinomemori @FylloTheDragon @WildHunt
(Also can you guys please slow down? I got back on here to see 19 pings. We're already at five pages, and we were at 4 yesterday. I don't want to have to establish some sort of rule to slow things down, do I? I need to be able to catch up, and I am a college student. Please slow down, I'm sorry guys. :c)
@Pandacow @snowythedragon @crd274 @NaettleLeaf @hikarinomemori @FylloTheDragon @WildHunt
(Also can you guys please slow down? I got back on here to see 19 pings. We're already at five pages, and we were at 4 yesterday. I don't want to have to establish some sort of rule to slow things down, do I? I need to be able to catch up, and I am a college student. Please slow down, I'm sorry guys. :c)
hchWdef.png
@Mikasa361 @WildHunt @snowythedragon @Eaglefairy @crd274 @NaettleLeaf @hikarinomemori @FylloTheDragon @Pandacow

the doctor jumped when the guy talked to him "oh! allo, I'm the doctor, and this Dorito here is peridot." he said, gesturing to the furious green space Dorito. (I can't stop, sorry) "I'm not a Dorito." the gem answered, glaring at the smug time-lord.
@Mikasa361 @WildHunt @snowythedragon @Eaglefairy @crd274 @NaettleLeaf @hikarinomemori @FylloTheDragon @Pandacow

the doctor jumped when the guy talked to him "oh! allo, I'm the doctor, and this Dorito here is peridot." he said, gesturing to the furious green space Dorito. (I can't stop, sorry) "I'm not a Dorito." the gem answered, glaring at the smug time-lord.
1Rvv1PF.png tumblr_inline_p4j37xffG11r5ms60_540.gif
@Mikasa361 @Pandacow @snowythedragon @crd274 @NaettleLeaf @hikarinomemori @FylloTheDragon

"Excuse me sir, if you are unable to properly answer the form you may want to arrange a meeting with Yellow Diamond herself which is a great honor someone could have.I-If that is the case she has an open time slot open for visitor cases." The pearl smirked at her little remark keeping an eye out for her current assignment. Yellow Quartz fidgeted uncomfortably at the offer given to Tyrael although it was his choice...

~~~

"Glenn." The survivor answered Yuuki's question swiftly enough he probably won't be asked more questions. He heard a bit from the conversation the other strangers were asking although it was quite a strange situation. It didn't make too much sense but he sighed sheathing his machete.
@Mikasa361 @Pandacow @snowythedragon @crd274 @NaettleLeaf @hikarinomemori @FylloTheDragon

"Excuse me sir, if you are unable to properly answer the form you may want to arrange a meeting with Yellow Diamond herself which is a great honor someone could have.I-If that is the case she has an open time slot open for visitor cases." The pearl smirked at her little remark keeping an eye out for her current assignment. Yellow Quartz fidgeted uncomfortably at the offer given to Tyrael although it was his choice...

~~~

"Glenn." The survivor answered Yuuki's question swiftly enough he probably won't be asked more questions. He heard a bit from the conversation the other strangers were asking although it was quite a strange situation. It didn't make too much sense but he sighed sheathing his machete.
e286e5b219518947fb30372ae7a9f6e7.gif
((Alright there's a lot going on. Where is best for me to jump in?))
((Alright there's a lot going on. Where is best for me to jump in?))
Dragon Racing

Click above to join this fun game for a test of luck and skill, and a chance to win big gems with your dragon!

nCkeE.gif6zi2h.gifGfaLH.gif5a6Vu.gifEwCEl.gif
@Mikasa361 @Pandacow @snowythedragon @crd274 @NaettleLeaf @WildHunt @hikarinomemori
Megatron, Leader of the Decepticon faction and current ruler of Sector 7, was currently sitting on his throne, which, unlike the rest of Sector 7, was made of stone. "So you tell me that this 'Malefor' has been sending his troops out towards Sector 7?" Megatron asked one of the Orc prisoners his troops had captured a few hours ago.
"I will never tell you brutes about the deeds my master is committing at this time..." The Orc spat at Megatron before attempting to grab his axe and subsequently getting doused with water as punishment for his attempt.
@Mikasa361 @Pandacow @snowythedragon @crd274 @NaettleLeaf @WildHunt @hikarinomemori
Megatron, Leader of the Decepticon faction and current ruler of Sector 7, was currently sitting on his throne, which, unlike the rest of Sector 7, was made of stone. "So you tell me that this 'Malefor' has been sending his troops out towards Sector 7?" Megatron asked one of the Orc prisoners his troops had captured a few hours ago.
"I will never tell you brutes about the deeds my master is committing at this time..." The Orc spat at Megatron before attempting to grab his axe and subsequently getting doused with water as punishment for his attempt.
O2dHQme.png
iceg.gif
@Mikasa361 @Pandacow @snowythedragon @crd274 @NaettleLeaf @WildHunt
(I think it's safe to post this now :>. Let me know if it's still too fast, Mikasa.)
(EDIT: Oops, sorry for the ping, Fyllo - had this drafted before you pulled out and I forgot to edit it out until now.)

Tyrael caught the obvious signs of discomfort from Yellow Quartz. But, regardless, Yellow Diamond would know a LOT more about this than he himself did.

"Perhaps that is best, yes. At this point, I'm in sore need of the help..."
@Mikasa361 @Pandacow @snowythedragon @crd274 @NaettleLeaf @WildHunt
(I think it's safe to post this now :>. Let me know if it's still too fast, Mikasa.)
(EDIT: Oops, sorry for the ping, Fyllo - had this drafted before you pulled out and I forgot to edit it out until now.)

Tyrael caught the obvious signs of discomfort from Yellow Quartz. But, regardless, Yellow Diamond would know a LOT more about this than he himself did.

"Perhaps that is best, yes. At this point, I'm in sore need of the help..."
iwtfhg_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9wq4o5.png
x3

"why would you want to use that?" the doctor said to glenn, confused. "if you don't trust anyone, even if they don't have weapons, you might as well be Rassilon!" (pronounced
ras-i- lon) peridot grumbled "what are we even doing here?" under her breath

"why would you want to use that?" the doctor said to glenn, confused. "if you don't trust anyone, even if they don't have weapons, you might as well be Rassilon!" (pronounced

]"Pathetic piece of firewood." Megatron growled before pulling out his shotgun from under his throne and pointing it at the Orc. "If you expect me to say anything, you will be sorely disappointed, for my will is strong and not so easily broken." "Very well. If you expect me to give up so easily, though, I guess I'll show what will happen to disobedient prisoners." Megatron soon rose up, before firing at the roof of his fortress and bringing down an Insecticon hive that had invaded it.
]"Pathetic piece of firewood." Megatron growled before pulling out his shotgun from under his throne and pointing it at the Orc. "If you expect me to say anything, you will be sorely disappointed, for my will is strong and not so easily broken." "Very well. If you expect me to give up so easily, though, I guess I'll show what will happen to disobedient prisoners." Megatron soon rose up, before firing at the roof of his fortress and bringing down an Insecticon hive that had invaded it.
O2dHQme.png
iceg.gif
@Mikasa361 @WildHunt @snowythedragon @crd274 @NaettleLeaf @hikarinomemori @FylloTheDragon
((Is it okay if I post? ^^'))
((Eh, it wouldn't matter much anyway because Jinouga is in his sector, and nobody is in it, so it wouldn't affect the plot much..))

Jinouga neared the camp, and it showed, a tiny cabin with the lights on, the rain splattering against the roof. Hm, they must be on break. He wouldn't punish them for that, as he allowed it, but he made a mental note to perhaps shorten the break. There was territory to be guarded, from his greedy neighbors.

Now standing outside the door, a slight smirk on his face, he waited outside as the rain pitter-pattered around him, and the people inside quickly noticed and came to the door.
@Mikasa361 @WildHunt @snowythedragon @crd274 @NaettleLeaf @hikarinomemori @FylloTheDragon
((Is it okay if I post? ^^'))
((Eh, it wouldn't matter much anyway because Jinouga is in his sector, and nobody is in it, so it wouldn't affect the plot much..))

Jinouga neared the camp, and it showed, a tiny cabin with the lights on, the rain splattering against the roof. Hm, they must be on break. He wouldn't punish them for that, as he allowed it, but he made a mental note to perhaps shorten the break. There was territory to be guarded, from his greedy neighbors.

Now standing outside the door, a slight smirk on his face, he waited outside as the rain pitter-pattered around him, and the people inside quickly noticed and came to the door.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15