Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Warped Multifandom Reboot (OPEN)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15
WildHunt @snowythedragon@Eaglefairy @crd274 @NaettleLeaf @hikarinomemori @Pandacow @violetsun @Mikasa361
Lockdown was currently heading away from Sector 7, heading in a direct beeline to Sector 6 in order to make a deal with Jinouga. "I know this deal may not go as planned, Sentinel, but by Primus I will make sure it will not go to waste, no matter the cost..."
"You always were one of the more intelligent of us, Lockdown... But if anything happens to you in Sector 6, I'll make sure the rest of the decepticons bring back your spark."
WildHunt @snowythedragon@Eaglefairy @crd274 @NaettleLeaf @hikarinomemori @Pandacow @violetsun @Mikasa361
Lockdown was currently heading away from Sector 7, heading in a direct beeline to Sector 6 in order to make a deal with Jinouga. "I know this deal may not go as planned, Sentinel, but by Primus I will make sure it will not go to waste, no matter the cost..."
"You always were one of the more intelligent of us, Lockdown... But if anything happens to you in Sector 6, I'll make sure the rest of the decepticons bring back your spark."
O2dHQme.png
iceg.gif
@violetsun

(You can probably jump into Sector 5 and engage with Max, I don't think she's up to anything right now, just flying around.)
@violetsun

(You can probably jump into Sector 5 and engage with Max, I don't think she's up to anything right now, just flying around.)
hchWdef.png
@Mikasa361 @WildHunt @snowythedragon @crd274 @NaettleLeaf @hikarinomemori @FylloTheDragon

((Yay, Jinogua's doing something besides walking around! I like it.))

Jinogua continued to look down on the terrified scouts and asked them "So... how long have you been on this break? There's a reason I have scouts on my territory.." One of the scouts piped up "We'll get right back to work, sir." Walking away, Jinogua answered with "Thank you. If I find that you have been slacking..." He lifted up one of his claws, and let the lightning shine on them.

Without a glance, he jumped up to the nearest foothold that could hold his weight, and started to return to his lair.

Some minutes later, he had finally returned to his lair when suddenly a messenger, mounted on a large bird, came to him, and before Jinogua could react, spouted out "A machine-thing, likely from Sector 7, has been spotted" Ah, those things. I'll have to be wary.. Jinogua thought, and replied "Bring some guards or something and confront it, and bring it to me. I'll have to deal with it as fast as possible." The messenger nodded and took to the air, and Jinogua started to eat the berries growing from the bushes and trees, occasionally glancing out into the rainy outside.
@Mikasa361 @WildHunt @snowythedragon @crd274 @NaettleLeaf @hikarinomemori @FylloTheDragon

((Yay, Jinogua's doing something besides walking around! I like it.))

Jinogua continued to look down on the terrified scouts and asked them "So... how long have you been on this break? There's a reason I have scouts on my territory.." One of the scouts piped up "We'll get right back to work, sir." Walking away, Jinogua answered with "Thank you. If I find that you have been slacking..." He lifted up one of his claws, and let the lightning shine on them.

Without a glance, he jumped up to the nearest foothold that could hold his weight, and started to return to his lair.

Some minutes later, he had finally returned to his lair when suddenly a messenger, mounted on a large bird, came to him, and before Jinogua could react, spouted out "A machine-thing, likely from Sector 7, has been spotted" Ah, those things. I'll have to be wary.. Jinogua thought, and replied "Bring some guards or something and confront it, and bring it to me. I'll have to deal with it as fast as possible." The messenger nodded and took to the air, and Jinogua started to eat the berries growing from the bushes and trees, occasionally glancing out into the rainy outside.
@Vman0 @Mikasa361 @Pandacow @snowythedragon @crd274 @NaettleLeaf @hikarinomemori @violetsun

Glenn glanced over at the group members which didn't help him too much other than see Mikasa acting strangely than the rest, and that Doctor guy just forgot their whole arguement. "I'll come with you." He answered at Issun's offer turning his attention towards the poncle. "I could lead the group if you want me to but that's up to the group's decision."
@Vman0 @Mikasa361 @Pandacow @snowythedragon @crd274 @NaettleLeaf @hikarinomemori @violetsun

Glenn glanced over at the group members which didn't help him too much other than see Mikasa acting strangely than the rest, and that Doctor guy just forgot their whole arguement. "I'll come with you." He answered at Issun's offer turning his attention towards the poncle. "I could lead the group if you want me to but that's up to the group's decision."
e286e5b219518947fb30372ae7a9f6e7.gif
@mikasa361

Wren paced a deserted street, eyes wild, not sure where she was. The buildings here were taller than she'd ever seen, streaked with black, and there was water falling from the sky. Her heart beat inside her chest like a war drum. This was bad, very very bad.

Something shot overhead like a streak in the sky. A marked one. But how was that possible?

"Hey!" she shouted.

@Vman0 @Mikasa361 @Pandacow @snowythedragon @crd274 @NaettleLeaf @hikarinomemori @wildhunt

Both Armand and Phina had poofed into existence directly in front of a large group of people who appeared to be talking. Armand shook his head in disbelief, then reached for his blade before noticing Phina.

"Who are you?" he demanded.

"Good question," Phina responded smugly. "Where are we?"
@mikasa361

Wren paced a deserted street, eyes wild, not sure where she was. The buildings here were taller than she'd ever seen, streaked with black, and there was water falling from the sky. Her heart beat inside her chest like a war drum. This was bad, very very bad.

Something shot overhead like a streak in the sky. A marked one. But how was that possible?

"Hey!" she shouted.

@Vman0 @Mikasa361 @Pandacow @snowythedragon @crd274 @NaettleLeaf @hikarinomemori @wildhunt

Both Armand and Phina had poofed into existence directly in front of a large group of people who appeared to be talking. Armand shook his head in disbelief, then reached for his blade before noticing Phina.

"Who are you?" he demanded.

"Good question," Phina responded smugly. "Where are we?"
Dragon Racing

Click above to join this fun game for a test of luck and skill, and a chance to win big gems with your dragon!

nCkeE.gif6zi2h.gifGfaLH.gif5a6Vu.gifEwCEl.gif
@Mikasa361 @Pandacow @snowythedragon @crd274 @NaettleLeaf @WildHunt

Tyrael nodded. "Thank you."

The warp pad was just as new to him as the crystal itself was, but thankfully was simpler in use. Hopefully he hadn't left too bad of an impression on Yellow Quartz or the yellow Pearl...

Then again, he didn't want to leave a bad impression on Yellow Diamond, either.
@Mikasa361 @Pandacow @snowythedragon @crd274 @NaettleLeaf @WildHunt

Tyrael nodded. "Thank you."

The warp pad was just as new to him as the crystal itself was, but thankfully was simpler in use. Hopefully he hadn't left too bad of an impression on Yellow Quartz or the yellow Pearl...

Then again, he didn't want to leave a bad impression on Yellow Diamond, either.
iwtfhg_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9wq4o5.png
x3
@WildHunt @snowythedragon @Eaglefairy @crd274 @NaettleLeaf @hikarinomemori @Pandacow @violetsun @Vman0

An Orc came running into the throne room. "Sir! Sir! There's a large mechanical being here." Malefor, if he had eyebrows, would've raised one. He looked down at the Orc, rather bored. Malefor sighed. Well what are you waiting for? Let them in. The Orc seemed rather nervous, looking at Malefor in fear. "That's the thing... He.... Let himself in." Malefor glowered down at him. W H A T? The Orc shuddered at Malefor's outrage. So be it... Malefor stepped forward and sighed. If it's a confrontation they want, a confrontation they shall have.

Malefor had to wonder, though. What did this being want?

Max heard something shout from the ground. Huh??? She started to hover, pinpointing where the sound was coming from. What was that??? She decided to put her instincts to the side and go check it out. But she made sure to have her Max Kwan Do ready. Juuuuust in case.
@WildHunt @snowythedragon @Eaglefairy @crd274 @NaettleLeaf @hikarinomemori @Pandacow @violetsun @Vman0

An Orc came running into the throne room. "Sir! Sir! There's a large mechanical being here." Malefor, if he had eyebrows, would've raised one. He looked down at the Orc, rather bored. Malefor sighed. Well what are you waiting for? Let them in. The Orc seemed rather nervous, looking at Malefor in fear. "That's the thing... He.... Let himself in." Malefor glowered down at him. W H A T? The Orc shuddered at Malefor's outrage. So be it... Malefor stepped forward and sighed. If it's a confrontation they want, a confrontation they shall have.

Malefor had to wonder, though. What did this being want?

Max heard something shout from the ground. Huh??? She started to hover, pinpointing where the sound was coming from. What was that??? She decided to put her instincts to the side and go check it out. But she made sure to have her Max Kwan Do ready. Juuuuust in case.
hchWdef.png
@mikasa361

Yes, definitely a flying woman. Wren waved her arms in the hopes that she would see. Terror still flooded every bit of her being, and her heartbeat only got harder as the woman drew closer. A marked one, but she was dressed very oddly. Where was she?

"Down here!" Wren shouted.
@mikasa361

Yes, definitely a flying woman. Wren waved her arms in the hopes that she would see. Terror still flooded every bit of her being, and her heartbeat only got harder as the woman drew closer. A marked one, but she was dressed very oddly. Where was she?

"Down here!" Wren shouted.
Dragon Racing

Click above to join this fun game for a test of luck and skill, and a chance to win big gems with your dragon!

@violetsun @mikasa361

Gaster let out another growl at the sight of another human appearing. She appeared to be attempting to attract the attention of the bird human. Oh well, more fun for him he supposed. He tossed the monster gem to let it reform and quickly teleported. He briefly checked the large clock on one of the buildings and noticed it was close to five... The citizens would be off work soon... He would have to solve this affair quickly. Luckily the monster knew what to do with them. The monster quickly appeared and charged at the girl.
@violetsun @mikasa361

Gaster let out another growl at the sight of another human appearing. She appeared to be attempting to attract the attention of the bird human. Oh well, more fun for him he supposed. He tossed the monster gem to let it reform and quickly teleported. He briefly checked the large clock on one of the buildings and noticed it was close to five... The citizens would be off work soon... He would have to solve this affair quickly. Luckily the monster knew what to do with them. The monster quickly appeared and charged at the girl.
TsScxkb.gif
((@snowythedragon what kind of creature is Gaster?))
((@snowythedragon what kind of creature is Gaster?))
Dragon Racing

1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15