Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Warped Multifandom Reboot (OPEN)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15
@Mikasa361 @Pandacow @snowythedragon @crd274 @NaettleLeaf @WildHunt @hikarinomemori
"Alright, fine. If you want to know so much, see for yourself and go down south." The orc said in a defeated tone, with Megatron grinning menacingly."Did you really think you'd be given satisfaction? If you did... It must be a great dishonor for you"
@Mikasa361 @Pandacow @snowythedragon @crd274 @NaettleLeaf @WildHunt @hikarinomemori
"Alright, fine. If you want to know so much, see for yourself and go down south." The orc said in a defeated tone, with Megatron grinning menacingly."Did you really think you'd be given satisfaction? If you did... It must be a great dishonor for you"
O2dHQme.png
iceg.gif
@Mikasa361 @Pandacow @snowythedragon @crd274 @NaettleLeaf @hikarinomemori

"Why do you care? No, seriously, why would bring up some random subject that I don't know about? Besides, some people could have weapons were you can't seem them." Glenn returned a sharp reply towards The Doctor both surprised and annoyed at his last remark. He returned his attention over towards most of the group and they seemed to act mystified by the situation as well. "If we're not realy going to do anything I'll head towards the fire to check it out."

~~~

"Perfect!" The yellow pearl grinned brightly at Tyrael with a sparkle in her eyes. "Yellow Diamond should be expecting you within two minutes. If you need any directions toward her chamber just walk towards your left and head up the warp pad."
@Mikasa361 @Pandacow @snowythedragon @crd274 @NaettleLeaf @hikarinomemori

"Why do you care? No, seriously, why would bring up some random subject that I don't know about? Besides, some people could have weapons were you can't seem them." Glenn returned a sharp reply towards The Doctor both surprised and annoyed at his last remark. He returned his attention over towards most of the group and they seemed to act mystified by the situation as well. "If we're not realy going to do anything I'll head towards the fire to check it out."

~~~

"Perfect!" The yellow pearl grinned brightly at Tyrael with a sparkle in her eyes. "Yellow Diamond should be expecting you within two minutes. If you need any directions toward her chamber just walk towards your left and head up the warp pad."
e286e5b219518947fb30372ae7a9f6e7.gif
<What that statue doesn't know is that my master will not be so easily defeated...> Megatron soon walked out his door, telling his decepticons to guard the AllSpark and keep it safe. "Megatron, you know that killing this dragon and his armies may be too much for you to handle, even for you." "You don't have to worry about me, Sentinel. For I have died and came back from the Well of All Sparks." Megatron soon turned into a cloud of transformium, shifting into his Cybertronian Plane form and jetting off, towards Sector 2.
<What that statue doesn't know is that my master will not be so easily defeated...> Megatron soon walked out his door, telling his decepticons to guard the AllSpark and keep it safe. "Megatron, you know that killing this dragon and his armies may be too much for you to handle, even for you." "You don't have to worry about me, Sentinel. For I have died and came back from the Well of All Sparks." Megatron soon turned into a cloud of transformium, shifting into his Cybertronian Plane form and jetting off, towards Sector 2.
O2dHQme.png
iceg.gif
@WildHunt @snowythedragon@Eaglefairy @crd274 @NaettleLeaf @hikarinomemori @Pandacow @violetsun @Vman0

(It can still go just a little bit slower, guys. But better. I’ve only managed to squeeze in one RP post and there’s six pages. And @hikarinomemori, ohohohohoh when Tyrael meets Max (the wing thing)...)

Han walked toward the village when he saw a young girl running around with a little doll thing. He shrugged and looked to see what looked to be the girl’s sister calling for the girl. “Coming, Mama!” …Or… Mother? Well… She’s a person. Why not talk to her? And… Isn’t she a little young to have a kid? The girl looks like she’s six. I won’t pry. Han walked over to the mother, who looked very, very tired… And not just because of her daughter being a handful. Hoo boy… What kind of s**t has she been going through? She looks like she just escaped from Jabba or something. She’s definitely attractive enough to be a former slave. He approached her, greeting her wit a half-wave.

Miss, do you have any idea where I am? It seems I’ve lost my ship.

Everything went dark as something smacked him in the forehead.

(If anyone’s in sector 5, feel free to approach Max.)

Max continued to fly, resisting the urge to call out the names of her Flock. Max, you aren’t in your world anymore. Max cursed under her breath. The freaking Voice. And how do you know that, God? Even in her thoughts, her voice was scathing. I have a hunch. Think about it. And look down below. She raised an eyebrow. Voice, what the hell are you talking about? Silence for one, two, three minutes. Well Max… How many cities do you know wher people just disappear?

...What?

LOBO KENDO! Kouji, now Lobomon, lunged at one of the larger enemies. One of the light swords pierced the creature’s head, immediately sending it to the ground. This was not good- he was surrounded. Kouji wondered if he could slide evolve. But he hadn’t much time to do it, because one of the creatures that looked like a house fly came at him with its club.

Crap.

Malefor sent another fleet of troops out. He had a feeling that he was going to need backup for some of these intruders.
@WildHunt @snowythedragon@Eaglefairy @crd274 @NaettleLeaf @hikarinomemori @Pandacow @violetsun @Vman0

(It can still go just a little bit slower, guys. But better. I’ve only managed to squeeze in one RP post and there’s six pages. And @hikarinomemori, ohohohohoh when Tyrael meets Max (the wing thing)...)

Han walked toward the village when he saw a young girl running around with a little doll thing. He shrugged and looked to see what looked to be the girl’s sister calling for the girl. “Coming, Mama!” …Or… Mother? Well… She’s a person. Why not talk to her? And… Isn’t she a little young to have a kid? The girl looks like she’s six. I won’t pry. Han walked over to the mother, who looked very, very tired… And not just because of her daughter being a handful. Hoo boy… What kind of s**t has she been going through? She looks like she just escaped from Jabba or something. She’s definitely attractive enough to be a former slave. He approached her, greeting her wit a half-wave.

Miss, do you have any idea where I am? It seems I’ve lost my ship.

Everything went dark as something smacked him in the forehead.

(If anyone’s in sector 5, feel free to approach Max.)

Max continued to fly, resisting the urge to call out the names of her Flock. Max, you aren’t in your world anymore. Max cursed under her breath. The freaking Voice. And how do you know that, God? Even in her thoughts, her voice was scathing. I have a hunch. Think about it. And look down below. She raised an eyebrow. Voice, what the hell are you talking about? Silence for one, two, three minutes. Well Max… How many cities do you know wher people just disappear?

...What?

LOBO KENDO! Kouji, now Lobomon, lunged at one of the larger enemies. One of the light swords pierced the creature’s head, immediately sending it to the ground. This was not good- he was surrounded. Kouji wondered if he could slide evolve. But he hadn’t much time to do it, because one of the creatures that looked like a house fly came at him with its club.

Crap.

Malefor sent another fleet of troops out. He had a feeling that he was going to need backup for some of these intruders.
hchWdef.png

Sector 2 soon came into view, with it's massive temple looming in the distance. Megatron soon transformed into his humanoid form, landing outside the Temple's door... And busting it down.

<One, two, you crossed the border, three, four, Megatron's coming for YOU.>

Sector 2 soon came into view, with it's massive temple looming in the distance. Megatron soon transformed into his humanoid form, landing outside the Temple's door... And busting it down.

<One, two, you crossed the border, three, four, Megatron's coming for YOU.>

O2dHQme.png
iceg.gif
@Mikasa361 @WildHunt @snowythedragon @crd274 @NaettleLeaf @hikarinomemori @FylloTheDragon
((ok, here's another post for the day))

Mikasa frowned at the group, starting to become suspicious. "Where did you come from?" She was starting to become confused, and she looked around the group again. Suddenly, something she should've thought of when she came across this group came to mind. What if this was a trap? Ugh, it didn't seem like one, but people could be manipulative. Well, at least she had her face covered, with her mask. Leaning against a nearby tree, peering out suspiciously at everyone, she muttered "I should really think.."

--

The people inside opened the door, and one of them nervously glanced up at Jinouga. "Uh.. what are you doing here, sir?" Jinogua, with a chuckle, replied "..It doesn't hurt to check up on the scouts, in case they aren't... working."
@Mikasa361 @WildHunt @snowythedragon @crd274 @NaettleLeaf @hikarinomemori @FylloTheDragon
((ok, here's another post for the day))

Mikasa frowned at the group, starting to become suspicious. "Where did you come from?" She was starting to become confused, and she looked around the group again. Suddenly, something she should've thought of when she came across this group came to mind. What if this was a trap? Ugh, it didn't seem like one, but people could be manipulative. Well, at least she had her face covered, with her mask. Leaning against a nearby tree, peering out suspiciously at everyone, she muttered "I should really think.."

--

The people inside opened the door, and one of them nervously glanced up at Jinouga. "Uh.. what are you doing here, sir?" Jinogua, with a chuckle, replied "..It doesn't hurt to check up on the scouts, in case they aren't... working."
@Mikasa361 @WildHunt @snowythedragon @crd274 @NaettleLeaf @hikarinomemori @FylloTheDragon @Pandacow

Issue sighed. "Why does everyone always think I'm a bug? Just because I'm small and wear a beetle-shell hat doesn't mean I'm a bug. I don't even see why I bother anymore..." While Issun rambled on about being mistaken for a bug, Amy sniffed the air again with growing concern. They should really investigate the fire; even if no one was in trouble, it would be wise to put it out. She barked her sentiments aloud, and Issun translated, "Ammy says that she wants to check out that suspicious fire. You're probably right to be worried, furball. Are you guys coming with us, or what?"
@Mikasa361 @WildHunt @snowythedragon @crd274 @NaettleLeaf @hikarinomemori @FylloTheDragon @Pandacow

Issue sighed. "Why does everyone always think I'm a bug? Just because I'm small and wear a beetle-shell hat doesn't mean I'm a bug. I don't even see why I bother anymore..." While Issun rambled on about being mistaken for a bug, Amy sniffed the air again with growing concern. They should really investigate the fire; even if no one was in trouble, it would be wise to put it out. She barked her sentiments aloud, and Issun translated, "Ammy says that she wants to check out that suspicious fire. You're probably right to be worried, furball. Are you guys coming with us, or what?"
jt3PpxV.png
Currently looking for:
avocado/aqua/sable male, preferably with nature eyes
Abyss and Copper XXX Veils
@Mikasa361 @WildHunt @snowythedragon @crd274 @NaettleLeaf @hikarinomemori @FylloTheDragon @Pandacow @Eaglefairy

the doctor looked at issue "it's my ship, the tardis, and yeah, it could explode at any moment"
@Mikasa361 @WildHunt @snowythedragon @crd274 @NaettleLeaf @hikarinomemori @FylloTheDragon @Pandacow @Eaglefairy

the doctor looked at issue "it's my ship, the tardis, and yeah, it could explode at any moment"
1Rvv1PF.png tumblr_inline_p4j37xffG11r5ms60_540.gif
((hey, can someone help me out here with a good place to jump in?))
((hey, can someone help me out here with a good place to jump in?))
Dragon Racing

Click above to join this fun game for a test of luck and skill, and a chance to win big gems with your dragon!

nCkeE.gif6zi2h.gifGfaLH.gif5a6Vu.gifEwCEl.gif
@WildHunt @ snowythedragon@Eaglefairy @crd274 @NaettleLeaf @hikarinomemori @Pandacow @violetsun @Vman0 @Mikasa361
(First post Btw :P)

Gaster let out a loud growl when Kronk pounced, only to find it was one of the few shape shifters he had left. Granted, dispite the shape shifter quickly going out of it's ruse, it didn't stop Kronk from tearing it apart. He senced something and quickly teleported into a alley. He summoned a bone from the ground and poofed Kronk. He grabed the 'gem' that was left behind and teleported the body away.... Though, it did nothing for the blood... He teleported again just as the real bird human flew overhead. He decided to follow her and to try to get a feather. After all, a new 'sibling' for his dear monsters would please them to no end.

@violetsun (I'd just go for it X3)

@WildHunt @ snowythedragon@Eaglefairy @crd274 @NaettleLeaf @hikarinomemori @Pandacow @violetsun @Vman0 @Mikasa361
(First post Btw :P)

Gaster let out a loud growl when Kronk pounced, only to find it was one of the few shape shifters he had left. Granted, dispite the shape shifter quickly going out of it's ruse, it didn't stop Kronk from tearing it apart. He senced something and quickly teleported into a alley. He summoned a bone from the ground and poofed Kronk. He grabed the 'gem' that was left behind and teleported the body away.... Though, it did nothing for the blood... He teleported again just as the real bird human flew overhead. He decided to follow her and to try to get a feather. After all, a new 'sibling' for his dear monsters would please them to no end.

@violetsun (I'd just go for it X3)

TsScxkb.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15